Rave if you tired of being labeled a Republican if you are not for Obama or a Democrat if you rail against GOP policies etc.

RoyJLores 2013/02/01 03:56:01
Is anybody else here fed up of being labelled within the stupid false Left/Right paradigm.
fed labelled stupid false leftright paradigm

• T A 2013/02/03 18:46:32
    T A
    +1
    Self ownership is inherent to being alive - No one has the authority to compel one to do or not do something with one's body where the former has not aggressed against the person or property of another. Speech is a direct result of the brain telling he body what to do. Motion is the brain telling he body what to do. Labor and trade are functions of speech and motion. Eating, drinking, smoking are all functions of he brain directing the body. Obviously this list is not exhaustive.

Property rights are an extension of self ownership - Property is acquired through one's use of one's body. Where that acquisition has taken place without violating the property or person of another (without theft, fraud or violence), that property belongs only to the person who acquired it and may be disposed of as the owner sees fit. Restricting the free trade of any individuals or the property ownership of any individual by another is a declaration of ownership of that individual (enslavement). This means that any individual may purchase, sell, possess or gift anything, whether it be guns, drugs, sodas larger than 20 ozs., fois gras or any other thing that some feel they may use force to compel others not to possess, sell, trade or gift. It also means that one may not use force to take prop...

Property rights are an extension of self ownership - Property is acquired through one's use of one's body. Where that acquisition has taken place without violating the property or person of another (without theft, fraud or violence), that property belongs only to the person who acquired it and may be disposed of as the owner sees fit. Restricting the free trade of any individuals or the property ownership of any individual by another is a declaration of ownership of that individual (enslavement). This means that any individual may purchase, sell, possess or gift anything, whether it be guns, drugs, sodas larger than 20 ozs., fois gras or any other thing that some feel they may use force to compel others not to possess, sell, trade or gift. It also means that one may not use force to take property from an individual, even if it is a portion of their income ("taxation"). Neither may force be used to compel either party in a trade to hand over a percentage of the value of the trade to a third party (i.e. sales tax). Property violations are violations of self ownership.

Freedom of association/dissociation is inherent to being alive - that means, for instance, that homosexuals can marry whomever they wish and business owners can do or not do business with whomever they wish on whatever basis (i.e. refuse service based on idiotic reasons like color or sexual orientation) - restricting this is enslavement of the individual. One may use one's body to associate with anyone whom he wishes so long as that other wishes it as well. Should either party not wish to, they are under no obligation to have or maintain that association. Violations of the freedom of association/dissociation are also violations of self ownership, property ownership and freedom of movement.

Freedom of movement (travel) is inherent to being alive - One is free to travel wherever one wishes so long as the property of another has not been violated. This would mean that immigration laws are a violation of that freedom. Since immigration laws seek to restrict the free movement of an individual on lands that are not owned by the individual(s) creating and enforcing the restrictions. These laws also violate freedom of association and property ownership. The traveler is made a slave to those who create laws impinging his freedom of movement.

Coercion is a violation of self ownership. The use of force to restrict or compel another who has not violated the person or property of another may be resisted as necessary to remove the force being applied to them. There are no exceptions as to who may or may not be resisted as no one has authority over another. Badges and titles do not grant supra-human moral privilege. Words on paper do not grant supra-human moral privilege.

This is about universal moral consistency, not right or left politics of control.
  • rmhoperenton 2013/02/02 16:29:22
    rmhoperenton
    +2
    To the point of it being so absurdly obvious as to be astonishing. A person must truly be willfully ignorant not to comprehend this sick and evil little game they play. It can be traced back directly to the Hegelian Dialectic. Governments have abused this strategy for all of recorded history. How sentient beings fail to recognize this boggles my mind. All over the globe it's the same sick story..Government AGAINST the people. How do so many not see it?
    Plain as day.
    And 1913 is a not at all an arbitrary date.
    Educate yourself, if not for yourself, then for the sake of others because your ignorance is killing the human race.
  • RoyJLores rmhoper... 2013/02/02 16:35:21
    RoyJLores
    Most of the SH sheeple posters don't even know what Dialectics are...
  • Bucky 2013/02/02 04:48:49
  • SezMichael 2013/02/02 03:37:23 (edited)
    SezMichael
    +1
    Do you every get tired of being told Libertarians have no integrity when they run as Republicans because it's politically convenient, then come back as a Libertarian candidate when they have no chance as the GOP nominee?
  • RobHom 2013/02/02 02:16:17
    RobHom
    +1
    Yes, most certainly.....
  • Old Nellie Bones 2013/02/02 01:58:50
    Old Nellie Bones
    +2
    Rave Rave Rave Rave Rave.
    It does kind of crack me up though. I have been accused of being both and I am neither.
  • Lady Wh... Old Nel... 2013/02/02 10:27:49
    +2
    SAME HERE!
  • RoyJLores Lady Wh... 2013/02/02 15:07:56
    RoyJLores
    Do you? you raved The authoritarian here...
  • Friday - Just the Facts 2013/02/02 00:04:59
    Friday - Just the Facts
    +2
    Can't Win...Then Whine!
    Call a whambulance
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/02 00:21:10
    RoyJLores
    +1
    Thanks for proving my point sheep.
    proving sheep
  • Friday ... RoyJLores 2013/02/02 00:32:02
    Friday - Just the Facts
    The only point you have ever made is on top of your head
    pointed head

Win an Election... You can't because your libertarian ideals are to extreme for a modern society!
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/02 00:45:33
    RoyJLores
    +1
    As opposed to your beloved authoritarianism and fascism your worthless endless wars and conflicts of empire your useless prohibition AKA war on drugs right? LOL.

By your logic the founding fathers were as extremist as me and all libertarians which are true classic liberals not the fake ones like you and Constitutionalists are all extremists but then again anyone whom loathes liberty with all his heart and soul like you cannot help but to see things that way..
  • Friday ... RoyJLores 2013/02/02 00:51:44 (edited)
    Friday - Just the Facts
    libertarian see saw

Which are you?
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/02 01:35:11
    RoyJLores
    +1
    That's a load of crap for starters the first presumed libertarian is no Libertarian at all but an Anarchist whom are the ones that believe no government whatsoever should exist.The one about the market whoever made it has no idea whatsoever of economics it is supply and demand that runs a market not magic and most certainly not government central planning or regulations permits and what have you. I could go on but those are the highlights...

And again as opposed to your beloved Authoritarianism and Fascism? Please enlighten us as to how mass murder, endless war, genocide and the use of government force as the ONE & ONLY solution for everything is what will save the world as you claim.

Oh and no true libertarian would claim that the government should meddle in anyone's affairs be it men or women it is you Statists who finance birth control just like your equally retarded warmongering Neocons love to finance endless wars and conflicts of empire around the world. I'm for neither...
  • rmhoper... Friday ... 2013/02/02 16:45:05
    rmhoperenton
    +1
    A bit difficult in a system designed and captured by the 'moderns' you so boorishly enslave yourself to. The corporations/unions/banksters... other assorted sponsored by and enslaved to members of the 'goodguy' club you so blindly and pathetically whore your inherent but lost dignity to have quite the system all rigged up for your amusement and our debasement.
    Sheep need not apply.
    Your moral and intellectual bankruptcy disqualify you.
    video vidi visum?
    Keep grazing.
  • RoyJLores rmhoper... 2013/02/02 17:02:08
    RoyJLores
    Right on! yup Good O'l Friday is nothing more than a sheep, a useful idiot, a tool...

He is certainly nothing like his namesake that's for certain...
  • Friday ... rmhoper... 2013/02/03 15:08:01
    Friday - Just the Facts
    If your ideology is so damn superior why is it that only a very small percentage of people follow it?
    I'm sure your answer would include blame for both established political parties as well as plenty of blame for Americans acting like Sheep (which appears to be a libertarin talking point) and there will be abundant blame for the media and just about everyone else... but what it won't contain is any blame for the apparent fact that your ideology just will not work in a modern society and will never be mainstream!
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/03 17:21:26
    RoyJLores
    By your logic the founding fathers were extremist and so is the constitution they wrote. And we Libertarians are nothing more than Classic true Liberalism as opposed to fake liberals like you.

As to why so many people prefer Authoritarianism over liberty is actually simple. Liberty means Self Responsibility and for well over a century people have been indoctrinated through public education, the media etc. That their one true god is the almighty state, they may pray to Buddha, Allah, Jehovah or a full pantheon of gods and demigods but in their hearts it has been instilled that the state is the supreme being and authority over all.

A quantum leap from a Government for the people by the people as the founding fathers had intended it.

And our numbers are not so low every day more people wake to the reality of the Establishment Matrix and join our ranks of Libertarians and Constitutionalists. And as your failed system inevitably falls apart discontent will keep bringing more people to our side...

If you do not believe this the fact this elections had the lowest participation of the American electorate ever showcases the growing discontent with your beloved Establishment.

Something to dwell on this night Mr Authoritarian fascist...
  • Friday ... RoyJLores 2013/02/03 17:23:01
    Friday - Just the Facts
    Good Luck!
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/03 17:27:04
    RoyJLores
    Actually it's you and your failed enslavement system that will need luck to survive. Your masters can only prolong the inevitable for so long...
  • Friday ... RoyJLores 2013/02/03 17:28:04
    Friday - Just the Facts
    Good Luck with That!
  • RoyJLores Friday ... 2013/02/03 18:03:32
    RoyJLores
    Don't you get tired of listening to your own breath? Good luck to you. You are gonna need it more than we do fascist...
  • Cliff 2013/02/01 23:11:31
    Cliff
    +2
    People use labels to make it simpler to talk about things. People who can't talk without using labels are simple minded.
  • Mr. Smith 2013/02/01 22:27:48
    Mr. Smith
    +2
    It's a single party system with two branches - both grow government, both engage in corporatism, both engage in corruption and cronyism. It's a fake divide-and-conquer dog-and-pony show created by the globalists to keep the American people divided and distracted. It's like watching pro wrestling, if you're dumb enough to believe it's real, then you're exactly who the Democrats and Republicans want in their membership.......congratulati...
  • RevJim 2013/02/01 22:18:13
    RevJim
    +1
    I used to try correcting those who label me one way or the other, but that doesn't seem to do anything to stop it. To quote a famous movie line, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it no more!"
    correcting label quote famous movie line mad
  • "Shooter" ™ 2013/02/01 20:43:00
    "Shooter" ™
    +1
    I AM TIRED OF JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY.
  • sjb 2013/02/01 20:07:53
    sjb
    +2
    Yes! Finally a post that almost anyone can agree on.

sick of politics sick of politics
  • dubbie 2013/02/01 19:58:01
    dubbie
    +1
    The two party system is extinct, They`ve joined forces against America and you`ll see it when they comfirm Hagels nomination to Sect of defense, Just like I said The GOP show resistents at the confirmation hearing , But at the end will give in as planned, Time for more Tea Party people ,People a lot more
  • overlord rai 2013/02/01 19:00:13
    overlord rai
    So tired.
  • Wulfdane 2013/02/01 18:20:45 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    Why are you whining? It was Libertarian Ron Paul supporters who tried to hijack the Republican Party, creating all this confusing.

None of the parties and that includes Libertarians, are worth a damn at the moment.
  • Dustin 2013/02/01 16:35:46
    Dustin
    When issues were less complicated I am sure left right worked properly. Federal government pretty much only managed interstate trade and international commerce. Local government managed some personal stuff but was mostly minimal. Neither party of government really butted in except in extreme circumstances.

But now where federal and local governments are starting to try to micro manage our lifes. I do not think there is any one party that accurately depicts left or right anymore. Its too convoluted its why I am surprised we still are stuck on a two party system as far as candidates that stand a chance.
  • merlinskiss 2013/02/01 16:20:56
    merlinskiss
    +1
    Absolutely! Neither party is worth a damn and they haven't been for decades!

sheeple
  • Samantha Lewis 2013/02/01 16:18:13
    Samantha Lewis
    +1
    Gee can't believe I can question things and instead of answers I get accused of being either racist! Or called a Republican or called an outright liar. Gee Last I heard one should question things that look wrong. I question my credit card bill, my cable bill but I'm not supposed to question a 17Trillion dollar bill??? Find that odd. An Ambassador dies and I want some answers and well that makes me a Republican? Oh and I don't like Obamacare so that makes me lots of awful things. Gee so by this thinking only Democrats are smart and everything they do is ok and we should not question it. I mean with the most Transparent Administration ever (didn't turn out that way) and the whitehouse sending out more nonsense then facts about anything I am beginning to think we need to do some cleaning in the Democratic party. I mean we don't even have a budget and that is the Senate's job? Gee so I can't as our own party to do what they are supposed to do? I mean if it was Bush I'd be ragging all over him if he had no budget..so what gives here?
  • lucky 2013/02/01 16:11:16
    lucky
    +1
    No, Ive gotten use it. Ive also gotten use to the narrow minded people assuming that if you dont support part of policy that means you dont support any of it.
  • lipton7.62 2013/02/01 16:01:13
  • CocaColaCandy 2013/02/01 15:01:02
    CocaColaCandy
    +1
    Labels are oversimplistic. I am a center left civil libertarian noninterventionist with a slightly left of center preference in constitutional interpretation. I am not a progressive. I believe there is a time and place for conservative policy but I am not a conservative as an ideology. I am absolutely not a libertarian. No party wants me. I don't want them either, frankly. I've been a registered Independent for almost 20 years now and intend to stay that way. Make of that what you will...I know who I am.
  • CAPISCE 2013/02/01 14:19:08 (edited)
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Excellent POST, Rave. The whole two party mentality is moronic
  • Benny 2013/02/01 13:48:20
    Benny
    +1
    I made sure I could no longer be labeled a republican:

http://gopap.blogspot.com/
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2013/02/01 12:50:56 (edited)
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    Both parties are essentially the same. Corrupt politicians that support the same imperialist and totalitarian agendas. The only real difference is the rhetoric and perhaps style of how both parties operate. Whether it be conspiratorial or the result of party loyalty, as the driving force (I personally believe in a combination, conspiratorial at the top like a cartel, party loyalty at the bottom), both work together to achieve the same agenda.

2014/10/30 19:05:41