Rave this if democrats are nothing more than jealous thieves that vilify the rich because stealing from them is easier than working like everyone else.

ComeOnNow 2012/08/25 03:49:15
When democrats pretend to care about others, deficits, or anyone or anythign but themselves they have no credibility at all, why else do they demand hand outs for themselves while demanding everyone else pay for them? Why else do they never say, "I support that I want to pay for it." instead they cry about hand outs for everything from birth control to cell phones and cry about even paying for their own social security.

Why ese does their idol Obama's brother live in a shack and hiis favorite aunt live here illegally, in section 8 housing, and on social security disability she never paid into while Obama sits on millions and jet sets around the world staying in lavish hotells and eating $100/lb steak? We see right through you.

• 3kidsandamom 2012/08/25 04:49:51
    Democrats are nothing but whiny thieves.
    3kidsandamom
    +8
    Dems are vilifying the rich to divide the nation causing class warfare to distract the people from the reality that they have done absolutely nothing to help America in fact their policies are only working to tear us down. We the people need to pray that God will save us from our many mistakes, and give us a leader who will get us back on track. We need some R & R to save us from the Hope & Change!!

• Adam 2012/08/29 22:43:27
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/01 15:59:28
    ComeOnNow
    All I am doing is pointing out what seems so clear. The real parasites are those that can look at Europe crumbling and still push for the same failed policies to avoid personal responsibility.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/01 17:41:03
    Adam
    Don't piss on my head and tell me its raining. First sentence here, you accuse people who disagree with you of being jealous, thieves, lazy, and that they vilify the rich. This isn't a question or a discussion, it's a hatchet job and you damn well know it.
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/07 10:35:04
    ComeOnNow
    Did you watch Obamas speech. Not one word on how he will cut anything. He just promised more free stuff, more Governmwnt interference, and more spending. That is absolutely not what this country needs.Deep down, you know it.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/07 12:51:17
    Adam
    And now your changing the subject. There is a debate to be had over what you just said, but all that would do is muddle the waters around a question that needs be be answered that you are avoiding.
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/09 14:15:16
    ComeOnNow
    Here is the real question that you are avoiding. Is it reasonable to expect perfectly able bodies and minded people to at a minimum take care of themselves?
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/09 18:03:02
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/10 00:26:46
    ComeOnNow
    Nonsense. Under capitalism, anyone willing to work for it can have as much success as they are willing to work for. Under the democrat model of attacking investots and business owners, there is less opportunity and ther picking winners and losers amounts to nothing buy cronyism. Until you democrats can explain how higher taxes, paying people to be lazy and not work, higher regulations, overpowerful trial lawyers, overpowerful unions that cost $450 and 4 different workers to change a light bulb, higher energy costs, higher health care costs, and a give everyone a trophy and pass incompetent students mentality is in any way good for the economy, you really have no substance at all. Every democrat policy is bad for jobs, bad for the economy, and bad for everyone willing to actually work to get ahead
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/10 01:42:30
    Adam
    Give me one reason why I should expect an honest and meaningful discussion of ideas, when your poll question is a blatant, straw man filled insult, not just of my opinions, but my character? Because as it is, I see no reason why I should even bother to read your post. I do amend my opinions when reasonable arguments are made in contradiction of what I originally thought. But considering your question, why should i think of you as anything more then a troll?
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/10 14:16:16
    ComeOnNow
    It is clear that this has become the democrats entire platform this election cycle. Promising free stuff and robbing the rich even though it will not even come close to paying for the free stuff. Yes, it is sad the democrats have resorted to buying votes with other peoples money. It is not trolling when it is true.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/10 18:28:53
    Adam
    And in spite of how important you think your cause is, you still put 0 effort into presenting it in a way that anyone should take seriously.

Stop pretending like hating half of America means that you love America. It makes you the armchair activist equivalent of half of an Al Qaeda supporter.
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/11 00:19:14
    ComeOnNow
    Can you name one speech Obama has ever made where he was not promising free stuff to his thief minions? I will not hold my breath because you can't. Pointing out the obvious truth does not amount to hate or terrorism. If anything those willing to destroy the country to avoid personal responsibility are destroying the country faster than Al Queda ever could.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/11 02:35:48
    Adam
    I almost admire how doggedly you avoid the question. It's clear you have no interest in an intellectual discussion, you are a child, only interested in showing of your e-penis.
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/13 01:43:39
    ComeOnNow
    You could not name one speech could you? I almost admire how doggedly you avoid the question. It's clear you have no interest in an intellectual discussion, you are a child, only interested in showing of your e-penis.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/13 02:30:48
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/13 10:44:24
    ComeOnNow
    Ok, so you admit that obama has to
    Promise a bunch of free stuff stolen from Others to buy votes. Now let's go into economic policy. Can you explain how explain how higher taxes, higher regulations, forcing businesses to pay unskilled part pluggers more than GP doctors, overpowerful trial lawyers, higher energy costs, higher health care costs, and every other horrible democrat policy helps business to grow, compete abroad, invest in R&D;, have cash to last through a recession, and grow and create jobs?

We see who is at the kids table. You are the one that can't even explain yourself. The one demanding a mommy government to take care of you. Son.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/13 15:42:42
    Adam
    What's funny is that you keep providing a slew of answers to questions that I not only have not asked, but that I have SPECIFICALLY told you that I have no interest in discussing with you. And somehow, you are still imagining responses from me that I am not giving, because I have discussed nothing except the toxic tone of today's political discourse.

But fine, untill you get back on topic and stop spewing talking points, ill use your logic of non sequitar strawmen. Who DO you hate the Jews so much?
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/13 23:33:09
    ComeOnNow
    Nope, I knew that you am not answer the fundamental questions that your entire ideology relies on. Democrats never can, so they resort to nonsense. I was just exposing yet another democrat for the fraud they are. You made it so easy.
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/14 01:20:21
    Adam
    But why do you kick puppies?
  • ComeOnNow Adam 2012/09/14 01:40:40
    ComeOnNow
    Awe are you crying?
  • Adam ComeOnNow 2012/09/15 00:11:12
    Adam
    Are you trying to out non-sequitur me?
  • Kim 2012/08/26 21:56:11
    Democrats really care as long as they don't have to pay AND they get handouts
    Kim
    +1
    Being a Democrat is not an issue of evil, it is an issue of stupidity
  • stevmackey 2012/08/26 00:55:56
    stevmackey
    Very good analogy.
  • STEVE 2012/08/25 23:39:26
    STEVE
    +1
    there is not a lot I can add
  • frank 2012/08/25 15:57:13
    frank
    +1
    What is it know, since BHO became president the number of people no food stamps has increased from 28 million to 78 million, 51% of the people pay absolutely no taxes, I can see why BHO only wants to steal from the rich to give to the government.
  • Kim frank 2012/08/26 21:56:54
    Kim
    because the rich are the only ones who have anything left to take
  • ComeOnNow Kim 2012/08/26 23:08:22
    ComeOnNow
    Taking from them makes things worse. How about we restore some sanity and cut the damn spending.
  • Kim ComeOnNow 2012/08/26 23:46:08
    Kim
    I could not agree more, but that is too logical for this administration
  • lkreu frank 2012/08/27 19:40:50
    lkreu
    51% of people do not pay taxes b/c they are too young, too old or too poor. and they do pay taxes such as property taxes, school taxes, and sales tax to name a few. One reason the number of people on food stamps went up is b/c the prices at the grocery store and gas to name just two have gone up drastically, but not our pay checks. These increases have slowly go up over the past 20 yrs. You can't blame the President for gas prices nor food prices. Also the prices on ALL insurances go up every year, medical, car, etc. Can't blame him for that either.
  • frank lkreu 2012/08/27 20:24:51
    frank
    I will blame him for 50 million more on food stamps; his economy plan has NOT worked. A for 51% not paying taxes is those over 18 and out of school.
  • lkreu frank 2012/08/28 12:30:21
    lkreu
    Well maybe, just maybe if we didn't have the WORST congress in the history of US some of his work bills would of passed. Instead we have a congress, that from day ONE said we will do anything it takes to see this president fail. If you do not believe me look it up on any of your right wing papers or programs. Maybe then we would be in better shape.They have had more filibusterers than any other congress. What's up with that. How much do they CARE of the people in the US. They care only about themselves, their health, their pension, their social security.
  • frank lkreu 2012/08/28 16:34:43
    frank
    I agree with some of what you said, congress does not care about the people (republicans and democrats both). The senate has not even put together a budget in almost 4 years, for Obama's first 2 years in office the democrats had control of both houses of congress. The way it is today is if the House sends a bill to the Senate, it’s dead on arrival because Reid won't present it to the floor for a vote. The house is doing the same thing. Tit for tat.
  • lkreu frank 2012/08/29 12:01:54
    lkreu
    He hasn't passed a budget b/c of the obstruction in congress. Like I said they filibustered so nothing would pass. So, how could he do anything?
  • frank lkreu 2012/08/29 15:25:19
    frank
    He hasn't even put one together to present to congerss yet
  • ComeOnNow lkreu 2012/08/29 20:55:50
    ComeOnNow
    Nice try liar. If it were only that simple. Obamas budget was so bad not one democrat even voted for it. The opposition was bipartisan. Obama is a horrible leader and incapable of coming up with a budget even democrats could put their name On
  • lkreu ComeOnNow 2012/08/30 15:00:28
    lkreu
    Well at least he is not the big fat liars that belong to the republican party. Like Scott Walker talking about the GM plant, it closed in December 2008 yet he blames the President. Nice try! God forbid any of them check the facts!
  • red 2012/08/25 15:50:16
    red
    You need to fix your spelling errors if you want any one to take you seriously. WE need another option. Democrats are afraid of Romney because they still remember Bush. Even though they hate Obama, they think he's the "lesser of two evils".
  • ComeOnNow red 2012/08/25 17:33:52 (edited)
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    I typically am only on here at smoke breaks and waiting for others at appointments and typically type with one hand while not lookKing with my IPhone. I am not supprised that I have some spelling errors. Also, I freaking hate political parties and most of the political system.
  • red ComeOnNow 2012/08/25 19:29:33
    red
    +1
    Ok, so we agree about political parties:) I want my vote to count so I vote for who I think is best suited for the job regardless of political party. Yet I don’t want to throw away my vote for anyone who is hopelessly under funded and has no chance of winning.
  • ComeOnNow red 2012/08/25 20:52:45
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Agreed

2014/04/18 20:54:22