Rave this if you think our government is corrupt.

Foxhound BN0 2013/01/05 00:06:03
Related Topics: Government
Let's see a show of "hands". Rave this post if you really believe our government is corrupt.

• Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL 2013/01/06 02:04:26
    Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL
    +26
    Absolutely the worst president and administration in the history of our once great Nation. Backed up 99.8% of the time by his sycophants in the mainstream media. I've never seen such a thing in my lifetime and I wasn't born yesterday.

• S. Gompers 2013/01/25 02:03:13
    S. Gompers
    yep.
  • Concerned Citizen 2013/01/24 20:45:38
    Concerned Citizen
    +2
    From both sides of the aisle.
  • Gยเtคг Plคאєг ( JFK Democrat )
    +1
    Got my click
  • Bouts2getitpoppinz 2013/01/17 21:12:59 (edited)
    Bouts2getitpoppinz
    +1
    yeah however sometime the people that bitch whine moan and complain about government are no better. I have worked tiny little fast food jobs when I was younger where the corruption level was crazy. I thought to myself if all this corruption can go on in an ity bity food restaurant imagine the top.

Rich people don't care about poor people because its not there problem. Very few men march with women in parades for equal pay for women because they are men gay marriage has not been done justice because gays are the minority. So rich don't care for poor cause there rich and have money. Men don't support women for equal pay enough because they are men. Heteros don't help homosexuals get votes so they can marry because well there not gay. In each of those scenarios I mean overall because sure some men march with those women but very few some rich truly care about the poor but very few. People ignore problems till it actively starts to effect there own lives.

Why do these same people who dont even come together to help each other want another organization who already has all the money wealth and power to care about them. People want an entire government filled with "PEOPLE" to care enough about them to truly fix matters and properly use there taxes when the vast majority of people choos...

Why do these same people who dont even come together to help each other want another organization who already has all the money wealth and power to care about them. People want an entire government filled with "PEOPLE" to care enough about them to truly fix matters and properly use there taxes when the vast majority of people choose to only concern themselves with problems that effect there lives. "People are the corrupt ones" and people run the government just like "people" complain about how corrupt the "people" in the government are.

Lots of jobs have corruption giving raises to the girl who slept with you last night instead of the hard working employee giving hours to lazy people who don't earn them anybody who has worked a couple jobs in there life know about these things. The government is a workplace of course they are corrupt however. If you where rich and born into money and power I doubt you would care about the people who had less in a way that would truly motivate you to have more. Thats how come until politics and the higher cabinet positions stop being a game of money things will never change. Money determining who the president will be is corruption in itself.

How could and entire organization of rich people know what is best for people they don't even began to relate to. Despite popular belief there are very educated poor people the role of government needs to be reduced we have yet to try that approach so I say lets try it. Give us the free market opportunity that we deserve and stop driving the majority of the populace into poverty. We have been in recession for a long time the only reason its getting so much attention now is because even some of the well of people who have never felt the bite of poverty at there heels are starting to feel it. Until the felt it the economy was so called good and there were no problems which is untrue.

Once even middle class people started slipping into poverty the problem was a dressed when these economic issues should have been properly addressed long ago.

If the process to electing our government officials is corrupt then of course the officials themselves will be corrupt.
  • Foxhoun... Bouts2g... 2013/01/17 21:54:37
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Well said Justin, well said. Things won't change until enough of us are affected that we join together.
  • Bouts2g... Foxhoun... 2013/01/18 01:15:13
    Bouts2getitpoppinz
    +1
    omg ty foxhound I follow your comments they are usually so insightful and well put any rave from you is a good rave. I just think corruption in itself is a deeper lying issue that extends beyond the government. The corruption in government just hurts more because of the impact there decisions have on the majority.
  • Foxhoun... Bouts2g... 2013/01/19 03:59:39 (edited)
    Foxhound BN0
    Thank you Justin. That's a wonderful thing to say and I appreciate it very much. We all have our gripes with the government. My own gripe is with the government bailing out dishonest lenders who then took that money and paid their executives millions in bonuses with it. I think that's beyond reprehensible and an insult to us all.
  • lin sugar lips 2013/01/16 16:46:42 (edited)
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    I believe the American Government is the most corrupt in the world!
    The liberal Government is not only corrupt but down right evil!!!
  • greg.strayer1 2013/01/16 13:22:47
    greg.strayer1
    +2
    Not only are they CORRUPT, I really think they all sold thier souls to the devil, Because not one of them can think for themselves
  • Steelshrt 2013/01/16 09:57:52
    Steelshrt
    +1
    Our government has been corrupt for long time.
  • lclon 2013/01/16 05:33:30
    lclon
    +1
    Most of the conservatives congress people are corrupt in their thinking and belief.
  • Kidasha 2013/01/16 03:25:44
    Kidasha
    +1
    What government isn't corrupt?
  • patrick.bonacoscia 2013/01/16 02:26:30
    patrick.bonacoscia
    +1
    There is no uncorrupt government in the world anyway. Some more than others.
  • hapman 2013/01/16 01:20:14
  • Stop Hillary 2016 2013/01/15 23:12:01
    Stop Hillary 2016
    During the healthcare debates in 2009, one of the main criticisms of the bill on booths sides of the aisle was over privacy concerns. With a national database of health records, what would keep the government from digging around in your personal life? Despite the government’s reassurance that “the government is not going to do that,” the more power the federal government obtains, the less true that seems to be.

Glenn has spoken out against electronic medical records since this debate started, but unless your wealthy enough to pay cash there’s no avoiding them. That’s how health insurance claims are filed. And now, one of the new executive orders on gun control, may make his case.

“There’s a fix in the new healthcare law now coming through one of the executive orders,” Glenn said. “One of the new executive orders on gun control is, ‘the government needs to know if you have a gun. And the government wants you to know that if you have a gun, and there is anyone with any kind of psychiatric issue going on, you must get rid of the gun. You must turn it in.”

“Now let’s think about this,” he continued. “First of all, how do we describe that? That means anybody with any kind of post-traumatic stress syndrome has to get rid of the gun. Anybody who was in the military who has any kid...

“Now let’s think about this,” he continued. “First of all, how do we describe that? That means anybody with any kind of post-traumatic stress syndrome has to get rid of the gun. Anybody who was in the military who has any kid of paperwork like that, you have to get rid of your gun. Let’s say there was a woman who was being stalked or she was raped. Are you telling me she didn’t go to a psychiatrist and wasn’t treated for that? Of course she was. If she has a gun, she has to turn it in now. If you move in an aunt who has Alzheimer’s, you have to get rid of the gun. If you have a teenager that is depressed, and you treat them with a psychiatrist, you have to get ride of your guns. And if you don’t, it is going to be a felony.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013...
  • mich52 2013/01/15 18:44:43
  • tdterry1999 2013/01/15 16:36:46
    tdterry1999
    +1
    For a long time our government has been corrupt.Seeing how it has gotten a hundred times worst,it's time the people started waking up.
  • ready46xwu 2013/01/15 14:17:34
    ready46xwu
    +2
    GET TOO ANGRY TO 'TALK ABOUT IT'!
    *********R A V E**************
  • Fariborz-Zak 2013/01/15 06:09:57
  • QC 2013/01/15 06:05:59
    QC
    +1
    They are all corrupt. No one is clean in our government. You have to be dirty or have been dirty to get the funds.
  • Raymond59 2013/01/15 03:58:06
    Raymond59
    +1
    Governments have ALWAYS been "Corrupt." You're the type of Government by the company that You keep. Just ask "the C.I.A. & the Mob!!!!"
  • Boo<3 2013/01/15 03:01:43
    +1
    Not that it's anything new!
  • sterling ward 2013/01/15 01:04:08
    sterling ward
    +1
    Obama and all democrats are socialists
  • Isabel ... sterlin... 2013/01/15 15:03:35
    Isabel Perez
    Only on medical issues!
  • lurch 2013/01/15 00:51:59
    lurch
    +1
    The people in it are corrupt. These career criminals - out for themselves - are what are causing the problems, thereby giving government 'as a whole' a black eye.
  • Foxhoun... lurch 2013/01/15 04:27:50
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    Can we really blame them in a system where smooth talking users are knocking down your door offering you anything they can in exchange for your vote? How many of us could keep our integrity under those conditions and for how long?
  • lurch Foxhoun... 2013/01/24 00:42:02
    lurch
    +1
    It's the voter's decision. We seem to cave too easily, whether it is smooth talking politicians or pitchman at your local store telling you why you need to buy the 'new-and-improved' widget they have in stock. As consumers, and voters, we need to stand up and tell them where to put it, and walk away.
  • Foxhoun... lurch 2013/01/24 05:17:30
    Foxhound BN0
    I was referring to politicians voting for what lobbyists want in exchange for bribery.
  • awshutup 2013/01/15 00:38:48
  • kage 2013/01/15 00:38:18
    kage
    +1
    all government is corrupt. its just that some are more corrupt than others.
  • Big E 2013/01/14 23:52:50
  • David 2013/01/14 22:52:37
    David
    +1
    All people of power are, that's what makes this gready world go round.
  • Nuke 2013/01/14 22:49:30
    Nuke
    +1
    Majorly, if it wasn't we could be out of debt quickly but there's tons of special interest pork that goes into bills and then you have Obama trying to bipass congress and other things, overly spending, the democrat party money laundering through the Unions and such.
    Our government is pretty corrupt...
  • Bacci 2013/01/14 21:55:40
    Bacci
    +1
    I think every individual through out this entire world is corrupt.
  • Pm 2013/01/14 20:23:18
    Pm
    +1
    There are corrupt people within every industry, government in the world. See history.

NO I do not think the government is corrupt, I think some people in it are.
  • Danielle 2013/01/14 20:16:48
    Danielle
    +4
    All government is corrupt. They're given that power by the people who voted for them.
  • Todd Parsons 2013/01/14 19:05:18
    Todd Parsons
    +1
    Totally!
  • Chamberlain 2013/01/14 18:56:54
    Chamberlain
    +1
    Totally.
  • Samantha Lewis 2013/01/14 18:46:18
    Samantha Lewis
    +2
    Not sure the government is corrupt just a lot of people in it.

2014/08/31 00:41:43