Rave this, if you think Obama has done more to harm America, than any other President ever.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/02 15:56:11
Related Topics: Obama, America, President

• Silent Bob Ballade... 2012/05/05 17:11:00
    Silent Bob
    And how exactly do you know me? Do tell.
  • Silent Bob Ballade... 2012/05/06 16:40:39
    Silent Bob
    I find it funny how you can answer Hawkeye, but when it comes to me you seem to cowardice. Hmmm... makes me wonder.
  • Ballade... Silent Bob 2012/05/06 17:43:05 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    no i just don't want to waste my time with a JAKAD
  • Hawkeye Silent Bob 2012/05/05 13:10:18
    Hawkeye
    On the day that the Democrats took over the Congress in January of 2007 the economy was doing okay all things considered,, the unemployment rate was 5.6%,, the Bush Budget deficit was less then 600 Billion and the National Debt stood at $8,6 Trillion Dollars. THAT was the beginning of Nancy Pelosi and Reid's reign of economic terror.. On the day that Nancy LOST her position as Speaker of the house in 2010,, the National Debt rose to $13.8 Trillion Dollars.. TODAY that National Debt tops $15.5 Trillion DOllars with ALL three years of the Obama Presidency mounting over a trillion dollars in DEFICITS for EACH year....

TWO YEARS after the Democrats took over the Congress in 2007 Obama takes the oath with the unemployment rate topping 7% and during his presidency that rate hovered at over 9% for more then 22 months with it sometimes topping 10%..

The elections of 2010 brings in a Repuyblican Majority in the House and puts a STOP to Obama's quest to "Fundamentally Change" America and LO and BEHOLD,, that unemployment rate drops to about 8.2 % and Obama's claiming Sainthood.. ALL the while he's CONDEMING Congress for the very things that brought those improvenments into being..

It's STILL higher then when he took office and HE'S claiming that HE and HE alone improved things.. FACT is,,...

It's STILL higher then when he took office and HE'S claiming that HE and HE alone improved things.. FACT is,,, America will have to hire 500,000 new workers each and every month for the next five years JUST to get BACK to where this country was under Bush BEFORE the Democrats took over the Congress..

If Bush was pure evil then by the same standards Obama was evil beyond ANY measurement..
  • Silent Bob Hawkeye 2012/05/05 17:11:48
    Silent Bob
    Let's be honest. I do give a damn so go take your stupid ass research and shove it! Thanks (:
  • Ballade... Hawkeye 2012/05/05 17:59:34
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    as you can see FACTS are wasted on the mentally enfeebled
  • Hawkeye Ballade... 2012/05/05 18:33:04
    Hawkeye
    Didn't take this mentally challenged Obamabot long to abandon ALL hope of debate and resort to baseless and moronic name calling,, did it??
  • Ballade... Hawkeye 2012/05/05 19:14:32
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    look the chippie babe lives in the People's Republic of Mexifornia....she is about as impartial about obama as a Nazi Youth group was impartial about Hitler
  • Hawkeye Ballade... 2012/05/06 10:13:34
    Hawkeye
    And obviously,, JUST as mesmerized...
  • Ballade... Hawkeye 2012/05/06 17:44:04
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    look the poor alleged "lady" is a JAKAD (just another kool ade drinker)
  • Silent Bob Ballade... 2012/05/06 22:23:51
    Silent Bob
    You spelled "ade" wrong.
  • Ballade... Silent Bob 2012/05/06 23:49:10
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    that's how it was originally spelled mush brain...BUT hey to these old eyes is a definite WIN when the pukes have to go ...

Spell Nazi
  • Silent Bob Ballade... 2012/05/07 00:37:59
    Silent Bob
    Mush brain? Grow up. And calling me a nazi doesn't make you any better. Think about it, or can you not comprehend that?
  • Ballade... Hawkeye 2012/05/06 23:49:39
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    They have to go Spell nazi because they can't refute facts
  • Silent Bob Hawkeye 2012/05/06 16:39:57
    Silent Bob
    Obamabot? That's sort of funny to be honest. I never said that I adored him, actually he's quite detrimental for our country. Obviously. And where I live has nothing to do with my political status.
    You see what happens when you mix idiots with politics? You get to the screwed up part of sodahead.
  • Spyrit ... Silent Bob 2012/05/05 16:30:48
    Spyrit Wulf
    If you think about it Obama is in the same position Bush was but they are both doing the best they can. Bush did what he thought was nessecary and Obama is doing his best to what he thinks is right. Yes they may not make the best decisions, but they are only human and not perfect. Besides Bush may have started this country's debt but in the end he was right about the nuclear weapons.
  • Silent Bob Spyrit ... 2012/05/05 17:12:09
    Silent Bob
    +1
    Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound?
  • Hawkeye Spyrit ... 2012/05/05 18:40:29
    Hawkeye
    Actually.. Bush did NOT start this Nation's National debt but he,, and the Republicans,, DID raise it by more then any previous President and for THAT the Republicans were tossed out of Congress in '06 and the White House in '08..

Now.. We have a President that has raised that same National Debt more in THREE YEARS what it took Bush EIGHT to do and the ones on the Left that crucified Bush are NOW praising Obama and saying that the National Debt doesn't matter..

And while we didn't find WMDs in Iraq,, the invasion DID cause another bloody handed Terrorist's leader in the area to surrender HIS fully operational WMD program that NOBODY seemed to know that he had.. THAT terrorist's leader was,, of course.. Ghadaffi..
  • Hawkeye Hawkeye 2012/05/05 18:43:45
    Hawkeye
    Correction.. We didn't find a WMD PROGRAM in iraq but we DID find some 700 WMDs that Saddam was SUPPOSED to have gotten rid of during the Clinton Administration.. 700 individual Weapons of Mass Destruction that U.N. Inspectors said for TEN YEARS were NOT in Iraq..
  • fisherman 2012/05/05 03:29:33
    fisherman
    +3
    kinda hard to say , since i never considered him a president .
  • LEFT IS... fisherman 2012/05/05 03:41:38 (edited)
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    +4
    That's right - A president presides, and a dictator (which is what he is) dictates!
  • firebird 2012/05/05 03:29:28
    firebird
    +2
    Yes and he did it in less then four years.....
  • zbacku 2012/05/05 03:19:26
  • Dboy69 zbacku 2012/05/05 05:21:16
  • Defend ... Dboy69 2012/05/05 09:09:49
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    thanks for showing voting for obama or any other liberal progressive is not logical
    your Vulgar comment is noted
  • Hawkeye Defend ... 2012/05/05 13:12:19
    Hawkeye
    The Progresive/Liberal/Democrat when seen without the mask..
  • Dboy69 Defend ... 2012/05/05 16:57:37
    Dboy69
    whaa
  • Defend ... Dboy69 2012/05/05 20:26:15
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more nonsense from the obama reelection committee
  • Keely T.B. 2012/05/05 03:05:52
    Keely T.B.
    Yessiree
  • evangelism_vision 2012/05/05 02:47:43 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +5
    TRUTH

OBAMA..................... THE JOB KILLER...................... THE ECONOMY OUR PROOF
  • BigFig#9 2012/05/05 02:42:34
    BigFig#9
    +2
    Yea I hate all that consistent job growth, reversal of GDP to the positive side, and respect restored around the world.... America can't afford that!
  • Defend ... BigFig#9 2012/05/05 09:10:58
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    what job growth?
    obama is more of a WUSS then jimmy jihad carter
  • BigFig#9 Defend ... 2012/05/10 18:27:52
    BigFig#9
    A brilliant analytical fact based response---FOX news may be hiring!
  • Defend ... BigFig#9 2012/05/11 01:47:08
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more propaganda from the Terrorist Jew Hating obama regime
  • Hawkeye BigFig#9 2012/05/05 13:34:54
    Hawkeye
    Consistant job growth??

The Official unemployment rate has NEVER gotten to where it was when Obama took office.. It has never even gotten to the point where Obama PROMISED it would never rise to..

Sure.. Compared to the worst numbers under Obama's administration the Official Unempolyment numbers have seemed to improve since the days when they hovered at over 9% for over two years but even THAT is misleading.. There is a phenomenon that comes into play during extended periods of unemployment that isn't reflected by the Official numbers..

People who run out of benefits aren't counted.. People who gave UP looking for a job aren't counted and engineers,, doctors and other degreed people sweeping floors for minimum wage aren't counted.. There are MANY who have come out and said that if the Officals numbers actually reflected the ACTUAL numbers,, the unemployment rate would be as high as 15 to 16%..

And here's ANOTHER " Job Growth" number for you..

It would take 250,000 more people getting jobs then losing them for each and every month for the next FIVE YEARS just to get back to the unemployment rate of 5.6% that America enjoyed on the day that the Democrats took over Congress in January of 2007..
  • BigFig#9 Hawkeye 2012/05/10 18:26:49
    BigFig#9
    It's all a case of the numbers each side chooses to look at.... The facts are that the world economy went into the pooper generally driven by mistakes made by both sides of the aisle over a long period of time... OBAMA's efforts (in my judgment) have mitigated many of those issues in trying times AND GWB was ALSO immensely helpful driving financial and auto segment fixes during transition phase. The RYAN budget that Romney supports (on some days) is not the answer and some stability is the answer which is why I believe he earns a second term. Has he made mistakes? YES! Is he the better choice than Mitt for the next 4 years? To me, clearly YES. I'm also highly nervous about Mitt's pandering to the social right on abortion, birth control, GLBT rights, immigration, etc... which all seem to take us back 50 years.
  • Hawkeye BigFig#9 2012/05/10 22:51:18
    Hawkeye
    I disagree.. You DON'T give the captain of the Titanic a second ship because it's "Stable"...

And I totally disagree that ANYTHING has been "stable" under Obama in ANY event..

I have neither the warm and fuzzy feeling over Obama's performance nor the fears of a Romney Presidency that you seem to have..

Yes.. I agree that Obama is not solely to blame for the state we're in but the "Bush did it" excuse wore out 5 Trilllion Dollars and at least two years ago..

Obama had TWO YEARS of ONE party rule in which thye Republicans were rendered a moot point.. Every time Obama got what he wanted,, thinbgs got far worse.. America DID something about that in 2010 and things have been improving ever since..

Why?? because Obama STOPPED getting everything he wanted..

Now.. YOU don't like Romney and that's fine.. You have a right to vote however you wish and for whatever reason you choose to do so.. And so do I and so does the rest of America..
  • BigFig#9 Hawkeye 2012/05/10 23:26:33
    BigFig#9
    So which specific policy directions of Mitt Romney's will improve things in your view....I just really don't have any idea WHAT he really would do and I always prefer more certainty over less. Of course at the end of the day, we're not a parliamentary system and the exec has only limited power, but I don't see anything he supports as improving either our economy, our place in the world or our society. I see a RYAN Budget which would be a disaster if implemented (but I'm pretty sure it's just a political gimmick), I see an international policy that seems to be NeoCon redux and that didn't work out well the first time and I see a set of social values drawn from 1953, None of this is good.
  • Hawkeye BigFig#9 2012/05/11 00:21:43
    Hawkeye
    All that I have to say is that you see a lot of things WRONG.. YOU say that the policies of the prevuous administration failed yet until the Democrats took over the COngress in 2006,, EVERY economic indicater was FAR better then the day Obama took Office in 2008 and every indicater fell even farther and faster AFTER the day he took the office..

It's CLEAR that even Obama knows what a dismal failure he's been else he wouldn't be engaging in all these Demonizing games that he's been playing..

Another thing that's clear is that Romney comes into this with a financial background whereas Obama had ZERO practical experience to apply to the job..

I'll take Romney's expertize in economics over Obama's Community Agitating any day of the week..
  • freethinker 2012/05/05 02:06:46 (edited)
    freethinker
    +4
    This Fraud is No President!! just another pimp Made in chicago!!

2014/10/21 02:19:21