Rave this: if you think Obama has discraced America?

Scalded Eagle 2012/09/15 02:45:28
The Arab States are on fire because of Obama's Policies on the Arab Spring and he is nowhere to be found. Why did we not have armed troops over there protecting our Embassies for the week of 911!

• Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/09/15 03:13:36
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +33
    0bama did not have troops protecting our Embassies for the week of 911 because barack downgraded the 911 terrorist act to a man caused disaster. The muslims however didn't get the memo.
    Seriously folks, the radical muslims detect weakness and a lack of leadership and they are exploiting it. 0bama's 'talk nice to out enemies' foreign policy is yet another 0bama failure.

• Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/09/26 10:55:05
  • Watermusicranger 2012/09/26 09:09:14
  • lclon 2012/09/26 02:35:12
    lclon
    +3
    I rave for the good President Obama has done for America and abhor the bad the conservative congress has done for this country. .
  • terry.edgar.58 2012/09/26 02:13:17
    terry.edgar.58
    +2
    I'm one of those "We the People" who will be at the polls voting to get my country back!
    They like to refer to us as senior citizens, old fogies, geezers, and in some cases dinosaurs. Some of us are "Baby Boomers" getting ready to retire. Others have been retired for some time. We walk a little slower these days and our eyes and hearing are not what they once were. We have worked hard, raised our children, worshiped our God and grown old together. Yes, we are the ones some refer to as being over the hill, and that is probably true. But before writing us off completely, there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration. In school we studied English, history, math, and science which enabled us to lead America into the technological age. Most of us remember what outhouses were, many of us with firsthand experience We remember the days of telephone party-lines, 25 cent gasoline, and milk and ice being delivered to our homes. For those of you who don't know what an icebox is, today they are electric and referred to as refrigerators. A few even remember when cars were started with a crank. Yes, we lived those days. We are probably considered old fashioned and out-dated by many. But there are a few things you need to remember before completely writing us off. We won Wo...
    They like to refer to us as senior citizens, old fogies, geezers, and in some cases dinosaurs. Some of us are "Baby Boomers" getting ready to retire. Others have been retired for some time. We walk a little slower these days and our eyes and hearing are not what they once were. We have worked hard, raised our children, worshiped our God and grown old together. Yes, we are the ones some refer to as being over the hill, and that is probably true. But before writing us off completely, there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration. In school we studied English, history, math, and science which enabled us to lead America into the technological age. Most of us remember what outhouses were, many of us with firsthand experience We remember the days of telephone party-lines, 25 cent gasoline, and milk and ice being delivered to our homes. For those of you who don't know what an icebox is, today they are electric and referred to as refrigerators. A few even remember when cars were started with a crank. Yes, we lived those days. We are probably considered old fashioned and out-dated by many. But there are a few things you need to remember before completely writing us off. We won World War II, fought in Korea and Viet Nam .. We can quote The Pledge of Allegiance, and know where to place our hand while doing so. We wore the uniform of our country with pride and lost many friends on the battlefield. We didn't fight for the Socialist States of America ; we fought for the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave." We wore different uniforms but carried the same flag. We know the words to the Star Spangled Banner , America , and America the Beautiful by heart, and you may even see some tears running down our cheeks as we sing. We have lived what many of you have only read in history books and we feel no obligation to apologize to anyone for America . Yes, we are old and slow these days but rest assured, we have at least one good fight left in us. We have loved this country, fought for it, and died for it, and now we are going to save it. It is our country and nobody is going to take it away from us.. We took oaths to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that is an oath we plan to keep. There are those who want to destroy this land we love but, like our founders, there is no way we are going to remain silent. It was mostly the young people of this nation who elected Obama and the Democratic Congress. You fell for the "Hope and Change" which in reality was nothing but "Hype and Lies." You have tasted socialism and seen evil face to face, and have found you don't like it after all. You make a lot of noise, but most are all too interested in their careers or "Climbing the Social Ladder" to be involved in such mundane things as patriotism and voting. Many of those who fell for the "Great Lie" in 2008 are now having buyer's remorse. With all the education we gave you, you didn't have sense enough to see through the lies and instead drank the 'Kool-Aid.' Now you're paying the price and complaining about it. No jobs, lost mortgages, higher taxes, and less freedom. This is what you voted for and this is what you got. We entrusted you with the Torch of Liberty and you traded it for a paycheck and a fancy house. Well, don't worry youngsters, the Grey-Haired Brigade is here, and in 2012 we are going to take back our nation. We may drive a little slower than you would like but we get where we're going, and in 2012 we're going to the polls by the millions. This land does not belong to the man in the White House nor to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. It belongs to "We the People" and "We the People" plan to reclaim our land and our freedom. We hope this time you will do a better job of preserving it and passing it along to our grandchildren. So the next time you have the chance to say the Pledge of Allegiance, Stand up, put your hand over your heart, honor our country, and thank God for the old geezers of the "Grey-Haired Brigade." Footnote: This is spot on. I am another Gray-Haired Geezer signing on. I will circulate this to other Gray-Haired Geezers all over this once great county. Can you feel the ground shaking??? It's not an earthquake, it is a STAMPEDE
  • kells terry.e... 2012/09/27 16:51:37
    kells
    Who took your country ? Look there are some baby boomers who can't retire because deregulation let companies like enron steal your their 401Ks I can't imagine starting my life over at 50 but when you take over 400 billion dollars and loan it to the banks and the banks don't deliver on thieir promise because the government didn't apply rules and regulations to enforce repayment. needless to say it's no longer a wonder leaders who can't watch the check book the same people who barrowed money from the chinesse to support a war for weapons that are not there won't do me anyone else any good. At least Obama wrote policies for GM and Chrysler to get our money back and they are paying it back with intrest. about your affordable Healthcare has not gone anywhere.
  • Holly terry.e... 2012/10/12 01:21:53
    Holly
    Thank you for all you have done to make this a great country. And, I don't mean to be disrespectiveful, but I think it's a different time. Today I believe that diplomacy is critical and imperialism will not make us more respected but will make us more despised. Which is just what brought about 911.
  • A Founding Father 2012/09/26 01:56:02 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    When I see a fifth grade word mispelled, I have to think that maybe GWB is out there posting questions or comments here on SH. George, are you there???
  • terry.e... A Found... 2012/09/26 02:14:50
    terry.edgar.58
    +2
    They like to refer to us as senior citizens, old fogies, geezers, and in some cases dinosaurs. Some of us are "Baby Boomers" getting ready to retire. Others have been retired for some time. We walk a little slower these days and our eyes and hearing are not what they once were. We have worked hard, raised our children, worshiped our God and grown old together. Yes, we are the ones some refer to as being over the hill, and that is probably true. But before writing us off completely, there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration. In school we studied English, history, math, and science which enabled us to lead America into the technological age. Most of us remember what outhouses were, many of us with firsthand experience We remember the days of telephone party-lines, 25 cent gasoline, and milk and ice being delivered to our homes. For those of you who don't know what an icebox is, today they are electric and referred to as refrigerators. A few even remember when cars were started with a crank. Yes, we lived those days. We are probably considered old fashioned and out-dated by many. But there are a few things you need to remember before completely writing us off. We won Wor...
  • A Found... terry.e... 2012/09/26 02:36:28 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    I am probably at least as old as you, and I recall of the things you describe. However, I differ substantially from you in that I am wholly aware that this is the 21st Century and things today are completely different than when I was a child and growing up, becoming aware of my surroundings. I recall the days of the 1950s when we feared Russia was going to fly a nuclear missile at us, even though no such possibility existed, It was good for our military industrial corporations to make us fear that. Since then I've watched as these same corporations have drained the public of a couple of $Trillion to combat fears they advertise and promote.

I was present when Ronald Reagan explained in person his vision of America, where the "trickle down" from Wall Street would make all of us wealthy and retired early, if only all the money in the nation could be collected there and used to finance the "emerging economies of the world". Then, I was present when his Cabinet Secretaries explain in detail how the programs of "Reaganomics" would work to achieve these goals and make us all rich beyond our wildest dreams, if only we would trust "Wall Street" and the deregulated banks to finance the industries of the world. In total, this scheme took more than $27 Trillion from America's midd...

I was present when Ronald Reagan explained in person his vision of America, where the "trickle down" from Wall Street would make all of us wealthy and retired early, if only all the money in the nation could be collected there and used to finance the "emerging economies of the world". Then, I was present when his Cabinet Secretaries explain in detail how the programs of "Reaganomics" would work to achieve these goals and make us all rich beyond our wildest dreams, if only we would trust "Wall Street" and the deregulated banks to finance the industries of the world. In total, this scheme took more than $27 Trillion from America's middle class and gave it to the "Top 2% Club" members, where it remains.

I remember well the world and economy of the United States before these pillagers and robbers were allowed to take from America's middle class and make themselves wealthy beyond their wildest dream and to retire early into multiple homes, private jets, and leave their money in foreign bank accounts to avoid Federal Income Taxes. That which once was is the America you dream of reclaiming. Let me tell you that it is beyond your reach until you can grasp why it is no longer. If you dare to reelect one of the pillagers and robbers to the office of POTUS, you will die long before any semblance of the world you once knew is ever again present in the U.S.
  • Holly 2012/09/26 00:25:08
    Holly
    The Embassy was protected, but a very small group (very small group) of radicals (sick and misguided people) made an attack. It was an abberation, just like the abberation that caused the attack on the Towers. It was a very small group of sick people. The attack on the Embassy was also about a small group of sick people. Please don't support a war because of a few misguided people.
  • 56lady☆... Holly 2012/10/03 16:17:37
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +2
    May I ask "WHY" the Marines did NOT have BULLETS for their guns?!?!?!?!?!
  • Oaces_b... Holly 2012/10/11 18:05:03
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/25 23:52:34
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Ask how many times he's discraced our country.... never mind, I've lost count.
  • Gloria Onken 2012/09/25 18:51:43
    Gloria Onken
    +3
    His friends need to save him from himself......he will go down as the worst president ever...atleast Carter was the president of his "PEANUT FARM."
  • MudBlogger 2012/09/25 17:31:18
    MudBlogger
    +2
    He is an Obamanation to this country!
  • Craig 2012/09/25 16:21:48
    Craig
    +3
    As I've said before, I'm sick of this guy and his "bow boy" diplomacy.
    bow boy
  • mac9 2012/09/25 14:37:31
  • eyeballz 2012/09/25 13:51:20
    eyeballz
    +2
    Disgraced , embarrassed, and endangered , it is time for a different hope and change !
  • Cliff 2012/09/25 12:31:50
    Cliff
    +3
    America has disgraced itself by electing him.
  • Richard Trahan 2012/09/25 05:30:43
    Richard Trahan
    +4
    He is the worst, I never would have thought our worst enemy would be living in the White House.
  • Chris La 2012/09/25 05:21:39
    Chris La
    +3
    Sigh,......... there is just nothing words can say at this point. Each reader should be prepared to move his ten toes to a voting booth in November or before, if you can do this. My only warning is that mail voting is vulnerable to fraud. Fire him in person, please.
  • Roger47 2012/09/25 04:34:55
    Roger47
    Calling all racists!!!!!!!! Rave here!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oaces_b... Roger47 2012/10/11 17:59:15
  • Ann 2012/09/25 03:54:36
  • SheShe 2012/09/25 03:34:30
    SheShe
    +5
    Let us think about this . When he was running for President .... he did a world wide tour apoligizing for everything that America had done that he felt like other countries didn't like. That set a precedent of weakness . You do what has to be done in times of war and peace to maintain strenght to keep your citizens safe world wide. Obama was and still is clueless about world affairs . Our Embassies should have then and should be now ,well armed to protect our sovereign interest. WE are sending billions to whom and for what ....pocketing purposes? Stop It! The Muslim Brotherhood was a ruse then and still is now.... if Obama thought otherwise ..he is really stupid or it is on purpose ( which is the scariest thing of all).
  • evangelism_vision 2012/09/25 03:29:37 (edited)
  • Oaces_b... evangel... 2012/10/11 17:55:00
  • evangel... Oaces_b... 2012/10/11 18:24:30
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I agree
  • King of Gummy Bears 2012/09/25 02:51:35
    King of Gummy Bears
    +1
    If it was 1985 the bombs would be flying again!
  • richie 2012/09/25 02:12:09
  • DONT4GET 2012/09/25 01:57:51
    DONT4GET
    +8
    he disgraced a seat in the illinois senate. he was thrown out of the law firm michelle got him the job at. and he and his thieves from illinois have disgraced and belittled the position of president. all negitives that have happened since he took office were not by accident. he knew what was going to happen on the eave of the 911 tragedy. he is one of the sorriest excuses for a president this country could ever think of having. he makes carter look good..what a joke!!
  • Nyretiree 2012/09/24 21:50:21
    Nyretiree
    +5
    His world wide apology tour coupled with all the apologies since, refusal to acknowledge Israeli leadership, bonds with the Muslim Brotherhood, he described the Libyan embassy attack as a "Bump in the Road". So many incidents, not enough space or time.
  • Biki~pwcm/potl~ 2012/09/24 21:29:09
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +2
    Raved Scalded Eagle. Hope you had a good week while I was gone camping. =)
  • dispatcher 2012/09/24 19:56:12
    dispatcher
    +8
    He is NO GOOD USELESS HYPOCRITE THAT HAS OFFERED NOTHING BUT FALSE HOPE , UNCONVENTIONAL CHANGE AND A LOT OF B.S HE HAS DISGRACED AMERICA IN SO MANY WAYS THAT ANYONE WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY WE ARE PISSED OFF THEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP & SEE ,LISTEN & UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING & WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT STAND UP. VOTE TO PROVE
  • Hawk dispatcher 2012/09/25 19:14:17
    Hawk
    +2
    Excellent post.
  • A. J. Kenner 2012/09/24 19:49:31
    A. J. Kenner
    +9
    He has time for David Letterman, The View, Jimmy Fallon, the "Pimp with a Limp," Jay Zee and Beyonce and a Wall of 300 Bottles of French Champagne that costs $240,000 total, but he has no time for Benjamin Netanyahu or anything else important and the excuses are wearing VERY THIN.
  • Oaces_b... A. J. K... 2012/10/11 18:44:30
  • Tombo 2012/09/24 19:29:09
    Tombo
    +7
    We have to get rid of this guy or we will lose our republic; freedoms and all.
    Obummer
  • Tombo 2012/09/24 19:25:24
    Tombo
    +6
    His presence in the White House is a disgrace. America, a free society should never have a Marxist for a president, it's not compatible with our Freedoms and our heritage .

Theo
  • kells Tombo 2012/09/27 15:39:59
    kells
    So when Romney sent jobs oveseas he was standing by his country? Romney believes in country so much that he put his money in offshore accounts.

2014/07/26 13:16:17