Rave this: if you think Obama has discraced America?

Scalded Eagle 2012/09/15 02:45:28
The Arab States are on fire because of Obama's Policies on the Arab Spring and he is nowhere to be found. Why did we not have armed troops over there protecting our Embassies for the week of 911!

• Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/09/15 03:13:36
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +33
    0bama did not have troops protecting our Embassies for the week of 911 because barack downgraded the 911 terrorist act to a man caused disaster. The muslims however didn't get the memo.
    Seriously folks, the radical muslims detect weakness and a lack of leadership and they are exploiting it. 0bama's 'talk nice to out enemies' foreign policy is yet another 0bama failure.

• shenendoah 2012/10/19 22:13:53
    shenendoah
    +1
    The voting public disgraced America by giving this traitor carte blanche in relation to our country. Why didn't people do their own research instead of listening to chris mathews rhapsodize about the the orgiastic thrill he experienced at the sound of obama's voice. Obama was elected because of the color of his skin and for no other reason. Lot of honest, intelligent, experienced black men out there folks and I'm sure they love their country but maybe they wouldn't be so easy for soros to control. Well, here we are again with the chance to rectify this tragedy but I fear that nothing has changed. Obama is still black and voters are still stupid.
  • Muver 2012/10/19 05:02:07
    Muver
    Certainly an easy answer here...
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/10/18 14:03:12
    JCD aka "biz"
    Why didn't Bush have armed troops in the US protecting American people on 9/11?
  • evangelism_vision 2012/10/11 18:58:14
  • Muver evangel... 2012/10/19 05:02:44
    Muver
    +2
    This is the funniest thing I have seen about the two of them...."D
  • evangel... Muver 2012/10/19 18:46:08
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    Ya I thought it was funny too
  • Muver evangel... 2012/10/20 04:38:43
    Muver
    +2
    I am cracking up again, just looking at it...I think I'll print it out so I can look at it all the time...SO SO funny....
    Thanks for a good laugh...:D
  • evangel... Muver 2012/10/20 21:42:25
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    Glad you like it
  • Muver evangel... 2012/10/22 16:13:03
    Muver
    +1
    I think I will take my printout to the voting booth and leave it there...LOL
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/10/19 18:52:30
  • Clyde 2012/10/11 17:49:40
    Clyde
    +4
    The really sad part is that it's intentional.
  • Muver Clyde 2012/10/19 05:03:15
    Muver
    +2
    Oh yep
  • Diamond Girl 2012/10/11 17:38:13
  • evangel... Diamond... 2012/10/11 19:00:27 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    OBAMA

AND SEAL TEAM SIX TOO
  • Diamond... evangel... 2012/10/11 21:17:39
  • evangel... Diamond... 2012/10/11 21:39:18
  • Diamond... evangel... 2012/10/11 21:43:34
  • evangel... Diamond... 2012/10/11 23:04:59
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    say it with Color ! ahahahahh Love it! Thanks my friend. Have a Great Week!
  • Holly evangel... 2012/10/12 01:06:02
    Holly
    Evangel - This seems distorted. I believe that we are much safer because of the diplomacy that has occurred with Pres. Obama and Secretary of State Clinton. If you want cowboy mentality just go back to the decisions made by previous leaders. Power isn't just about having more troops and weapons. I'm a mother with two adult sons and I want a leader who uses diplomacy before knee-jerk war tactics.
  • evangel... Holly 2012/10/12 03:15:40
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT, But that is not true and you need to look at Obama's Record and what is happening in the Middle East.

But thanks for your reply. Romney will show you what Real leadership looks like not Muslim Terrorist Tactics that have weaken our Country and National Security
  • Frank Holly 2012/10/16 22:46:02
    Frank
    +1
    Yes it is amazing that they put the death couunt on liberal network news every single night Bush was President, and well needless to say I haven't seen anything since Obama became President, and there is still a lot of death count, it's just not reported now..... Wonder why??
  • shenendoah Holly 2012/10/19 22:20:24
    shenendoah
    +1
    Obama's idea of diplomacy is.... obama kisses enemy butt
  • Holly Diamond... 2012/10/12 00:59:41
    Holly
    This are all very tragic events. But, they are abberations and I hope our leaders won't go after a whole country or religion because a few misguided fundamentalists. That's what got us into war before. Remember after the devestation of 911 and our need to go after "weapons of mass distruction" that were never found. How many more innocent lives do we need to lose to go after one small, very sad event.
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2012/10/11 16:09:15
    Artist~PWCM~
    +2
    Well there was Embarrassment first:
    Accepting a Peace Prize he didn't earn. obama flies to Copenhagen on Oct. 2, 2009 to plead for the 2016 Summer Olympics and is turned down flat. Did a flyby on Air Force One over New York city for a photo op and scared the hell out of everyone! Can't figure out how many states there are in our country. Worse, doesn't even know that Hawaii is not part of the Pan Asian sphere...wasn't obama born there?

Then there was Disgrace:
    Transparency, where did that go? Bowing to Kings of other nations. BP oil spill, do I really need to go there? Hiring more tax cheats and lobbyists than any other President despite promises to the contrary. Spending more than all the other Presidents combined. The Apology tour. Buds with Hugo Chavez, need I say more? obamacare! Taking credit for Seal Team Six killing of Osama bin Laden.

Now there are Traitorous Acts:
    Making a deal with the President of Russia (under Putin, let's be clear!). Bombing Libya against the War Powers Act that needs Congressional approval. Suing four states for trying to enforce Immigration laws that obama won't enforce. Proving to the American people on last week's debate that obama is an empty suit (shame on any of you that voted for him!) Killing Ambassador Stevens (that's right, I s...

Well there was Embarrassment first:

Then there was Disgrace:

Now there are Traitorous Acts:
    Making a deal with the President of Russia (under Putin, let's be clear!). Bombing Libya against the War Powers Act that needs Congressional approval. Suing four states for trying to enforce Immigration laws that obama won't enforce. Proving to the American people on last week's debate that obama is an empty suit (shame on any of you that voted for him!) Killing Ambassador Stevens (that's right, I said it!) despite warnings by the C.I.A. back in May and pleas by Stevens for help (Hilary needs to be jailed too for this!).

I don't think obama can be any more disgraced than by the wife Rev. Wright arranged for him. That look alone explains much...hell, I'd be embarrassed too if my spouse was a 'Low Down' perv!
  • shenendoah Artist~... 2012/10/19 22:35:33
    shenendoah
    +1
    Great comment.
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/10/04 06:23:39
    ★Calliope★
    +2
    Holy crap!

That's a lot of RAVES!
  • Holly ★Calliope★ 2012/10/12 01:08:27
    Holly
    Yes, the raves are frightening. It's amazing what people will rave when they have the safety of anonimity
  • ★Calliope★ Holly 2012/10/12 03:22:07
    ★Calliope★
    Selective eyesight.

Say something of substance or go away, you bore folks.

OH jeez.. an '08 sock. Figures.
  • jere.chievres 2012/10/03 14:57:20
    jere.chievres
    +3
    No chit!
  • dr blais 2012/10/02 16:11:37
  • Cat 2012/09/30 02:09:44
    Cat
    Beyond a doubt.
    But was it intentional?
  • Shylee 2012/09/29 12:44:45
    Shylee
    You want to talk about Disigraced.Please dont get me started on W LOL.History will be his judge.

I think there were a combination of things at play here.The man that posted the Anti-Islamic Video was arrested and Obama Droned this guy Liby he was second in command.It was a revenge attack on our Embessy. liby

Obama has'nt Disgraced anything or anyone LOL.Thounds of Libians protested against that attack.You cant paint the whole Libian Counrty with same brush.Should the security of been beefed up of course it should of no ones arguing that.We can't rely on another Counrty to protect us.We have to take of ourselves in Foreign Countries. This has been a very vauble lesson for everyone.
  • Oaces_b... Shylee 2012/10/11 17:53:42
  • kells 2012/09/27 16:11:03 (edited)
    kells
    +2
    What happened overseas was unfortunate. however we can ask why all the warnings were ignored for 9/11. Why weren't these type of questions asked after 9/11 over 4,000 people died at home. I mean this was on our soil, you guys didn't grill your president and protest about why he couldn't protect his backyard.
  • mothermayhem 2012/09/26 12:16:21
    mothermayhem
    +3
    How is Mitt Romney going to be any better? What can he do that every other President has promised and failed to produce? Please list Presidents who held a successful and promise filled term?
  • JP motherm... 2012/09/26 17:05:06
    JP
    +2
    That isn't a compelling argument for four more years.
  • Holly motherm... 2012/10/12 01:12:48
    Holly
    Roni,

It's sad how our President has to endure more attacks than ever because of the social media. I try not to write anything that I'm not willing to say to the person directly.
  • Jerry Corbitt 2012/09/26 11:34:16
    Jerry Corbitt
    +2
    Can anyone name one thing he has done ON HIS OWN that has worked out well?
    Don't throw the Osama shooting at me. That was well into the works long before he took office.
  • kells Jerry C... 2012/09/27 16:25:20
    kells
    +2
    I can't help it can't deny the man how many were before him that couldn't get it done yea it was in the works that is just like saying I was gonna do that but didn't? You see what I'm saying. Universal Health Care, both sides of the Isle wanted universal health care but once again he excecuted the move that put it in play. Universal health Care was on the books for at least 30 years. He made it happen. Consider this would you rather pay for someone's permanent disability for the rest of their life because they had a stroke or lost a limb to untreated diabetes or would you rather pay for preventive health care that keeps most people working. Poor people are not going to get their blood preasure checked because it would be too expensive.
  • Holly kells 2012/10/12 01:13:49
    Holly
    Yep!

2014/07/24 20:13:34