RAVE if you are going to vote for Obama?

BigT 2012/05/17 02:07:19
Related Topics: Obama, Vote
YES
NO

• Cleaver62 2012/05/20 09:40:11
    YES
    Cleaver62
    +6
    For me, it is no choice. Between the crazy Mormon religious thing, his stuck up born with a silver spoon in his mouth attitude, his history of bankrupting companies and laying people off, his stance on gay rights, and the rest of his crazy conservative policies, I only see one choice. Obama in 2012!

• teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/06 14:57:16
    NO
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    I'm an American, and therefore cannot vot for Mr. Obama ... it's actually as simple as that
  • whitecollar 2012/07/05 22:03:07 (edited)
    YES
    whitecollar
    Yes, no one else has been as decisive and accomplished, even while Congress played the obstructionists. I have no doubt that more Democrats in Congress in 2012 will be able to pass much needed infrastructure bills and get the economy moving again.
  • Emi 2012/05/20 16:31:30
    YES
    Emi
    give u vote vote vote vote vote
  • leslie 2012/05/20 16:12:59
    YES
    leslie
    I am indeed.
  • Nick Name 2012/05/20 15:20:39 (edited)
    YES
    Nick Name
    +2
    Obama started life with less than nothing.

Romney was filthy rich since before he was conceived.
    When I hear conservatives say 'the American people don't want a loser' - What did Romney win? Being born into a very wealthy family? Being a corporate raider willing to fire anyone?

When a man has an elevator for his cars in the parking garage of one of his mansions - that man has no idea what life is like for most of the people in this country.

BTW - anyone else getting weird graphic numbers?
    53% and 53%?
    Soda Head Graphic
  • TheOther Nick Name 2012/10/28 09:48:14
  • Nick Name TheOther 2012/10/28 15:00:41
    Nick Name
    Obama got credit in advance for doing nothing? What?
    It sounds like you're complaining about him getting elected president when he hadn't even done anything as a president.

Rmoney was a damn corporate raider.
    I hope when he loses his magic underwear bursts into flames.
  • TheOther Nick Name 2012/10/28 15:15:20
  • Starman 2012/05/20 13:54:57
    YES
    Starman
    +3
    Mr Obama has earned my vote, and I will proudly cast it for him.
  • Alexis 2012/05/20 13:40:22
    NO
    Alexis
    I'm not old enough to vote, but ive discussed this actually last night with my mom and she said she refuses to vote for either Romney or Obama. I'd do the same thing.
  • Teri- Oregon 2012/05/20 13:18:40
    NO
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    He is not eligible,

http://web.archive.org/web/20...

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
    Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomforta...

He is not eligible,

http://web.archive.org/web/20...

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
    Barrack Obama

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."
  • Cleaver62 Teri- O... 2012/05/20 14:29:53
    Cleaver62
    +3
    Oh no... I thought the birthers were all gone. Where did they dig you up?
  • Teri- O... Cleaver62 2012/05/20 22:24:47
    Teri- Oregon
    I'm not a birther I'm a truth seeker, and its really curious how he used to tell everyone how he was from Kenya when he was running for senator yet changed his tune when he began running for pres. it's called reality, i know it is hard being an Obama lover but deal with the evidence or don't respond to the post. No one is holding a gun to your head and making you read this post or believe the truth. It is your choice to accept reality or not.
  • Cleaver62 Teri- O... 2012/05/21 11:37:10
    Cleaver62
    I accept reality. The reality is that Obama is President. I am not his biggest fan but in my opinion he is better than the alternative, another conservative in the White House. Don't you think that if all this "he wasn't born in the US stuff" would have been exposed and exploited by the Republican party when Obama was running? Or besides chosing Sarah Palin, that the McCain camp would have said something about it then. Funny how it only came up after he won the election.
  • Teri- O... Cleaver62 2012/05/22 00:30:22
    Teri- Oregon
    not when both party's sleep in the same bed! That is why I'm voting third party Ron Paul. You don't really think he is a republican do you? I'm voting for liberty and freedom. FU*K the democrats and the republicans!
  • Cleaver62 Teri- O... 2012/05/23 00:06:53
    Cleaver62
    Crazy Ron Paul. There is a reason he hasn't won a single primary. He is a Republican, that's what Libertarians are. They are Republicans who want to get laid and smoke pot. He wants to eliminate everything the government does except for defense. Not a good idea. There has never been a country, state, or city that has ever run under libertarian rule for a reason.
  • whiteco... Teri- O... 2012/07/05 22:33:02
    whitecollar
    A third party candidate can't be elected, so your vote will be wasted. No one is ever completely satisfied with the choices but, at least make a decision that will count for one or the other. The right to vote does not exist in some countries, so use it wisely.
  • Teri- O... whiteco... 2012/07/05 23:10:43
    Teri- Oregon
    Than I guess that is what will happen, the republicans had a chance to stand with us to get rid of Obama and they chose another lair instead. not my problem. Both Obama and Romney are the same thing, both liars. He isn't even going to repeal ObamaRomney care, that single act may have changed my mind, except he flipped on it after you idiots gave him all your money. How does it feel to be duped? The tea party doesn't even support him anymore because of his decision to keep obamacare.
  • Nick Name Teri- O... 2012/10/28 15:08:30 (edited)
    Nick Name
    So you're not a birther, but Obama is from Kenya? Okay.
    Or, at least, he used to claim he was from Kenya?
    You know some one can be from someplace without having been born there. But, of course that will somehow some way just be further proof that Obama lies.
  • Nick Name Teri- O... 2012/10/28 15:06:09
    Nick Name
    So an 8 yr old newspaper article gets a fact wrong and you now just know our President is evil.
    The only interesting thing in that article was the mention of Jeri Ryan.

Jeri Ryan
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/05/20 12:43:50
  • KoAm 2012/05/20 12:06:52
    NO
    KoAm
    +3
    ... and I find it interesting (and even typical) that an Obama supporter is seeking something (in this case, raves) without earning it.
  • Connect... KoAm 2012/05/20 12:52:56
    Connectification
    +1
    Do you prefer Mitt Romney???
  • KoAm Connect... 2012/05/20 12:59:22
    KoAm
    +1
    I'm not all that wild about Romney ... but he'd be much better than Obama.
  • Cleaver62 KoAm 2012/05/20 14:23:18
    Cleaver62
    +2
    ... and you base that on...? bankrupting companies, laying off workers, "Obamacare" in his home state, his homophobic views, his sexist views, his crazy Mormon views, his never knowing what it was like not to be wealthy views, his always changing his mind on issues, the fact that he is at times more liberal than Obama but says he is a Republican? Just wondering the attraction to a candidate.
  • Idiot r... KoAm 2012/05/20 15:55:52
    Idiot repubs
    Jeremiah Wright is ten times the american as the demon asshat above

Wright graduated from the Central High School of Philadelphia in 1959, among the best schools in the area at the time.[7] At the time, the school was around 90 percent white.[9] The 211th class yearbook described Wright as a respected member of the class. "Always ready with a kind word, Jerry is one of the most congenial members of the 211,” the yearbook said. “His record in Central is a model for lower class [younger] members to emulate."[7]

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Phys...

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[11] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[16]
  • mrdog 2012/05/20 11:49:05
    NO
    mrdog
    +2
    Yellow Dog Republican this year.... enough already...bark
  • Mopvyzo 2012/05/20 11:41:56
    YES
    Mopvyzo
    +2
    He's Barack Obama!!
  • Cleaver62 2012/05/20 09:40:11
    YES
    Cleaver62
    +6
  • The Birdboy 2012/05/17 03:10:07
    NO
    The Birdboy
    +4
    Hmmm let me think NO!
  • rustyshackelford 2012/05/17 02:28:49
  • EliteAmongOutcasts 2012/05/17 02:17:39
  • randy 2012/05/17 02:09:13
    NO
    randy
    +2
    Enough of GW and Barack Obush already!
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/05/17 02:08:22

2014/10/30 18:12:53