Rave this, if you think Obama has done more to harm America, than any other President ever.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/02 15:56:11
Related Topics: Obama, America, President

• gordon2191 selena ... 2012/05/08 22:34:05
    gordon2191
    +2
    Who is then? I would love to debate you with FACTS against any prior president, Obama is by far the worst and is a true threat to the future of the US!
  • FromJes... gordon2191 2012/05/08 23:17:15
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    +3
    This type of thinking is the real threat homeland security is monitoring. You care about the future of the United States of America? Start caring about families, rich and poor. What's a threat in America are babies sleeping in the woods in tents at night then trying to study in class the next day! That's by far the worst and it's happening right in mainstreet USA. That's the real threat. Care about breadwinners who loose their jobs because they are sick and can no longer provide for their families and they cannot afford proper healthcare so they are sent home by hospital personnel who call Hospice as an alternative. Care about that and please stop whining about your skewed perception of what is far worse!
  • Oh wait... gordon2191 2012/05/09 17:06:24
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    I would love to Debate with you.. this should get interesting. I could list a couple presidents who were the worst for our country
  • Mr. Won... selena ... 2012/05/09 03:35:51 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    This moron was:

bush the idiot
  • selena ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/10 02:07:03
    selena costa
    True, I believe Bush was worse than Obama.We shouldn't entirely blame Obama for our current economic downfall. He has managed to do some good from what iv seen.

Although, i do believe his color had alote to do with the reason hes our current president.

I really would prefer not to debate on the topic. It's just my opinion, please be so kind not to judge me too harshly.
  • Mr. Won... selena ... 2012/05/10 03:15:58 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    It is very logical to assume a lot of voters voted for Obama for historical reasons because of his race. Sadly a lot of voters will also likely reject Romney because of his religon. We as a country have lots of growing up to do.

That said, its no contest. Obama is the only serious canidate. Romnwy is a 1% er that only cares about the rich, has zero foreign affairs experience and who's biggest claim is being a corporate raider who mainly put people out of work due to breaking up companies and running away with the profits for himself and shareholders of Bain Captial.

I don't agree with everything Obama done or would like to do. Still compared to Romney its any easy choice. A man of the people or a man for the rich and super rich himself. Thanks, but no thanks. We got enough rich a-holes in DC screwing things up and raking in millions for themselves and their rich pals. Obama is for everyday Americans of all races and income levels.
  • selena ... Mr. Won... 2012/05/10 06:27:34
    selena costa
    Hmm, Well said...
  • Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em' 2012/05/08 21:35:07
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    +1
    YYou all need to get your heads out of the gutter and use the things God gave you called brains. Obama is the best president we've had, 2nd best to Lincoln.. Why do I say Lincoln? because he saved my people, and I'm owe that man a lot.. Obama, he's incredible, and I highly respect him. He's gone on his words, and I don't think any other president besides Lincoln has.. Bush was a piece of trash.. he got us into wars that weren't even necessary.. so people. please think before you post.. Yours sincerely,
    The hawk
  • Stoner Oh wait... 2012/05/08 22:09:40
    Stoner
    watch the link below don't be fooled
    "Let it not be said that no one cares,that no one objected
    onceits realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy."
    Ron Paul
  • gordon2191 Oh wait... 2012/05/08 22:17:01
    gordon2191
    +2
    Hawk, you are truly ignorant! Obama has told over 173 DOCUMENTED LIES! He has brought our economy to the brink of collapse, he has a clear agenda to destroy the US. It has been 3.5 years, you can not blame Bush for all the damage Obama has done to this country.
    By the way, Obama has increased our debt by over 400%... I hear idiots like you I I am amazed how blind you are to reality! Obviously, god denied you a functioning brain...
  • crazy:) gordon2191 2012/05/09 00:04:04
    crazy:)
    +1
    bhaha i couldnt agree with u more lol
  • Ozymandias gordon2191 2012/05/09 06:50:15
    Ozymandias
    Just out of curiosity. Was the multi-trillion dollar deficit that existed under the Bush administration an issue for you, or did this become a problem only when it was sensationalized by the republican party?

The very foundation of this economy rests upon debt. Every government which has ever existed has had only three ways to raise money:
    1) Taxation --Obviously this isn't an option.
    2) Borrowing money -- Thereby creating debt to foreign nations. Predominately China and Japan.
    3) Printing money --Thereby creating debt to the federal reserve bank.

So unless you're willing to do one of two things:

1) Accept higher taxes
    2) Accept a dire regression in the social and humanitarian standards of this land

You should accept the fact that this is a nation built upon debt.
  • gordon2191 Ozymandias 2012/05/09 11:27:35
    gordon2191
    No... The US can and has operated in the black and prospered during these periods much more so then when in massive debt.
    Less government, less entitlement, produce a valid budget, quit letting the Feds to print money or manipulate the dollar and the US can operate much more efficiently with an achievable surplus without further taxation...
    Your theory is not accurate because your information is totally wrong... What was the debt when Bush left office? What is the national debt now? How did President Clinton balance the budget with a surplus? If you are going to make such statements, put accurate information out, don't guess or makeup non facts... What College did you attend?
  • Oh wait... gordon2191 2012/05/09 17:04:27
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    Ignorant I think not. I'm not saying this cause I'm black.. but I truly respect our president. He did the things that he promised. he brought our troops home. He killed one of the most horrendous terrorists in the world. and he created health care for our country. we were the only country in the entire world that didn't have health care. Just because he had the whole birth certificate thing in the beginning, doesn't mean anything. He's trying to get us out of debt. watch the video that Tom Hanks created about Obama.. It shares every good detail about Obama. Thanks for that end comment, because I actually have a syndrome called Di George Syndrome... its people like you who need mental help.. so f*** off..
  • teamrn Oh wait... 2012/05/08 23:08:05
    teamrn
    +2
    "Obama is the best president we've had," I need a bit of fact here to do more than think you're anything but a kool-aid drinker. I understand the statement that George Bush took us into an unnecessary war, but to call him a piece of trash is beyond the pale.
  • 2468 teamrn 2012/05/09 00:19:37
    2468
    Bush lied us into war where people died on both sides.

Would you erect a shrine for Charlie Manson?

I work to be fact based in my responses and to call Bush a piece of trash, while not specific enough for me is generally in the ballpark. Trash is something that has gone beyond its usefulness. Bush was that from the first day. Bush wanted to have a war so bad it was needed to discredit Valerie Plame and her husband. In the end they were right and Bush was wrong.
  • teamrn 2468 2012/05/13 18:01:53
    teamrn
    "Bush lied us into war where people died on both sides." Can you show, or tell me about the actual intel that you have where dubya LIED to get us into Iraq? The actual fact that lead to his preemption that war was the only option.

Many were against that way and many for that war; on both sides of the aisle.
  • 2468 teamrn 2012/05/13 21:27:19
  • teamrn 2468 2012/05/21 04:32:56 (edited)
    teamrn
    +1
    I think for every chart/list there might be published by a blog or PAC to grind a Bush axe, there is another negative Obama site that tells us of his broken promises and changed strategies, let alone the policies that plain didn't work. That sour could just have easily been http://www.moveon.org
  • Red teamrn 2012/05/09 00:20:04
  • Red Oh wait... 2012/05/09 00:18:06
  • Stoner 2012/05/08 21:32:14
    Stoner
    i am going to post this everywhere
  • Chris Stoner 2012/05/08 23:28:19
    Chris
    That's a good film. I'm not sure how deep the deception in our government goes but it makes me wonder if there is massive fraud already taking place to ensure Ron Paul never sees the white house... considering he's the only person I heard anyone talking about and then all the sudden some guy name mitt romney is the frontrunner? Something isn't right with this picture.
  • Stoner Chris 2012/05/08 23:48:20
    Stoner
    +1
    im sure its deeper than you can imagine...soon it will be illegal to worship GOD!!
  • Stoner Chris 2012/05/08 23:49:08
  • teckila 2012/05/08 20:55:32
    teckila
    +2
    After Washington and Lincoln he is the best President ever!
  • Proud-A... teckila 2012/05/08 21:34:52
    Proud-American
    +2
    Obama....really, I hope you are being sarcastic.
  • biggerman 2012/05/08 19:32:20 (edited)
    biggerman
    +2
    May God have mercy on us if we re-elect him. It will surely reveal that America is no longer a great country and her people no longer understand the principles upon which she was founded. I pray that God will bless us and allow us one more chance to get it right. Romney is not the answer; Jesus Christ is the answer; but Romney will do for now.
  • FromJes... biggerman 2012/05/08 19:41:04
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    +2
    God did have mercy on us. He prevented John from being elected and he will have mercy on us again when he prevents Willard from bring elected.
  • biggerman FromJes... 2012/05/09 04:41:44
    biggerman
    Obviously, we differ in our views in regard to what we believe God would desire from a national leader. From my perspective, America is becoming more and more corrupt and Obama has been the most corrupt, dishonest, pro-socialist president in the nation's history. If he gets re-elected, it will only get worse. I will be praying for God to have mercy on us regardless.
  • dr blais 2012/05/08 18:55:13
  • FromJes... dr blais 2012/05/08 18:56:16
    FromJesus'sPerspective
    +1
    Could be? There is no doubt about it.
  • Lorene dr blais 2012/05/08 20:45:56
    Lorene
    +4
    true that.
  • gordon2191 dr blais 2012/05/08 22:20:00
    gordon2191
    Clairify? Or are you just pulling crap out of your ass? Do you realize how ignorant your statement is? I bet you do not even have a job and that you live on government aid...
  • stephen melinger 2012/05/08 18:35:12
    stephen melinger
    +5
    LBJ died at age 63 but managed to do enough damage by then. The Vietnam war served no purpose but Johnson prolonged it.
  • Lee stephen... 2012/05/08 18:55:46
    Lee
    You think the Viet Nam war served no purpose?

You don't think the war succeeded in forestalling the spread of Communism ?

The domino theory at the time said that countries could be knocked off one by one in quick succession if no one offered any substantial resistance, and I think there may be something to that.

I hate to think we lost over 50 thousand young men for no good reason.
  • marcuss... Lee 2012/05/08 20:05:06
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS
    +1
    Four days after the Coup in which US President Kennedy was murdered, LBJ signed National Security Action Memorandum No. 273. NSAM 273 reversed NSAM 263--President Kennedy's notice of withdrawal from Vietnam per the McNamara-Taylor report.

Lyndon Johnson made a KILLING as a HUGE investor in Bell helicopter.
  • Lee marcuss... 2012/05/08 22:16:56
    Lee
    Any reputable sources??

By the way, Right Wing Nut Job web sites are NOT reputable sources.
  • Red Lee 2012/05/09 00:21:16
  • Lee Red 2012/05/09 00:23:59
    Lee
    . . . All reputable websites

2014/04/19 07:18:26