Rave this if you are enjoying watching CONservative heads exploding all over the country today!

Thom Payne 2012/06/28 19:55:53
Watching heads explode is fun!
Poor CONservatives...I feel sorry for them.
A Republican Supreme Court Justice found he had a conscience and ruled in favor of the American people, today.

Watch the heads explode!

heads exploding heads exploding heads exploding heads exploding

• The Lib Hater 2012/06/29 14:48:28 (edited)
    Watching heads explode is fun!
    The Lib Hater
    +73
    Rave this if AMERICA DIED ON 6/28/12..... Rave this if you love the 22 new taxes coming your way....Rave this if you love the biggest tax increase in American history over this ruling...Middle class tax hike, anyone? Rave this, if ya think 0bama sealed his fate after the ruling. Mitt will cash in on this one Libs.....I love it... Oh, before I forget- Rave this if ya think Liberals have a mental disorder....Here ya go, seeing you libs are so smart, see if ya can figure out why you are all cheering, and ask yourselves, 0bama may lose by a landslide.

• Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/07/02 14:08:15
    Thom Payne
    We never said it was a tax, Chief Justice Roberts did. Even so, of all the '21 hidden taxes' your reichwing masters crow about only one actually would affect anyone in the middle class...those like Boner who are addicted to tanning.

addicted to tanning

Thanks for playing!
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/02 23:21:46
    Reichstolz
    Sorry you are intellectually devoid, but a tax is a tax. Wonder Mutt promised no tax increase on the middle farce. I guess he is as ignorant as you are.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/03 19:55:29
    Thom Payne
    Again, he never intended for it to be a new tax.....John Roberts declared it as such.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/04 05:37:54
    Reichstolz
    You are correct, but due to it being unconstitutional under the commerce clause the only way it could be affirmed was as a tax, according to Roberts. So you have the largest tax ever imposed on the middle class, in US history.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/04 09:39:00
    Thom Payne
    The largest? Really? http://www.washingtonpost.com...

You fascists seem really adept at playing fast and loose with the facts while keeping the rhetoric tight. Too bad you can't be programmed to be as accurate as you are at spreading propaganda.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/04 13:42:40
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/05 00:00:01
    Thom Payne
    Thank you for proving my point. The only exception I have to your post is that it isn't the SCOTUS who said it....it was the SCrOTUS.

Some Republican scrotum shill made it a tax.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/05 02:21:24
    Reichstolz
    Sorry you are too ignorant to understand the constitution, as with most monkeys.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/06 21:16:03
    Thom Payne
    I understand the Constitution. It is your ilk on the right who want to do away with USPS, despite the Constitutional requirement for it.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/06 21:19:04
    Reichstolz
    The USPS needs to be run like a business, not an affirmative action program for union dullards. It is failing like all quasi government businesses because government is running it. I don't want to see it go away, I want to see it run efficiently, but government does nothing efficiently. There was a reason FDR wouldn't allow federal employees to unionize. The only smart thing he did.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/06 21:35:37
    Thom Payne
    The USPS is not supposed to be either run as a business - even a non-profit. It is a Constitutional requirement, and if the lame duck GOPerCON Congress had not forced it to bank 75 years of benefits in advance, it would be running in the black, right now.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/07 14:58:36
    Reichstolz
    According to their annual report there financial standing has nothing to do with their retirement benefits.
    http://about.usps.com/publica...
    page 22
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/07 19:39:41
    Thom Payne
    What you don't seem to understand is that it doesn't matter what their financial standing is....it is a Constitutional requirement. Expecting the USPS to make a profit is like asking the DoD to do so.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/07 21:33:11
    Reichstolz
    I am not asking it to make a profit, I am asking to see it run efficiently, but that is not possible with government controlling how it is run. The union monkeys are guaranteed a job without productivity, the USPS is guaranteed existing regardless of efficiency.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/07 23:11:52
    Thom Payne
    I get my mail six days a week. How much more efficiently do you want it to run?
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/08 13:46:02
    Reichstolz
    At what cost? I take it you didn't read their year end summary I posted for you.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/08 20:16:40
    Thom Payne
    At what cost for the military?

Cost is immaterial.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/09 04:58:54
    Reichstolz
    Another inefficiently and ineffectively run government entity. Cost is only immaterial to those like you who aren't footing the bill.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/09 20:07:58
    Thom Payne
    What makes you think I am not footing the bill? Just more 'information' you have pulled out of an orifice?

Are you not aware that it is illegal for government to make a profit?
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/10 01:28:41
    Reichstolz
    Your ignorance on every issue leads me to correctly assess you are not successful enough to pay in the top 1% category. If you are that means you have either inherited wealth or are some union monkey boss living off the dullard class.

Profit and efficiently run are not mutually exclusive. Just because government cannot make a profit does not mean they cannot try to reach for some efficiency and effectiveness.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/11 02:54:19
    Thom Payne
    +1
    No, I am not in the top 1%, but I am in the top 10%, maybe the top 5%. The truth is that you are not either, and you probably don't even know what the income requirement would be to make it there.

You know what I call efficient? I can mail a letter all the way across the country for 45 cents, and I don't have to pay additional for Saturday delivery.

Try that with FedEx or UPS.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/11 13:02:28
    Reichstolz
    I was top 5% before I turned 30, and that was prior to my medical career, you can believe what you want, matters little.
    You know what I call efficient, not losing money doing what you seem to think is efficient.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/11 14:07:39
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Do you even know the income threshold for the top 1%?

Of course...with you CONs you always are about making a profit. Nothing else matters. Just the almighty dollar. Not people, not lives, not anything other than making a buck.

God, you are a pathetic lot.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/11 15:02:01
    Reichstolz
    Of course, my personal income is higher quarterly than what it takes to achieve the 1%, $380K annually. I pay more than that in taxes in just two quarters.

Wealth is the product of success not the goal. You are proving you are not in that category with your pathetic comments. I know no wealthy person that set out to be wealthy, all of us set out to be successful, wealth is a product of that goal.

Only those who haven't achieved success measure it by other means than the success achieved and wealth accumulated.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/11 17:24:19
    Thom Payne
    Okay....so, lets see....you are a 50 y/o retired person from the healthcare industry who is making over $5,000,000/year who lives in Temecula, CA?

I am Brad Pitt...you should come over sometime for drinks with me and Angelina.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/13 03:25:01
    Reichstolz
    Retired from my chosen profession, I was a podiatrist who owned a 7 doctor specialty referral practice. I also own a bonded medical facility cleaning service that operates in 7 states, three medical device manufacturers, and a consulting firm. Last year my capital gains income was over 17 million.

By the way you're not Brad, I've met him and he is not nearly as ignorant as you. It is funny that those who are not successful have trouble competing with those who are. Angelina is roughly as ignorant as you are, but she isn't known for her intelligence.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/14 20:21:48
    Thom Payne
    +1
    ....and you're no millionaire, either. You aren't smart enough and if you actually tried to treat someone's foot you would have been sued into oblivion for malpractice.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/15 04:09:31
    Reichstolz
    Sorry, once again you have proven to not be competent in any area of conversation. It is humorous to watch you struggle with topics you are so ill equipped to handle. Thanks for the laugh.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/15 10:26:47
    Thom Payne
    +1
    Typical CONman. In the midst of being decimated by an opponent, declare victory and hope no one notices.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/15 13:22:38
    Reichstolz
    The only thing you've decimated is the chance of being intelligent enough to hold a knowledgeable conversation. You are ignorant and every conversation proves it.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/15 16:53:32
    Thom Payne
    Then quit speaking to me, Oberreichsfuhrer. But, like Brokeback Mountain, you can't quit me, can you, boy?
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/15 17:49:58
    Reichstolz
    Funny, Simplifizieren Sie Kopf, It is humorous to watch you try and pass off your ignorance as some sort of knowledge. You are a little person with little knowledge, that couldn't debate themselves out of a wet paper sack. It is more fun to engage your ignorance than to allow you to continually spew nonsense.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/15 18:01:25
    Thom Payne
    See? What did I say?

You are a liar, a fascist and a traitor to the nation and people of the United States.

Oh, and you still can't quit me.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/15 18:07:25
    Reichstolz
    Your ignorance is too fun to quit. The best way to point out ignorance is give it a forum to present itself, you continue to present yourself.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/16 11:40:40
    Thom Payne
    I am sorry Oberreichsfuhrer, I will not share your tent with you, boy.

How long have you had these latent homosexual tendencies, anyway? Or, maybe they are not so latent?
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/16 13:38:06
    Reichstolz
    Projection, good job, how original. Thank you for providing a humorous look into the intellect required to remain a dependency party member.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/07 19:37:27
    Thom Payne
    You really are pretty dense, aren't you?

He never intended for it to be a tax.....some GOPerCON in a black robe determined it to be so.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/07 21:34:25 (edited)
    Reichstolz
    It was the only way that the ACA could be held constitutional. It is a tax nothing more. The largest job killing tax on the middle class in US history. Roberts just pointed it out as what it has always been.
  • Thom Payne Reichstolz 2012/10/07 23:18:09
    Thom Payne
    +1
    First of all, it has not been proven to be a job killer, since taxes and unemployment are completely not connected. There are myriad ways the ACA could have been interpreted, but leave it to a RepubliCON Chief Justice to make a political decision to give you a talking point where none should exist.
  • Reichstolz Thom Payne 2012/10/08 13:48:17
    Reichstolz
    Look to the reduction in medical school enrollments and the constriction among hospital departments, yes it has already cost jobs. He interpreted it as it was meant, as the largest tax on the middle class in US history.
    You are completely ignorant to history and economics if you think taxes and unemployment are not connected.

2014/09/02 11:45:51