Rave this, if you think Obama has done more to harm America, than any other President ever.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/02 15:56:11
Related Topics: Obama, America, President

• cut and... Bali 2012/05/10 13:39:27
    cut and paste king
    +1
    go back to sept 2008 , follow it up to today and you got your answer!
  • La Bef 2012/05/09 20:20:44
    La Bef
    +3
    The absolute worse. Worse than Jimmy Carter and that is saying a lot. I actually miss the good ole days with the peanut farmer at this time.
  • Scalar_... La Bef 2012/05/10 01:08:34
    Scalar_Quantity
    +6
    And Carter was terrible because he... encouraged us to limit our foreign oil dependency? Because he headed the Camp David Accords? Do tell.
  • La Bef Scalar_... 2012/05/10 14:05:48
    La Bef
    +1
    LOL if you need to be reminded why he was terrible you need to talk to someone who was around at the time. You obviously were not...otherwise you wouldn't ask that question.
  • Wrinkleranch 2012/05/09 19:45:36
    Wrinkleranch
    +1
    Wanted to be sure to catch the rave!
  • explorer1618 2012/05/09 19:42:35
    explorer1618
    +2
    He's one of the best we have had ! obama  biden 2012
  • Bali explore... 2012/05/09 21:31:09
    Bali
    +1
    who was better?
  • explore... Bali 2012/05/09 21:50:12
    explorer1618
    +2
    Not better ---> He's one of the best we have had !
    And Any thing is better than a GOP president !
  • Cry_Bab... explore... 2012/05/10 14:21:15 (edited)
  • explore... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/10 17:58:17
  • Monilove explore... 2012/05/11 11:25:28
    Monilove
    Yeah, he took his wife car shopping again. Big A** help.
  • explore... Monilove 2012/05/11 11:35:01
    explorer1618
    +1
    Well he probably forgot which house he left his older ones at or his poor kids used them as pool toys that his wife gave them... " Being she is such a out standing mother " ! LOL
  • The One 2012/05/09 19:39:59
    The One
    Combined!!!
  • Mrs. Wedgwood 2012/05/09 19:36:50
    Mrs. Wedgwood
    +3
    I don't know about you guys, but I am not feeling any pain from Obama. The economy is up in my world -- so it must be up all over. I have no complaints.
  • Bali Mrs. We... 2012/05/09 21:31:43
    Bali
    +2
    wait a few months and get back with us, nimrod.
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/11 11:28:46
    Monilove
    Do you know her to call her out of her name, just because she doesn't agree with you? If your going to cyber bully over this, your making your statement very clear that all of your points are out of hostility not concern.
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/17 22:38:26
    Bali
    mrs we is a weak knockkneed liberal who thinks her world is everyone elses and blocks those who don't agree with her demented posts. she must be getting paid to put graffiti on train cars now...or God only knows what (wink wink).....anyway, she is a nimrod still. and who are you? her knight in shining armor or another liberal obama lover?
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/19 19:15:58
    Monilove
    Ok, first of all dude! Don't come at me like that. My point is, you need to clean up your argument so you can make since. Calling people names and making fun of them when you don't know them only makes you another cyber bully, but you better watch the words you speak and who you are speaking them to. You don't know me like that and you don't know enough information about me to be attacking me in the first place. I am an Obama lover and will support the man as long as he does right for ALL the people and not just the rich and white. The thing with these conservatives is they only think about money. How to save it, make more of it and collect more of it from the poor and the hardly have any, but Obama came in and said we are ALL going to play fair. This is OUR country and we ALL have to do our EQUAL parts. I'm tired of you fat, slave owning republicans trying to work the hell out of good people, trick us out of our money and rights and then try to dictate how we have to live to make more money for you all. So Bali and the rest of you elephants, find a corner and start sucking your thumbs, people are damn tired. If it means giving Obama another chance at office so we can at least get to the middle of the "American Dream", then your damn right I'm gonna vote for him and so are a lot of other people that smell you guys mess that you have NO idea how to fix. Don't post on my wall again!
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/19 21:29:13
    Bali
    make "since"....ok then. cyberbully...whatever. what has obama done for the black and the poor? what have the rich and the white done for obama? how do you collect money from the poor? they don't have any hence the word poor. your little libral rant is really comical, you are such a threatening cyberbully. take your meds and don't argue with those who are wiser and superior. liberals have a inbred notion that obama is helping them, but can not answer how (with proof). and by the way, it ain't your wall pal. go pound sand.
  • Bali Bali 2012/05/19 21:31:36
    Bali
    ms successful below blocked me...what a loser
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/20 15:25:34
    Monilove
    I will answer that. Obama gave me and many others the opportunity to go to college and afford to pay for it. We also get to keep our houses and can make our home payments. The rich and white haven't done a damn thing for anyone but themselves as for the poor, Obama is trying to make sure people don't have to die and suffer anymore because they can't afford to go to the hospital. You keep calling me a cyber bully, but your the one picking on people you don't know calling them out of their names.

You don't like Obama, cool! Get this, you don't get to call people idiots because they do. The GOP don't want that black man in office, because he is for ALL people and their is nobody smart enough to get in there to do anything close enough to the things he has. You are against him, but have no solutions on how to fix this country, except make more money off the poor and keep taking people's rights away. You don't bother me and you don't intimidate me. Your just a small minded person with no intelligent views except the ones of your own. You get on this site to hurt as many people as you can who will not agree with you to compensate for the lack of control in your own life. Dude, leave people alone and learn how to love and care for others. Being hungry, homeless and jobless is the reality that most people in America live, try walking in their shoes.
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/20 21:38:15
    Bali
    RACE CARD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon, at least have an argument. seems that under bush everything was much better than now....we never heard the libs crying so much about "poor pitiful me"......and by the way, obama has done nada for the poor. is obamacare a reality? NO. the scotus will strike that down and it is history. class warfare is all obama is good at, and he wants everyone to be beholding to gubmint. no thanks.
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/20 23:31:06
    Monilove
    Dude, Bush acted this mess! Your man Obama haven't been in office long enough to fix all this crap.
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/21 16:11:14
    Bali
    you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/22 12:52:50
    Monilove
    That was your last insult, this discussion is over. Until you can talk without calling people names, don't bother me. On to the next one. Count it a victory. This is how the GOP WILL WIN, NAME CALLING! LEAVE ME ALONE, BEFORE I BLOCK YOU TOO!
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/22 13:02:43
    Monilove
    Now I see why you won't blame Bush! He's your neighbor! You must've been pissed when he left. I feel ya, you'd rather have a F'd up country than to lose a brother in the rebel. Maybe Rush would make a better President for you and your people.
  • Bali Bali 2012/05/22 21:30:37
    Bali
    moni, you blocked me................you are still not the sharpest knife in the drawer sweetie.
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/20 23:38:40
    Monilove
    Race have nothing do do with it! You brought up black and white, not me! The man is both black and white. He's not making things happen fast enough so you have a problem. The one who created the problem gets no blame, but you found soewhere to put it. Interesting!
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/21 16:12:13
    Bali
    wrong, he is making "things" happen too fast. like the deficit, gubmint control, corporate takeover, etc. did you happen to have a point?
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/22 12:49:29
    Monilove
    Your not worth it. You only care about your narcissistic views. Leave me alone please!
  • Mrs. We... Bali 2012/05/17 17:12:30 (edited)
    Mrs. Wedgwood
    Are you kidding? I started my own business a year and a half ago and I've never made this much in my life - and I was a newspaper and magazine publisher. Print media is on the decline, but that is due to technology. I just redirected my skills. You really don't know what you're talking about.
  • Grandpa 2012/05/09 19:32:28
    Grandpa
    +3
    Without a doubt >> And 4 more years he will destory OUR COUNTRY with his carz and tel-a-promter telling him what to say >>> Please vote wiser in 2012
  • Monilove 2012/05/09 19:18:24
    Monilove
    +2
    I find it real funny how all of you people who are against Obama, find him to be the worst president when before him the man responsible for this mess is ignored or praised. Yet, his color has nothing to do with it, the fact that everything he has done is to protect the lower and middle class and rebuild us as a people while allowing us to help rebuild this country means nothing, and for a man with "minimum military experience" he found and killed Bin Ladin and brought our troops home. Still not good enough. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!" the only thing you have done to rebuild America is complain.

Our people are hungry, homeless, and jobless. "We the people" can fix this country not one man after the trash GW Bush left us with. Unity amongst us all is the only thing that will heal our problems, not some rich GOP. While our economy is still broken and your azz don't have a dime, remember Romney will be fat chatting it while you finally understand what Obama was trying to do, but it's too late. You have no more health insurance, the banks finally got their control back and forclosed your house, no one can afford college, but the elite and rich. And you can forget about a job, because all of them are found in another country, just like you asked for. Id rather have a president that will be in the trenches with me than watching me sink while he decides which cadillac to drive that day Welcome to the real world!
  • FromJes... Monilove 2012/05/09 19:22:26
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/09 21:33:38
    Bali
    +2
    what has he done to protect the low and middle class? handouts must be what you are talking about....where are the jobs? unemployment real stat is around 14.5%. and you call that a good job...i would hate to see if he does a great job, we will all be in the streets begging. wise up.
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/10 10:53:08
    Monilove
    +1
    If you don't remember they wer worse than that when Bush was done with us. Obama saved a lot of jobs and is trying to keep them from going over seas so we can have more. He stooped banks from stealing our money and taking our homes, leaving many people out on the streets. Obama has improved "No child left behind," when in fact Bush left all of our children behind. Obama restored general motors and prevented a lot of people from losing their jobs and this country going deeper into deppression! He prevented student loans from hiking up interest rates on student loans so we can don't have to be homeless paying our student loans back. And you have the nerves to ask what have he done? You sit here and complain and cry about the job rates aren't going up fast enough for you, but said nothing when the Bush administration was sending them to other countries so the rich can make more money. Now how much of a fair chance have Americans given this President to fix All that went terribly wrong in this country! What have congress done to keep us all down? How many times have the republicans voted against Obama for the hell of it with No other solutions to fix a problem with our people! Don't tell me Obama has done nothing when he has done more for this administration, rebuilding this country, then Bush did!
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/10 11:52:34
    Bali
    +3
    TERRY ANDERSON, A BLACK LOS ANGELES TALK RADIO HOST,
    WENT DOWN A LIST OF THINGS SENATOR OBAMA SAID THAT AREN'T EXACTLY CORRECT.

1.) Selma March Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to
    have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.
    (Google 'Obama Selma ' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various untruths.) ! !

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged, well-educated youth, who went to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he was part of one of
    the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY;
    your cousin Raila Odinga created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007
    in Kenya. It was the first widespread violence there in decades.
    The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law.
    Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower.
    You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone.
    Check out the following link for verification of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga ran for president in Kenya and tried to get Sharia
    Muslim law in place there. When O...

Muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his followers burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took shelter... Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT EXACTLY, she does her
    daily Salat prayers at 5 AM according to her own interviews. Not to mention,
    Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY,
    your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language.
    Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black.
    Obama is the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama
    is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. Although Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs..
    Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....
    http://www.arcadeathome.com/n...
    an,_only_6.25%25_African

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY,
    you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years,
    until your wife made you change so you could run for office.

4-3-08 Article 'Obama was 'quite religious in Islam''
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?...
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?...

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY,
    you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the " New York Times " a year ago:
    " Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent.
    In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks),
    Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.'
    This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says 'Obama's narrative is being altered,
    enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts.' "

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - NOT EXACTLY,
    not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - NOT EXACTLY,
    you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't speak the language.
    What did you learn except how to study the Koran and watch cartoons?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - NOT EXACTLY, except for Africa
    (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise); you have never been
    anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest
    allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - NOT EXACTLY,
    you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine

13.) An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - NOT EXACTLY,
    Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - NOT EXACTLY,
    Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - NOT EXACTLY,
    here you are, despite saying, live on TV, which you would not have enough experience by then,
    and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Voting 'Present' is Common In Illinois Senate - NOT EXACTLY,
    they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Miss-voted - NOT EXACTLY,
    only when caught by church groups and Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - NOT EXACTLY;
    you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - NOT EXACTLY,
    you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - NOT EXACTLY,
    you didn't write it, introduce it, change it or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY,
    it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - NOT EXACTLY,
    your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation -
    mainly because of your Nuclear donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - NOT EXACTLY,
    as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - NOT EXACTLY,
    you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens.
    You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - NOT EXACTLY,
    your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0,
    and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - NOT EXACTLY,
    even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - NOT EXACTLY,
    they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you,
    after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One on my campaign contacted Canada about NAFTA - NOT EXACTLY,
    the Canadian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - NOT EXACTLY,
    you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction off Israel.

30.) I Want All Votes To Count - NOT EXACTLY; you said let the delegates decide.

31.) I Want Americans To Decide - NOT EXACTLY,
    you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote,
    and only operate during small windows of time.

32.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - NOT EXACTLY,
    you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

33.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - NOT EXACTLY,
    you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

34.) I Don't Take PAC Money - NOT EXACTLY, you take loads of it.

35.) I don't Have Lobbyists - NOT EXACTLY,
    you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

36.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - NOT EXACTLY,
    your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

37.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - NOT EXACTLY,
    you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time.

38.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - NOT EXACTLY,
    your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.

39.) My uncle liberated Auschwitz concentration camp - NOT EXACTLY,
    your mother had no brothers and the Russian army did the liberating.

So, who EXACTLY is this Obama guy and what is he trying to sell us?!

Please let your loved ones and friends know about this fraud.

God Bless America
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/10 13:52:19
    Monilove
    +1
    Is this the only thing you could come up with? SMDH! Bush did cocaine most of his life. Anymore questions? Go to/ or back to college and learn what an argument is. Next!
  • Bali Monilove 2012/05/10 15:20:24
    Bali
    +1
    read and ignore toots, just like the rest of the herd
  • Monilove Bali 2012/05/11 11:22:13
    Monilove
    For you and cry baby, I guess are the exception to the rule when I talk about people starving and hurting. You are taken care of. On that note, I understand and can appreciate your views. Only the wealthy survive in this country. I'm sorry. SMH!

2014/09/03 07:33:27