RAVE THIS: If you think that the Republican Party is becoming Fascist.

ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ 2012/12/29 22:44:45

Wake up smell the Fascism

Read More: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/30/1125837/-...

• SunShine 2013/02/19 17:37:55
    SunShine
    wow.. mopeder.. why are you asking for even more disgrace from the ridiculous polls you post.. you should be ashamed but I know that is above your level of intelligence.. are you supposed to be an example of what a progressive is now?? if so it certainly shows that you have so involved yourselves in grovelling in the mud that you must have it in your eyes.. disabling your vision.
  • Jerry 2013/01/11 17:14:05
    Jerry
    +1
    ...........uhhhhhh...... Sam, I'm a Conservative Republican, been one for years, and that is the last thing I would ever be........ Fascist..... as a Republican, I do believe that government needs to get a lot smaller in size for proposed National programs, the Democrats, want to spend, spend and spend some more, on money, that We physically don't have to back it..... " I don't think that is Fascist, it's sensible, to keep an eye on how the government is spending Our tax dollars..... " ....... message me and Soda Head e-mail me, ......... ( Both of You ) ..... :-)
  • nintynine waystodie 2013/01/06 16:04:58
    nintynine waystodie
    DESTRUCTION OF HEALTH CARE.

Today as reported on FOX health care premiums are starting to rise by a 20% to a 30% increase now that 2013 has rolled around and Obamacare has kicked in. One promise "The Great Dictator" has promised would... not happen during his illegal force of passage of the bill.

Mean while as predicted on Forbs

http://www.forbes.com/sites/g...

People have noticed a significant increase in their tax rates decreasing their take home pay, leaving me to ask once again, how does forcing insurance even make sense on a taxed "benefit"? Heres the answer. It don't. It decreases the compeitive value being that it is forced, increasing the premium cause they can, and the benefits are getting ready to decrease because they can offer less, get away with it and pretty much tell you anything they want to make you continue to buy.

It only makes sense to the suppliers and congress because they are the ones making and saving all the money in the end and mean while congress was given the first shot to "op'ed out" so they could still choose their own doctors, and what insurance provider they may choose while still setting regulations on the common citizen with out having to live up to the same regulations them selves.

Mean while congress and the insurance providers are hap...
    DESTRUCTION OF HEALTH CARE.

Mean while as predicted on Forbs

http://www.forbes.com/sites/g...

Mean while congress and the insurance providers are happy, the ones "not paying their fair share" in Hollywood and Nasscar get their tax breaks while everyone else gets to pay a little more and get allot less and congress under executive order gets higher pay while continuing to over spend and make everyone's life miserable.
  • SunShine nintyni... 2013/02/19 22:24:26
    SunShine
    he lied about everything else..so why not health care? Our premiums have doubled ..
  • nintyni... SunShine 2013/10/11 03:08:46
    nintynine waystodie
    Yep I know, all the jobs here are sending letters warning that it's about to happen with them as well, some already have, my grandmothers Medicare went up over 100%. The dems ran that "Throw granny over the cliff" crap to death and now look at this s@#$. And they cheer when it happens.
  • Sodaman 2013/01/03 21:10:31
    Sodaman
    You better believe it!!
  • HOMBRE 2013/01/02 19:21:29
    HOMBRE
    +1
    I would think that the leftist retards are the fascist ones. Look at the union thugs and the racist people that hangs with the party. It's funny how the leftist retards throw the word racist around. I figure they use the word so much just to cover up their self to deflect what's really going on. Hardly truthful these leftist tarts are. You think?
  • carlton999 2013/01/02 07:15:44
  • roman 2013/01/02 02:42:26
    roman
    +1
    more towards the neo nazicommunistic3rdcenturygula... crew with a buncha religous psycho-fanatics for good measures
  • ComeOnNow roman 2013/01/02 19:17:55
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Hitler liked to attack the religious as well.
  • nintyni... ComeOnNow 2013/10/11 03:09:38
    nintynine waystodie
    Yep and he called himself a Christian, even though he was actually Jewish.
  • Billyk75 2013/01/01 20:58:38
    Billyk75
    +2
    The DNC monopolizes on fascism.
  • ronlevy 2013/01/01 19:40:29
    ronlevy
    +1
    There's a famous quote: "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." The same goes for political parties that stay in power too long. Usually a party becomes popular by getting close to the grass roots and accurately reflecting their concerns. Witness Margaret Thacher and her Conservatives in her early period, and the Republicans 25 years ago. But eventually even popular parties lose touch with the real world, become too comfortable in their position and start caring a lot more about increasing their own wealth and power than about the people who supported them early on. This is when the party starts to look fascist. That's why both Democrats and Republicans appear fascist today. The problem is really that these two parties have a monopolistic position in politics, as if they're the only ones who can represent anybody. The political process needs to open up completely. There should be no fee to run for office (I believe it's about $10,000 to run for the senate), candidates shouldn't have to run as part of any political party, and votes should be cast by paper ballot. If we want
    democracy it's our responsibility to keep it that way, not trust officeholders to do that for us.
  • CODE 11 2013/01/01 18:29:32
    CODE 11
    +1
    You said Democrats ?
  • WankerBait 2013/01/01 16:25:37
    WankerBait
    +3
    Becoming? Too late ...
  • miro.plachy 2013/01/01 16:13:09
    miro.plachy
    +1
    http://youtu.be/nH0vjLwMyc4 Republickers cant stand loosing the election. can t stand loosing
  • antitea... miro.pl... 2013/01/01 17:48:47
  • tom 2013/01/01 14:39:13
    tom
    +2
    The republican party has been fascist for years now.
  • miro.pl... tom 2013/01/01 17:59:32
    miro.plachy
    I don't like them and the way they distribute their plutikratism around themselves. plutokrat
  • BULLDOGBlacksmith 2013/01/01 09:27:02
    BULLDOGBlacksmith
    +2
    you obviuosly do not know what a Fascist is, the democrat party more closely resembles the Fascist than the republicans
  • Radlad 2013/01/01 09:18:58
    Radlad
    +1
    If you mean becoming more like the democrat party well, yeah.........It is. It's kinda odd ain't it. The liberals are taking over the gop and you see the fascism. But you can't see it in the democrats. Interesting.................
  • AL 2013/01/01 08:22:27 (edited)
    AL
    +3
    This is about the dumbest question thats been put up for debate on on S.H. so far! Hitler was far from a real Christian Conservative to start with!Not to mention he had NO respect for human life, like the Christian Conservatives do! As a matter of fact,Hitlers own views on abortion would be a lot closer to todays Socialist Democratic parties pro abortion pro Plan parenthood instead
  • redhorse29 2013/01/01 03:06:38
    redhorse29
    +1
    No. But if it was I would recommend they come for you to take up residence in a re education camp.
  • Ledford 2013/01/01 01:09:50
    Ledford
    +1
    Both rethugs and demos want more government more control and less liberty. Your choice welfare or warfare hell with obama you get both hence our ever growing debt. Both are the problem and people keep reelecting the these idiots thinking they are going to change things.
  • Hawkeye 2012/12/31 20:55:36
    Hawkeye
    +6
    I think that it's telling that a left winger should USE a perversion of an American Flag to make his point..

I think it's actually indicative of the Left Wing Mindset towards America as a whole..

And to SUGGEST that the Republicans are an extremist LEFT WING SOCIALIST proponent of Nazism is,, I believe,, an attempt to distract from his OWN political philosophy..

Republicans are Nazis.. ROFLMAO..

NO MORE SO then it was THEY,, the Republicans,, that created the KKK or owned SLAVES before that..
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... Hawkeye 2013/01/01 10:27:30
    ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ
    +2
    Blah blah blah. You don't realize that all those words you wasted for your comment was wasted for BS.
  • Hawkeye ϟM̈ öp̈... 2013/01/01 10:30:44
    Hawkeye
    +5
    YOU should talk.. I notice that nobody puts any stock in your BS except those who share your obsession towards hate filled rants..
  • SunShine ϟM̈ öp̈... 2013/02/19 22:28:12
    SunShine
    +1
    I believe that it is you that waste your words.. your silly mean nothing words.. the words that give away your sad excuse for a mind.. what a waste of thought.
  • T J 2012/12/31 18:50:13
    T J
    +7
    I would say delusional more than anything. But then again, they don't have a problem with screwing over workers, women, gays, black people, and everyone else.
  • Lady Wh... T J 2012/12/31 20:46:28
  • ComeOnNow T J 2013/01/01 05:07:54
    ComeOnNow
    +3
    The typical race baiting that democrats always go to because the have nothing to stand on but lies. Pathetic.
  • T J ComeOnNow 2013/01/01 18:08:41
    T J
    Race baiting? Seriously? Which party wants to keep gays from getting married and adopting kids? Which party wants to force women to have ultrasounds when they get pregnant or not provide birth control pills even though they do more than just keep women from getting pregnant? Which party wants to bust up unions even though if it weren't for unions, we wouldn't have the benefits we have now? This? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5... Finally, which party continues to fight for the Bush cuts for the top earners even though most of the country doesn't want it and even if it at the expense of raising taxes on everybody? If you can answer that, then you'll realize I'm not lying, nor am I baiting.
  • ComeOnNow T J 2013/01/02 12:08:06
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Pretty much the entire African American population want to ban gay marriage, not that you give a damn about them. Pretty much the entire Hispanic population want to ban gay marriage not that you gov a damn about them. The liberal state of California banned gay marriage overwhelmingly on multiple occasions.

What the hell does expecting people to pay for their own birth control and take a little personal responsibility have to do with being anti women you freaking tool?

The unions have become so abusive and outdated that they are relegated pretty much only to positions based in or on government where we are forced to pay far too much for shorty work by corrupt democrat politicians that even drive foreign cars with their own money.

The republicans are te ones fighting for fair taxes for everyone. Unlike the democrats that whine for theirs, when they are the ones pretending to support the spending, and then beating up on a minority to steal from tem because they are too damn lazy to even support themselves.

Lets be honest, the ONLY thing that the democrats actually stand for is a complete lack of personal responsibility.
  • T J ComeOnNow 2013/01/02 21:32:06
    T J
    Do you speak for the entire black race? And who has the platform to speak against gay marriage? Who runs a campaign on it? Conservatives.

Are you telling me, that if a doctor prescribes birth control pills to a woman to help deal with fibroids or cancer is a matter of personal responsibility? Do you believe that because of your lack of knowledge on the complete usage of birth control pills, you are qualified to speak on women's health? Do some research dude.

Also, the unions are still necessary. When those miners died in West Virginia because the owners cared more about cost than they did about safety, that proved the necessity of unions. I used to live in a right to work state, there is no money to be made there and the workers are treated like garbage. Your argument is basically, "Well these seat-belts kept me safe for all these years, I don't think I need them anymore.

Also, "The republicans are the ones fighting for fair taxes for everyone" is a complete joke. It's the Republicans that want raise taxes on the middle class. Before the fiscal cliff deal, they were willing to end some of the tax cuts that benefited poor and middle class workers, for example, the Payroll tax. Also, it also evident that the Bush Cuts didn't really benefit the middle class and poor people at all. ...

Also, "The republicans are the ones fighting for fair taxes for everyone" is a complete joke. It's the Republicans that want raise taxes on the middle class. Before the fiscal cliff deal, they were willing to end some of the tax cuts that benefited poor and middle class workers, for example, the Payroll tax. Also, it also evident that the Bush Cuts didn't really benefit the middle class and poor people at all. The top earners had a hell of a benefit and now we're in debt deeper because of this. Also, I didn't know that three cents on the dollar was so unfair. You want to treat everybody exactly the same when you can't. That's fantasy.

Let's really be honest, the Republicans don't give a damn about personal responsibility. Because they were the ones bitching about Obama holding BP responsible for that spill. You people just want to blame Obama and the Democrats for everything wrong instead of looking at your own backyard. That's hypocrisy and that's dishonesty.
  • ComeOnNow T J 2013/01/03 12:09:52
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Dude, do your research the unions have basically destroyed almost every job they had except places where the consumer has no choice. Not even democrat politicians will drive a union made car. They only screw the tax payers for the corrupt unions. All the unions today stand for is doing as little work as possible. At Boeing, it takes three "skilled union workers" to change a light bulb. It took 4 before the last contract. As far as birth control. It cost $9.00 per month you tool. Anyone can afford that particularly of they actually choose to work and give a damn. You really can't give many good reasons to justify me paying for someone else's birth control more than it being their responsibility.
  • T J ComeOnNow 2013/01/03 21:22:35
    T J
    blahblahblahblahblah. You do research you delusional, right wing jackass. The truth is, if it weren't for unions, we'd be China. Would you like to live where you work, and have 30 hour shifts? Would like to work so hard you, when you want to jump out of a building to kill yourself just to fall into a net? What about child labor? The reason companies move to other countries is because they don't have to follow the proper standards to pay people. They can get away with human rights abuses, all for saving a buck.

Since you don't want someone with fibroids or cancer to have birth control pills paid for, why stop there? Let's make people pay for anti-depressants, sleeping pills, blood pressure pills, etc. Slippery slope baby. Learn more about all the purposes of birth control pills before you shout personal responsibility. I know the multiple uses for them, you don't. You lose.
  • ComeOnNow T J 2013/01/04 03:48:50
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Capitalism, not unions drives wage and benefit growth. Unions and every horrible failed democrat policy destroys jobs, opportunity, and the middle class.
  • T J ComeOnNow 2013/01/04 03:55:37 (edited)
    T J
    Capitalism is nothing with the people in it. I guarantee you, if an owner treats his workers fair, pays them fair, they will have a group that will believe in that product as much as the owner does. If that owner treats them like nothing, then you get drama. I wonder if you'd be saying this stuff if you worked at a sweatshop in China. Speaking of workers in China, why don't you ask them if capitalism drives wages and benefit growth. It doesn't matter how good capitalism is, if it is corrupted by greed, it doesn't benefit anyone. That's why we have unions, to counteract the greed of corporate raiders. Oh, and another thing. if unions were so horrible and kills the middle class, why was the middle class so strong in the 50s? Back when unions were strong and the top earners paid 90% income tax? Your argument is crap.
  • Squatch 2012/12/31 18:21:28
    Squatch
    +5
    Quick History Lesson - although you people ignore the facts like opossums ignore head lights.
    NAZI = A member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party.
    Sounds a lot like a union member to me and I do not think there is any doubt which party supports Unions and Socialism.
  • T J Squatch 2012/12/31 18:48:25
    T J
    +4
    Thank you for proving how little you know about the Nazi Party and your dumbass conclusion.

2014/07/30 13:07:51