Rave if you ready for a NEW PRESIDENT!

NightOfTheFox 2012/09/10 00:39:12
Related Topics: President

• baron 2012/09/26 00:59:35
    baron
    +5
    obama sucks eggs. lets just say i raved it
  • WinterLynn baron 2012/10/02 15:10:08
  • baron WinterLynn 2012/11/14 02:14:05
    baron
    +1
    nicly done
  • lauren dull 2012/09/25 23:40:14
    lauren dull
    +3
    I've been ready for nearly 4 years.
  • tblackb 2012/09/25 22:18:58
    tblackb
    +2
    many people on here may be ready for a new president but you will not get one until 2016.
  • Al C. tblackb 2012/09/26 00:03:54 (edited)
    Al C.
    +8
    If Obama gets re-elected the country may not make it to 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jerry 2012/09/25 21:56:58
    jerry
    +4
    Carter was ahead of Reagan at this point and Reagan mopped the floor with Carter.

And Carter wasn't making a bunch of blunders...he was just depressing. Obama has a blunder per day...it's hard to keep up.

Romney /Ryan Rocks!
  • Shinime... jerry 2012/09/26 00:03:55
    Shinimegami
    It's Romney that's making daily blunders.
  • jerry Shinime... 2012/09/26 15:17:20
    jerry
    +3
    I didn't know that Mitt rejected the Israeli Prime Minister to go to Vegas, or called the terror in libya spontaneous, and was forced to recant, or that he called the murder of our ambassador a "bump" in the road, or that he whiffed at the United Nations when it comes to Iran....oh wait a minute that wasn't Mitt was it?
  • Shinime... jerry 2012/09/27 02:46:45
    Shinimegami
    Obama didn't do any of those things.
  • Bella Shinime... 2012/09/27 04:58:46 (edited)
    Bella
    +2
    Yes, he did. Even the NY Times wrote something being surprised that he would rather visit the View than meet with World Leaders. You obviously have the internet, use it.
  • Bella Shinime... 2012/09/26 15:29:55
    Bella
    +6
    Typical lib.....only source is the liberal media. Actually Mitt is doing just fine, but the liberal media has you and many other clueless thinking otherwise. They are distracting you from Obama's record. Obama is the one with the daily blunders.
  • Shinime... Bella 2012/09/27 02:47:00
    Shinimegami
    If he's doing fine then why is Obama winning?
  • Bella Shinime... 2012/09/27 05:06:52
    Bella
    +1
    Because when you poll 100 people and 80 are democrats and 20 Republicans, everytime, which one do you think is going to come out ahead? Besides the liberal media is lying for him everyday and not questioning him on his lies and gaffes. You people would rather bury your heads in the sand than see what is out there in front of you. He is nothing but an empty suit who is only good at campaigning and lying to the American public.
  • Shinime... Bella 2012/10/03 01:32:45
    Shinimegami
    That's not remotely what's happening in the polls and you know it. The polls are not 80% Democrats and they're all of way more than 100 people. There's also not any "liberal media" lying for Obama.
  • Bella Shinime... 2012/10/03 04:43:43
    Bella
    "Former Democratic pollster Patrick Caddell (who worked under Carter) appeared on Fox News Channel with Megyn Kelly on Monday to elaborate on a talk he gave recently in which he claimed that the media has today become “the enemy of the American people.” Caddell called the media’s deliberate downplaying of certain stories that could damage Barack Obama’s electoral prospects as “corruption of the first order.”

“We’re entering territory we have never entered before,” said Caddell. “We’ve never had a situation where the press has purposefully decided to pick up a narrative rom the White House to not tell people things that happened in order to support their overwhelming candidate for president, Barack Obama.”

“This isn’t about partisanship, this is about danger,” said Caddell. He equated the media to “Pravda,” a newspaper which was owned and operated by the state in the Soviet Union. Caddell went on to say that the problem of bias should be obvious citing how the story of the Libya attacks and subsequent mishandling of the response by the administration was not covered widely."
  • Shinime... Bella 2012/10/03 05:29:04
    Shinimegami
    Caddell's full of crap. That's all there is to it.
  • Bella Shinime... 2012/10/03 06:55:00
    Bella
    You're right Shinime, there is no liberal media bias, there is no polling more Democrats than Republicans thus the polls must all be correct, even though you saw what happened in the election of 2010. What would Pat Caddell know anyway. You are the great know-it-all. Even though you have no facts to back up your brilliant comments. I concede. In the great words of Glenn Beck...."you can't argue with an idiot". So I won't argue with an idiot.
  • Al C. Shinime... 2012/09/26 23:41:40
    Al C.
    +1
    Obama is completely and totally incompetent and if you don't know it you're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
  • chas jerry 2012/09/26 17:19:51
    chas
    +2
    so true !!! I remember vividly. All polls had CARTER ahead of Reagan in late Sept. 1980.
  • Shinime... chas 2012/09/27 02:47:33
    Shinimegami
    No they didn't.
  • Magus BN-0 chas 2012/09/27 03:35:36
    Magus BN-0
    The lady's right, the polls didn't all have Carter ahead.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/we...
  • LA-Certified 2012/09/25 21:23:52
    LA-Certified
    Hey... Lets make a change that will stop all the trauma, bloodshed, deception, creepy politicians (you know who you are), and drive this mother of a country into greatness..... driving
  • Rocky 2012/09/25 19:54:40
  • Lanikai 2012/09/25 16:43:07
    +3
    And after odhimmitudes speech at the UN today, it is clear this nation NEEDS another president, fast.

Add to that heinous display, the fact that he and Hillary have created a "UN Treaty" that makes it a worldwide crime to insult islam, and you have a TRUE American free speech hating, freedom hating pair of miserable losers who WANT the NWO.

Vote them out, fast.

Any of you obots STILL supporting him after THAT defilement, are really, really not so bright.
  • Craig 2012/09/25 16:17:42
    Craig
    +3
    Definitely, and can we actually elect an American for President?
    nope
  • Tom Craig 2012/09/25 22:40:11
    Tom
    I want Obama defeated 11/06/12, but he is as American as you are!... you're just an after birther!
  • sidramone@ymail.com 2012/09/25 15:56:56 (edited)
    sidramone@ymail.com
    After a quarter of a century of liberal presidents, we need a new kind of president. The Boston liberal will just be more of the same. Hopefully, following a loss by Waffling Willard Romney, we can have a conservative in 2016 to clean up the mess.
  • DONT4GET sidramo... 2012/09/25 17:12:41
    DONT4GET
    +3
    IF you FOOLS reelect odimwit again. there may not be an election in 2016. chavez has taught your president well. shut down or control news media. transfer OUR money to support oil industry in BRAZIL, VENEZUELA. while he puts more americans out of work shutting down OUR oil industry..really, ARE you that NIEVE?
  • my2cents DONT4GET 2012/09/26 07:27:27
    my2cents
    That's what you said in 2008. I'm still waiting for martial law and gun control and Sharia law and all that other stuff you said we'd have by now if we elected Obama the first time. LOL!
  • Bella my2cents 2012/09/26 15:56:16 (edited)
    Bella
    +4
    Silly fool, he's saving that for the next four years. He's been laying out the plan for just the right time. Haven't you been listening to his speeches regarding the Middle East and Israel? Or better yet his private conversations with leaders that turned out to not be so private afterall.

November 8, 2011|8:04 pm

'In a technical gaffe, President Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy were overheard by journalists at last week’s G20 summit in Cannes slamming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The conversation was meant to be private but their microphones were left on and Sarkozy was noted to have called Netanyahu a “liar.”

Not to be outdone, Obama replied, “You’re fed up, but I have to deal with him every day,” as reported by Reuters.

The interesting thing about these remarks is that it is not very shocking to anyone at all who has observed the relationship between Israel and the U.S. since the Obama administration came to power. The two heads of states have had what is often regarded as the worst relations between an American president and Jewish head of state since 1948."

And did you hear his comment to Russia when he thought the mic was off? Made March 26, 2012. Look at the word "flexibility". That says it all about his intentions with our country.

"President Ba...

November 8, 2011|8:04 pm

"President Barack Obama told Russia's leader Monday that he would have more flexibility after the November election to deal with the contentious issue of missile defense, a candid assessment of political reality that was picked up by a microphone without either leader apparently knowing.

"This is my last election," Obama is heard telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. "After my election I have more flexibility."

"Medvedev replied, according to a tape by ABC News: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir," an apparent reference to incoming President Vladmir Putin."
  • chas Bella 2012/09/26 17:23:14
  • my2cents Bella 2012/09/26 20:27:35 (edited)
    my2cents
    Oh, oh, and reparations! That's another scare we were told by the right to expect from an Obama presidency. Haven't seen that one either!

Yep, he's saving it all for his second term, since he was so sure he was going to get one and all. LOL!

You can go stick your nose up Netanyahu's ass and breathe deep. I'm proud we finally have a CIC that won't! The U.S. is a sovereign country. We are Israel's ally, not it's bitch. It's about time Israel learned that.
  • Bella my2cents 2012/09/27 05:11:36
    Bella
    +1
    Hate much? Typical dim loser....when you have no facts to back yourself up, you get ugly and hateful.
  • my2cents Bella 2012/09/27 06:36:49 (edited)
    my2cents
    The only facts I need are the fact that nothing you predicted the first time has happened. Obama is "saving" it for his second term?! The second term he knew he was going to get?! LOL!

A little common sense would do you a world of good.
  • Bella my2cents 2012/09/27 06:48:55
    Bella
    +2
    I know this is something you people would not go do, but why don't you go see 2016 and I know you will still vote for Obama, but you will see what we see. And its not right wing propoganda. Its actually Obama's words (audio from his books Dreams From My Father"), his speeches and interviews from his family and father's friend. No hard or trick questions. Just simple questions that they are more than happy to answer.
  • my2cents Bella 2012/09/27 07:09:45
    my2cents
    Me going to see 2016 would be like you going to see Fahrenheit 9/11. I refuse to put a penny in D'Souza's pocket.

I read both of Obama's books, I have lived in the Chicagoland area since 1998 and watched Obama go from state senator to U.S. senator to President. All I need to know about Obama I already know.
  • Bella my2cents 2012/09/27 08:07:08 (edited)
    Bella
    +1
    Why am I not surprised........I've read his books too....and I wouldn't give Michael Moore a penny for his socialist movies. Only difference is in 2016, its Obama words.

Since you're from Chicago, guess you're use to the corruption. So I guess you're familiar with Obama's voting record on abortion as well.

"Obama’s abortion extremism is such that, as a state legislator, he opposed protection for — I’ll use his words here — “that fetus, or child — however way you want to say describe it” when, contrary to the wishes of the women involved and their abortionists, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.” Babies were inconveniently being born alive, self-styled health-care providers carted them off to utility rooms where they would be left to die. That is infanticide, plain and simple. In Illinois, people tried to stop this barbarism by supporting “born alive” legislation. Barack Obama fought them all the way."

"One nurse held a baby in her hands for 45 minutes until it died, Another nurse carrying the child to a “soiled utility room” where it would be left to die. It wasn’t that unusual. The induced-labor method was used for late-term abortions. Many of the babies were strong enough to survive the delivery. At least for a ti...

"One nurse held a baby in her hands for 45 minutes until it died, Another nurse carrying the child to a “soiled utility room” where it would be left to die. It wasn’t that unusual. The induced-labor method was used for late-term abortions. Many of the babies were strong enough to survive the delivery. At least for a time."

"The Obamedia, of course, refused to cover it while they were running down Sarah Palin’s third-grade report card. The clueless John McCain failed to bring any attention to it." source: national review

I guess we are through here....you're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours.
  • my2cents Bella 2012/11/07 09:46:32
    my2cents
    You're right, it's certainly a moot point now that Obama has been re-elected. But suffice it to say that the abortion sob story you repeated above is chain email crap. It never happened, it's completely made up. In addition, Obama did not deny protections for babies born alive. Illinois already has a law protecting infants born alive, no matter what the cause. Babies are never carted off to "utility rooms to be left to die", that would clearly be murder and it is against the law in Illinois. Obama rejected a bill that gave personhood rights to fetuses, which he saw as an end run around Roe vs. Wade which is federal law. A very different scenario.

You see, being not from Illinois, I keep up on things like this. We've lived in Illinois for the past 14 years as a result of a job transfer, before that we lived in Houston, Texas for over 10 years, before that Indiana, the intermountain west, and on and on. So every time we move, I have to get up to speed on the local politics.

I don't get up to speed by relying on chain emails that spread bogus BS, I do that by becoming familiar with the local news and players and following it over time. Which is why I cast my vote for Obama last week.
  • DONT4GET my2cents 2012/11/06 23:28:26
    DONT4GET
    I WASNT on here in 08.... but, vote for the idiot again so you can justify your uneducated view. TONIGHT AMERICA WILL SPEAK. hopefully they have more common sense and honor than you have.

2014/11/01 09:51:38