Rave If You Think Draft Dodger, Drug Addict, Bigot, and 4 Times Divorced Rush Limbaugh Represents The Typical Conservative ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2013/02/24 09:56:57
RAVE If You Think Draft Dodger, Drug Addict, Bigot, and 4 Times Divorced Rush Limbaugh Represents The Typical Conservative ?

Rush Limbaugh is so Ashamed of You, America

This week Rush Limbaugh expressed his deepest disappointment in America. Limbaugh was suggesting that Obama's concern over the looming budget sequester was all brinksmanship and manipulation:
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my country. To be watching all of this, to be treated like this, to have our common sense and intelligence insulted the way it's being insulted? It just makes me ashamed.

Let me get this straight.

*A man who was arrested for doctor shopping while in the midst of an OxyContin addiction and escaped any real consequences despite saying this:

"And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

*A man who last week said this about African American Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee:

"She might have outlived her usefulness on the plantation...I mean, you never know, child-rearing years are over so maybe her value had plummeted."

*A man who last month linked the trend toward marriage equality with a liberal movement to "normalize pedophilia."

*A man who made this appalling call to violence against women who have abortions:

"You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun."

*A man who recently asserted that it's a scientific fact that Mexicans have a poor work ethic.

*A man who uses his exalted platform as the wealthiest, most widely listened to radio host in the country to viciously assault women, ethnic minorities, homosexuals, and the poor on a regular basis.

This man is ashamed of the rest of us?

Read More: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/23/1189285/-...

+1
    Just because he found the quality of his health care was so good while he was hospitalized in HI, apparently means that there is no real health care coverage crisis in this country!
    I can sleep so much better now! LOL
    No, he still has to be caught in flagrante delicto homosexualis! lol
  • Che Gue... Mike 2013/03/05 12:37:37
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/03/03 02:27:17
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Sounds to me like that Rush nailed it. I do not watch him myself. can't stand listening to him for any length of time.
  • bob h. 2013/03/02 19:01:44
    bob h.
    +2
    That's ridiculous, most repos don't get married 4 times.;)
  • wildemanne 2013/03/02 16:28:51
    wildemanne
    +3
    disgusting would be a compliment for people like he & his followers the old fashion way
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2013/03/02 08:19:07
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +3
    I won't go so far as to say he represents the Typical, but it's clear he represents at LEAST a "significant portion"
  • Fariborz-Zak 2013/03/02 07:24:22
  • the spoiler 2013/03/01 14:30:33
    the spoiler
    +4
    If Rush Lambaugh lived in Germany he would be in Prison
  • taitaFa... the spo... 2013/03/05 20:42:05
    taitaFalcon23
    that's the beauty of our system; freedom of speech is not just for what you want to hear, but also to ensure you can still hear whatever you don't....
  • the spo... taitaFa... 2013/03/05 22:29:39
    the spoiler
    Do you think freedom of speech allows you to say anything you want to say ?
  • taitaFa... the spo... 2013/03/08 15:06:02
    taitaFalcon23
    yep, I exercise it everyday, cowards don't because they don't know that power not used is power lost.
  • the spo... taitaFa... 2013/03/08 19:55:59
    the spoiler
    Ya ever tell a judge to fu*k himself
  • taitaFa... the spo... 2013/03/10 02:37:22
    taitaFalcon23
    the art of diplomacy is how to tell someone to go hell but make them think they're going to enjoy the ride; the title doesn't matter. But to a judge who's likely to have heard just about everything; I'd practice first - alot...
  • Swampdog PWCM 2013/02/28 19:04:58
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    He may be a lot of things but he's no bigot. Rush is an entertainer, that's his job. If he happens to use his first amendment right with a lot more flair than most of us, well then so be it! If he offends you, change the channel other wise grow up. Oh that's right, liberals don't have to grow up as long as they have their handouts!
  • Che Gue... Swampdo... 2013/03/01 00:03:33
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    THE KKK's FAVORITE RUSH LIMBAUGH QUOTES

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

2. “Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

4. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

5. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

7.” I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”

8. Limbaugh’s many attacks on Obama.

Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not Black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, e...

THE KKK's FAVORITE RUSH LIMBAUGH QUOTES

8. Limbaugh’s many attacks on Obama.

Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not Black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna *** laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for Black a man who many Americans are supporting for president. Way to go Rush.

So Rush Limbaugh has managed to make racist attacks on four of the most admired and respected people of African descent in the past one hundred years, in Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Colin Powell and Barack Obama. He has claimed that Joe the Plumber, who isn’t even a plumber is more important in this election than Colin Powell, a decorated military veteran who has served honorably in three administrations. How can the Republican party stand by this man and let their candidates appear on his show? Rush Limbaugh’s comments are so racist, they’re funny, in a Borat, Archie Bunker kind of way. What is not funny is the millions of dittoheads who listen to him, who take in and re-spout all the racist rhetoric that he spits. Limbaugh’s statements are echoed in the racist, angry Palin/McCain supporters who shout ‘kill him,’ ‘terrorist,’ ‘communist,’ ‘traitor,’ ’socialist’ and ‘off with his head.’

9. “We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”

10. “Obama’s entire economic program is reparations/”

BONUS QUOTES
    (…because ten isn’t enough!)

“Obama is “more African in his roots than he is American” and is “behaving like an African colonial despot”

“Obama is an angry Black guy”

ANTI-LATINO QUOTES

“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”

“You’re a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out.”

“A Chavez is a Chavez. We’ve Always Had Problems with Them”

http://newsone.com/16051/top-...
  • Swampdo... Che Gue... 2013/03/03 22:38:40
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Looks like you are a bigger fan of his that I am. BTW I may listen to him, that doesn't mean I agree with him. How long have you been prejudiced?
  • the spo... Swampdo... 2013/03/01 14:37:37
    the spoiler
    +2
    We all have first amendement rights, but to say the things he says to his ditto-head fans like you, oh yea, he's a bigot
  • Swampdo... the spo... 2013/03/03 22:42:41
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Sorry sweetheart not a ditto head, also you need to fetch your dictionary. He may say some things that are misunderstood by the Kool-Aid drinkers, but that just makes him a racist not a bigot.
  • bob h. Swampdo... 2013/03/02 19:03:26
    bob h.
    +2
    You lost. Suck it up.
  • Swampdo... bob h. 2013/03/03 22:43:13
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Sorry, your point is..........................?
  • the spo... Swampdo... 2013/03/05 22:36:25
    the spoiler
    Your perception is your reality but it has nothing to do with the truth. I see him as a BIG BIGOT. That's my reality
  • katywon 2013/02/28 01:54:52
    katywon
    +3
    He is not worth discussing, Who even listens to him anymore? I never did because in my day they called what he does as bluster.
  • Michele_Henson 2013/02/28 00:20:54
    Michele_Henson
    +1
    86 raves!!! Did you ever think you alone in your thought process?
    Everyone whos raved it has commented below.
  • lm1b2 2013/02/27 22:49:44
    lm1b2
    +2
    You better hope hes not typical!
  • shadow76 2013/02/27 17:18:57
    shadow76
    +2
    Spreading alot more lies. You must be really scared of him!
  • Che Gue... shadow76 2013/02/27 17:23:17 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    What specific lies are you trying to bring to our attention ?
  • shadow76 Che Gue... 2013/02/27 17:25:34
    shadow76
    +1
    Every thing you write on Sodahead.
  • Che Gue... shadow76 2013/02/27 17:27:05
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    So you can't even show us one specific lie. That's what I thought.
  • shadow76 Che Gue... 2013/02/27 17:38:55
    shadow76
    +1
    He lies everytime he opens his mouth, like you!
  • Che Gue... shadow76 2013/02/27 23:00:04
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    So your belief is based on something you can't even give an example of. A perfect case for ignorance. lol
  • Grandpa Che Gue... 2013/02/28 14:53:50 (edited)
    Grandpa
    +2
    How about cutting the debt by 4 trillion in his frist term ,or TRANSPARENCEY ,or the 4.3 BILLION in vacations and golf outtings while the country and the people suffer with no jobs >. YOU NEED to go back to what ever planet you came from as it sure as hell NOT THIS ONE >> Thats what he reports on what the hell are you reporting on ,?/obama as all the things with the exception of divorce 4 time you can say are true , work off the goverment Student loans.Comimnity Orginor,senator now president > who has run this country into the ground
  • the spo... Grandpa 2013/03/03 23:11:01
    the spoiler
    +1
    What did Bush do ?
  • Grandpa the spo... 2013/03/03 23:43:53
    Grandpa
    +1
    You seem to have all the answer you tell me >. And perhaps we can go back in time and change it >. We can change whats happen today so please move into the present and use your extreme wisdom to change the world >> Today,in present time the things quoted are true so get over the past and help change the fiture as we can do that
  • the spo... Grandpa 2013/03/04 13:29:05
    the spoiler
    What's the old saying about " forgetting the past you are bound to repeat it "
  • shadow76 Che Gue... 2013/02/28 18:23:41
    shadow76
    Isn't can't, it is have no intention to, could have his life on film and you wouldn't accept the truth. You hate and lie, nothing will change that!
  • Kurt 2013/02/27 16:51:37
    Kurt
    +1
    Damn sounds like you are talking about the average politician in general.
  • Che Gue... Kurt 2013/02/27 17:24:17 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Actually this time I am just writing about Rush Limbaugh. lol
  • MR Marine Dude 2013/02/27 16:46:45
  • MR Marine Dude 2013/02/27 16:44:18

2014/08/27 09:08:14