Rave this if you think fear-mongering SH Cons should just get a freaking grip...

Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/12/28 11:30:16
Whannnn.
It's the Dems fault I can't have my way!
It's the Libs fault I can't have my way!
Suck it up already Cons...
No.... I can't stop crying or take responsibility as well for the condition of our nation.
Noooooo!  I want it my way... Whannnn....
We know the spoiled kids cry and whine when they don't get their way. They also blame others for their problems...

Tell us, for those of you that have dealt with spoiled brats, how do you get them to learn the lesson and move on?

Now again... this discussion thread isn't about Obama.... isn't about Libs...

It's about you getting a freaking grip and start to come back to unite this nation with those you oppose...

It's not about getting your way... because Americans are sick of you trying to define everything for everyone...

The Dems seem to get this... Independents do to...

So... Why you crying?

crying baby crying baby crying baby crying baby crying baby

• jimrthy BN-0 2013/01/14 22:23:25
    Noooooo! I want it my way... Whannnn....
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    From my perspective, this seems like a perfect example of the problem.

Whichever party is in power rants and raves because its majority in Congress is never quite big enough to just run roughshod over the "others." They squabble over cosmetic differences, then wind up with some sort of "compromise". From a freedom lover's perspective, those compromise always involve growing government power and diminishing individual freedom.

Meanwhile, the President keeps advancing the same agenda (and, usually, policies) as his predecessor and stealing more and more power for himself.

All the petty squabbling over which rights we should happily give up provides entertainment for the masses and keeps most of us from being willing to admit that the vast majority of those rights have already been stolen.

I'm not sure it's possible, at this point, to "unite this nation." Throughout our history, it's been one series of uncomfortable compromises after another. The fundamental disagreement is over whether this should be a free country or a country full of slaves. Or what that even means.

If we can't agree on that much (or even that that's really the basic issue), how can we possibly get it turned around enough to actually work out the real differences?
  • Contard... jimrthy... 2013/01/14 22:45:35
  • jimrthy... Contard... 2013/01/15 14:39:51
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    Thanks.

Happy New Year to you, too. Let's hope this one will be better than the last, for everyone.
  • roxie 2013/01/04 06:10:40
    roxie
    +1
    Droolers!
    Nuff Said!
  • Contard... roxie 2013/01/04 15:17:00
  • Lee The Hybrid Snowflake 2013/01/04 00:50:55
    No.... I can't stop crying or take responsibility as well for the condition o...
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +2
    I picked this one because I find it the funniest of all since we had to hear how everything was the fault of the last administration that being said lets get back to the topic. I am a Independent and we don't agree with the Dems or Reps, they both think they have the answer to everything for everybody but they don't but th true problem in the white house in my opinion is the extremeists on both sides, neither wish to bend in any way and thats why nothing ever gets done. No one compromises.....no one!
  • Contard... Lee The... 2013/01/04 15:19:52
  • Lee The... Contard... 2013/01/04 23:22:02
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +1
    Happy New Year to you too CC!
  • jimrthy... Lee The... 2013/01/14 22:52:04
    jimrthy BN-0
    +2
    But all sorts of things get done!

We'll all be required to get health care. Our money keeps losing value. It looks like Iraqi refugees are still dying. Who knows whether the military will ever leave Afganistan? (They're still in Germany, after all).

Drones are steadily moving from overseas to "protect" us. While drugs, gangs, and colonists invade us through our pretty-much non-existent southern border (and police forces keep growing more and more militaristic to protect us from those evil drugs that the cons' War makes so lucrative). I'll ignore the people who just want a chance to earn an honest living but can't afford permits.

The rich keep getting richer, and the middle class keeps shrinking (I can't say the poor keep getting poorer, because the truly poor are pretty much already at rock-bottom and almost no one cares about them anyway...although the not-quite-so-poor are the most badly hurt by inflation).

Let's see. Corporations keep taking stupid gambles, committing fraud, and either getting bailed out or disappearing after losing their taxpayer-backed loans.

The economy keeps getting worse. We keep listening to the same idiots who promised us there wasn't any trouble in the first place. We keep making deficit "cuts" that means it's projected to grow slower than the last peop...

But all sorts of things get done!

The economy keeps getting worse. We keep listening to the same idiots who promised us there wasn't any trouble in the first place. We keep making deficit "cuts" that means it's projected to grow slower than the last people planned.

It seems to me that the extremists are either a) the people who believe the State is the answer to all our problems and b) the people who just want the State to leave everybody alone. Unfortunately for freedom's sake, I'm not sure there's anyone even vaguely involved in the State who qualifies as a "type b" (using this style of labeling. Which, as Contard has pointed out, is really a vast over-simplification and shows sloppy thinking).
  • Lee The... jimrthy... 2013/01/15 01:43:15
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +1
    Not a single compromise in there just like I said.....just a bunch of crap being pushed through by extremists.
  • jimrthy... Lee The... 2013/01/15 14:43:37
    jimrthy BN-0
    +2
    Sorry, I was focused more on the "nothing ever gets done" part.

IMO, the problem is that one flavor of extremists seems to have been running everything since (at least) the 50's.
  • Lee The... jimrthy... 2013/01/22 23:37:30
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +1
    Absolutely! Its time for a real change, I woner when we'll ever see one?
  • jimrthy... Lee The... 2013/01/29 07:51:04
    jimrthy BN-0
    +2
    That's up to you and me and every other individual.
  • WankerBait 2013/01/03 15:25:06 (edited)
    WankerBait
    +3
    Theses guys (as they are mostly white guys) definably put the "con" into conservatism...
  • Contard... WankerBait 2013/01/03 15:27:27
  • C. C. Rider 2013/01/03 15:11:08
    Suck it up already Cons...
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    Sodahead cons are just pissed their agenda of hate and fear did not get voted in....so here they come to vent over , and over and over again.

You think they would be use to losing for the last four years. lol republicans crying republicans crying republicans crying
  • Contard... C. C. R... 2013/01/03 15:29:29
  • LarryFine 2013/01/02 16:06:56 (edited)
    LarryFine
    +2
    Spoiled kids and cry babies????????? You mean like these:

leftwingtrash

uniontrash
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/02 16:46:41
  • roxie Contard... 2013/01/04 06:13:35
  • C. C. R... LarryFine 2013/01/03 15:03:32
    C. C. Rider
    +3
    That cop , if he is a cop, looks like a wanna be, would have been fired if he worked for a decent police force. What a pussy, can't take words? LOL LOL Must be a con to use force on a man just talking with no weapons. LOL LOL
  • LarryFine C. C. R... 2013/01/04 14:00:48
    LarryFine
    +1
    Hypocrite alert!!!!!! Unlike those union thugs that gang up on and beat up defenseless individuals at these rallies. The thug was probably too stupid to understand orders to back off.
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/04 15:21:35
  • LarryFine Contard... 2013/01/04 15:38:51
    LarryFine
    Don't have much of any significance to add, do you?
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/04 15:42:33
  • LarryFine Contard... 2013/01/04 15:53:09
    LarryFine
    I see you can't debate, so you use the typical lefty blocking tactic. Who is the whiny one now? Every one gets along as long as they agree with your ridiculous positions. Go ahead and block me if want to play childish games.
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/04 15:59:05 (edited)
  • LarryFine Contard... 2013/01/04 16:02:40
    LarryFine
    Yeah, what discussion??? You coming out with a mini tirade against conservatives, enjoying the few cheers from your support group and thinking we would sit back and take it. That's your idea of discussion?
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/04 16:26:51
  • LarryFine Contard... 2013/01/04 16:03:59
    LarryFine
    By the way, you do see who is ranking at the top of YOUR poll, don't you? :)
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/04 16:30:57
  • jimrthy... LarryFine 2013/01/14 22:36:32
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    I don't know anything about this incident. But I have issues with the idea that we're supposed to just meekly obey orders from someone with a uniform and a badge.

Of course, it's always wiser to obey orders from anyone with a gun and what amounts to a license to kill. But I think America needs a little more civil disobedience.

That's just a side-note, really. I don't much care about squabbles between a union thug and one of his State-sponsored counterparts.
  • LarryFine jimrthy... 2013/01/14 22:43:44
    LarryFine
    The images were really just to counter the argument of "whining conservatives". Little Contard needed a lesson in who lines the whiner category in masses.

We've seen whining on the left for 4+ years and Contard decides to call conservatives masters of passing blame when his elected savior does nothing but blame anybody and everybody else for his own failures.
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/15 01:23:08
  • LarryFine Contard... 2013/01/15 13:54:03
    LarryFine
    You are a hypocrite. You RANTED about the right and then accuse us of doing exactly what your ENTIRE post is about.
  • Contard... LarryFine 2013/01/15 14:44:08
  • jimrthy... Contard... 2013/01/15 14:50:38
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    LMAO...I'm gonna have to go watch something *really* awful to try to burn that image off of my retinas.

What can I possibly find that's even worse?

(That's rhetorical...please don't offer up alternatives)
  • Contard... jimrthy... 2013/01/15 14:52:35
  • jimrthy... LarryFine 2013/01/15 14:46:02
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    I was just commenting about the union thug being too stupid to obey orders.

Merely an observation that (thinking back) was off-topic.
  • C. C. R... LarryFine 2013/01/15 03:48:19
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    Union thugs do not beat up on anyone....but that cop should be beat up on by every one. if you understood it so did the thug. lol

2014/12/22 12:03:58