Rave if you are fed up with the destruction of our country by pResident 0bama?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2013/02/17 19:13:50
Related Topics: President
You may show your support and admiration here for our country, by raving, acknowledging you're fed up with the biggest mistake our country has ever made.

*************************************************************...
Let me tell you LWNJs something since you're obsessed with this poll, and I know you'll see it.

I've been gone from here just popping in and out for about a year. SH did not suspend me. It was my choice based on reasons that are none of your d@mn business.

I unblocked all of you the other day in hopes of beginning a new slate without all of the bitterness. You had your chance to speak on my poll. And now you feel the consequences. So don't get all pissy with me when I make my infamous sh!t-stirring polls and you cannot speak. Blame yourself. I won't put up with your b.s. anymore.

To those very few who came here and acted civil, I thank you. I am sorry but you also were added to my liberal blocked list. Thank your friends for it because we all know how you people operate on here.

+42
    I was fed up two years ago and we are stuck with this incompetent for 4 years -- those who care about the nation must work to keep GOP in majority in House and gain majority in Senate in order to stop his lunacy. It is the only way - democrats elected are nothing but sheep just now and none of them have the courage to fight his step by step destruction of the nation.

• ruru 2013/03/01 02:28:41
    ruru
    +5
    I have been fed up with the muslim socialist psychopath from day one.
  • tdterry1999 2013/02/28 18:28:50
    tdterry1999
    +5
    How many lies have Obama been caught in this week along.Shows he will go to any length
    to go his way.
  • Cognito22 tdterry... 2013/03/02 00:48:49
    Cognito22
    +3
    Pretty much everything he says about sequestration is a lie.
    And he's been doing a lot of talking about it.
  • tdterry... Cognito22 2013/03/02 10:56:25
    tdterry1999
    +2
    He 's backing off now.Today he said if the economic come up bad in the next month or so it is because of the seqestration.Hell he knows they are going to be bad.
  • Drunken Master 2013/02/28 16:46:13
  • Marie/M... Drunken... 2013/02/28 17:15:30
  • 4570GOVT Marie/M... 2013/03/24 16:04:25
    4570GOVT
    +1
    ROFLMAO !
  • Marie/M... 4570GOVT 2013/03/24 16:51:03
  • 4570GOVT Marie/M... 2013/03/24 23:46:19
  • Marie/M... 4570GOVT 2013/03/25 01:38:39
  • debrara... Drunken... 2013/02/28 20:14:19 (edited)
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +10
    And what does George Bush have to do with the fact that Obama was OK with 4 people dieing at Benghazi? Did Bush force 2 generals to retire because they tried to activate the special forces in order to save those lives? Did BUSH force the Obama Admin to LIE and say that the said attack was no terrorist attack but a 'spontaneous demonstration due to a 'video'?

Sorry but your asinine input is meaningless, just like you.
  • Marie/M... debrara... 2013/02/28 21:51:25
  • Drunken Master 2013/02/28 16:45:06
  • Marie/M... Drunken... 2013/02/28 17:15:39
  • debrara... Drunken... 2013/02/28 20:19:24
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +6
    And what do your baseless accusations have to do with Obama, Reid, and Peloosi (along with Rino Scumbags) passing a "Fiscal Cliff deal" that raised taxes on all workers who got a Pay check? How do YOU like the fact YOUR paycheck isn't as 'high' as it should be?

BTW here's a couple of Deficit Charts that include OBAMA

deficit chart under obama

deficit chart under obama

So much for 'you'

obama coolaid
  • Marie/M... debrara... 2013/02/28 21:51:47
  • Michaelene debrara... 2013/03/03 18:06:42
    Michaelene
    +3
    Great comment!!!
  • debrara... Michaelene 2013/03/03 18:52:39
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +2
    thanks
  • jp 2013/02/28 15:07:06
  • Jerry 2013/02/28 11:39:55
    Jerry
    +4
    ............ absolutely, fed up with Obama, He should be tried for accumulated treasonable offenses, and Impeached and removed from Presidential office ..........
  • 4570GOVT Jerry 2013/03/24 16:09:45
    4570GOVT
    +1
    Obama & Holder should be in a Super Max Federal Prison !
    Accessory To Mass Murder & International Gun Running , to start with . " Operation Fast and Furious "
  • Common Sense Conservative 2013/02/28 07:38:55
    Common Sense Conservative
    +9
    Marie, you ROCK!!!

And yes, Hussein Obama sucks ass as POTUS.
  • 4570GOVT Common ... 2013/03/24 16:10:05
    4570GOVT
    +2
    AMEN !
  • Chokmah 2013/02/28 06:31:44
    Chokmah
    +8
    In the days since the November elections, the pace of Obama’s destruction of America has increased significantly. Now that the Marxists have secured the executive branch for another four years – thanks to massive voter fraud, a cowardly Republican Party, and a couple of million self-righteous fools who refused to vote, apparently preferring a Muslim Marxist over a moderately conservative Mormon – Obama and his lawless unindicted co-conspirators have thrown caution to the wind.

Every day, new outrages are proposed, all aimed at destruction of the Middle Class and America as a free, capitalist, constitutional republic. However, in our efforts to recognize and combat the internal attacks – the tax increases, the land grabs, the granting of citizenship to illegal invaders, the undermining of private property rights, etc. ad nauseam – we are failing to notice the external threats that Obama’s policies are abetting. The re-militarization of Russia and their much more aggressive and threatening attitude is of great concern, but there are other, much less publicized ones we need to be aware of.

China has made trillions of dollars off us, thanks to massive interest payments on the uncontrolled borrowing by the Obama administration, and from a huge and ever increasing trade deficit, w...

China has made trillions of dollars off us, thanks to massive interest payments on the uncontrolled borrowing by the Obama administration, and from a huge and ever increasing trade deficit, where they export to us way, way more than we export to them. During the Obama “presidency,” China surpassed America as the world’s leading economic power. They have used this money to radically increase the size and sophistication of their military, to the point where it is very questionable whether we could do anything should they move to start taking over other Asian countries, like the Philippines, Japan, or South Korea.
  • Iefan Muineachán 2013/02/28 06:14:16 (edited)
    Iefan Muineachán
    +2
    I'm a socialist. Obama has done nothing but kiss the capitalists' collective ass.

In reply to the two capitalists who replied to me:

1. I am a socialist for many reasons, but here are two: I used to be an Objectivist, until I watched "The Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein. My worldview shattered after seeing all this being done for money.
    I also was reading about multiple events in American history, including the Industrial Workers of the World, and how their employers sent out hitmen to kill them;
    the shootings of peaceful anti-war protesters at college campuses, the most notable of which is Kent State;
    and the fact that my great-grandfather, Steven Monahan, was the co-founder of the CIA. Wanting to know more about him led me to discover that the United States is controlled by the CIA in the name of the super-rich, and that they are planning to exterminate the Jews and enslave the blacks.
    People like to say that the reason poor people are poor is because they don't work hard enough. That couldn't be further from the truth. The poor are, in fact given a wage that is below poverty level, here in Connecticut, one of the richest states, alone.

2. Here's me on the Political Compass:
    http://www.politicalcompass.o...
    Right there, in the bottom-left. And see how Obama is up in the top-right? H...

2. Here's me on the Political Compass:
    http://www.politicalcompass.o...
    Right there, in the bottom-left. And see how Obama is up in the top-right? He couldn't POSSIBLY be a socialist.

3. To me, any news source that doesn't condemn American imperialism and exploitation of workers is right-wing.

Extra 4. Based on what I've read, Bloomberg is right-wing. Amongst other things, he puts profit to his city ahead of the lives of the workers.
  • Pug For... Iefan M... 2013/03/01 18:40:50
    Pug For Huck
    +3
    1. Why are you a socialist?
    2. No, he's draining America's capitalist system to deteriorate it to the point it where hopefully it can be a socialist nation.
  • rightside Iefan M... 2013/03/02 00:09:45
    rightside
    +2
    Sorry, didn't mean to rave you, won't happen again.
  • debrara... Iefan M... 2013/03/02 00:52:41
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +2
    "Obama has done nothing but kiss the capitalists' collective ass." And your 'links' to 'prove' that?

Oh that's right, it doesn't exist .... but 'this' link proving you 'wrong' ....does.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

And no one can accuse the Washington Post of being a 'Right leaning' news source, LOL!
  • George 2013/02/28 00:40:07
    George
    +6
    Fed up, sick of it and outright pissed off that the jack asses on the left could support a lying anti american buttwipe who may be stuck in the closet in more ways than one. Id do triple raves if I could, but apparently that only works in the general election.
  • Mike W 2013/02/27 23:45:48
    Mike W
    +2
    RAVE !
  • chas 2013/02/27 23:18:03 (edited)
    chas
    +2
    Oh yes, those liberal- "snipers" drop the "f-bomb" (to me!), then BLOCK me, when I politely respond !!!! Unbelievable. f bomb
  • Woman of many faces~ijm 2013/02/27 22:37:26
    Woman of many faces~ijm
    +5
    I've been fed up.
    ive fed
  • Marie/M... Woman o... 2013/02/27 23:15:48
  • Woman o... Marie/M... 2013/02/28 00:15:44
    Woman of many faces~ijm
    +3
    Hey you have any popcorn?

hey popcorn

it's fun eating popcorn while in politic polls...Lol
  • Marie/M... Woman o... 2013/02/28 17:18:58
  • AL 2013/02/27 21:55:56
    AL
    +3
    Seems Obama just picked the dumbist man he could find to head our National defense! Then he went after Legal gun owners, at the very same time he just releast hundrerds of criminal illegally aliens! Are you starting to feel like setting DUCKS yet people?
  • connor 2013/02/27 20:21:11
    connor
    Really, what is it exactly he has done that is so bad that you need to be scared of him
  • AL connor 2013/02/27 22:00:46
    AL
    +3
    How about his anti gun views? How about him releasing hundreds of criminal illegaly aliens at the very same time? How about the fact he picked the Dumbist man he could find to be incharge of our National defense!
  • debrara... connor 2013/03/02 00:58:37
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    Here you go.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

http://www.aclu.org/national-...

http://www.aclu.org/national-...

http://www.democraticundergro...

And please note the links I provided condemning the Obama Care Tax code, the indefinite detention clause, the new FBI guidelines for killing Americans without trial or due process, and condemning the drone attacks on American citizens are not known for their 'right leaning' views.
  • Think Free 2013/02/27 19:43:51
    Think Free
    +2
    WHEN WILL YOU ALL REALIZE... THEY ALL WORK FOR THE SAME PEOPLE, BOTH SIDES.

MARCH OF TYRANNY

2014/04/21 12:31:43