Rave This; If you are suspicious or even offended by all the references to God, hard work and the American way, being slung around at The DNC National Convention.

Scalded Eagle 2012/09/05 12:12:16
I know for me, that dog dont hunt!

• SteveB 2012/09/24 03:34:40
    SteveB
    Their convention was a travesty!
    I am TRULY OFFENDED!
    They refernce God yet are for killing babies!
    They reference hard work yet want More entitlements!
    They reference the American way yet want socialism!
  • Sasquatch 2012/09/18 00:37:27
    Sasquatch
    Right - all those pinko commie Democrats hate America almost as much as they hate God. Let's see, estimates are that around 6-9% of Americans identify themselves as atheists. So YOU do the math (use a calculator if you need it) the vast majority of your godless Democrats actually believe in God. And did the "USA" chants at the Dem convention when the former Gov. of Mich. was sounding off on the saving of the American auto industry sound manufactured to you? Sorry my friend, Republicans don't have sole ownership of love of country.

I just looked over the rest of your postings, "Scalded Eagle". All your rants are shallow echoes of the brain candy you're being spoon-fed from the Limbaugh/Beck/Hannity/O'Riley baby bottle. I can only hope that some day you may be able to objectively analyze facts and think for yourself. I won't bother revisiting any of your forums since they are bereft of facts, supportable data or simple logic. But by all means, go ahead and keep sounding off for the the shrinking pool of small minded and close minded folks who are slurping from the same trough. If the Republican party doesn't open it's arms to a more diverse set of beliefs and show a willingness to actually govern, it will become irrelevant on the national level within the decade.
  • Tw!stəd_S!stər 2012/09/12 23:30:46
    Tw!stəd_S!stər
    Merlin! You never win with republicans. Bad because they don't mention God, bad because they do mention him. Well, you are all entitled to your opinions but beware your candidate is a prestigious member of a cult that believes in an alien god and don't follow the Christian Bible. Not judging, just informing.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/09/10 20:57:28
    Christopher Kirchen
    I'm not, actually; it suggests that maybe they're getting a clue.
  • tom C 2012/09/10 13:50:44 (edited)
    tom  C
    The 3 votes required to get God put back in the Democrat Platform...is just scarey about what this says about how extreme Obamas followers are...
    and there never was a 2/3 majority....the man running the vote..did what HE wanted
    and over ruled the vote.....not listening to the people....
    Just like....UMMMM....Obama
  • Flamingolady 2012/09/09 13:58:58
    Flamingolady
    I agree, that dog don't hunt. Too little, too late, and very insincere.
  • Dori 2012/09/09 12:42:40
    Dori
    +1
    empty words from empty heads
  • ProVega 2012/09/09 06:42:29
    ProVega
    +2
    What in the world are you talking about? The DNC National Convention was full of heart felt realism. Unlike the lies which were told at the RNC's National Convention. The people on this website need to wake up.
  • ack ProVega 2012/09/09 16:04:38
    ack
    Just because your liberal media outlet didn't tell you doesn't mean that it's made up.
    Give an example or two of something you feel was made up and we'll clear it up for you.
  • ProVega ack 2012/09/21 22:03:04
    ProVega
    Republicans in congress are bought and paid for by the 1%.
  • ack ProVega 2012/09/22 14:47:51
    ack
    Yep. I agree that statement is made up. Next.
  • johnqpublic 2012/09/09 04:32:48
    johnqpublic
    +1
    It figures you'd be offended by the very things that you and your ilk speak of as being what you believe in. But I guess no one can be more American than good a God fearing Christian hypocrite such as yourself.
  • MR. 2012/09/09 04:30:43
    MR.
    I LITERALLY ROSE AND APPLAUDED *CARDINAL DOLAN'S BEBEDICTION PRAYER CONCLUDING THE DNC CARLOTTE CONVENTION THURSDAY NIGHT, WHEN HE REPUDIATED AND RENOUNCED THEIR POSITIONS ON ABORTION, GAY RIGHTS, CONTRACEPTION AND ISRAEL! *(ROMNEY/RYAN 2012') -"These Republican candidates have (no problem) with any of these moral issues of our day,... thank God!"-
  • Patriotic Gentleman 2012/09/09 02:10:18
    Patriotic Gentleman
    It is truly absurd. The Democrats (only in prime time) try to sound like Republicans by postulating and posing as real Americans, telling stories of relatives who lived the American dream, worked hard and became somebody. But then after those stories, their conclusion is that we should vote for Obama. It's like saying 2+2 = 5. Obama and the Democrats don't believe in free enterprise, making a profit, rugged American individualism, or God. Their religion is their politics and consists of big government taking care of everyone and abortion on demand. If the Democrats would stop posing as Republicans and change the name of their party to the "Democratic Socialist Party", it would be much more accurate.
  • johnqpu... Patriot... 2012/09/09 14:57:27 (edited)
    johnqpublic
    Interesting, Democrats posing and postulating as "real Americans" by sounding like Republicans. Uh, that's funny, cause every time I hear Republicans telling every one how they are good, Godly Christian patriots they actually come off sounding like the HYPOCRITES they really are. Oh., and I hear the same thing from good, Godly patriotic gentlemen as well.
  • Patriot... johnqpu... 2012/09/09 19:37:30
    Patriotic Gentleman
    Just because we believe in a moral code and fail to live up to it does not mean we should stop striving for it. We are all sinners and fall short of God's teachings. The difference between those of us who believe in a higher power, and those who believe the government is the highest power is that we stand for something. The ones who deny God don't have to stand for anything because they have no standards. So it's easy for them to call us hypocrites. I'm not claiming to be holy, I'm just trying to promote moral values. It is the Democrats who are hypocrites by trying to pretend they stand for values that they couldn't care less about. That's why it was so hilarious seeing them trying to pretend that they voted to keep God in their platform, when the "No's" clearly were louder than the "Yes's". And Villaragossa's teleprompter already told him to say the "Yes" votes won. Now if that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
  • Jon 2012/09/09 01:07:00
    Jon
    It's the same old stuff so I don't bother watching.
  • Buoyant Leadraft 2012/09/09 01:06:44 (edited)
    Buoyant Leadraft
    They have to say all this god crap to get the white blue collar vote and independent Christians and angry religious liberal Jews. Why did we even mess with the platform by removing god and Jerusalem when we knew it would be used against us????

-Angry Atheist
  • DP 2012/09/08 22:42:23
    DP
    +1
    You believers are such idiots! HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    believers idiots hahahaaahahahaha
    GHDFG
    believers idiots hahahaaahahahaha
    believers idiots hahahaaahahahaha
  • Commander Pyle 2012/09/08 22:19:48
    Commander Pyle
    +3
    I doubt God gives a damn whether his name is mentioned at a National Convention.
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/09 04:20:04
    MR.
    OH' YOU'D BE "VERY SURPRISED" WHAT HE CARES ABOUT!!!
  • Eh Poli... MR. 2012/09/09 10:45:10
    Eh Politico
    +1
    You're pretty arrogant to assume you know anything he may care about.
  • MR. Eh Poli... 2012/09/09 12:58:37
    MR.
    NO, YOU DON'T KNOW THE LORD AS WELL AS I DO, YOUR NOT A BELIEVER. HATE IS IN YOUR MOTIVATION, NOT IN GODS NOR MINE!!
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/09 19:02:28
    Commander Pyle
    I wouldn't be "very surprised". There's a difference between the being known as God and the character you believe is God. I know, the Abrahamic God is a jealous one and demands we utter his name at every parking lot we step foot on. At least that is the impression I get from the Republican party.

I'm not one to chastise someone for either invoking God or not bothering to. There are far too many interpretations of this thing people call "God". If they think it wags its finger and sends hurricanes and thunderstorms to punish people for not following his law, by all means...they have that right. I haven't landed on any evidence that proves "God" is such a way. So I will continue to believe that God doesn't give a damn about a National Convention.
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/09 20:24:52
    MR.
    ALL WRONG? WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT? GOD COUNTS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD AND CALLS (ALL) THE STARS BY NAME, HE'S CONCERNED WITH EVERY DETAIL OF HIS CREATION! READ HIS WORD, AND GET AQUAINTED WITH HIM! I SEE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AS PERSONAL, PRECIOUS AND PRICELESS! HE WANTS TO KNOW EVERYONE CLOSELY, TO GUIDE AND COMFORT US IN THIS LIFE AND AFTER!
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/09 22:03:59
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    You are aware that neither you, nor your religion, holds an authority on what God is, who God is, and how a follower can believer, worship, follow God.

You have your own beliefs, that's great. Even greater is that others too have their own beliefs. To consider me wrong is a symptom of grandiose delusions.

If we take your version, then it is apparent that God blessed Obama with the Presidency. The Republican party then took the part of the antagonist to further break down this God fearing man. Didn't David understand more his role after losing Bathsheba? So you should respect Obama for he is under the greatest tribulation ever. Obama is the modern day Job.

Of course you wouldn't believe that because it's equally nonsensical as believing God gives a damn about the DNC or RNC>
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/09 22:27:33
    MR.
    GOD IS HOLY! BARACH OBAMA WAS "THE PEOPLES CHOICE", AND ALL CHRISTIANS KNOW THIS, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CONDONE SINFUL PRACTICES AND POLICIES. GODS "PERFECT CHOICE" FAVORS HIS "RIGHTEOUS CAUSE" IN ALL POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY ACROSS THE LAND. YOU DON'T KNOW GOD, GET TO KNOW HIM!!
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/10 03:04:01
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/10 06:01:51
    MR.
    I CALL IT LIKE GOD'S 5 FOLD MINISTRY REPORT IT! *(TAKE IT TO GOD IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT, IT'S "HIS CALL!")
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/11 02:45:36
    Commander Pyle
    What do you mean take it to God? I'm not going to take something so trivial as a convention to God.
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/11 06:05:04
    MR.
    DETERMINING THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ISN'T TRIVIAL TO GOD,... (it may be to you!)
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/11 15:05:54
    Commander Pyle
    I'm sure he determines the next president of Burundi and Djibouti with as much ambition as he does the United States. Or is it that you think he gives preferential treatment to the US just because we pay lip services to Israel and close up shop on Sundays? Being a powerful Christian nation sure helped the Romans as they were busy converting the world. But I bet they fell to the pagan hordes because of what they did at the end of the first century. Surely, that must be it.
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/11 17:55:11
    MR.
    GOD DOESN'T PICK WINNERS AND LOOSERS LIKE BARACH OBAMA DOES. HE WEIGHS THE MOTIVES OF YOU, ME AND EVERYBODIES,..."HEARTS!" FAITH IS WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR AND LOVE BY WHICH IT OPERATES. THESE ARE THE THINGS WE WILL ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY "CUTE AND CLEVER" WITH A LIVING AND HOLY GOD, BE MY GUEST, BUT BE VERY AWARE, THE WISE CHOOSE TO FAVOR HIS RIGHTEOUS CAUSE,... THE FOOLISH ARE DESTROYED BY THEIR OWN HAND, BY THEIR OWN CHOOSING FOR THINGS IN THIS LIFE THAT WILL NEVER LAST, ETERNALLY! *(BE VERY WISE, SEEK THE LORD'S FAVOR!)
  • Command... MR. 2012/09/11 18:11:28
    Commander Pyle
    You certainly have the right to believe such a theory. The way I look at it, it doesn't make sense. Then again, I'm not a christian.
  • MR. Command... 2012/09/11 18:37:02 (edited)
    MR.
    The things of God make no sense to anyone at 1st. Their spiritually discerned. The wonderful woman who prayed ultimately, and led me to the Lord, asked me to read a pocket KJV New Testament she bought me. I did so 3 times over, not realizing that "like everything in life", true faith comes by hearing and hearing. I was planting the seed of Gods Word, into my heart, and received Him and have served him 30 years come Oct. 20th. *(It's funny at first when you read about "Jesus walking on the water" or "turning water into wine", because your thinking in your mind, this is "God's stuff", and yet the apostle Peter stepped out of the boat and walked up to Jesus when He bid "Come!" So I just acted as if it were all real, stop denying with my mind and believed it in my heart by faith and prayed, "God if you truly are real prove yourself to me, He did!")
  • Elise Deville 2012/09/08 21:13:40
  • Seraph ... Elise D... 2012/09/09 03:49:43
    Seraph O. Storms
    +1
    So you ignore what's right in front of your face -- Democrats removing God from the platform and then BOOING LOUDLY when He's put back in -- in favor of a cherry-picked list of sex crimes? You even ignore your fellow Democrat saying "We had to put all that god crap in for the religious halfwits."

By the way, those type of perverse deviates are going to be found from all walks of life and political backgrounds, but there is a difference in how the two major political parties deal with such people. The Republican Party tends to throw such people off the party bus and even at times run them over. The Democratic Party seems to view such actions at times as steps to higher office, or say that it is a personal matter. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy are the current heroes of the Democrat Party (Ted may be Dead, but did you think Necro-American support for the Dem Party ended with just voting?) and they've not only sexually abused women, but Ted drowned one.
  • ack Elise D... 2012/09/09 16:11:02
    ack
    +1
    You forgot to mention these,
    William Jefferson Clinton- Impeached by the House of Representatives over allegations of perjury and obstruction of justice, but acquitted by the Senate. Scandals include Whitewater - Travelgate Gennifer Flowersgate - Filegate - Vince Fostergate - Whitewater Billing Recordsgate - Paula Jonesgate- Lincoln Bedroomgate - Donations from Convicted Drug and Weapons Dealersgate - Lippogate - Chinagate - The Lewinsky Affair - Perjury and Jobs for Lewinskygate - Kathleen Willeygate - Web Hubbell Prison Phone Callgate - Selling Military Technology to the Chinesegate - Jaunita Broaddrick Gate - Lootergate - Pardongate

Edward Moore Kennedy - Democrat - U. S. Senator from Massachusetts. Pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, after his car plunged off a bridge on Chappaquiddick Island killing passenger Mary Jo Kopechne.

Barney Frank - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1981 to present. Admitted to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used the congressman's Washington apartment for prostitution. A move to expel Frank from the House of Representatives failed and a motion to censure him failed.

DNC - The Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fin...

You forgot to mention these,

DNC - The Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fines against participants in the 1996 Democratic Party fundraising scandals involving contributions from China, Korea and other foreign sources. The Federal Election Commission said it decided to drop cases against contributors of more than $3 million in illegal DNC contributions because the respondents left the country or the corporations are defunct.

Sandy Berger - Democrat - National Security Advisor during the Clinton Administration. Berger became the focus of a criminal investigation after removing highly classified terrorism documents and handwritten notes from the National Archives during preparations for the Sept. 11 commission hearings.

Robert Torricelli - Democrat - Withdrew from the 2002 Senate race with less than 30 days before the election because of controversy over personal gifts he took from a major campaign donor and questions about campaign donations from 1996.

James McGreevey - Democrat - New Jersey Governor . Admitted to having a gay affair. Resigned after allegations of sexual harassment, rumors of being blackmailed on top of fundraising investigations and indictments.

Jesse Jackson - Democrat - Democratic candidate for President. Admitted to having an extramarital affair and fathering a illegitimate child.

Gary Condit - Democrat - US Democratic Congressman from California. Condit had an affair with an intern. Condit, covered up the affair and lied to police after she went missing. No charges were ever filed against Condit. Her remains were discovered in a Washington DC park..

Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde - Democrat - the son of newly elected U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, was booked on charges of criminal damage to property for allegedly slashing tires on 20 vans and cars rented by the Republican Party for use in Election Day voter turnout efforts.

Daniel David Rostenkowski - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1959 to 1995. Indicted on 17 felony charges- pleaded guilty to two counts of misuse of public funds and sentenced to seventeen months in federal prison.

Melvin Jay Reynolds - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and sentenced to five years in prison.

Charles Coles Diggs, Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Michigan from 1955 to 1980. Convicted on eleven counts of mail fraud and filing false payroll forms- sentenced to three years in prison.

George Rogers - Democrat - Massachusetts State House of Representatives from 1965 to 1970. M000ember of Massachusetts State Senate from 1975 to 1978. Convicted of bribery in 1978 and sentenced to two years in prison.

Don Siegelman - Democrat Governor Alabama - indicted in a bid-rigging scheme involving a maternity-care program. The charges accused Siegelman and his former chief of staff of helping Tuscaloosa physician Phillip Bobo rig bids. Siegelman was accused of moving $550,000 from the state education budget to the State Fire College in Tuscaloosa so Bobo could use the money to pay off a competitor for a state contract for maternity care.

John Murtha, Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting, in which FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen offered bribes to political figures; Murtha was cited as an unindicted co-conspirator

Gerry Eastman Studds - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1973 to 1997. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.

James C. Green - Democrat - North Carolina State House of Representatives from 1961 to 1977. Charged with accepting a bribe from an undercover FBI agent, but was acquitted. Convicted of tax evasion in 1997.

Frederick Richmond - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York from 1975 to 1982. Arrested in Washington, D.C., in 1978 for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer - pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also - charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee - pleaded guilty.

Raymond Lederer - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1977 to 1981. Implicated in the Abscam sting - convicted of bribery and sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

Harrison Arlington Williams, Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Senator from New Jersey from 1959 to 1970. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Allegedly accepted an 18% interest in a titanium mine. Convicted of nine counts of bribery, conspiracy, receiving an unlawful gratuity, conflict of interest, and interstate travel in aid of racketeering. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $50,000.

Frank Thompson, Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New Jersey from 1955 to 1980. Implicated in the Abscam sting, convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges. Sentenced to three years in prison

Michael Joseph Myers - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1976 to 1980. Implicated in the Abscam sting - convicted of bribery and conspiracy; sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000; expelled from the House of Representatives on October 2, 1980.

John Michael Murphy - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York from 1963 to 1981. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted of conspiracy, conflict of interest, and accepting an illegal gratuity. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $20,000.

John Wilson Jenrette, Jr - Democrat - U.S. Representative from South Carolina from 1975 to 1980. Implicated in the Abscam sting. Convicted on bribery and conspiracy charges and sentenced to prison

Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat - Oregon governor. Admitted to having an illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as Mayor of Portland.

Alcee Lamar Hastings - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Florida. Impeached and removed from office as federal judge in 1989 over bribery charges.

Marion Barry - Democrat - mayor of Washington, D.C., from 1979 to 1991 and again from 1995 to 1999. Convicted of cocaine possession after being caught on videotape smoking crack cocaine. Sentenced to six months in prison.

Mario Biaggi - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York from 1969 to 1988. Indicted on federal charges that he had accepted bribes in return for influence on federal contracts.Convicted of obstructing justice and accepting illegal gratuities. Tried in 1988 on federal racketeering charges and convicted on 15 felony counts.

Lee Alexander - Democrat - Mayor of Syracuse, N.Y. from 1970 to 1985. Was indicted over a $1.5 million kickback scandal. Pleaded guilty to racketeering and tax evasion charges. Served six years in prison.

Bill Campbell - Democrat - Mayor of Atlanta. Indicted and charged with fraud over claims he accepted improper payments from contractors seeking city contracts.

Frank Ballance - Democrat - Congressman North Carolina. Pleaded guilty to one charge of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering related to mishandling of money by his charitable foundation.

Hazel O'Leary - Democrat - Secretary of Energy during the Clinton Administration - O'leary took trips all over the world as Secretary with as many 50 staff members and at times rented a plane, which was used by Madonna during her concert tours.

Lafayette Thomas - Democrat - Candidate for Tennessee State House of Representatives in 1954. Sheriff of Davidson County, from 1972 to 1990. Indicted in federal court on 54 counts of abusing his power as sheriff. Pleaded guilty to theft and mail fraud; sentenced to five years in prison.

Mary Rose Oakar - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Ohio from 1977 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges of funneling $16,000 through fake donors.

David Giles - Democrat - candidate for U.S. Representative from Washington in 1986 and 1990. Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.

Gary Siplin - Democrat state senator Florida- found guilty of third-degree grand theft of $5,000 or more, a felony, and using services of employees for his candidacy.

Edward Mezvinsky - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Iowa from 1973 to 1977. Indicted on 56 federal fraud charges.

Lena Swanson - Democrat - Member of Washington State Senate in 1997. Pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting unlawful payments from veterans and former prisoners of war.

Abraham J. Hirschfeld - Democrat - candidate in Democratic primary for U.S. Senator from New York in 1974 and 1976. Offered Paula Jones $1 million to drop her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Bill Clinton. Convicted in 2000 of trying to hire a hit man to kill his business partner.

Henry Cisneros - Democrat - U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1993 to 1997. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of lying to the FBI.

James A. Traficant Jr. - Member of House of Representatives from Ohio. Expelled from Congress after being convicted of corruption charges. Sentenced today to eight years in prison for accepting bribes and kickbacks.

John Doug Hays - Democrat - member of Kentucky State Senate from 1980 to 1982 Found guilty of mail fraud for submitting false campaign reports stemming from an unsuccessful run for judge. He was sentenced to six months in prison to be followed by six months of home confinement and three years of probation.

Henry J. Cianfrani - Democrat - Pennsylvania State Senate from 1967 to 1976. Convicted on federal charges of racketeering and mail fraud for padding his Senate payroll. Sentenced to five years in federal prison.

David Hall - Democrat - Governor of Oklahoma from 1971 to 1975. Indicted on extortion and conspiracy charges. Convicted and sentenced to three years in prison.

John A. Celona - Democrat - A former state senator was charged with the three counts of mail fraud. Federal prosecutors accused him of defrauding the state and collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from CVS Corp. and others while serving in the legislature. Celona has agreed to plead guilty to taking money from the CVS pharmacy chain and other companies that had interest in legislation. Under the deal, Celona agreed to cooperate with investigators. He faces up to five years in federal prison on each of the three counts and a $250,000 fine

Allan Turner Howe - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Utah from 1975 to 1977. Arrested for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute.

Jerry Cosentino - Democrat - Illinois State Treasurer. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud - fined $5,000 and sentenced to nine months home confinement.

Joseph Waggonner Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Louisiana from 1961 to 19 79. Arrested in Washington, D.C. for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute

Albert G. Bustamante - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Texas from 1985 to 1993. Convicted in 1993 on racketeering and bribery charges and sentenced to prison.

Lawrence Jack Smith - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Florida from 1983 to 1993. Sentenced to three months in federal prison for tax evasion.

David Lee Walters - Democrat - Governor of Oklahoma from 1991 to 1995. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor election law violation.

James Guy Tucker, Jr. - Democrat - Governor of Arkansas from 1992 to 1996. Resigned in July 1996 after conviction on federal fraud charges as part of the Whitewater investigation.

Walter Rayford Tucker - Democrat - Mayor of Compton, California from 1991 to 1992; U.S. Representative from California from 1993 to 1995. Sentenced to 27 months in prison for extortion and tax evasion.

William McCuen - Democrat - Secretary of State of Arkansas from 1985 to 1995. Admitted accepting kickbacks from two supporters he gave jobs, and not paying taxes on the money. Admitted to conspiring with a political consultant to split $53,560 embezzled from the state in a sham transaction. He was indicted on corruption charges. Pleaded guilty to felony counts tax evasion and accepting a kickback. Sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Walter Fauntroy - Democrat - Delegate to U.S. Congress from the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1991. Charged in federal court with making false statements on financial disclosure forms. Pleaded guilty to one felony count and sentenced to probation.

Carroll Hubbard, Jr. - Democrat - Kentucky State Senate from 1968 to 1975 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1975 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the Federal Elections Commission and to theft of government property; sentenced to three years in prison.

Joseph Kolter - Democrat - member of Pennsylvania State House of Representatives from 1969 to 1982 and U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1983 to 1993. Indicted by a Federal grand jury on five felony charges of embezzlement at the U.S. House post office. Pleaded guilty.

Webster Hubbell - Democrat - Chief Justice of Arkansas State Supreme Court in 1983. Pleaded guilty to federal mail fraud and tax evasion charges - sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Nicholas Mavroules - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1979 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to charges of tax fraud and accepting gratuities while in office.

Carl Christopher Perkins - Democrat - Kentucky State House of Representatives from 1981 to 1984 and U.S. Representative from Kentucky from 1985 to 1993. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud in connection with the House banking scandal. Perkins wrote overdrafts totaling about $300,000. Pleaded guilty to charges of filing false statements with the Federal Election Commission and false financial disclosure reports. Sentenced to 21 months in prison.

Richard Hanna - Democrat - U.S. Representative from California from 1963 to 1974. Received payments of about $200,000 from a Korean businessman in what became known as the "Koreagate" influence buying scandal. Pleaded guilty and sentenced to federal prison.

Angelo Errichetti - Democrat - New Jersey State Senator was sentenced to six years in prison and fined $40,000 for his involvement in Abscam.

Daniel Baugh Brewster - Democrat - U.S. Senator from Maryland. Indicted on charges of accepting illegal gratuity while in Senate.

Thomas Joseph Dodd - Democrat - U.S. Senator from Connecticut. Censured by the Senate for financial improprieties, having diverted $116,000 in campaign and testimonial funds to his own use

Edward Fretwell Prichard, Jr. - Democrat - Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Kentucky. Convicted of vote fraud in federal court in connection with ballot-box stuffing. Served five months in prison.

Jerry Springer - Democrat - Resigned from Cincinnati City Council in 1974 after admitting to paying a prostitute with a personal check, which was found in a police raid on a massage parlor.

Guy Hamilton Jones, Sr. - Democrat -Arkansas State Senate. Convicted on federal tax charges and expelled from the Arkansas Senate.

Daniel Flood - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania from 1945 to 1947, 1949 to 1953 and 1955 to 1980. Pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge involving payoffs and sentenced to probation.

Otto Kerner, Jr - Democrat - Governor of Illinois from 1961 to 1968. While serving as Governor, he and another official made a gain of over $300,000 in a stock deal. Convicted on 17 counts of bribery, conspiracy, perjury, and related charges. Sentenced to three years in federal prison and fined $50,000.

George Crockett, Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Michigan. Served four months in federal prison for contempt of court following his defense of a Communist leader on trial for advocating the overthrow of the government.

Cornelius Edward Gallagher - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New Jersey from 1959 to 1973. Indicted on federal charges of income tax evasion, conspiracy, and perjury

Mark B. Jimenez - Democrat fundraiser - sentenced to 27 months in prison on charges of tax evasion and conspiracy to defraud the United States and commit election financing offenses.

Bobby Lee Rush - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Illinois. As a Black Panther, spent six months in prison on a weapons charge.

Bolley ''Bo'' Johnson - Democrat - Former Florida House Speaker - received a two-year term for tax evasion.

Roger L. Green - Democrat - Brooklyn Democrat Assemblyman. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for accepting travel reimbursement for trips he did not pay for and was sentenced to fines and probation.

Gloria Davis - Democrat - Bronx assemblywoman. Pleaded guilty to second-degree bribe-taking.
  • Tracie ... Elise D... 2012/09/10 08:08:47
    Tracie Richards~PWCM~JLA
    I have checked numerous sources, but I have been unable to find any hard data regarding divorce rate and political party. May I ask where you found that?
  • Arya 2012/09/08 20:55:29
    Arya
    +3
    What a bunch of hypocrites!!!

democrats are hypocrites

2014/10/31 20:54:34