Rave This; If you think our Constitution is being incrementally compromised by the left.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/21 21:36:22
Related Topics: Constitution, 2011

Constitution  on fire compromised by the left

• Raymond Allamby 2012/05/26 00:53:50
    Raymond Allamby
    the first words of the constitution, are WE THE PEOPLE. not we the corporations, or we the rich, or we the powerful. it was the repugs long ago, that perverted the constitution, and changed it's meaning to we the corporations, rich, and powerful. you have let them, by accepting what they say as truth. you right wingers have only yourselves to blame for the constitution being perverted and compromised.
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/26 00:02:18
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yes, the left is incrementally compromising our constitution. Democrats, the party of TREASON and perversion.
  • KrSpo Centuri... 2012/05/26 00:06:48
    KrSpo
    Sure. Name a treason? Committing to an illegal war? ehh, not us.. No-bid contracts to grow our own stock holdings? eh, not us.. Oh, I know, closing down American Businesses to off shore then so we can hide hundred's of Million offshore to avoid taxes.. eh, certainly NOT me. Try again, and do some research will ya?
  • Centuri... KrSpo 2012/05/27 00:56:43
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    Behold, treason;

• KrSpo Centuri... 2012/05/30 15:40:56
    KrSpo
    What is the treason? That he states after the election he will have more flexibility? *buzzer* wrong, try again... Do you wear a tin foil hat?
  • Centuri... KrSpo 2012/05/30 16:35:18
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    If you don't see treason in that then you are clearly not understanding what is going on with it.

I'd prefer to keep us out of wars. The missile shield is part of the system to keep war from happening, a deterent against aggression. I was stationed in Europe twice.

For hats. I wore a steel helmet over my 22 years in the Air Force. Now, my hat is wool to keep my head warm in high altitude Oregon weather.

Maybe you wear the tin foil hat.
  • KrSpo Centuri... 2012/05/30 16:45:44
    KrSpo
    I wore Kevlar(twice) in the Army with stripes and bars, and that doesn't make a difference either way. The Missile defense system is deployed now in Europe. So I do not get where there is a treason in the statement you posted. He state exactly as I posted. You can state there was an implied topic, but as far as what was posted, there is nothing there.
  • Centuri... KrSpo 2012/05/31 01:39:14
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    As I understand it, the Russians want us to take down the shield but obama does not want to do it until after the election. After he wins the election, he seems to think that he will have the "flexibility" to take down the shield. Thing is, he was willing to discuss the matter in private when he "thought" that the microphone was off but I'm sure that we both doubt that he would even have spoken about the subject if he had the slightest idea that the mike was turned on. I'm sure that he did not want us to hear that.

We may disagree on the matter KrSpo but I would consider that act to be treason. Perhaps you don't and that is your right. You do not have to ridicule people about tin hats and so forth if they disagree with you on a matter.

As for the steel helmets, that was the closest thing I've had to a tin hat and I was trying to make a joke of it. I'm glad you had kevlar. None of the squadrons I was in was issued them. I retired as an E-7. Both of us being veterans I think that we can disagree without being disrespectful to one another. Were you in Europe or elsewhere? I served in Southeast Asia, two tours in Europe and one in the Middle East.

Best to you.
  • KrSpo Centuri... 2012/05/31 21:15:12
    KrSpo
    My point was in fact exactly what you touched on. I did not see the conversation you posted, so therefore I must say no treason simply because I do not imply. I would go on to argue that the missile defense is up, an only an act of Congress (or of a host nation) will bring it down. The President does nothing to deploy actual systems directly, that is the same as saying He has the ability to sway gas prices..

I only spent 10 in, so no retirement here; however the tin hat comment was a nod to conspiracy theory and not some sort of comment towards you patriotism or service.

Korea, Iraq, Panama, Bosnia, CONUS
  • Centuri... KrSpo 2012/06/01 02:15:40
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    Glad to start again.

If you are not a member yet, consider taking your DD Form 214 to your local VFW Post. You are eligible on at least three of your overseas locations, perhaps Panama as well depending on when you were there such as in 89, seems it was Operation Just Cause. They would be glad to have you and at your age you would be considered "young."

I still serve in my Post as an Honor Guard member, BINGO volunteer and putting up the flags around the cemetery around Veteran's Day and Memorial Day (provided I'm not called in to work those days).

Best to you.
  • Obama F... Centuri... 2012/05/26 00:06:51
  • KrSpo Obama F... 2012/05/26 00:20:43 (edited)
    KrSpo
    We could show any number of things Hitler said being similar to any Conservative President in the last 50 years. Oh, and by the Way, Hitler was a Ultra conservative, just so you can get it right next time.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
  • Obama F... KrSpo 2012/05/26 00:53:30
  • KrSpo Obama F... 2012/05/30 15:29:52
    KrSpo
    The Canvass for change, he did do all of that. the other is another one of your right wing Aryan Nation news posts.. please try and find something truthful..
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/05/25 23:58:27
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    On this Memorial Day weekend......more than ever YES....everyday...in every way!
  • KrSpo 2012/05/25 23:36:04
    KrSpo
    +2
    If the left is doing so much harm, how exactly do you on the Right spin the "Patriot" Act? It basically takes away your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 13th Amendment rights if the government 'suspects' you are anti-American. It suspends Habeas Corpus (a core legal right), it disallows you from having a jury trial o your peers. It grants no knock searches, warrantless searches and wire taps. So tell me again, what is this horse hockey you're spewing again?
  • Ev Rom KrSpo 2012/05/26 04:36:54
    Ev Rom
    NA its not that one they care about cus its from one of their own, they only care if its treason from the democrats.
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/05/25 23:04:32
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    left wingers are retarded
  • KrSpo Obama F... 2012/05/26 00:04:31
    KrSpo
    +1
    Name one thing in my post that is untrue and I will gladly erase it. Only people that have no reply are 'retarded' But what could anyone expect from a tea bagger.
  • Obama F... KrSpo 2012/05/26 00:12:44
  • KrSpo Obama F... 2012/05/26 00:16:58
    KrSpo
    You make my point for me, Thanks hill billy.
  • Mr. Wonderful 2012/05/25 23:02:01
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Right wingers are retarded. The asswipe below is so stupid he claims 88 million people are unemployed. That's the kind of fools that post to SodaHead.
  • KrSpo Mr. Won... 2012/05/26 00:08:15
    KrSpo
    Yeah, that made me scratch my head as well 88 million .. So basically the entire ADULT working population is who he is describing.. Jethro needs another Busch Lite and go back to his Trailer..
  • evangelism_vision 2012/05/25 22:32:54
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    **************************

The following are 18 statistics that prove that the economy has not improved since Barack Obama became the president of the United States….

*************************

#1 Today there are 88 million working age Americans that are not employed and that are not looking for employment. That is an all-time record high.

#2 When Barack Obama was elected, the percentage of unemployed Americans that had been out of work for more than 52 weeks was less than 15%. Today, it is above 30%.

#3 There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Barack Obama was inaugurated.

#4 When Barack Obama first took office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is sitting at 5.6 million.

#5 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is hovering close to an all-time record high.

#6 During the Obama administration, worker health insurance costs have risen by 23 percent.

#7 Since Barack Obama has been president, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by 90 percent.

#8 Since Barack Obama has been president, home values in the United States have declined by another 13 percent.

#9 Under Barack Obama, new home sales in the U.S...

**************************

*************************

#9 Under Barack Obama, new home sales in the U.S. set a brand new all-time record low in 2009, they set a brand new all-time record low again in 2010, and they set a brand new all-time record low once again during 2011.

#10 Since Barack Obama took office, the number of Americans living in poverty has risen bymore than 6 million.

#11 Since Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of Americans on food stamps has increased from 32 million to 46 million.

#12 The amount of money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increasedby 32 percent since Barack Obama entered the White House.

#13 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” is now sitting at an all-time high.

#14 When Barack Obama first took office, an ounce of gold was going for about $850. Today an ounce of gold costs more than $1700 an ounce.

#15 Since Barack Obama became president, the size of the U.S. national debt has increased by 44 percent.

#16 During Barack Obama’s first two years in office, the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.

#17 During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office.

#18 The U.S. national debt has been increasing by an average of more than 4 billion dollars per day since the beginning of the Obama administration.

Oh, but Barack Obama is promising that things will be much better very soon. Barack Obama is pledging that 2 million more jobs will be added to the economy in 2012.

REMEMBER OBAMA WILL ADD JOBS..... WHAT JOBS?

" JOBS ACCORDING TO OBAMA:"

Government Jobs, and Union Jobs Why these? Unions support Democrats they give lots of money by exploiting their employees.
  • Obama F... evangel... 2012/05/25 22:42:35
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Little does Barack Obama understand that he has forever branded himself as an incompetent and failure. His narcissism and lifelong history of receiving public adulation will not allow him to comprehend the damage. He does not understand that now few will listen to his speeches, no matter how well delivered; that few will believe what he is saying, as he has lied and obfuscated the facts so often. Many world leaders have already arrived at the conclusion that Barack Obama is a leader that cannot be trusted, the citizens of the United States are beginning to understand that he is a man without a core set of principles thus incapable of guiding the ship of state.
    The media, increasingly realizing their culpability in the nation's current state of affairs, has begun to ask more penetrating questions and grudgingly question Obama's fitness for office. Columnists once infatuated with his ability to deliver a speech and skin color have finally begun to admit their error. The Left has become more open in their criticism, as they now understand that the hero upon whom they vested so much hope is a hollow shell

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.co...
  • Yo'Adri... evangel... 2012/05/26 00:00:18
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    FABULOUS>>>>>&... it and put it on your refrigerator everyone!!!!!
  • brett charlton 2012/05/25 21:47:25
    brett charlton
    +1
    The bankers are laughing at us while we fight amongst ourselves.
  • Christian 2012/05/25 20:14:49
    Christian
    +1
    I am a liberal/Independent and do believe Democrats are trying to change the constitution to accommodate people from third world countries.
  • cowboy 2012/05/25 18:01:09
    cowboy
    +4
    Being destroyed bit by bit..
  • Obama F... cowboy 2012/05/25 18:28:47
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Obama We’re blaming YOU for the $5 trillion YOU spent on failing companies that are now bankrupt, the money YOU spent for Fast & Furious guns that have killed American citizens protecting our southern border, the nationwide healthcare reform that no one wanted that will cost us trillions of $ in coming years, and the $30 billion you gave to GM that will never be paid back, etc., etc.,
  • KrSpo Obama F... 2012/05/26 00:09:07
    KrSpo
    +1
    OK, is it OK to blame Bush for the 7 Trillion he wasted so he could bank money in Stock?
  • JimmyIIX 2012/05/25 16:51:35 (edited)
    JimmyIIX
    +2
    This is what I'm thinking, humor me if you will . All states in government have one thing in common. All states in government are delegated power through a constitution, Whether it is state or federal, not the other way around. Until people see that they are using a false budgetary basis to make you think you even need things like obamacare or anything else federally mandated, people will remain lost. If we change the principal operation of government. You wouldn't even need to question your health care. Comprehensive Annual Financial Report(CAFRs)<-----"Real Problem" "Real Solution" ------>(CTRF) Citizens Tax Retirement Fund. We have to change the principal of operation. With the Tax Retirement Fund all States of Government Remain, Satisfying ALL States. The CTRF would attach to all levels of Government. From County to Congress, Identifying surpluses. Those Surpluses would then start paying all states of taxes. So this is like a win win situation. Theres a lot more to it. I highly suggest checking it out. It all has to do with the Budgetary Basis vs Liquid Investments and Composite Government. We could completely fund health care, with zero issues. It might sound like a lot. But this can all be done in three years. Just by changing the principal of operation. It would also caus...
    This is what I'm thinking, humor me if you will . All states in government have one thing in common. All states in government are delegated power through a constitution, Whether it is state or federal, not the other way around. Until people see that they are using a false budgetary basis to make you think you even need things like obamacare or anything else federally mandated, people will remain lost. If we change the principal operation of government. You wouldn't even need to question your health care. Comprehensive Annual Financial Report(CAFRs)<-----"Real Problem" "Real Solution" ------>(CTRF) Citizens Tax Retirement Fund. We have to change the principal of operation. With the Tax Retirement Fund all States of Government Remain, Satisfying ALL States. The CTRF would attach to all levels of Government. From County to Congress, Identifying surpluses. Those Surpluses would then start paying all states of taxes. So this is like a win win situation. Theres a lot more to it. I highly suggest checking it out. It all has to do with the Budgetary Basis vs Liquid Investments and Composite Government. We could completely fund health care, with zero issues. It might sound like a lot. But this can all be done in three years. Just by changing the principal of operation. It would also cause a wave effect of responsible government. If we change our principal of operation it would quadrupole our industries, at all levels.It doesn't necessarily have to be something mandated. It can be something funded. If you understand, if we change our principal of operation. It will change the way we deal with all of it. I think our Founding Fathers would be extremely proud of us for doing it. "USA Composite Government"investments and ownership now well exceeds 100 trillion dollars internationally. Health Care? Why is this even an issue. Also think of our Boys and Girls in uniform. We could be sending them out in impenetrable armor. I don't know why our leaders are scared of it. It would triple there power.Our Government took over the investment arena over the last 65 years. They own and control every-thing now. This is what we should do. 1. Let all the Mexicans in and close fin the boarders, Completely. These people love us, and will assimilate correctly, cultural heritage intact. 2. Restructure our Government to start working FOR US. By this I mean using the Citizens Tax Retirement Fund as the Back Bone to our economy. The retirement fund will cause will cause a discloser, only then can funds be distributed correctly. All states in power remain the same. They we're smart enough to get there the first time, they should remain there. By changing the principal of operation. It will then be OK to work For Us, not sell us out to the highest bidder. It will not only cause a wave of responsible government on it's own. But untold mass influx to our economy.With the citizens tax retirement fund. It's growth is it's success. That's how you'll know it's working. 3 years, that's all. Three fin years. Can change the course of our entire nation. You wanna talk a massive right to take stance with your leaders. Congress then will truly be driven by the people. There nuts for not already having done it. The Senate would then be seen as gods. Then you would truly see men and women of the people, for the people, and by the people. We could influx massive amounts of money into hospitals. And I do mean massive. Then you would have scientists lining the fup to cure disease. Doctors and Teachers would then truly feel their power. And take a Rightful Higher Archy. In not only influence, but in the very way you wish for your life. As I said before USA composite government investments and ownership now well exceeds 100 trillion dollars internationally. We could have every Elementary, Middle, and High School at an Institutional Level. Every Hospital run by House. Our Boys and Girls in the Military walking around in mechanized armor. All we have to do. Is change the Principal of Operation. To the Editor of the Constitution Jimmy
  • Obama F... JimmyIIX 2012/05/25 17:07:00
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    Candidate Obama has since added over $5 Trillion to the national debt as President Obama, in less than half the time -- and Democrats held Congress from 2007 to 2011. Who's going "wild" here, Mr. President? Fun reminder: Our spending is going to hit the debt ceiling again within the year, possibly before the election. I'll leave you with this fact-check from the Washington Post, which punctures White House Press Secretary Jay Carney's peevish rant about conservatives' supposed "BS" on Obama's spending record. Three Pinnochios.
  • JimmyIIX Obama F... 2012/05/25 17:20:07
    JimmyIIX
    +1
    That's one of the many things the Tax Fund will cure. We have to take the composite part of government our of their hands. It will make it OK for them to work For Us.
  • Obama F... JimmyIIX 2012/05/25 17:30:05
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    that a great idea, but until liberal are kick out of house of congress it will ever pass.
  • JimmyIIX Obama F... 2012/05/25 17:32:14 (edited)
    JimmyIIX
    +1
    It's not a matter of what they want. It's what we want. Of the People, For the People, and By the People.
  • Yo'Adri... JimmyIIX 2012/05/26 00:04:01
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    ANd we seem to be forgetting that....huh? THEY WORK FOR US......or that's the way it's supposed to work!
  • Obama F... JimmyIIX 2012/05/26 00:08:43 (edited)
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    You know it i know it , but Washington dose not it
  • Yo'Adri... Obama F... 2012/05/26 00:03:05
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    Thank goodness Stumblin' bumbling Bobby Gibbs is gone....but carney's not much of an improvement......Where do they get these libturd robots.?
  • Obama F... Yo'Adri... 2012/05/26 00:10:14

2014/10/22 08:07:28