RAVE this if you agree that the Democrat Party is becoming the Fascist Party?

KCurtis 2012/12/29 21:38:24

by Mark Levin on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 3:10pm ·

I’m starting to think the Democrat Party should rename itself the
Fascist Party. Its love of an all powerful, centralized government, and
contempt for independent, successful individuals, are traits of a
fascist mentality. Killing the long-standing Senate filibuster while in
the majority, but using it unconstitutionally to block judicial
nominations when in the minority, underscores an
ends-justifies-the-means treachery. Power is the obsession, not
societal improvement through virtue, prudence, and justice.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/274791-leading-proponent-o...

I believe Mark is spot on once again, YES THEY CAN.

Read More: http://www.followingjohngalt.org/is-the-democrat-p...

• T J KCurtis 2012/12/31 23:38:33
    T J
    I'm already awake. It's you who needs to take the blinders off. You are so devoted to the right wing, and see things as black and white (liberal:bad/conservative:good) that you are missing the bigger picture. You should know that I am not a big fan of the democrats, they are the epitome of cowardice. But when I look at the republicans, they are much worse. I hate the Republican party and what they've become. If they were more like Jim Edgar from Illinois, HW Bush, hell even Nixon (minus the corruption) maybe I'd give them a chance. Finally, if you're going to quote Charles Barkley, you should use an updated quote. Like this one: "I was a republican until they lost their minds."
  • tom KCurtis 2013/01/01 01:17:09
    tom
    Here we go again, another clearly home schooled conservative who obviously knows little about our history.
  • KCurtis tom 2013/01/01 10:32:53
    KCurtis
    Not that I disagree with home schooling, but my sheep skins are pretty solid and much of it around history bean brain.
  • cfd007 shuturp... 2012/12/31 19:12:30
    cfd007
    +1
    Idiot!
  • nintyni... cfd007 2012/12/31 21:47:28
    nintynine waystodie
    STOP,,, Calling him names I really think hes about to cry.
  • Freedom... shuturp... 2012/12/31 19:43:13
    Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol I hate this state so don't think your hurting my feelings. Sodahead is pretty much where I go to keep myself from punching every ignorant bible thumper I see.
  • nintyni... Freedom... 2012/12/31 21:49:36
    nintynine waystodie
    LMAO And in that area the bible thumpers see a girl and say, I hope her brother dont have dibs on her,,, THEN SIS SAYS oRVIL, nOW DONT YOU GO CHEATIN' ON ME NOW YAHEAR!? lol SORRY.
  • nintyni... shuturp... 2012/12/31 21:44:44
    nintynine waystodie
    +1
    Yeah only a stupid MSNBC head would call the tea party racist. Idk if you remember but they where pulling for Herman Cain till your hero Dictator paid off some stupid skank to make up a sexual harassment story cause he was pulling in the lead to hard for he great dictator to feel comfortable. But what do you care, you like the free stuff lazy jerk off.
  • RedElep... shuturp... 2013/01/01 02:45:30
    RedElephant97
    +1
    Aside from my current argument with 'freedom!!!!' just because you are from the country or the south doesn't make you racist and assuming that it does is reverse racism so shut the hell up
  • RedElep... Freedom... 2013/01/01 02:46:40
    RedElephant97
    I was talking about the picture title THE MARCH OF TYRANNY look up the definition of tyranny and come back
  • nintyni... RedElep... 2012/12/31 21:41:54
    nintynine waystodie
    +1
    1. Frank Marshall Davis (communist journalist) <-- Obmas mentor [Possibly his real father sense they look more alike then his so called dad, pause on frame 53 -54]http://www.youtube.com/wa...
    2. Jeremiah Wright (radical liberation theology minister) <-- Obamas pastor and self admited man he
    looked up to even more then his father.
    3. Edward Said (extreme leftist anti-Isrrael professor)
    4. Bill Ayers (shameless '60s terrorist)

Obamas founding fathers. People Obama looked up to and grew up with and idolized.

Admitted by himself on many mainstream media video footage feeds and in his

Book "dreams of my father"

We will be soon enough. Thats the whole Idea. Moron
  • nintyni... Freedom... 2012/12/31 21:41:15
    nintynine waystodie
    +1

Live video of NObama blaming the founding fathers and the constitution for not being able to dictate congress and force them to do what he wants them to do.

looked up to even more then his father.

Book "dreams of my father"

iD RATHER HAVE ANY REBULICAN OR A real DEMOCRAT OVER A SOCIALIST PIECE OF S@#$ LIKE oBAMA.
  • mega 2012/12/31 01:48:32
    Yes DNC Party of USA FASCISTS
    mega
    +4
    Michelle Obama makes a national lunch program saying what kids can and cant eat. Our government should work for the people not have people under its thumb. This is what people want? And people called George W. Bush corrupt..... sad. Its almost time for we the people march for our rights not to be taken away.
  • Butterfly mega 2012/12/31 04:52:26
    Butterfly
    +4
    Can't find it now, but michelle WORKED FOR A FOOD COMPANY. kick back? I don't doubt it, getting 'government' her husband to contol school lunches, and the kids have to buy them.

Didn't Mrs O get a job through Bernadine Dohrn (Mrs. Bill Ayers)and Barry got a job through Radical Commie bomber, Bill Ayers, who never renounced the violent activities to this day? He feels they should have done more violent activities.
    I believe Mr and Mrs O took in huge salaries, combined $479,062, which is hardly comparable to the average person!
  • rquigl03 mega 2012/12/31 21:18:59
    rquigl03
    Yes god forbid that Michelle Obama not want our kids to be fat and lazy and a billion dollar drain on our healthcare system. How dare she!
  • KCurtis rquigl03 2012/12/31 21:23:18
    KCurtis
    +1
    I think she should work on her butt and stay out of my business.
  • nintyni... mega 2012/12/31 21:53:50
    nintynine waystodie
    LOL he was corrupt, but as long as he had our wheels and feet on the ground to keep gas prices up for his halliburton stock at least he called them hero's, NObama calls them terrorist and apologizes for them while he accelerates the fighting and gets a disappointed look on his face once he realized the dedicated time of extraction for the Bush wars where up and had to tell the Citizens of the US they where pulling them out. Im serious Bush earned the walk of shame but theres no excuse for the treason NObamas done and its time he goes to Gitmo with his relatives.
  • Oltom 2012/12/31 01:46:27
    Yes DNC Party of USA FASCISTS
    Oltom
    +2
    They have been for years!
  • Farnsworth 2012/12/31 01:31:45
    No DNC just wants to control most of our lives.
    Farnsworth
    +3
    I nominate Mark Levin for president of the Republic of Texas.
  • Kookiel... Farnsworth 2012/12/31 03:59:59
  • Butterfly Kookiel... 2012/12/31 05:05:05
    Butterfly
    +5
    knock it off. Everything , he talks about , he has lawyers and staff to do all the correct reserch. I don't care for him, but I know, everything, he says, IS CORRECT. I am moving to a state that secedes from obamaville.
  • Kookiel... Butterfly 2012/12/31 05:11:23
  • Anne Kookiel... 2012/12/31 18:07:56
    Anne
    Our health care is paid through our taxes and not added on extra. No one is turned away. Raise your state taxes to pay for it.
  • rquigl03 Kookiel... 2012/12/31 21:20:01
    rquigl03
    I like you kookie
  • nintyni... Butterfly 2012/12/31 11:08:43
    nintynine waystodie
    Actually (And dont think Im trying to just say the opposite of you cause Im agreeing with this thread) But Beck is kinda full of crap, Take some of the things he says and look through Politico, (not politifact, it's Liberal media operated) and just other facts he states, he does get allot of stuff wrong, Im glad he's off FOX, he was one of the ones that pretty much made them look like liars.
  • KCurtis nintyni... 2012/12/31 18:28:12
    KCurtis
    +2
    yea ok...
    beck
  • nintyni... KCurtis 2012/12/31 19:21:58
    nintynine waystodie
    Oh wow he got one thing right and now hes the second coming. Alex Jones was saying that before Beck ever thought of it, Probably got it from him. Well I know since they retired his dumbass I became a bigger fan of fox, now they just need to get rid of Geraldo and Bob Beckle.
  • KCurtis nintyni... 2012/12/31 20:07:20
    KCurtis
    +2
    That's just one example he actually has a 92% accuracy rate.
  • rquigl03 KCurtis 2012/12/31 21:21:00
    rquigl03
    Did you use an abacus for that calculation?
  • KCurtis rquigl03 2012/12/31 21:23:56
    KCurtis
    +2
    No a rating group. Do you need help from a 5th grader?
  • rquigl03 Butterfly 2012/12/31 21:19:24
    rquigl03
    I will help you pack a bag.
  • Farnsworth Kookiel... 2012/12/31 13:13:41
    Farnsworth
    +2
    no, he's to busy doing your mom.
  • Kookiel... Farnsworth 2012/12/31 17:05:33
  • Jay Theyme 2012/12/31 01:13:22
    Yes DNC Party of USA FASCISTS
    Jay Theyme
    +6
    The derogatory term 'Fascist' reinvigorated in the new world of the Internet may be unhelpful and impossible to apply definitely to anyone anymore,
    however,
    Yes, of course the liberal-progressives, the 'Left-Wingers' will always drive towards a powerful central government that always wants to take increasing control of peoples lives.
    This could be as simple as creating 'Homosexual acceptance Reeducation' programs in public schools to 'correct' the children of evil Conservatives,
    or,
    Just continuing massive regulation on nearly every aspect of life from how large a bottle of soda you can buy to how many heads of Cabbage and Vodka you are allotted per month.
    This is ALWAYS the drive and direction of the Leftists and our 'liberal-progressives' and they can't 'not do it'.
    Of course, as they struggle for that control - each imagines themselves as 'educators' and 'facilitators' and 'reeducating the ignorant rednecks' etc.
    The individuals never consider that THEY will be controlled, regulated, reeducated, a 'Pleb' and obedient for nothing.
    Yes?
  • truthzx95 Jay Theyme 2012/12/31 03:00:52
    truthzx95
    +2
    Well thought out, and well said. A thousand raves to you.
  • Butterfly 2012/12/31 00:14:47
    Yes DNC Party of USA FASCISTS
    Butterfly
    +3
    Totally, smart people, get that. Totally the Dems, They want their dictator obama. One thread on here says, it is the republicans. LOL That dumb person, does not KNOW what facists means, and he has me blockd, Well, most of the right on here are blocked, Che, or Mopeder.

Statists (Big Government)
    Statists want government to have a great deal of power over the economy and individual behavior. They frequently doubt whether economic liberty and individual freedom are practical options in today's world. Statists tend to distrust the free market, support high taxes and centralized planning of the economy, oppose diverse lifestyles, and question the importance of civil liberties.

Left (Liberal)
    Liberals usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.
  • Kookiel... Butterfly 2012/12/31 04:01:27
  • Butterfly Kookiel... 2012/12/31 05:09:13
    Butterfly
    +4
    No, come on, these are posts in GENERAL, and in general, the dems are the facists. Socialists. communists. LIKE OBAMA. We have already posted that there are some RINO'S, the same way. But it is mostly you DEMS. You want to go one by one?

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE COMMUNIST AND MARXIST. READ THE LINKS OF DEMOCRATS THAT ARE CARD CARRYING MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY. OVER 108 UNTIED STATES, STATESMAN ARE CARD CARRYING COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERS.

ALL OF THESE SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN / WOMEN ARE COMMUNIST ! AND THEY ARE DEEP INTO OUR GOVERNMENT THEY SOLD THEMSELVES TO

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS LIBERALS BUT THE HIDDEN TRUTH IS THEY ARE COMMUNISTS PLAIN AND SIMPLE ! FACT READ THE LINKS
    GROUPS MEMBER PARTY>• Democratic Socialists of America Religion and Socialism Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Latino Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America African American Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Anti-Racism Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Labor Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America International Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Socialism and the Environment Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Feminist Commission
    • Democratic Socialists of America Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual Commiss...

• Democratic Socialists of America Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual Commission

• the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/0...

80 members of Congress are also members of the Communist Party, and only about 8 of them are Republicans. And I think those are RINOS. So you tell me
  • Butterfly Butterfly 2012/12/31 05:10:56
    Butterfly
    +3
    As an intelligent person , MYSELF, ,,, why would YOU think, I think it is all 100% , one way or the other? That is NOT LOGICAL. Or rational. conservatives are both.
  • Kookiel... Butterfly 2012/12/31 05:16:40

2014/04/18 10:40:54