RAVE If You Think Christian Extremists Pose More Of A Threat To America Than Islam.

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/09/16 05:33:11
YES, Christian Extremists Pose More Of A Threat To America Than Islam.
All of the Above

• saturdayschild 2012/09/16 17:47:38
    saturdayschild
    +23
    I had to choose one of them to post a comment. Now I can tell you you're out of your goddamned mind.

• Jeremiah biggerman 2012/09/18 14:15:13
    Jeremiah
    What were Bush and his neocons? Hindus?
  • biggerman Jeremiah 2012/09/18 14:23:49
    biggerman
    Bush is a politician who was elected (twice) as president. He acted in that capacity as has Obama, as did Bill Clinton, as did every president before them and all presidents have been responsible for tough decisons that led to the the deaths of others. Only time will tell, however, how many of those decisons have actually led to fewer deaths and have led to greater safety and stability in the world than otherwise would have occurred. I know you will have a tough time wrapping your small ignorant mind around that concept but perhaps you can at least try. Please don't explode.
  • Jeremiah biggerman 2012/09/18 15:31:51 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    The difference is, Bush made up lies about the need for war with Iraq, and he willingly used any intel he could find to support his lies, even if it was fabricated.

Ignorant? I am not the one confused about historic details. You seem to have a serious problem grasping reality, and then when you are cornered, you lash out with condescension and derision. Sorry, it won't work with me.

By the way, Bush was appointed president by the Supreme Court in 2000.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:03:52
    nbarton2
    No, Bush based the war in Iraq on the best intel he had at the time and that intel was a mistake, yet Liberals like you call that a lie. When your master and commander Obama lies you call that a misinterpretation of his intent and roll with it. Much like the continued lie that he ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan when he is following the time table set forth by the accords from Bush in 2008 to end the war. Nice try in trying to support your rewriting of history and fabrication though
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/19 05:50:09
    Jeremiah
    They were determined to invade Iraq from the day Bush took office, according to Richard Clarke, who was in all the meetings. When 9-11 happened, they jumped on it as an excuse to invade. Then they latched onto fabricated intel from Curve Ball, even though the CIA warned them about its reliability. Any intel that didn't fit their preconceptions, they added their own details, until it sounded the way they wanted it to.

The claims of WMD and of Saddam's complicity in the 9-11 attacks were both lies and they knew it, but they forced Colin Powell to go before the UN with Curve Ball's account. Here, see for yourself:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-1...

When Bush set up his timetable for withdrawing troops from Iraq, he planned to leave a residual force. Obama decided to pull all the troops out, so he changed Bush's plan. He is working on a timetable for Afghanistan, but I wish he would withdraw all troops today.

What lies has Obama told? You became so used to a president lying when Bush was in office, you assume they all do it.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/19 06:18:29
    nbarton2
    Look I'm not going to convince a die hard liberal about intelligence data and about Iraq and Afghanistan but hey why keep troops there, when we pull out and that whole area goes back to hell in a hand basket because of the inexperience of some 4 year Senator who stole his elections then so be it.

Let's start with the Libyan Embassy incident started after a small protest turned violent.(Untrue) this incident was pre-planned and the administration knows it

Then three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security. (Maybe if Obama bothered to take time out of his busy schedule meeting with Jay-Z, Beyonce', Letterman, the WNBA and other celebrities he would have time for an intelligence meeting.

Those are just in the last 7 days
  • Bronar Magus BN-0 2012/09/17 18:17:33
    Bronar
    +1
    So Obama, Pelosi, Frank and Kerry, who all voted for the war resolution act (some"for before they voted against") are all Christian Extremists? Please explain?
  • Magus BN-0 Bronar 2012/09/17 21:07:31 (edited)
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    Obama voted for the war? You idiot, he wasn't in Congress at the time.
  • ManBearPig Magus BN-0 2012/09/17 23:25:39
    ManBearPig
    +1
    he voted to continue funding the war WHEN he was in office
  • Magus BN-0 ManBearPig 2012/09/18 01:52:15
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    Not remotely the same thing.
  • ManBearPig Magus BN-0 2012/09/18 02:10:36
    ManBearPig
    how is that not the same thing... he says we shouldnt have been in that war to begin with... but he still voted to keep funding the war when he was in Senate... according to the definition... he is flip-flopping on the war with that record behind him...

might I add he did the same thing with gay marriage as well
  • Magus BN-0 ManBearPig 2012/09/18 02:34:03
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    Amazing stupidity on your part. The war was already going on for years. Voting to continue funding means voting to give the troops the equipment they need.
  • ManBearPig Magus BN-0 2012/09/18 02:39:26
    ManBearPig
    +1
    so you vote to continue funding equipment to continue a pointless war means you support keeping the war going on... he never voiced once during his term in Senate that the war needs to end
  • Magus BN-0 ManBearPig 2012/09/18 04:11:58
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    If you're deaf, you might never have heard him voice that.
  • Jeremiah ManBearPig 2012/09/18 14:21:20
    Jeremiah
    +1
    He said so many times on the Senate floor.
  • Jeremiah ManBearPig 2012/09/18 14:20:36
    Jeremiah
    +1
    He voted to support the troops, not the insane policy that put them there.
  • Bronar Magus BN-0 2012/09/18 15:14:20
    Bronar
    Not remotely? Sure.
  • Jeremiah Bronar 2012/09/18 14:19:43
    Jeremiah
    Obama was not yet in the U.S. Senate, so he gets a pass on this one. Those who voted for it did so on the basis of lies. They did not expect the administration to lie to them.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:05:40
    nbarton2
    Lies or bad intel there is a difference that you don't seem to know but what can I expect from a Liberal who can't even tell when he is being lied to by his own candidate and party.
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/19 05:57:14
    Jeremiah
    Very condescending. I know the difference between lies and bad intel, and both of them were on display in the runup to the invasion of Iraq. Since you don't seem to understand how all this works, you should read Richard Clarke's book "Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror." It would be a good education for you.
  • Jeremiah Bronar 2012/09/18 14:13:19
    Jeremiah
    Iraq, Afghanistan, the Crusades, etc, etc.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:08:07
    nbarton2
    Iraq and Afghanistan were wars to get rid of the terrorist threat to our country but you keep up with the Liberal lie that you wish to spout I'm sure you will reply with some witty retort about the lies of the Bush administration and how those wars were illegal,. Liberals believe that any retaliation should have been in the form of talking to the terrorist factions in a circle holding hands and singing kum by fu(king ya.
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/19 06:03:58
    Jeremiah
    Since you like to think you are so well informed, suppose you explain how the invasion of Iraq was a retaliation for 9-11. Also, why did Bush pull troops and equipment out of Afghanistan to use in Iraq?

Afghanistan was another matter, but we have been there for eleven years, the longest war in U.S. history. Al Qaeda is no longer in that country, and bin Laden is dead, so why are we still there? What exactly is our mission? How did the Taliban become our enemy?
  • Tasha 2012/09/17 15:42:30
    Tasha
    +2
    Anyone who is a extremists do. Just remember there are christians who are not extremists.
    I don't force my religion on you, nor you force yours on me.
    Christian extremists are a super pain in the ass.
  • nbarton2 2012/09/17 15:07:56
    All of the Above
    nbarton2
    +3
    ahhh typical bully answer list because they fear giving a real choice to hear the truth of the populace and wish to get their own way. Keep believing the Liberal hype that the Christians are going to take away your rights and make you go to church and all that hype, women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and a return to the dark ages.

Glad such enlightened people are out there to help those of us in the dark are protected from such evil.
  • Angie nbarton2 2012/09/17 15:42:08
    Angie
    +3
    I agree. If the pollster were secure in their beliefs or opinions, they would give all of us a chance to respond but there is no way to respond that Christians are not more dangerous.
    An idiotic post from a left wing idiot.
  • Jeremiah Angie 2012/09/18 14:22:58
    Jeremiah
    It is his post. No one is forcing you to participate. You are welcome to start a poll of your own.
  • SimpleA... nbarton2 2012/09/17 18:53:30
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +2
    Just like every other poll he posts, no possibility of someone having a different opinion!
  • nbarton2 SimpleA... 2012/09/17 21:05:38
    nbarton2
    +2
    An extremist who won't allow you to have an opinion wow what a surprise
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/18 14:23:36
    Jeremiah
    You can start your own post if you don't like his.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:09:44
    nbarton2
    Well then I wouldn't have anyone to complain about and express my true opinion to the foolish liberals no what fun would you guys have talking to yourselves?
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/19 06:06:48
    Jeremiah
    Foolish liberals? Did it ever occur to you that most of us know far more than you do? We tend to be older and more experienced in matters you pretend to know so much about.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/19 06:23:16
    nbarton2
    No actually the truth is that most are younger and less informed.
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/18 14:22:12
    Jeremiah
    They would if they could.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:10:30
    nbarton2
    Yeah in your mind because like all great conspiracy theories of the world it starts there.
  • Jeremiah nbarton2 2012/09/19 06:10:57
    Jeremiah
    I can't imagine what you credentials are, but I spent most of my life as a news reporter in the south during the civil rights era, in Washington and in places like Baghdad during and after the invasion. So, you see, it is not about conspiracies; it is about truth.
  • nbarton2 Jeremiah 2012/09/19 06:25:59 (edited)
    nbarton2
    I spent most of my life as a soldier so those are my credentials, when I got out I decided to take that Government money and spend it on a college degree well my 2nd and 3rd in Sociology/History and a Master in Human Behavior, because I like to understand how people think and work. You write about the things I lived them. Don't tell me what is or isn't the truth I've lived through most of that history.

You know what I saw in college was most of those professors and their liberal points of view. Discussing why we shouldn't have done this or that and the rightness and wrongness of things and I thought "eff them who are they to tell these kids what is right or wrong when they sit on their asses and judge instead of doing"

Maybe I'm jaded because of those experiences but when you go to school at 30 something with people who haven't really experience anything and these guys are supposed to "shape" their minds it pisses me off for people to tell me how I should feel about things.

The Government is never going to allow a Christian oriented government and I will tell you this i would fight against that type of Government even as a Christian (I'm not a very good Christian any way I don't go to church, I don't have a problem with gay marriage and I hate hypocrites Republican or Democrats)
  • skip 2012/09/17 15:05:40
    All of the Above
    skip
    they are crazy
  • beavith1 2012/09/17 14:06:23
    All of the Above
    beavith1
    +2
    another pointless poll. no rave.
  • Zepland 2012/09/17 13:51:00
    All of the Above
    Zepland
    +2
    Please define a Christian extremist. How are they a threat to America. I want to know the their source of power. I can't even get my vote to count! Peace.

2014/07/29 04:55:27