Rave This: GOP State Rep Admits Voter ID Is To Allow Election Rigging. You Knew? You Didn't Know?

joseph digristina 2012/06/27 20:05:08
GOP State Rep Admits Voter ID Is To Allow Election Rigging

June 25, 2012
By
Last weekend at the Pennsylvania Republican State Committee meeting,
Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) admitted the
truth that many of us had suspected for so long, that the push for Voter
ID laws was not to ensure a fair election at all, but to ensure the
election of their candidate, Willard Romney.

To quote, Mr Turzai said “Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Not a word about voter fraud, only an insistence that the new laws
would ensure a victory of their candidate, regardless of what the people
of the great state of Pennsylvania want, it would seem. Seems the only
fraud being discussed here is the old-fashioned vote rigging kind.

NEED WE LIBERALS AND MODERATES SAY MORE?

• Ev Rom 2012/06/27 21:38:05
    I knew.
    Ev Rom
    +3
    Always, all steps taken by republicans are taken from Mexican style politics. Corporations are people? Great, look at how nice corporations now sponsor Presidential candidates...

romney

The rich and politicians live off of the poor

poor

And voter ID

voter

Ask Mexicans how that worked out for them... LOL

Politicians with their Corporate sponsors...aham I mean "people" offer money, food and electronics and all they ask for is a copy of your voter ID.... They can now offer you money or gifts in exchange for your vote and ask for a copy of your voter ID just to make sure they can track your vote. Actually they have been documenting how the voter ID card is now being used in many ways to commit election fraud. Take your ideas from Mexican style politics and POW WE WILL BE Northern Mexico....

• joseph digristina 2012/06/27 23:08:16 (edited)
  • Skeptikat 2012/06/27 23:07:56
  • Ev Rom 2012/06/27 21:38:05
    I knew.
    Ev Rom
    +3

romney

poor

And voter ID

voter

• my2cents 2012/06/27 20:21:57
    I knew.
    my2cents
    +3
    Wish I'd chosen the Pope response.
    I didn't know.
    +1
    Another reach! Everyone with a brain knows that voter ID laws are only to help curb voter fraud! PA has alot of it!
  • joseph ... Andrew 2012/06/27 22:49:04
  • Andrew joseph ... 2012/06/28 00:38:45
    +1
    I love it when Regressives like yourself try to project their sins on others!
  • joseph ... Andrew 2012/06/28 01:02:01
  • Tee Quake Andrew 2012/09/27 06:16:13 (edited)
    Tee Quake
    +1
    Good for you, Andrew. Having the guts to speak in front of these vile mixed-up Obamites- why are they even for Obama? B/C he doesn't say anything about homosexuals? There's more to a politician than whether or not they'll vote to allow gay marriage. You think they give a sh@t once the election's over? NO. Grow up. Protect your country for once instead of your selfish bs.
  • joseph ... Tee Quake 2012/09/27 06:43:45
  • aherbert 2012/06/27 20:10:52
    I knew.
    aherbert
    +3
    The GOP will stop at nothing to win … Florida cemented the philosophy that they can cheat to win the white house and they are so arrogant that they do not give a darn who know … I don’t call them ReTHUGlicans for no reason … RNC are the original American gangsters.

2014/12/21 08:36:47