Rave if you are fed up with the destruction of our country by the right-wing!

American☆Atheist 2013/02/22 04:12:43
Related Topics: US, Wing
teabaggers

• THE ONE 2013/02/22 04:49:11
    THE ONE
    +41
    TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST....

PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL THE BENEFITS THE CITIZENS OF DETROIT HAVE EXPERIENCED IN THE NEARLY 100 YEARS OF COMPLETE LIBERAL CONTROL.

TELL US OF THE GREAT HOUSING MARKET, LOW UNEMPLOYMENT, REDUCED CRIME RATES AND GREAT SCHOOL SYSTEM.

INFORM US OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LIFTED OUT OF POVERTY THANKS TO THE COMPLETE LIBERAL CONTROL.

DID PALIN DO IT OR BUSH?

• michael 2013/03/12 15:50:09
    michael
    the entire country is messed up in my view...obama is alot more conserative than people realized!
  • Pakki 2013/03/10 00:03:46
    Pakki
    The Liberals are ruining the country and much of the world.
    I can't imagine what the country would be like if they were not kept in some kind of check by the sanity of conservatives.
  • Pug For Huck 2013/03/04 02:10:46
    Pug For Huck
    LOL...slow reaction time.

How have the cities done with liberal control for the last, say, 30-40 years? High crime rates? High taxes for low benefits? High murder rates?

Oh yeah, the right wing is sure bad news.
  • marcuss....PHART 2013/02/26 23:34:06
    marcuss....PHART
    WOW! AA another failed blog.....You are consistent that's for sure.
  • DJ Techzaz 2013/02/26 04:53:45
    DJ Techzaz
    +1
    Still waiting for the explanation of all these imploding Liberal utopia cities.

And try, in the future, to be a bit less biased in your picture choosing, proving once again, Liberals only see what they want to see. Reality usually doesn't come attached to their visions.
  • martin28 2013/02/25 06:45:44
    martin28
    +1
    I'd only rave if the truth was told, which is that both parties and their foolishness is ruining the country. No one party has been in control of this country so no one party is responsible for its destruction. I hate how perfect liberals believe themselves to be, it's really disgusting.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2013/02/25 02:24:45
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Obama is the leader of the left party who are in the processing of destroying our Country.
    America is not the greatest Country anymore.. Another 4 years of disaster.
    Oh Please libs wake up...and please throw away the outdated kool aid.. Making ;you all very sick and blind...
    years disaster libs wake throw outdated kool aid sick blind
  • Gary 2013/02/25 00:58:18
    Gary
    Well from the pictures of the crazy tea party speeks for it self.
  • DJ Techzaz Gary 2013/02/26 04:51:20
    DJ Techzaz
    +1
    Please reference pictures of Liberals at Occupy rallies before your foot becomes irreversibly lodged in your own mouth.
  • lee 2013/02/24 20:58:35
    lee
    yikes! wearing tea bags in the rain is probably on par for how smart these ppl are.

why we should EVER let them have access to the levers of power again, is beyond me.

never again.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/26 23:37:41 (edited)
    marcuss....PHART
    +1
    People like you consider 6 1/2 TRILLION dollars and the only thing to show for it in 4 years is a CHINESE company building the new San Fransisco bay bridge a SUCCESS!....That's LIBERAL IDIOCY for you.

Go ahead LIBERAL IDIOT research THAT!
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 00:37:30 (edited)
    lee
    i consider that a total failure, but i don't blame it on obama any more than i blame my hangover on the guy making me breakfast.... i know when to take responsibly for my actions.

and btw, i don't think Arnold was a liberal... just sayin.

Nonetheless, Schwarzenegger and his administration began actively courting foreign bidders. In 2005, Schwarzenegger traveled to China on a trade mission. During the visit, state transportation secretary Sunne Wright McPeak ceremonially presented officials with a set of CDs including bidding specifications for the Bay Bridge project.

http://www.nbcnews.com/busine...

b-bye, now.... loser.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/27 01:32:06 (edited)
    marcuss....PHART
    Where were the unions? I guess the west coast iron workers are babies. Had it been the New York iron workers the whole town of Sacramento would have been ashes. 0WEbama had to approve of it or China would not be there taking American jobs. I will bet you will defend the failure
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 01:34:26
    lee
    now you are on the side of unions?

save it for someone who falls for your lies.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/27 01:53:31
    marcuss....PHART
    I am not on the side of the unions. I have just personally experienced their on purpose acts of violence first hand. Stimulus dollars were for AMERICANS to be employed. Ok come on clown tell me how the money was for employing CHINESE workers. Damn you are a clueless Douche.
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 02:04:30
    lee
    you are aware how calendars work, right?

when we say the year is 2005, that means that it comes BEFORE the year we call 2009.... its like a numberline... do you remember your numberline from 1st grade?
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/27 02:24:10
    marcuss....PHART
    Do you realize that the UNIONS COULD HAVE STOPPED IT? Instead of being a MORON come back to reality. You LWNJs are so much supposedly for Americans and NOT A PEEP about this issue EVER came from your mouths. The UNIONS supported 0WEbama and all 0WEbama did is shove it up their A$$ES as usual. The KEYSTONE PIPELINE is ANOTHER assault on WORKING Americans that will get the high hard once again. Yet DOUCHE BAGS such as yourself FULLY SUPPORT the clown.

I am for AMERICANS being employed....Seems your stance on the illegal invaders along with every other issue that would employ AMERICANS is a NON ISSUE for clowns such as yourself.......I am embarrassed to have to share a country with you.
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 05:30:16
    lee
    you will notice Arnold is no longer governor...

point made... you lose...let it go.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/27 21:49:54
    marcuss....PHART
    LOL! of course a idiot such as yourself claim victory where YOU CLEARLY LOST. You clowns are such morons.
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 23:00:49
    lee
    you are such a baby.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/27 23:07:44
    marcuss....PHART
    Just factual. You are from MEXIfornia how long before your state is going to file bankruptcy?
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/27 23:19:50
    lee
    balanced budget for next year.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/28 00:13:43
    marcuss....PHART
    BWAHAHAHAHA! What is your state going to do stop the welfare payments to 3/4 of the population?

Next year I will be reminding you of what a liar you still are.....What a joke....SERIOUSLY!
  • lee marcuss... 2013/02/28 00:22:04
    lee
    the first thing we did was throw out the republican governor.

and veto proofed the state congress so we can override that stupid republican rule about 2/3 majority required to raise a dime in revenue.

then we balanced the budget.

get used to it, that's what we are going to do with the Federal government starting in 2014.

brace yourself.
  • marcuss... lee 2013/02/28 03:00:56
    marcuss....PHART
    BWAHAHAHAH!

Too many articles that makes your statement laughable!

Pay up sucker because you are going to be taxed 75% like the rest of the suckers that still live there....Well those who actually have jobs and pays for things with THEIR OWN money and not someone elses.

https://www.google.com/search...
  • tdterry1999 2013/02/24 18:39:29
  • darlene tdterry... 2013/02/25 01:54:26 (edited)
    darlene
    +4
    Isn't that typical! I'm sure Obama helped get her into publlc housing. We can't take care of our own but we sure can pay for illegal moochers. obama illegal aunt moocher obama illegal aunt from kenya
  • Pearlie... darlene 2013/02/25 02:02:55
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +4
    VERY TYPICAL....TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING FOR ALL THE ILLEGAL MOOCHERS..Obama didn't give a dime to his brother in Kenya..
  • darlene Pearlie... 2013/02/25 02:07:01
    darlene
    +3
    Excellent post!
  • Pearlie... darlene 2013/02/25 02:11:09
  • Pearlie... tdterry... 2013/02/25 02:18:58
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    Great post...
    post
  • ken 2013/02/24 17:25:11
    ken
    +4
    No rave for this one. I'd rave it you told the truth and blamed it on both parties, neither of which give a good goddam about the average hard working American citizen.
  • Cn2012 ken 2013/02/24 17:30:05
    Cn2012
    +1
    Exactly!!
  • John Boy 2013/02/24 15:42:38 (edited)
    John Boy
    +1
    Curious, how is it that the right wing is destroying our country ? The liberals are in control now. I am fed up with no responsibility or transperancy, from Obama and the liberals.
  • rusty John Boy 2013/02/24 19:59:15
    rusty
    That's all they have to say, when they controll most of the media it's always the fault of conservatives. They truly believe you should somehow be ashamed of wanting to keep more of your hard earned money. I just don't understand how the same ole bs still works.
  • lee rusty 2013/02/24 20:59:51
    lee
    both the media and the government are still owned by the corporations.

only the dems are trying to do something about it... the republicans WANT the status quo.
  • rusty lee 2013/02/24 22:03:54
    rusty
    I hoped they would do something about it just haven't seen any real proof. Just seems same ole backdoor business as ever but with record amounts of money. I don't believe most elected republicans are truly conservatives. They are conservative about the money going to your state but not their own. What I mean about the media is it seems most outlets have been very forgiving of the government...unless of course the occasional sex scandal. I am a republican because my investments, tax rates, and future inheritance are much better off when republicans are in control. That might be wrong of me but can you blame me?
  • lee rusty 2013/02/24 22:16:20 (edited)
    lee
    i can blame you a little.

but i agree, that the dems need to do a LOT more than they have been doing if we are going to fix our broken system of corporate control over the levers of power in this country.

i don't see it happening yet, but as more progressive get to higher positions withing the government you WILL see changes.

Elizabeth Warren is a good example of what you can expect.

the tide has turned, the pendulum is swinging back... and as far as i can tell the so called republicans in power right now are only ensuring a record smashing swing.
  • rusty lee 2013/02/24 22:59:58
    rusty
    You're probably right but after the swing there have to be real economic results. I'd be willing to take a capital gains tax hike if the revenue would be well spent and there was some sort if plan in place to stave off the impending inflation and turmoil that is sure to follow. I want "whoever" to succeed and and pull us up this rocky slope we have got ourselves stuck on due to politicians on both sides. However that won't happen they'll raise the my taxes your taxes and they'll spend it
  • lee rusty 2013/02/25 00:33:43 (edited)
    lee
    if history is any indication we will have prosperity again and for as long as the conservatives are not given back the power to make government only work for them and their interests rather than for the interests of the people.

the dems seem more than willing to have a conversation about how government should be spending its money... but the radicals won't come to the table because they don't want to give one inch.

2014/11/22 01:46:42