Rave this: If you think anything short of "Water Boarding" will ever get the truth out of Eric Holder.

Scalded Eagle 2012/06/27 20:11:09
Related Topics: Eric Holder, 2010, 2012
Holder's Pick for 2012.
pick Eric Holder

• BlackTalon_666/freedom for all 2013/07/31 14:25:05
    BlackTalon_666/freedom for all
    Water boarding? That's a slap on the hand compared to what he deserves.
  • dandieselonian 2012/08/02 04:33:53
    dandieselonian
    I think Erick Holder should piss in the faces of republicans anything less would be disshonerable .
  • Bill 2012/08/01 19:22:53 (edited)
    Bill
    As I view the photo of Holder picking his brains to come up with an answer to Issa's questions I think the only thing that will get him to talk is torturing him by making him listen to Charlie Danials sing the "National Anthem" to him a couple of times. A country boy singing a song full of national pride and patriotism will break him in no time.
  • nbarton2 2012/08/01 17:54:50
    nbarton2
    This guy wouldn't know the truth if it hit him on the head.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/30 22:45:29
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    Whatever it takes; these Demunists need to be brought to justice for their treason!
  • firelooker 2012/07/30 22:23:17
    firelooker
    +1
    Let's do it! Although he'd stiil lie as it's ingrained ointo his pysche to lie about everything.
  • jere.chievres 2012/07/28 14:28:08
    jere.chievres
    +1
    I was waterboarded several Times for training in the Army, the fear of it is overated.
  • srini 2012/07/28 04:55:59
    srini
    +1
    One thing which may work: applying a mix of lard and Tris to his skin and lighting it (due to the Tris, its burn rate will be really slow)
  • Blank Blank Blank 2012/07/26 18:06:14
  • Bill Blank B... 2012/08/01 19:40:56 (edited)
    Bill
    {Would it be blasphemy to wonder what regulations are in effect that are forcing companies to ship jobs overseas and plants to close?}
    No, but it is not smart not to realize that it is the expense of over regulating that pushes them overseas.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com...
    Crazy Federal Rules Cost Business $1.75T a Year
    Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com...
    The key word in Sunstein’s comments: “potential.” It costs business and industry an estimated $1.75 trillion a year to comply with federal regulations, according to two economists whose work was commissioned last year by the Small Business Administration. The proposed regulatory rollbacks unveiled late last week by the White House appear to total just over $1 billion in annual cost savings.

{Another thing he told us that he said is coming to him from God is that if we kiss the ass of the rich they will open the plant and make jobs. }
    IF taxes are lowered and regulation cut way back and ObamaCareTax is eliminated and unions are brought under control (not necessarily eliminated) then industry will have little reason to send jobs overseas as has Jeff Immelt of G.E. and GM send their jobs to Mexico.

Write to Immelt and ask him why he has131,000 employees in the U.S. but employs 169,000 overseas (i.e. China and Ireland). Wr...

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com...

Write to Immelt and ask him why he has131,000 employees in the U.S. but employs 169,000 overseas (i.e. China and Ireland). Write to GM and ask them why 1/3 of their production is coming out of Mexico at 10% of the wages they pay here. LOL Get a clue.
  • Blank B... Bill 2012/08/01 19:51:44
  • Bill Blank B... 2012/08/03 19:39:28 (edited)
    Bill
    You should have more of a problem with Obama than Romney.

We bail out GM and this is what follows...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    GM, Ford Ramp Up Production At Mexico Plants Where Workers Earn $26 Per Day
    The lower labor costs may help the U.S. companies build smaller cars profitably amid demand for fuel-efficient vehicles in the wake of last year’s recession. Mexico’s gains will come at the expense of workers in the U.S. and Canada, said Dennis DesRosiers, president of DesRosiers Automotive Consulting Inc.

We spend stimulus money on energy and this is what follows...
    http://www.schumer.senate.gov...
    SCHUMER URGES OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BLOCK $450M IN STIMULUS FUNDS SOUGHT BY WIND FARM PROJECT WITH PARTS BUILT IN CHINA
    Since September 1, the U.S. government has doled out over a billion dollars in clean-energy grants—and 84 percent of that funding went to foreign wind companies, according to the Investigative Reporting Workshop.

We want more money from taxes (G.E. for example) and this is what follows...
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...
    White House defends embrace of G.E. CEO despite report company didn't owe taxes in 2010
    Mr. Obama's choice of Immelt came under scrutiny Friday in the wake of a front-page story in the New York Times reporting that despite $14.2 billion in worldwi...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://www.schumer.senate.gov...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...
    Mr. Obama's choice of Immelt came under scrutiny Friday in the wake of a front-page story in the New York Times reporting that despite $14.2 billion in worldwide profits - including more than $5 billion from U.S. operations - GE did not owe taxes in 2010.
    In fact, the story said, G.E. claimed a tax benefit of $3.2 billion.

We want a Jobs Czar and get Immelt and this is what follows...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    Should GE's Jeffrey Immelt Really Be Leading Our Job Creation Strategy?
    Let's look at GE's jobs record. You would have difficulty finding a company that has outsourced more jobs and closed more American factories than GE. While they have slashed their American workforce to fewer than 150,000, GE has dramatically expanded its global presence, now employing over 300,000 workers worldwide. Yes, GE has brought a trickle of jobs back to the U.S. over the past two years, but it still outsources more than it insources. And those executives at GE are not clueless--they realize the value of good publicity as it announces new hires at a time like this. But they do not devote nearly the same amount of publicity to their factory closings.

You should be protesting against the Dems and Obama, not Romney.
  • Red Branch 2012/07/21 19:15:49
    Red Branch
    +3
    Water Boarding may not even work, because that would require him to have remembered his lies.
    However, on a brighter note, it would be a lot of fun.
  • Blank Blank Blank 2012/07/06 14:00:01
  • evangelism_vision 2012/07/03 17:37:55
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    ***************** UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ***********

DO THE RIGHT THING !!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE ERIC HOLDER !

united house representatives fire eric holder
  • phil white 2012/07/03 15:02:43
    phil white
    +1
    I'm Sgt. Schultz. We're all Sgt. Schultz now.
  • intolerantrwj 2012/07/02 15:35:51
    intolerantrwj
    +4
    .... I think we should have a Pool guessing what method is employed .... the Ron Brown method ... the Vince Foster method ... the Dorothy Kilgallen method ... the Mary Jo Kopechne method ... the Florence Pritchett method

I'm thinkin' the Ron Brown method .... it'll create Shovel Ready Jobs at Boeing or McDonnell Douglas and bring the job stats up
  • Scalded... intoler... 2012/07/02 22:13:49
    Scalded Eagle
    +3
    Funny how Ron Brown never made the news, the Africa Americans would have been outraged.
  • intoler... Scalded... 2012/07/05 17:30:39
    intolerantrwj
    +2
    ..... you can pretty much guess his knowledge was ' damning ' when a plane + crew could be lost to accomplish it.

I neglected to mention ... the Breitbart method
  • rknothead 2012/07/02 13:06:21
    rknothead
    +5
    Eric Holder and Obama....like peas in a pod.
  • mac9 2012/07/02 03:46:11
    mac9
    +5
    He is a prime candidate for water boarding. He would probably squeal like a pig.
  • Scalded... mac9 2012/07/02 22:14:45
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    Yeppers, I agree mac.
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/01 19:19:51
    JERSEYDUDE
    torture even if called enhanced interrogation technique is self destructive and produces no useful information and contracting it out to a 3rd world nation is just as evil
  • akhippie JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/02 05:09:10
    akhippie
    It was those tactics you claim "produces no useful information" that gave us the information that led to bin laden. I call that effective, what would you call it?
  • JERSEYDUDE akhippie 2012/07/02 06:30:57
    JERSEYDUDE
    +1
    first of all you cant prove anything when it comes to the Bin Laden situation & second Bin Laden was found "supposedly" through some Pakistani scientist and not through torture or the nice new name its been given to make things sound kosher " enhanced interrogation technique" so obviously you dont know what youre talkin about
  • akhippie JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/02 07:06:04
    akhippie
    +1
    Before they found the doctor in the village that he was hiding in they needed to find that village. Do a little research before you accuse others of what you are guilty of.
  • JERSEYDUDE akhippie 2012/07/02 08:01:02 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    i dont have to do any research because im right, youre wrong, and torture is wrong....it was wrong 1000 years ago, its wrong today, and its evil no matter who is doing it for whatever their reason.....torture is the way of barbaric uncivilized inhumane heartless savages
  • akhippie JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/05 04:33:34
    akhippie
    +1
    Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, just because you don't like mine does not make me wrong, it is my opinion. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and it works.
  • JERSEYDUDE akhippie 2012/07/06 00:34:48
    JERSEYDUDE
    you could have all the wrong opinions youd like
  • akhippie JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/09 21:28:37
    akhippie
    +1
    Are you the one who gets to decide right from wrong? It seems you have made yourself the great decider? Under what authority do you claim this power?
  • JERSEYDUDE akhippie 2012/07/09 22:59:55 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    im not God but youre still wrong and you always will be in this life and the next
  • cddjmikey JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/10 19:44:21
    cddjmikey
    +1
    Ok, let me paint a scenario for you. Your wife and children have been kidnapped by Muslim Extremists and they along with twenty other families will be blown up in 24 hours unless their demands are met. In the kidnapping one of them was captured. He is the ONLY way to find them in time to mount a rescue. He is a war hardened veteran and standard questioning is NOT working. The only possible way to find them in time is to use enhanced interrogation. So, do you stand on your high principles and let your family die or do you realize that some things are worth bending the rules for ?
  • JERSEYDUDE cddjmikey 2012/07/10 20:29:19 (edited)
  • cddjmikey JERSEYDUDE 2012/07/10 21:06:00
    cddjmikey
    I see according to your bio you aren't married yet. IF you ever find somebody please show this to them prior to asking them to marry you. I know that if I had a husband or wife that would not do anything possible to get me back I sure as hell wouldn't want to marry them in the first place. Have a nice day.
  • JERSEYDUDE cddjmikey 2012/07/10 22:10:52
    JERSEYDUDE
    i dont believe in marriage and if i did id get married to a rebellious libertarian vegetarian pacifist like myself so there would be no issues
  • Bill JERSEYDUDE 2012/08/01 19:47:37
    Bill
    Please, BOTH of you get sterilized first. Enjoy your honeymoon. Just don't bear any children.
  • JERSEYDUDE Bill 2012/08/01 21:02:36
    JERSEYDUDE
    if anyone shouldve been sterilized it shouldve been you and people like you
  • Bill JERSEYDUDE 2012/08/02 13:01:28 (edited)
    Bill
    LOL Too late. I have two daughters and one is in the military and has served in Iraq.
    I'm glad you are a pacifist. You are the easiest type to defeat. What? Are you from Switzerland or some place like that? It is also known as weakness and, in reality, it's cowardice.
    I wish that when I was in Vietnam that the V.C. were pacifist. That way I wouldn't have had to kill so many. I hated them and still hate them to this day but at least they weren't pacifist (cowards). We kicked their butt but they still kept coming until we killed them all (200 in one firefight. We got a Unit Citation Ribbon for that, we were proud of that - no American losses.) Their principles were wrong but at least they FOUGHT for them. I fought too but I made them die for those principles they believed in.
  • JERSEYDUDE Bill 2012/08/02 20:14:47
    JERSEYDUDE
    youre a sicko....thank God youre old and wont be on this Planet much longer
  • Bill JERSEYDUDE 2012/08/02 23:50:00 (edited)
    Bill
    Sicko? Why do you say that? I must have struck a nerve.
    If you were ever pressed into service back in my day and put into an infantry unit, I wonder how much of a pacifist you would have been then when the VC were bearing down on you and I mean mercilessly, ruthlessly and fanatically just to kill YOU and your buddies. What? Throw up your hands and say, "I disagree with President Johnson's policy concerning the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution and I disagree with him on being here." Well, there would be a body-bag and a toe-tag waiting for you at G&R; (Graves and Registration) and then a flight home on a body flight.
    Perhaps the U.S. should have been pacifistic towards the Japanese and the Germans during WWII. As I said, your type is easily defeated as was much on Europe and especially the French. Chamberlain didn't do too good of a job after meeting with Herr Hitler and declaring Peace for Our Time. LOL What a jerk. His scrambling for peace at any cost provided the impetus for a greater war.

Chamberlain's Speeches:
    Chamberlain landed at Heston Aerodrome on 30 September 1938, and spoke to the crowds there:

The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which a...

Chamberlain's Speeches:

The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe may find peace. This morning I had another talk with the German Chancellor, Herr Hitler, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as mine. Some of you, perhaps, have already heard what it contains but I would just like to read it to you: ' ... We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.'[3]

Later that day he stood outside 10 Downing Street and again read from the document and concluded:

My good friends, this is the second time in our history that there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And now I recommend you to go home and sleep quietly in your beds.[3]

Pacifism sucks and brings on greater tragedy by either death or bringing about conquest.

If you want peace, prepare for war.

2014/10/26 05:15:49