RAVE THIS if you know that Obama is a rank radical and a communist - intent on destroying the United States.

Tee Quake 2012/12/31 01:10:08
Yes he is. Everything about Obama points to his intent to destroy America. First and foremost, his inexcusable attempts to sink America into ever increasing debt with no means to repay. What sane person would endlessly compound indebtedness, as a purported avenue to solvency? Answer: NOBODY.

Obama is doing everything possible to send America over the fiscal cliff. which will raise taxes and plunge America into hopeless rescission, depression, and finally bankruptcy. The feckless Boehner Republicans are either STUPID or COMPLICIT, but they are not fighting against Obama; they're like putty in a Obama's hands.

Obama plans to cause rioting and violence, as supermarket shelves grow bare and there is no gas and banks close and roving gangs begin wandering the streets of America killing for food. That will be Obama's cue to declare martial law and really crack down on any remaining freedoms. Think iy can't happen here? Folks, unchecked, it can and it will; Obama will succeed.

We better wake-up as a nation to the rotting meat in the White House, or we are going to spend the next 100 years trying to undo the damage wrought by Obama and his communist and globalist cohorts. There is not one single Washington insider that can be trusted and our country is facing the most tumultuous years ahead since the Revolution.

II pray the Americans still supporting Obama think about all the anomalies and wake-up, because Obama does not support you. He wants to see the USA crumble and be "fundamentally transformed" into a pathetic socialist tyranny, where individual freedoms are all sacrificed to the sanctity of the federal government. Frankly, only FOOLS, and people within Obama's inner circle, would support Obama, given what he is doing to destroy America's prosperity and righteous place as the leader of the free world.

You think Obama is a Christian because HE says he is? Especially American Blacks, people of faith, do you know that Jeremiah Wright, Obama's purported pastor for over 20 years, said that "he did know if Obama was a Christian and as far as he knew, Obama had NEVER BEEN BAPTIZED." How many Christian pastors don't know the answer to such basic questions about members of their congregations for 20 years? ANSWER: NONE.

The influx of Islam, Obama's continued attempts to foster racial hatred, class warfare, and continually increase America's unsustainable debt, ought to be all any intelligent person needs to see to realize that Obama's plans are dark, devious. and have nothing whatsoever to do with our Savior, Jesus Christ.

• belle 2012/12/31 02:10:14
    belle
    +7
    Obama cares less about America, If he did he would cut spending like a mad fool.

• Larry M 2013/01/15 23:01:46
    Larry M
    Let's look at this: Obama was basically raised by Frank Marshal and Ann Dunham. Both were card carrying Communist. According to his book he sought out those who were on the fring who had philosophies that were contrversial and sided with communism and socialism. He came to the attention of Valorie Jarred who was born in Iran and grew up there speaking several Arabian languages and was and is associated with many socialist and communist friends. In fact she is his closest advisor and gate keeper. Obama does not make a single decision with out her blessig and input. This was just an overview and skimpy on details. You Think? And look at his record; he embraces wellfare and social programs encouraging peple to get on the public assistance. He fiercely protects those programs not giving a milimeter towards reductions and has lifted the requirements for work projects and employment seeking. He in my opinion is bringing our economy to ruin as it is in the communist playbook to destroy an economy to empose marshal law and a dictatorship. There is so much more that several books could be written on the topic and I fear my post is so long now no one will read it. YES
    THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST HATE POSTS I'VE EVER SEEN ON SODAHEAD.
  • Larry M sjalan 2013/01/15 23:06:51
    Larry M
    Those who call debate and opinions out as hate are doing so to quash conversation and discussion. If it isn't true then factual opinion and discussion can be used to show that the statement is false. Provide us with your reasons and facts that show other wise. It seems that those who call themselves Tolerant feign false indignation because they believe that in doing so there is then no need to discuss the issues. Prove me wrong and tell us why it isn't true. I look forward to a spirited debate.
  • sjalan Larry M 2013/01/15 23:43:04
    Based upon your OWN statement here, the question and explanation that goes with TOTALLY disqualify the the rant the person has stated. The opinion, which is all it is since the person does not back up their rant with any concrete facts, evidence or corroborating links, makes the above post nothing more than a hate statement fully and completely.

Your attempt to defend the posting individuals question and rant FAIL completely since using your OWN standards, your statement ALSO fails.
  • Larry M sjalan 2013/01/17 02:18:11
    Larry M
    I suppose you are right in that it is an opinion. Of course his and my opinion posted as a point of discussion apart from my answer to you can be back up with research on the web. Your opinion that it is "one of the worst hate post that you have ever seen on Soda Head" cannot be verified through research on the web nor any where else. My challenge to you was to argue the points of what he is claiming although I can see that some might not ascertain that from my writing to you. So is you are so inclined I would be interested in those points of information and facts that refute the premise of what the original question is making. As to the response I posted to the original "Rave if you... and the names of those listed can easily be verified as individuals who support if not sympathize with the communist philosophy.
  • Silvershadows 2013/01/02 14:36:32
    Silvershadows
    Obama's loyal followers will follow him regardless. Just like the Germans followed Hitler. Things will turn out for them just like they did for the Hitler followers.
  • Risk 2013/01/02 14:08:45
    Risk
    +1
    One has to be blind not to see this guy's ulterior motives !

obama socialist
  • Todd Parsons 2013/01/02 01:45:56
    Todd Parsons
    +1
    He wants to bring the country to it's knees
  • Silvershadows 2013/01/02 00:53:49
    Silvershadows
    +1
    Fantastic post! Couldn't have said it better. Exactly what my son-in-law, his Dad and I have been saying since he appeared on the scene. No one bothers to pay attention or to view him critically. They are just besotted with him (for some reason??) Well, the fools deserve what's happening and will happen. Also, Congress may well be complicit. Why do you think so many weapons and ammo have sold since he was nominated and started his class warfare foolishness? He hates America for several reasons.
  • CODE 11 2013/01/01 18:37:41
    CODE 11
    RAVE !!!
  • Cher 2013/01/01 18:19:35
    Cher
    +1
    Yes he is..
  • Thom Payne 2013/01/01 15:12:16
    Thom Payne
    +3
    How about that I think you're a moron who doesn't know what a Communist is?
  • Silvers... Thom Payne 2013/01/02 00:56:52
    Silvershadows
    Ever read the Communist Manifesto??
  • Thom Payne Silvers... 2013/01/02 01:04:42
    Thom Payne
    +2
    Tea Quake can't speak for himself, or are you a puppet?

Do YOU know what a Communist is?
  • Silvers... Thom Payne 2013/01/02 01:17:21
    Silvershadows
    +1
    Obviously, you don't! Yep, go for name calling-----typical of a liberal or COMMUNIST!
  • Wohuz Silvers... 2013/01/02 09:23:55
    Wohuz
    Then why are you name-calling?
    http://www.sodahead.com/enter...
  • Thom Payne Silvers... 2013/01/02 11:16:34
    Thom Payne
    Name calling? What name did I call you?
  • Silvers... Thom Payne 2013/01/02 14:33:31
    Silvershadows
    Twenty-five years in the Army and I've never been a puppet.
  • Thom Payne Silvers... 2013/01/02 15:33:08
    Thom Payne
    I was referring to a 'sock-puppet'. Now, how do you define a Communist?
  • Larry M Thom Payne 2013/01/15 23:12:35
    Larry M
    You don't have to be a true communist to embrace communist policy and philosophy. You can get Websters Dictionary out and give us the definition if you want but it is pointless. Iv'e seen this type of post many times before in which the one posting it wants to debate definitions rather than the actions and philosophies that embrace parts of Socialism and Communism thus avoiding at all cost discussing the issues. And we find it boring.
  • Larry M Thom Payne 2013/01/15 23:48:55
    Larry M
    COMMUNISM
    Everyone works, everyone gets paid the same amount, everyone gets taxed the same amount, and the government owns everything and distributes it as it decides what is fair.

SOCIALISM
    Socialism refers to the various theories of economic organization which advocate either public or direct worker ownership and administration of the means of production and allocation of resources. Socialism is an economic system based on state ownership of capital. NOW THAT WE HAVE A DEFINITION CAN WE GO ON TO THE DISCUSSION? What we have left is to discuss which aspects of these two economic policies Obama embraces either through his speeches and record as a student, community organizer, Senator, and President. Lets look at the legislation he supported although in most instances he voted present rather than going on the record one way or another, why do you suppose he chose to vote in this way so often? Why do you suppose he has stated so often that he believes in income redistrabution? Why then do you suppose that he seems to feel so strongly about having the rich pay higher and higher percentages of their incomes while promoting existing and proposed social and economic entitlement programs? And finally for this session lets discuss Obama Care which is a strong form of income redistrabuti...
    COMMUNISM

SOCIALISM
    Socialism refers to the various theories of economic organization which advocate either public or direct worker ownership and administration of the means of production and allocation of resources. Socialism is an economic system based on state ownership of capital. NOW THAT WE HAVE A DEFINITION CAN WE GO ON TO THE DISCUSSION? What we have left is to discuss which aspects of these two economic policies Obama embraces either through his speeches and record as a student, community organizer, Senator, and President. Lets look at the legislation he supported although in most instances he voted present rather than going on the record one way or another, why do you suppose he chose to vote in this way so often? Why do you suppose he has stated so often that he believes in income redistrabution? Why then do you suppose that he seems to feel so strongly about having the rich pay higher and higher percentages of their incomes while promoting existing and proposed social and economic entitlement programs? And finally for this session lets discuss Obama Care which is a strong form of income redistrabution and why do you suppose he spent his first term with a fillibuster proof house and senate getting this legislation into law instead of working toward job creation. And rather than working on Immigration and the whole host of other promises he made in his run for the presidency. With a filibuster proof house and senate he could have done anything he wanted but focusted on the single largest form of income redistrabution possible in our current form of a democracy. I think this is a good start. I'm waiting to be dazzeled by your reply since you hold yourself up as a scholar in these matters and wait with baited breath for your answers.
  • Thom Payne Larry M 2013/01/20 19:04:52
    Thom Payne
    Your definition of Communism is actually pretty close, but your definition of Socialism is not quite as accurate. However, under either of these there is no indication by the actions of this administration that the President is either a socialist or a communist. Quotes from speeches, probably taken out of context, don't count.

First of all, President Obama never had a 'filibuster proof' house and senate. For one thing there is no provision for a filibuster in the House, and the fact you don't know that gives me reservation to even have this discussion with you. In addition, the Senate in his first term was only "filibuster proof' for about four months, broken into two different time periods, and only if you take into consideration the two Independent Senators, one of whom campaigned against the President. You see, Minnesota didn't seat Al Franken until July 7, 2009 because of all the lawsuits the GOP and Norm Coleman filed. Then, the next month Ted Kennedy dies bringing the total back down to 59. Six weeks later Paul Kirk was appointed to fill his spot, but Scott Brown won that seat, and was sworn in on February 4, 2010.

During that time he did get the Healthcare Reform Act passed, but only after being held for ransom by two Democratic Senators, but there is no income red...

During that time he did get the Healthcare Reform Act passed, but only after being held for ransom by two Democratic Senators, but there is no income redistribution in that bill, unless of course you mean not letting insurance companies drop people when they get sick or refusing coverage for pre-existing conditions - so I don't have a clue what to what legislation you are referring.

Actually, the first major piece of legislation that the President got passed was the Stimulus Bill, which was passed when he didn't have a super majority in the Senate. Republicans Susan Collins, Arlen Specter and Olympia Snowe voted what was best for the country and not the party line, and it was passed without the need for a filibuster proof majority. However, in an attempt to appease the Republicans, over 40% of the stimulus was tax cuts, which history shows does not create jobs, but the vast majority of them wouldn't vote for it, anyway - and is the biggest reason that the stimulus bill didn't work.

Last but not least the term is not 'baited breath' - which in my mind might be accurate but rather stinky - but rather 'abated breath'.
  • Larry M Thom Payne 2013/01/24 04:47:16
    Larry M
    I guess I shouldn't have pasted the def of Communism and Socialism for dummys, far below your level. I try to keep these somewhat short and simple because most don't want to read that much. Thanks for the regurgitation of the Gov actions. You don't feel a window into thinking and philosophy can be gleened from what a man or woman says when speeking? I don't pick every third word from a speech to determine what someone is saying, I listen to the entire comment and leave the taking out of context to news reporters from both sides. I wonder how that would change your post. Just amusing my self. If you haven't researched Obama to the point that you haven't found these speeches then you haven't done enough research to satisfy my needs. As far as legislative action supporting his philosophy? Aside from voting "PRESENT" for the majority of his time in the Senate; didn't we just pass a tax increase on those who make more? Is that going to go back to the rich or into the gov coffers for redistribution in what ever form it takes. Health Care Affordability Act? Those who don't make the threshold get free healthcaree in the shape of MediCaid. Those who are over the threshold pay and their are eight different tax / fines associated with the law. I don't need to post those here as it is p...
    I guess I shouldn't have pasted the def of Communism and Socialism for dummys, far below your level. I try to keep these somewhat short and simple because most don't want to read that much. Thanks for the regurgitation of the Gov actions. You don't feel a window into thinking and philosophy can be gleened from what a man or woman says when speeking? I don't pick every third word from a speech to determine what someone is saying, I listen to the entire comment and leave the taking out of context to news reporters from both sides. I wonder how that would change your post. Just amusing my self. If you haven't researched Obama to the point that you haven't found these speeches then you haven't done enough research to satisfy my needs. As far as legislative action supporting his philosophy? Aside from voting "PRESENT" for the majority of his time in the Senate; didn't we just pass a tax increase on those who make more? Is that going to go back to the rich or into the gov coffers for redistribution in what ever form it takes. Health Care Affordability Act? Those who don't make the threshold get free healthcaree in the shape of MediCaid. Those who are over the threshold pay and their are eight different tax / fines associated with the law. I don't need to post those here as it is public record. Thus those who have to pay redistribute to those who don't. Wasn't his campaign based on let't get the rich and don't touch my entitlement programs and so on? Is that not what he ran on? Clearly I said that Obama embraces aspects of communism and socialism. In looking at those he would seek out and associated with in school and after were those who preferred certain aspect of these types of government policy. Notice I'm not saying total but aspects of these types of. I don't think Obama is a communist or socialist, but in my perspective it appears to me that he preferrs some type of hybrid blend of democracy and socialistic aspects. GM is now Union and Gov owned just as a single point of reference. It is in the end a point of view and that is mine. If I were you I might feel the same way you do. Based on my life experience I come to a different conclusion. If you find wrongly spelled words or words spelled right but in the wrong context give me a break, my spelling is an evolving skill. Thanks for the point of view as I like it better that "YOUR STUPID" OR "YOUR A HATER" and such. At least you talk substance and I appreciate that. If you answer great if not see you in the next topic.
  • Thom Payne Larry M 2013/01/24 17:03:57
    Thom Payne
    Medicaid has always been free healthcare for those who's income didn't meet a certain threshold, and has been around for years. Obamacare didn't change that or expand it. What it did do was to put restrictions on health insurers to keep them from unfair practices they had done in the past, expanded the time a dependent child can remain on his parent's insurance and mandated that everyone who chooses not to buy insurance has to pay a small fee to the government. Just for the record, the blueprint for Obamacare came from The Heritage Foundation in response to Clinton's failed attempt to reform healthcare in 1993 (Hillarycare)

GM is a publicly traded company now. It is owned by shareholders, of which the US Government and the UAW both are. However, it is also owned by many other people (you can buy some shares for yourself, if you like) and management are not government employees nor do they take their marching orders from the Obama Administration. If Obama were a Communist then ALL industry and not just GM would be owned by the government, and if he were a Socialist they would have never allowed the company to go public.

What many don't realize is that it is what you described as a "hybrid blend of democracy and socialistic aspects" is what enabled us to recover from the Gre...

What many don't realize is that it is what you described as a "hybrid blend of democracy and socialistic aspects" is what enabled us to recover from the Great Depression and become a world economic power in the post WWII era - and forms of 'collectivism' have not only been used and embraced by this country in the past, the results have been proven to be more effective than any other options tried.
  • Larry M Thom Payne 2013/01/25 19:23:55 (edited)
    Larry M
    You and I will have to disagree on that, I believe that free enterprise and those at our level do a much better job tailoring programs to our needs and if we don't like what we are getting then we use someone with a good reputation for doing a good job. Big Government one size fits all doesn't do it for me. I believe that competition brings better products and services and the government has no competitors.
    I have the pleasure of working in the health care delivery system for the last 35 years through my business that offers Inpatient Physical and Medical Rehabilitation Services along with limited Long Term Care for those with chronic illness that can't be managed at home.
    Short Term is Commercial Insurance and Medicare. Some Rehab and most of the Long Term Care has been Medicaid (MediCal here in California). For those on MediCal they cannot have more than $800 dollars in cash and can only own a home and a car if they are likely to return to home. Also if they have a spouse living at home. The others have been yonger people who have congenital disabilities or those from accidents, If they come into money above the $800. then they have to spend it down either by buying stuff for them selves or going private until they again have less than the threshold. In Obama Care it will be...
    Short Term is Commercial Insurance and Medicare. Some Rehab and most of the Long Term Care has been Medicaid (MediCal here in California). For those on MediCal they cannot have more than $800 dollars in cash and can only own a home and a car if they are likely to return to home. Also if they have a spouse living at home. The others have been yonger people who have congenital disabilities or those from accidents, If they come into money above the $800. then they have to spend it down either by buying stuff for them selves or going private until they again have less than the threshold. In Obama Care it will be 133% of the proverty rate that will qualify for free insurance. The current proverty rate by the HHSD starts at $11,599 for a single individual and up to $38,500 for families. There will be 11 milion in 2014 who will automatically be enrolled onto MediCal through providers like HUMANA, Health List and many more. With in the next year another 11 million will be directed to these same programs through the Health Exchanges. 22 million will be added to the Medicaid / MediCal with in two years. Yes I agree with you in that many will be families or individuals that chose not to have plans who will be required and they will be at 9.5% of gross familiy income. I as an employer will have to offer plans and determine or have deterimin for me this number and offer plans to my employees and they will have the amounts taken from their check. We will pay 50% of the employees portion. Up untill now many have opted to receive higher wages rather than take the insurance. That will help finance their programs but large misconception is that the cost of premiums will go down as a result of more buying into the system. In information sessions with our trade association we are learning how this will all play out and how to transition as a business. And as I said earlier there are 8 taxes enclosed into the Health Care Affordability Act and you can find what they are your self as I have posted a way to long responce already. You will see much longer waiting times if you have been covered and eventually carriers and the Government will have to determine what and who is covered for what. Will it all work out? We will see. One thing that is clear in my thinking is that this is a massive income redistribution from those who can pay to those who can't. Is it right to cover everyone ? Should we? Maybe. I think we need co pays for every one as in our experience those who don't over use the system. Anyway take care.
  • Wohuz 2013/01/01 12:28:44
    Wohuz
    +1
    Is this a conspiracy theory thread? I bet you also believe in chemtrails, Area 51, and that the Apollo moon landing was fake, huh?
  • Georgia50 2013/01/01 06:03:15
    Georgia50
    +1
    I do not see Obama doing or supporting anything that is in America's long-term economic, military, or political interests. Most of what he does appears to be counter to America's long-term economic, military, and political interests.
  • Lee Kin... Georgia50 2013/01/01 18:13:37
    Lee Kinanus
    Neither did americans in the 30's. Wake up people. The world is changing. Its not so much as us going down but other countries are coming up. I see that the republican likes to kee things the way they are, ie. Keep america on top and spread our poluted political landscape across the world. But this is unreasonable because others want to be economically independent as well and NOT rely on the US or UN for security.
  • Georgia50 Lee Kin... 2013/01/01 23:28:34
    Georgia50
    +1
    I'm not quite sure there is available to me a succinct way--within the constraints of this limited format--to put in just so many words how fundamentally flawed this premise--upon which your fallacies are based--truly is.

The idea that the economic pie available to the world's people is akin to a taut rope which, when pulled at one end, must immediately suffer tension at the opposite end, is without a doubt the most base, ignorant, blind, and perhaps intentionally so, theory of economic growth ever to be uttered on this side of Pluto.
  • Lee Kin... Georgia50 2013/01/02 13:52:34 (edited)
    Lee Kinanus
    Really???? Why dont we just print more money then dumbass. The fact is that the economy does tighten and shrink when other markets come on line (nafta) and right now there are many that are finding their footing and starting to grow. We have been the superior economic power for a loooong time. But Russia and south america came back with a healthy dose of oil money as well as a growing China mfg. Yes dhthere are lots of things that get scarce when there is suddenly a run on materials or oil or ..... ahhh forget it you're too smart for this stuff.
  • Politic... Lee Kin... 2013/01/02 03:03:20
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Riots in Greece, Spain, yeah, coming way up. Socialism is unsustainable, that's why those folks are rioting, they can't keep getting all their free goodies because their governments are going broke. Yeah, by ALL means let's get just like them. Liberals want the freebies and want the permanent government teat. It can't be done and anyone who looks around the world and can't see it is delusional or stupid.
  • Lee Kin... Politic... 2013/01/02 13:45:08
    Lee Kinanus
    Capitalism seems unsustainable if you are not a globalwarming denier or one of the 20millionkids who are living in poverty. You people talk about socialism as though it is croked and capitalism is not. Oh yeah there are laws that protect us but who writes the laws?
  • Politic... Lee Kin... 2013/01/02 17:09:48
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Did you bother to read what your wrote? You need to back up and try again.

So capitalism only seems unsustainable and only for people who don't believe in global warming, or you're a kid in poverty?

Socialism is "croked" as in died or crooked as in shady and cheating people? And because socialism is "croked" capitalism is too?

There are laws that protect us, but ??? they don't matter because of who writes them?

Geeeeez
  • Lee Kin... Politic... 2013/01/02 18:06:59 (edited)
    Lee Kinanus
    No, it is absolutely unsustainable. Look at the trends, Once the wealthy take control of the government (through corporations) Government does not run for the people. Problem is you think it started in 2008. In reality it started way before that. Who do you think wars are waged for? Not for democracy. Nor for the "People" its for for corporations. (WW1,WW2, NAM,) All for corporate entities. the FACT is that Most empires self destruct. as far as our laws, yes there are laws on the books but (i.e. fracking, GMO labeling...) who do the laws protect? Our environment....or our children,,,,no they protect the corporation to the point that they are not responsible for the bad things that they bring.....(health wise, environment wise, economy wise (look at BP in the gulf) Your dismissal of any of these issues shows your immature self centered view of the world. Shift your focus and see what is really going on. Conquest, consolidation, expansion, degeneration and conquest, this was and is the pattern of history. I am through doing your homework here.

and finally look up Smedley Butler....

and as far as the typo.....don't be a douche.

and finally look up Smedley Butler....

• Politic... Lee Kin... 2013/01/02 18:25:49
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    So going with socialism where the slugs feed off the workers and is totally unsustainable, is your recommendation?

Wonderful, I wouldn't trust you to do any homework for me.
  • Lee Kin... Politic... 2013/01/02 18:57:50
    Lee Kinanus
    I never made any recommendations.......and this is typical of the replies i get on this site, Nothing in the realm of substance, just hot air.

What do you think is going on NOW? and it has been for a long time. Since the internet has opened a lot of information and misinformation to the world and we are realizing that this is and has been going on....I just dont understand your disdain to Obama, He is not the architect of this....It was in place before he showed up on the scene. It will be when he is gone. I have come to the understanding that this thing is much bigger than our government, and there is little to do to stop it at this point especially if half of us are fool enough to believe that this "just started 4 yrs ago" ......
    as far as someone else doing your homework for you, It sounds like that is how you may have graduated from high school.....
  • Politic... Lee Kin... 2013/01/02 19:33:10 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Oh, just following your sales pitch. Awwww, how upsetting that you get typcial replies. LOLOLOL Could it be because you give typical crap in your posts? Who knows, huh?

I know that 77.1% of all Americans will be paying income taxes. LOLOLOL Welcome to the new 27.1% who haven't been paying. I love it. Obamass is a lying bastard, sorry if that offends you, but he's lied from the begining, including that whopper about having the most "transparent" government and he's been more secretive than Stalin. Obamass is the architect of his own disaster. He demands his way like a petulant child, has made no concessions, and it's about time he take responsibility for the trillions of debt that HE is responsible for. You know. debt that he amassed by giving to his PET projects and going green at the least opportune time with the 37 companies including foreign companies that are bankrupt or in the declaration of bankruptcy now. Oh, and don't forget the jobs he created overseas instead of in America, like in China, Finland, Brazil. He's an egomaniac. He's idiot at best, culpable at least.
    Oh, you slipped into the liberal stench of your own inadequacies? As I said, I wouldn't trust you to do my homework. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Lee Kin... Politic... 2013/01/03 18:46:58
  • Politic... Lee Kin... 2013/01/03 19:59:23 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    So, who has stopped this "one" man from breaking the laws of the Constituion or even force him to be properly vetted when he ever entered politics. Your head is buried in the sand. You have assumed incorrectly about my sources. I aim for bi-partisan or at least neutral sites. Sorry, to have to disabuse you of your supposition in that quarter. You are an expert in hot air, but don't know the facts. OK, I can live with that. I have total recall that the stimulus package created jobs in China, Finland, Brazil, etc, etc ... Now, now, let's remain civil, or is that above your abilities? Jobs might have been going overseas, but it wasn't done with taxpayer money via the stimulus package. It was going because unions and other greedy entities couldn't compete with foreign goods because of low labor costs. That's a little simplistic, but I figure I have to keep it simple for you. Because you haven't seen something, it doesn't exist? It's all over the news, so I guess you are blind or don't pay attention to any news regardless of source. Oh, it has to be some left-wing bully crap source. Oh, right, Obamass wasn't going to allow lobbyists in his government either, was he? Another one of his lies.

Other than being an immature, ideological fool, you really aren't worth answering, but when I...

Other than being an immature, ideological fool, you really aren't worth answering, but when I see a hurt animal on the side of the road, I try to help. In your case, I think your injuries have been fatal. All you like to do is bad-mouth, whine and complain, as well as pee in your pants. It's a good thing your panties are in a wad, that way it won't run down your leg.

http://www.buygold.com/articl...

http://cnsnews.com/blog/bob-d...

http://ebn.benefitnews.com/ne...
  • Lee Kin... Politic... 2013/01/04 00:44:41 (edited)

2014/10/30 13:53:24