Rave This; If you love America? One Nation, Under God, Indivisible. With Liberty And Justice For All.

Scalded Eagle 2012/05/17 16:30:19

• Uranos7 2012/05/17 16:50:46 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +38
    I do love America and have fought and bled for it. That is why this President who was never proud of his country before he started running it into the ground has to go.

You betcha

• Piperpetcp 2013/06/23 17:02:51 (edited)
    Piperpetcp
    I'm from America and proud. ☻
    So all you haters can shut your traps up because the USA is a blissful country with great culture and amazing weather.
  • Zepland 2013/01/27 02:09:26
    Zepland
    Count me in!
  • I Love this country 2013/01/27 01:56:34
    I Love this country
    +2
    Absolutely and wholeheartedly. I don't think I need to say anything else.
  • rightside 2012/07/18 04:24:20
    rightside
    +3
    One Thousand Raves!!!!
    God bless America
  • Piperpetcp rightside 2013/06/23 21:48:09
    Piperpetcp
    +1
    I can rave your comment forever. ☻
  • rightside Piperpetcp 2013/06/23 22:23:32
    rightside
    TY:)
  • American☆Atheist 2012/06/06 17:01:06
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    not under a sky daddy
  • gocar 2012/06/06 00:51:47
    gocar
    Oh get off it. It is one piece of land on the planet. Do you think a god cares where you were born on it. All this nationalism and patriotism is old fashiioned and creates division. People can be stampeded into war with fellow travellers on the planet because of one lot thinking they are better than the other.
  • Piperpetcp gocar 2013/06/23 21:53:28 (edited)
    Piperpetcp
    +1
    No. America is more than one piece of land on this planet......it holds a lot of history and is better than you think.
  • rightside Piperpetcp 2013/06/23 22:24:13
    rightside
    +1
    Looks like that ding dong got deactivated.
  • Piperpetcp rightside 2013/06/25 01:46:47
  • Red 2012/06/02 19:47:36
  • DUGGINS 2012/06/01 18:51:03 (edited)
  • ehrhornp 2012/06/01 17:09:18
    ehrhornp
    Yes, lets see a lot of support for what a socialist wrote. lol

Republicans are such hypocrites.
  • hazel 2012/05/31 15:34:43
  • Marek 2012/05/31 02:19:40
    Marek
    +8
    Definitely. America is the last bastion of freedom.
  • USC Gamecock fan 2012/05/30 00:07:02
    USC Gamecock fan
    +4
    this poll has so many great comments but there are some that would cause our forefathers to pick up arms and use them for target practice.it is a crying shame so many despise this country and the use of God in the Pledge of Allegiance. I think it would be good for those who hate this country to find them a country where they can express their opinions freely as they do here..but love the country they find. am thinking there is no other country where they can openly criticize the country, the flag, God or Allah, or Buddha or what ever belief in the country they choose and keep their life.
  • Freedom... USC Gam... 2012/05/31 20:44:55
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1
    "there are some that would cause our forefathers to pick up arms and use them for target practice.it is a crying shame so many despise this country and the use of God in the Pledge of Allegiance."

Really???? Is that what our founding fathers would do? The same founding fathers that rebelled against the crown of England and became traitors to the country they were citizens of? The same forefarthers that mostly came to this country so that they could live without a king telling them which religion to practice? The same ones that said:

Any society that would give up a little liberty for a little security, deserves neither and will lose both- Ben Franklin

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive- Thomas Jefferson

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.- John Adams

Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one- Thomas Jefferson

Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent Alliances, with any portion of the foreign world-George Washington

Guard against the impostures of pretended pa...

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism-George Washington

A rigid economy of the public contributions and absolute interdiction of all useless expenses will go far towards keeping the government honest and unoppressive -Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories-Thomas Jefferson

If a nation expects to be ignorant — and free — in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be-Thomas Jefferson

... These are the ppl that would be so offended by ppl expressing negative opinions towards the CURRENT government (which is def not the government system they built) that they would have them shot??? These are the ppl that believed God should be in the pledge of allegiance!?!? These are the ppl that would even allow government ran school to even have a propaganda filled cult like chant like the PLEDGE of ALLEGIANCE said every single morning!?!?!?!?! By kids that don't even understand what they are saying?!?!?!?!?

"thinking there is no other country where they can openly criticize the country, the flag, God or Allah, or Buddha or what ever belief in the country they choose and keep their life."

I can't even argue this statement without chuckling. You really believe we are the ONLY nation that allows free speech? This statement just shows that you are completely ignorant and I am wasting my time.

patriots were traitors
  • USC Gam... Freedom... 2012/06/01 00:26:31
  • Freedom... USC Gam... 2012/06/01 00:54:22
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1
    Is this the founding farther you were thinking about?
    pictures are for ppl that have no arguement

He is the only one that might support your claims.
  • USC Gam... Freedom... 2012/06/01 00:58:33
    USC Gamecock fan
    +2
    Well you have his picture. must be your father. The only thing he found was hate and murder. I see on this poll you took after him with both. you are a hater and you try to murder the reputations of good people. You are a shame and disgrace just as you dad here was
  • Freedom... USC Gam... 2012/06/01 01:04:08
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am about hate and murder??? This convo started with you saying ppl like me should be lined up and shot! I have said nothing hateful to you other than calling you ignorant once. How am I murdering ppl's reputations by posting their quotes in order to refute your lies about them.
  • USC Gam... Freedom... 2012/06/02 04:07:22
    USC Gamecock fan
    Did I name you or is it the guilt in your heart that causes you to be the loud mouth and you have always been the same. You have no fear.. You are hiding behind a computer screen You don't even have the kahunas to put your real face on here. Oh yes I don't lie. That is your liberal thinking. i see you have a character from Braveheart as your avatar and the last words he uttered was FREEDOM before they chopped his head off for fighting for freedom from the Crown. Would you give your life for freedom??NAAAA I don't think so but you would try to kill them with your hateful rhetoric
  • Freedom... USC Gam... 2012/06/02 04:27:57
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Did I name you or is it the guilt in your heart "

yes you did:
    "you are a hater and you try to murder the reputations of good people"

"Would you give your life for freedom??NAAAA"

Try again I have served in the Marines.

The fact that you debase your argument with personal attacks means you have no argument. Anyone reading this will plainly see you are wrong and I am right. How silly of an argument. "I put my face on here you didn't, nanan na na bo bo." It is sad that you are a grown man and act like such a child. While having about the same understanding of history as a child as well.

And again, you rhetoric:
    "pick up arms and use them for target practice"
    My rhetoric:
    *Long list of historical quotes from the founding fathers*
    And I'm the hateful one???
  • Freedom... USC Gam... 2012/06/01 00:57:10
  • Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012/05/29 19:37:28
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1
    American empire

God bless the American Empire!

american facism
  • hazel Freedom... 2012/05/31 15:35:46
    hazel
    +1
    I raved by mistake
  • Freedom... hazel 2012/05/31 16:03:56
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You subconscious is trying to tell u something :)
  • USC Gam... hazel 2013/02/10 01:19:23
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    Hazel he has no argument or does he compliment the poll with any intelligent rhetoric. We all rave sometime by mistake and i know you and this was a mistake. Sorry freedom you lose again
  • Mungu 2012/05/29 15:17:04
    Mungu
    +1
    USA Baby, Yeah!
    usayeah
  • MDMA 2012/05/29 14:54:11
  • judy ann 2012/05/29 13:41:08
    judy ann
    +5
    i love america greatest place on Earth
  • Grandpa 2012/05/29 13:06:41
    Grandpa
    +2
    May it always stay that way >> Get rid of the ACLU and the U.N. would be a great start in keeping us FREE >>> GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND THIS COUNTRY >>> Vote wise in 2012
  • Brad # 2486547 2012/05/29 13:03:53
    Brad # 2486547
    +5
    I believe it with all my heart and soul.
  • Scalded... Brad # ... 2012/05/29 14:18:20
    Scalded Eagle
    +3
    Awesome dude.
  • USC Gam... Brad # ... 2013/02/10 01:23:56 (edited)
    USC Gamecock fan
    JOHNNY CASH ..THAT RAGGED OLD FLAG
  • sky blue pink - American 2012/05/29 11:51:12
    sky blue pink - American
    +3
    Yes, GOD BLESS AMERICA !
    Have a nice day !
  • Scalded... sky blu... 2012/05/29 14:19:29
    Scalded Eagle
    +2
    God Bless you, Sky Blue.
  • sky blu... Scalded... 2012/05/30 20:58:03
    sky blue pink - American
    +2
    Thank you
  • bleep 2012/05/29 05:50:37

2014/12/18 00:47:41