Rave this if You Think Sheriff Joe Arpaio Is A Douchebag!

American Patriot Justice is Serv 2012/05/03 03:21:16
Related Topics: Joe Arpaio, Sheriff
He's a douchebag!
He's awesome!

• boyd868b 2012/05/06 00:23:34
    He's awesome!
    boyd868b
    +3
    good man
  • Sean McDonald 2012/05/05 21:05:25
    He's a douchebag!
    Sean McDonald
  • Dan™: Real Change, Not Fals... 2012/05/05 20:21:51
    He's awesome!
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +10
    He's my Sheriff and he is definitely not a douchebag. Best Sheriff in the nation.
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/05/06 04:26:45
    Nina
    +1
    He is a SHILL. The Devil is a great Deciever.
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/05/06 07:43:18
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +3
    First of all, I don't believe in the Devil. Secondly, who exactly do you think he's a shill for?
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/07/30 16:15:48
    Nina
    One guess, come on you know. baaaaabaaaaabaaaah!!!!
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/08/01 01:55:49
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +2
    You're a moron.
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/08/18 20:16:24
    Nina
    BaaaaaahBaaaaaaaHBaaaaaH COWARD, can't handle the truth. Whats another name for a kitty that starts with a P oh and lets not forget a name for a female dog ;) Yes thats what you are.
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/08/25 02:35:40
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    I'd rather be insulted by you than someone I respect. Go back to the playground with your childish insults.
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/05/06 13:18:50
    Bilingual required sucks
    +2
    At 79, he's going to be a dead sheriff soon enough. Hopefully before that he will spend his life in prison.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/05/06 15:28:03
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +3
    Wow! Those are some truly nasty sentiments you expressed. I hope he lives to 100, personally. And why should he go to jail? What crime have you convicted him of in your own hateful little mind?
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/05/06 15:40:59 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    +3
    Yes they are nasty sentiments and as far as that fat racist is concerned, I mean every one of them.

And I'm not the one with a "hateful little mind" that describes Joe quite well.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/05/06 16:13:07
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    Sheriff Joe is no racist. He's a dedicated lawman trying to do his job. You don't know what you're talking about.
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/05/06 17:28:03
    Bilingual required sucks
    +2
    Yeah that's why he is under investigation by the Justice Department. You love him...fine...but you want to dismiss that he has major problems.
    You don't know what you're talking about.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/05/06 17:40:26
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    No, Sheriff Joe is under investigation by the Justice Department because our current DOJ is the most corrupt and partisan DOJ in the history of this nation. Simply put, Obama needs the so-called Hispanic vote to win re-election, and his campaign is attacking Sheriff Joe and SB1070 as a way pander to the Hispanic demographic. And I know exactly what I'm talking about. I actually live in Arizona.
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/05/06 18:13:01
    Bilingual required sucks
    +2
    Yeah Yeah, It's everyone else's fault, it's just a Nixon style witchunt for poor Joe....please
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/05/07 03:41:58 (edited)
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    No, there's nothing Nixonian about it. This level of corruption and politicization of the DOJ under Obama is unprecedented. It's Obamian, not Nixonian.
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/07/30 16:18:58
    Nina
    ALL "Smoke and mirrors for the sheeeeeeple! Baaaabaaaabaaaahhhh!!!
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/08/01 01:58:31
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Oh give it a rest with that stupid "sheeple" crap. Give me an actual reason why Arpaio should go to jail or just shut the f**k up already. On second thought, just shut the f**k up already.
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/07/30 16:17:46
    Nina
    Oh yes and ALL that new heavy duty equipment given to him for being a good PUPPET!!! Oh and lets not forget his Nazi SWAT team!!!!
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/08/01 01:59:30
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    You're a total imbecile. You don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/01 01:57:10
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Sure, and hopefully by the time Arpaio dies you'll realize you're an idiot and stop posting stupid crap that you know nothing about on the internet.
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/08/01 03:08:16
    Bilingual required sucks
    If he dies tomorrow I PROMISE I'll stoip posting on Soda Head for 1 week. It will be worth it to see that fat scumbag in a box.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/01 17:24:40
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Why do you think he is he a "scumbag"? Do you have anything to back up that ridiculous claim?
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/08/01 18:24:22
    Bilingual required sucks
    That is my opinion of him, if you don't like it....tough.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/01 19:03:12
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Obviously it's your opinion. But it's an ignorant opinion that you can't back up with any concrete facts. If you insist on holding ignorant opinions, it's not tough for me, it's your own loss.

"You cannot reason a man out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." Ben Franklin
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/08/01 22:06:02
    Bilingual required sucks
    For one thing, Arpaio uses Gestapo tactics when dealing with illegal aliens.
    Then he sends men to Hawaii to investigate President Obamas' birth certificate? That is no way near his jurisdiction. The salaries of the men he sent are paid for by the taxpayer, to take care of Maricopa County business, not flying off on a Hawaiian vacation. What did those men do there? Drink Mai Tai's all day? They found nothing, as there was nothing to find. He is a blowhard media hound, a SHERIFF that thinks he is going to tear down the President of the United States. He knew he could never do that he just wanted the media attention.
    Then he has prisoners in the jails wear pink to emabarass them. How stupid is that? The man is unbalanced and a narcisscistic A-hole.
    There you go I gave you my reasons.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/02 04:47:11 (edited)
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Thanks for taking the time to give your reasons for your hatred of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. I appreciate it, but allow me to retort. You say:

"For one thing, Arpaio uses Gestapo tactics when dealing with illegal aliens."

Absolutely false.

Arpaio uses legal and constitutionally acceptable "tactics" in dealing with illegal aliens. Have you paid attention to the recent lawsuit that Arpaio has been defending in court over the past couple weeks? His opponents accusing him of racial profiling and abuse of power are utterly failing to make their case in court, because they -- in fact -- have no case. It's all political theater, nothing more.

The Gestapo used extreme intimidation tactics, violence and even murder against fellow German citizens on the basis of their race (Jews, Gypsies, etc.), or because they were homosexuals, or because they were not as enthusiastically supportive of the ruling Nazi party as the Gestapo thought they should have been.

Arpaio hasn't murdered anyone for being an illegal alien, nor has he tortured or threatened anybody. The objects of Arpaio's attention (as the duly elected Sheriff of Maricopa County) are illegally here. These are not citizens. They do not have constitutional rights and protections. They are all law-breakers (by definition), and some of them are...

Absolutely false.

Arpaio hasn't murdered anyone for being an illegal alien, nor has he tortured or threatened anybody. The objects of Arpaio's attention (as the duly elected Sheriff of Maricopa County) are illegally here. These are not citizens. They do not have constitutional rights and protections. They are all law-breakers (by definition), and some of them are even criminals trying to escape justice in Mexico, or are criminal drug runners and human smugglers.

There is no comparison between Arpaio and the Gestapo. That's nothing more than overwrought partisan political rhetoric, and it's nonsense. The Gestapo was a vicious tool of an evil genocidal, authoritarian state. Arpaio is simply enforcing Arizona and federal law. Unless you're arguing that Arizona or the United States of America is an evil, genocidal, authoritarian state, you're comparison to the Gestapo is ridiculous. And still worse, your comparison of Arpaio's "tactics" and that of the Nazi Gestapo is a disgrace and an insult to the memory and dignity of actual Holocaust survivors/victims and anybody who experienced the brutality and evil of the Nazi regime.

"Then he sends men to Hawaii to investigate President Obamas' birth certificate?"

So what?

"The salaries of the men he sent are paid for by the taxpayer, to take care of Maricopa County business, not flying off on a Hawaiian vacation."

False again. The "Cold Case Posse" that Arpaio sent to Hawaii was entirely volunteer and didn't cost taxpayers a dime. And why the hell do you care anyway? Do you live in Arizona or Maricopa County? It's not your money. I actually live in Maricopa County, Arizona myself and it doesn't bother me that he used a volunteer investigative team. By the way, you say they found nothing but that's not quite true either. I don't think Obama was born outside the United States, but they didn't find "nothing." Did you even bother to read Arpaio's reports or watch the press conferences?

I'm even willing to agree with you that Arpaio is indeed a media blowhard (I've actually called him a media whore in the past) and I don't agree with everything he's ever done by any stretch, but he's not the Gestapo and he's not violating anybody's rights -- constitutional rights or even basic human rights. Making convicted criminals wear pink underwear and banning luxuries such as cable TV for the scum of society isn't a Gestapo tactic and there's nothing stupid about it. The criminals hate it, and I view that as a positive.

We have a saying here in Arizona that the only people who really hate Arpaio are criminals. They hate him. He's the toughest Sheriff in America, and so obviously lawbreakers hate him. But they respect and fear him. I don't know where you live, but shouldn't you want criminals to hate and fear your local Sheriff? Isn't that actually a good and positive testament to his effectiveness?
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/08/02 07:50:31 (edited)
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/03 13:44:52
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Looks like I touched a nerve, huh?

By all means, go ahead and stew in your hatred. Just don't be surprised when people take issue with you for spewing ignorant and over-the-top nonsense about stuff you don't know anything about.
  • Bilingu... Dan™: R... 2012/08/03 14:09:12
    Bilingual required sucks
    Thank you for your kind consideration.
  • Dan™: R... Bilingu... 2012/08/07 03:36:42
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Great. I hope you're feeling better now because you seemed to be a ball of rage in your previous comments. Have a nice day.
  • Nina Bilingu... 2012/08/18 20:18:27
    Nina
    +1
    Oh yes one can only HOPE!!! tried to give you a thumbs up but it wouldn't let me, I will try again but a BIG thumbs up to you!
  • Bilingu... Nina 2012/08/18 21:04:47
    Bilingual required sucks
    Most kind, thank you.
  • Not-A-RINO Dan™: R... 2012/08/03 18:26:15
    Not-A-RINO
    +1
    You're right, Dan! He is a standard for which all other sheriffs should be measured by. Of course the Left thinks he's rotten to the core because he "mistreats" those victims of society by not catering to them. Their focus - as usual - is on the wrong target. They see prisoners wearing pink underwear, eating baloney sandwiches while watching the Weather Channel instead of all the victims of the felons' dirty deeds. Another thing is he is someone actually demanding the truth about Obama. That's going to be like getting water out of a rock as long as he has liberal twits and media supporting him.
  • Dan™: R... Not-A-RINO 2012/08/07 03:34:27
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    +1
    It's like Sheriff Joe always points out to his hysterical critics: US soldiers deployed in Iraq & Afghanistan have to live in tents in the desert with no cable TV, so why is it somehow inhumane to warehouse prisoners in tents in the desert?
  • Nina Dan™: R... 2012/08/18 20:30:35
    Nina
    Pffffft... hahahahahahaha it is sad really all the traitors in America, but there will come a day when they WILL pay the fiddler with a noose! Treason! http://www.serendipity.li/wot...

http://www.beyondtreason.com/

http://www.911truth.org/artic...

His SWAT team and all the rest are nothing but Nazi SS in America!
  • Dan™: R... Nina 2012/08/25 02:38:00
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Pathetic. You played the Nazi/Hitler card. How typical and ridiculous.

You don't have a single original thought in your head.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/05/05 19:07:53
    He's awesome!
    Demonic Rat Hunter
  • BARRY0619 Demonic... 2012/05/05 19:42:53
    BARRY0619
    +5
    I love it...lol!!

2014/08/21 14:05:24