Rave this; If you think liberalism is a mental disorder?

Scalded Eagle 2012/06/15 17:33:23

• Lt. Fred evangel... 2012/06/17 10:06:02
    Lt. Fred
    +3
    ALLCAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
  • evangel... Lt. Fred 2012/06/17 15:55:05
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    Ya I know I keep slapping my hand about that hahahah Something I have to work on.
    Thanks
  • Lt. Fred evangel... 2012/06/17 10:05:36
    Lt. Fred
    If you kindly note, the US government has been far more indebted than now.
  • evangel... Lt. Fred 2012/06/17 15:57:25
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    NO If you look at the record since Obama took Office He far exceeded what Bush did and the debt that Obama has caused is more than all the Presidents put together Sorry but that's a fact RESEARCH IT AND GET BACK TO ME AND QUOTE ME YOUR SOURCE AND I WILL WITH MY SOURCE TOO

Have a Great Weekend
  • Lt. Fred evangel... 2012/06/17 23:44:30
    Lt. Fred
    Have you looked at the cause of debt? It's the recession. Tax revenues have declined, leading to a worse deficit. It's also appropriate for a government to run deficits during a recession- but Bush ran deficits during a bubble; bad.

The most indebted the US government has been was 1945, about half again as indebted as the government is now. There were no ill-effects. Which implies that the government can amass far more debt, if it has to, without feeling the ceiling.
  • evangel... Lt. Fred 2012/06/18 01:34:06 (edited)
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    YOU BRING UP GOOD POINTS

Tax revenues have declined BECAUSE OBAMA IS DESTROYING THE ECONOMY And more and more people quit looking for work. Companies are laying off people to cut cost. There is massive over Regulations, Companies are going out of business

Have you ever been in management? I have Managers can't plan for the future, they are over regulated by State and Federal government and the New tax Laws that effect employees, increase cost of Gas, Electricity, Gas, increase cost to transport goods

etc..... And Obama is killing the Coal industry forcing thousands of people out of Jobs and Obama killed the Oil Business as well.

OUR DEBT HAS INCREASED MASSIVELY SINCE OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT
  • Lt. Fred evangel... 2012/06/18 11:21:08
    Lt. Fred
    {Tax revenues have declined BECAUSE OBAMA IS DESTROYING THE ECONOMY}

Nonsense. Tax revenues have declined because of the Bush recession, starting 2007 and caused by Republican policy. Obama has somewhat mitigated that recession, though he obviously has yet to solve.

{Companies are laying off people...}

Because of a lack of demand for product.

{There is massive over Regulations,}

The opposite is true.
  • evangel... Lt. Fred 2012/06/18 21:02:38
    evangelism_vision
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH stop! stop! hahahahahah Oh my side hurts!
    hahahahahahahahah Opps I fell out of my chair laughing

hahahahahhaha Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you Liberals DUMB BLIND AND STUPID SHEEP

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Lt. Fred evangel... 2012/06/19 02:08:27
    Lt. Fred
    You've made no attempt at argument, meaning you acknowledge being wrong.
  • exhon2009 2012/06/17 01:53:05
    exhon2009
    +4
    I understand how someone can become a liberal as it happened to me at a very early age. What I cannot understand is how someone can REMAIN a liberal. One would have to self delude themselves into believing the treacehery and deceit is something other than what it is and that they are playing a noble role in advancing it. I call it self-delusions of grandeuer.
  • Scalded... exhon2009 2012/06/17 22:38:49
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    Just like leaving the mob.
  • Dodgerfan 2012/06/17 01:39:22
    Dodgerfan
    +3
    No, it is a lack of self-education and expecting something for nothing.
  • Blank Blank Blank 2012/06/17 00:54:57
  • Lt. Fred Blank B... 2012/06/17 10:06:35
    Lt. Fred
    +1
    I'm a free thinking liberal, and I think you might have exaggerated.
  • Defend ... Blank B... 2012/06/17 11:47:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    You are no Conservative
  • Doc Blank B... 2012/06/17 18:25:35
    Doc
    +1
    You're a shill, that's what you are.
  • BigFig#9 2012/06/17 00:39:43
    BigFig#9
    +1
    Geez---read the RWNJ posts and then tell me where the chemical imbalances really are...??? Actually (and realistically) neither liberals nor conservatives in majority are mentally defective but posts like this are evidence that they do exist.
  • Defend ... BigFig#9 2012/06/17 11:48:16
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    the only mental illness is with liberal progressive republicans and democrats
  • gvc 2012/06/16 23:45:04
    gvc
    YES!!!!
  • Mr. Smith 2012/06/16 23:44:06
    Mr. Smith
    +6
    Definitely a mental disorder.......

mental disorder
  • grantdisher 2012/06/16 23:38:58
  • phil white grantdi... 2012/06/17 01:05:20 (edited)
    phil white
    +2
    Obama doesn't care if he and Eric Holder get called out as anti-white as long as they get less whites who vote Republican.
  • Muriel 2012/06/16 22:56:36
    Muriel
    +3
    Just has to be. No one can be so thick they can't see what is happening to our wonderful country yet they persist. it has got to be a genetic flaw.
  • phil white Muriel 2012/06/16 23:15:13 (edited)
    phil white
    +1
    I prefer not to think of them as flaws, just normal instincts, that vary from left to right and individual to individual.
    However at this point in history, I think at least some liberal insticts are not usefull.
    The one liberal instinct I think is still currently valuable is their desire to avoid or stop wars.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/06/16 22:40:54
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +7
    I think if the libs throw away the outdated kool aid, they can see things as they really are. Now they are blind and the mental disorder is getting worse.
    Good one Scalded E....LOL
  • Scalded... Pearlie... 2012/06/17 22:33:23
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    Thanks Pearlie.
  • Pearlie... Scalded... 2012/06/20 22:34:27
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    Welcome...Obama's ratings going down.....Everything he does backfires on him...
  • Rave 2012/06/16 22:30:24
    Rave
    +3
    As much as conservatism, fascism, communism, capitalism or any other political ideology.

We see things differently based on our life experiences and our status in society, Liberalism tends to attract those who feel less valued in society, often students, minorities, poor, LGBT etc. While conservatism tends to attract those who feel privileged and want to conserve old traditions and values (Therefore mostly white men and women who grew up around conservative environments).

Politics is the art of controlling our environment, since we all come from different environments and are best suited for separate environments, of course we're going to have differences in how we think our environment is best to be controlled. This doesn't make us insane, a squirrel telling a fish to go live in a tree might sound insane for the fish, but for the squirrel it'd be totally rational. That's probably not the best example, but you get the point, the squirrel sees the tree full of opportunity and food and shelter, while for the fish it looks like a death sentence.
  • Cgirl4you 2012/06/16 22:26:51
    Cgirl4you
    +2
    Penis.
  • ComeOnNow 2012/06/16 22:14:41
    ComeOnNow
    +5
    Liberalism itself is a mental disorder.

Symptoms include:

- Whenever your lies are destroyed by facts go straight to personal attacks and insults.

- A highly inflated personal self worth.

- Unlimited anger and hatred for everyone else buy thy self

- A kleptomanic impulse to steal as much as possible through the government from hard working Americans and children and their children for generations to come all to fulfill selfish desires.

- The need to pretend to be nice and compassionate all while really being extraordinarily selfish and greedy with their own money and time.

- The uncontrollable desire to Worship Obama an follow his every lie and wishes even if it is complete nonsense.

- Delusional nonsensical diatribes that bounce from one topic automatically to blaming Bush or to the war.

- Excessive Whining

- blaming everyone else for personal failures particularly the wealthy, CEO’s, and businesses

- Antiworkalitis

- Anticharityalitis
  • jamestu... ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 01:08:50
    jamesturner
    +2
    You really do believe john boners spiel lay off the insanity koolaide rwnj!!!
  • savages... ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 01:27:47
    savagesarge
    +1
    It's funny how I think all the above applies to you hahaha
  • ComeOnNow savages... 2012/06/17 05:04:50
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Isn't that a more childish version of I'm rubber ad you're glue?
  • wes h ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 03:15:39
    wes h
    +3
    1) If you look at the facts, the real facts as the Daily Caller and Foxnation.com don't count, you'll notice the facts are unbiased and each party has highs and lows.
    2) Everyone should consider themselves important or they will accomplish nothing.
    3) I don't hate people based on political views. I hate people because of their actions.
    4) The only thing that the government has ever given me was a public education and medicaid for the first two years of my life as my mother was uninsured.
    5) We are nice and compassionate. Answer this question, how long have you volunteered in your life? (churches and political parties don't count)
    6) I don't worship Obama. I respect the man as I have respected every president, as everyone should. I am lucky that many (not all) of my opinions (such as the Dream Act and health care reform) line up with his.
    7) No economic depression can be undone in four years. It doesn't matter who caused it. My favorite part of this statement is where you TRY to sound smart (but just look like an idiot).
    8) I don't whine. I change things. If I don't like something that a Rep. is trying to pass, I call my local congressman and voice my opinion. I sign petitions. I inform.
    9) We don't blame on what isn't our fault. The 1% and corporations have taken trillions in taxes ...

9) We don't blame on what isn't our fault. The 1% and corporations have taken trillions in taxes over the last 10 years.
    10) I work hard. I give back. That's how it goes.
    11) This goes back #5. Last summer when I couldn't find a job for the summer, I volunteered at the humane society. 40 hours a week. I call that true charity. (Like i said, churches don't count as most of the donations go to salary and upkeep of the church)
  • ComeOnNow wes h 2012/06/17 05:16:29
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    1. Facts are up to interpretation and the interpretation must contain common sense.

2. Not everyone feels that they are so important that they are entitled to what others earn.

4. I am sure you cried about even paying for your own Social Security during the payroll tax cut debate didn't you. Clear sign that you do not even want to pay for the crap you spew.

5. I volunteer and donate quite well. Vastly more than Joe Biden, or Obama did prior to running for US senate. Because democrats do not give a damn about anyone but themselves. That is why Obama's own brother lives in a freaking shack made of driftwood and tin.

7. Far worse recessions have been through cutting taxes and spending. The ones that have always lasted the longest are at the helm of democrats with the exact same failed policies. Can you even explain how beating up on businesses helps the economy?

9. Ha ha, crying about the 1%. You are the dummy pushing for bigger government that only makes things worse. Even under socialism and communism there are the really rich. It is that ONLY the politically connected can get there. Nobody else has a shot. I am not for any type of hand outs including corporations. Democrats are for anything that can buy them votes. Also, they should pay their taxes, but keeping more of w...

9. Ha ha, crying about the 1%. You are the dummy pushing for bigger government that only makes things worse. Even under socialism and communism there are the really rich. It is that ONLY the politically connected can get there. Nobody else has a shot. I am not for any type of hand outs including corporations. Democrats are for anything that can buy them votes. Also, they should pay their taxes, but keeping more of what you learn is not stealing. All of the welfare bums never put in and did not earn a thing.

11. Could not find summer work? You do not even work full time. What a freaking clown still living off mommy and daddy. You do not even pay taxes do you?
  • wes h ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 05:36:25
    wes h
    +1
    I'm a student. So yeah, I'm not full time. I pay taxes for the jobs that I get.
  • ComeOnNow wes h 2012/06/17 16:20:16
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    I am sure that you are the typical democrat that never demands that you pay higher taxes either. Democrats sure do not want to pay for anything. They just demand hand outs stolen from others. You likely do not pay a freaking dime in federal taxes and live off your parents. You do not have a clue what you are talking about. When you graduate and can't find a job, maybe then you will wake up and see that beating up on businesses that actually hire, innovate, and ARE OUR ECONOMY, you will wake up.
  • wes h ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 18:17:09
    wes h
    You're right, I live with my parents. I'm a freshman. I am willing to give back to my country. Ask not what you're country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!
  • ComeOnNow wes h 2012/06/17 19:58:48 (edited)
    ComeOnNow
    +2
    Is that why all of the whiny democrats are crying for hand outs stolen from others and all about stealing as much as they can from the government? They cried about even paying for their own social security yet they pretend to care about others. Obama's brother lives in a shack and he lectures others about charity. Look, even Obama knows democrats are nothing but thieves. Has he ever made a speech without promising ham outs to his minion followers stolen from others and even having the nerve to vilify those actually paying for all the hand puts they are promising? I bet you can not point to one speech.
  • RT ComeOnNow 2012/06/17 22:18:28

2014/11/29 08:48:25