Rave this, if you think Obama has done more to harm America, than any other President ever.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/02 15:56:11
Related Topics: Obama, America, President

• Jaiheena Star 2012/05/15 21:07:26
  • Cry_Bab... Jaiheen... 2012/05/15 21:37:05
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +4
    I believe he really hates America's prosperity, and likely her citizens as well. He would love to see us knocked down a peg or two compared to the rest of the world. His actions are part of a deliberate scheme to "fundamentally change America." These changes are not for our benefit, but the demise of our greatness
  • Jaiheen... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/15 21:53:01 (edited)
  • Scalded... Jaiheen... 2012/05/16 02:50:50
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    More like Kenya.
  • Scalded... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/16 02:49:40
    Scalded Eagle
    +1
    Yes, he has been rubbing our face in that for some time now.
  • Scalded... Jaiheen... 2012/05/16 02:47:32
    Scalded Eagle
    +1
    Exactly, so does it's namesake. I have noticed today that he is pissing off alot of his base.
  • Jaiheena Star 2012/05/15 21:06:59
  • shakeem all clean perkins 2012/05/15 19:37:38
  • Scalded... shakeem... 2012/05/16 02:51:35
    Scalded Eagle
    That too.
  • Pat Pace 2012/05/15 19:31:40
    Pat Pace
    +2
    He, Jimmy Carter and Woodrow Wilson would have to be the top 3 worst, but Obama may be the worst of those three.
  • Scalded... Pat Pace 2012/05/16 02:52:43
    Scalded Eagle
    +1
    He will be when he is done with us.
  • Bigdaddy 2012/05/15 19:25:19 (edited)
    Bigdaddy
    +1
    Hell no!

The GOP is leading the way with government takeover, unconstitutional violations of our civil liberties.

•GOP Governors in three states can replace in tier elected bodies and appoint an Administrator who has absolute power; i.e. Pontiac Michigan. That’s what they have in North Korea, China and Cuba leadership with absolute power.

•Forced governmental medical examinations, vaccinations i.e. Ohio, Texas, Michigan. Where did the GOP get this bright idea? See a pattern here?

•Repression of citizens rights to vote, which the Constitution clearly mandates and the Right to bear arms. I am not giving up my gun or my vote.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/05/15 16:33:15
  • Spyrit ... evangel... 2012/05/15 16:44:33
    Spyrit Wulf
    +3
    Games created by Obama and the rest of his corrupt alien army. :) i like the pic it really tells the truth.
  • evangel... Spyrit ... 2012/05/15 16:54:20
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    Thanks!
  • Cry_Bab... evangel... 2012/05/15 17:54:23
  • evangel... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/15 18:23:16
  • Cry_Bab... evangel... 2012/05/15 18:39:12
  • evangel... Cry_Bab... 2012/05/15 18:50:47
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/05/15 18:52:17
  • Scalded... evangel... 2012/05/15 18:52:37
    Scalded Eagle
    Stop the zombie vote, push for voter ID.
  • evangel... Scalded... 2012/05/15 18:53:28
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I'VE BEEN WORKING ON ONE FOR THAT TOO! NOT DONE YET COMING SOON!
  • Scalded... evangel... 2012/05/16 02:54:12
    Scalded Eagle
    Cool.
  • Eunice Joseph 2012/05/15 15:04:55
  • JimmyIIX Eunice ... 2012/05/15 15:38:40 (edited)
    JimmyIIX
    +1
    Yeah and our current breed of politician is trying, to ruin our country. It all started with $75 million in loans made to the new United States of America during the Revolutionary War, and thus began the first American budget deficit. We managed to pay it back rather quickly and enjoyed several years of budget surpluses but the War of 1812 forced borrowing and once again we were back in debt—big wars tied to big deficits would be a recurring theme over the next 200 years. There’s a lot of blame thrown around these days, as Congressional leaders and President Obama struggle to reach a deal on raising the debt ceiling, to enable more borrowing, and chip away at a annual budget deficit that is over $14.5 trillion. But the tough truth is that deficits and debt are bipartisan phenomena to which almost every president, no matter their party or ideological affiliation, has contributed. The Civil War pushed the national debt into the unheard of $3 billion range; after World War I public debt was up to $25.5 billion; the New Deal and World War II resulted in one of the first sizable explosions in debt, up to $260 billion by 1950. Throw in LBJ’s Grand Society, the Vietnam War, the defense build up against the Soviet Union, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, sweeping tax cuts and a brutal rec...

Yeah and our current breed of politician is trying, to ruin our country. It all started with $75 million in loans made to the new United States of America during the Revolutionary War, and thus began the first American budget deficit. We managed to pay it back rather quickly and enjoyed several years of budget surpluses but the War of 1812 forced borrowing and once again we were back in debt—big wars tied to big deficits would be a recurring theme over the next 200 years. There’s a lot of blame thrown around these days, as Congressional leaders and President Obama struggle to reach a deal on raising the debt ceiling, to enable more borrowing, and chip away at a annual budget deficit that is over $14.5 trillion. But the tough truth is that deficits and debt are bipartisan phenomena to which almost every president, no matter their party or ideological affiliation, has contributed. The Civil War pushed the national debt into the unheard of $3 billion range; after World War I public debt was up to $25.5 billion; the New Deal and World War II resulted in one of the first sizable explosions in debt, up to $260 billion by 1950. Throw in LBJ’s Grand Society, the Vietnam War, the defense build up against the Soviet Union, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, sweeping tax cuts and a brutal recession, and we find ourselves mired in this current mess.
    So break out the calculators and the history books as we trace the growth of American debt, which has its roots in the very birth of the country. As Obama and Boehner, Democrats and Republicans level blame at each other for getting us into deep deficits and not doing enough to get us out, the truth is there’s 235 years worth of blame to pass around to everyone.
    So what is the pattern here. I'll tell you, we are voting for people WE LIKE. Instead of whom is best suited to run the country. I think someone on here a couple of days ago proved my point. Person stated to the effect of Ron Paul would be a good candidate, but I won't vote for him cause he has an "annoying voice". So our futures are partly being decided by morons that vote for people that they feel have an "acceptable voice". Instead of whose stances are best suited to solve our problems.
  • Spyrit ... JimmyIIX 2012/05/15 16:43:26
    Spyrit Wulf
    +3
    politcians are a breed? I thought they were alien supervillians out to take over earth and enslave all human life. They are just waiting for their moment when their leader Obama has torn down the United States so that the last line of defense against invaders is eliminated. We the citizens of the USA are the only thing standing between freedom and total enslavement.
  • Bellico... Eunice ... 2012/05/15 21:29:09
    Bellicoseandra
    +4
    What di he try to do for the country to help. He's been so busy with gay people and abotion eveything but helping America create jobs.
  • Scalded... Bellico... 2012/05/16 02:55:01
    Scalded Eagle
    Zilch.
  • Eunice ... Bellico... 2012/05/16 14:32:28
    Eunice Joseph
    +2
    Ok so let me ask ou this what did Bush do for the country............ill wait...., i lost my brother in a war that didnt even need to be fought so you tell me what was the war worth you tell me....that and if you were a real huma ou would understand that Jobs are not that flipping easy to create if you want a job so bad do what i did i started my own buisness and im 19 years old....... stop blaming the ppl that is in office and try to make a difference yourself, becasue ppl in this generation expect so much from one person..... he aint the damn Queen of England and im not behind OBAMA because im an AFRICAN AMERICAN that has nothing to do with my decison, i just think that ppl need to understand that indtead of making empty promises like every other president he said that he will try his best to do all these things.......So get of your blaming America fit and go do something about instead of sitting on your ass judging everything and everyone.............and oh please stop with the damn Gay ppl point like seriously they are just as apart of this generation as you and I so step off you may not like them so what they not here for you to like them... okay and again he said in HIS OPPINION he doesnt have a problem with Gay ppl....STOP PICKING AND CHOOSING WHAT HE SAID AND LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING
  • Jacob 2012/05/15 14:10:39
    Jacob
    +1
    He's the worst thing to ever happen to America OR Israel.
  • evangel... Jacob 2012/05/15 18:27:14
  • Jacob evangel... 2012/05/15 18:29:10
    Jacob
    +1
    Here's 65 Amens to Israel. 64 for it's birthday, and another one in advance.
  • evangel... Jacob 2012/05/15 18:35:00
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I agree! Hope Obama's Gone in November and America again can support it's friend Israel

jewish
  • Scalded... evangel... 2012/05/15 18:56:58
    Scalded Eagle
    Good point, me too.
  • mich52 2012/05/15 14:01:24
  • Soundstorm mich52 2012/06/02 07:53:59
    Soundstorm
    They sure set back the international Communist take over way back, didn't they.
  • i00wattz 2012/05/15 13:57:45
    i00wattz
    +3
    I just turned 44, so I remember as far back as carter. and Obama is the only president in my lifetime who makes me just plain uncomfortable.
  • evangel... i00wattz 2012/05/15 19:29:28
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I REMEMBER AS FAR BACK AS JOHN F KENNEDY, and Obama is the worst!

I was so proud that Ronald Reagan was My Commander in Chief when I was in the navy and Liberals Hate Reagan because of Reaganomics because most Liberals are nothing less than Marxist
    They may say they are not but if they support the DNC Agenda they are because the agenda is anti Capitalism and promotes Socialism

Democrats who support Obama, who support Socialism, and Marxism are my Enemy and I have this to say to all of you Liberals out there!

IF LIBERALS WANT A BATTLE OVER CAPITALISM AND THE CONSTITUTION

BRING IT ON BABY! I AM READY FOR THE SECOND REVOLUTION TO TAKE AMERICA BACK............... MAKE MY DAY BABY!

oath
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/05/15 19:30:42 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    THE ENEMY

***************** MY ENEMY *******************
  • CaboMary 2012/05/15 13:04:00
    CaboMary
    huh? This is a serious question and it has little merit. There have been 19 Presidents elected since Teddy Roosevelt, and the amount of cultural, scientific, and demographic change during that period is too large for appropriate discussion. Every President ever elected is an even bigger set for comparison. Makes me wonder why we have to ponder such ridiculous questions but I see there was a lot of input on this one, must be the need to be heard.

2014/04/25 08:04:20