Rave if you are concerned about our country and it's dying economy.

Deputy Chief 2012/11/09 12:46:58
I fear the middle class is going to have to suffer the burden of higher taxes and increased fees
Obama will make everything okay.
Other, Please explain:

• RandyScott (Party of One) 2012/11/09 13:39:28
    Other, Please explain:
    RandyScott (Party of One)
    +6
    Our economy will never recover, as long as there are more takers than there are payers. The election just proved that there are more people more concerned with what they think they can get from the Government, than there are people who realize that we can't continue with same old policies of tax and spend.

Nothing will get fixed until people learn that the Government is not the answer, it is the problem.

• Cat 2012/11/13 03:13:52
    I fear the middle class is going to have to suffer the burden of higher taxes...
    Cat
    +1
    " I fear the middle class is going to have to suffer the burden of higher taxes and increased fees" Just for starters.
    Money will be worthless and Obama will push for a merger of Canada, Mexico and the USA into "The American Union" and will replace dollars and pesos with AMEROS in an attempt to stabilize the world' economy. This won't work and worldwide UN mandated martial law will take over, Everyone but the top politicos and the very rich will become poor peasants. It will be the dawn of the next DARK AGES.
  • SIMPATTYCO 2012/11/12 23:52:10
    Other, Please explain:
    SIMPATTYCO
    WE BE TOAST
  • DavidK 2012/11/10 13:44:46
    DavidK
    +1
    Hell, thats just the very tip of the iceberg!

Beneath Obama's flowery rhetoric lies a dangerous economic plan that will wreak havoc on the American economy.
    Obama plans to return to the failed policies of high taxation coupled with an expansion of government spending.
    Worse, Obama says he is absolutely committed to almost doubling the capital gains rate, something he will easily accomplish with a Democrat Congress.

In the coming months, when investors realize that Obama will raise the cap gains rate, there could be a stampede of asset sales as investors rush to take their profits now to avoid Obama's doubling of the tax rates next year.

Obama makes no bones about his plans to go on a tax rampage. Not only would he increase the capital-gains tax rate from 15 percent to as much as 28 percent, he wants to allow the 2001 and 2003 Bush tax cuts to expire in 2010, which effectively raises taxes on Americans by tens of billions of dollars.
    He also wants to do away with the $102,000 FICA payroll tax cap, which means anyone making over $102,000 would pay an additional 7 percent in taxes on earned income.
    And the loan dividend tax rate George Bush implemented? Under President Obama it will be DOA!
    Thanks all of you mislead, uninformed, naive libtards! Drop your drawers, the "Obama Express" is coming!
  • ComeOnNow 2012/11/10 12:24:20
    ComeOnNow
    +1
    Did you all see the massive list of companies that announced layoffs within days of the election? Apparently we have reached a place where about half of Americans are willing to destroy the country and steal from their neighbors and even their own children for minuscule hand outs like birth control. The labor participation rate is only 63%. That meant about 40% of working age adults literally live off the backs of the other 63%. That is clearly unsustainable. Obama promises free stuff stolen from American citizens to his thief supporters and the republicans simply expect able bodies people to take some personal responsibility am somehow the republicans are the ones painted as irrational. It makes no damn sense. It is a sad day in this country.
  • Gordon 2012/11/10 09:41:44
    Gordon
    +1
    The rich will not be paying their fair share, and the welfare class will continue to demand more money and benefits while doing nothing to earn it.
  • Butch 2012/11/10 09:12:42
  • AL 2012/11/10 08:57:56
    AL
    +3
    Obama is lying about just raising taxes on the wealthy only! Because he could take every cent they have yet it would only fund the Government for a few days anyway! So if you don't think he's going to tax the rest of us alot more, you have another thing coming!
  • atomikmom 2012/11/10 05:06:43
    atomikmom
    +2
    And i fear for the future of the next Generation, as well as the Middle Class.
  • Nobama 2012/11/10 02:14:43
    Nobama
    +2
    King O is going to disappoint his supporters first and fast---and then destroy the rest of us
  • lclon 2012/11/10 01:35:15
    Other, Please explain:
    lclon
    I carry all my concerns to Jesus who has control of this whole world.
  • moriarty lclon 2012/11/10 06:10:47
    moriarty
    +1
    wow, glad to see you are a person who gets in there and makes a difference. go ahead and sit back, relax and let the doers handle it. you sit this one out
  • lclon moriarty 2012/11/11 03:47:06
    lclon
    Jesus is my doer, my savior, my master, my redeemer and he provides all my needs according to His riches in glory. He is ll I need.
  • Gordon lclon 2012/11/10 09:47:00
    Gordon
    +1
    The Bible tells us that Jesus knows that this world is in the hands of Satan the Devil. Remember when Satan tempted Jesus by offering him the kingdoms on earth? Jesus knew what many of today's Christians are no longer reading about in the Bible. You might also reread Revelation.
  • lclon Gordon 2012/11/11 03:52:23
    lclon
    +1
    Satan is the god of this world. He has hooked many people into his web. Jesus is the Savior of this world and controls this world. He allows satan to roam about seeking who he wants to devour. Satan tempts many people and they yield to him. Jesus wants his people to not yield to temptation.
  • Maltilda 2012/11/10 01:20:37
    Maltilda
  • Roger 2012/11/10 00:48:48
    Roger
    +2
    That and hyper inflation currently we are printing 40 billion dollars a month and have no time limit on that. Once Intrest rates rise oh boy will that be ugly!
  • juanito 2012/11/10 00:02:08
    Obama will make everything okay.
    juanito
    "People, governments and economies of all nations must serve the needs of multinational banks and corporations."
    Zbigniew Brzezinski in his book "Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era", 1970

"Some believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
    David Rockefeller in his autobiography "Memoirs"
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler...
  • juanito juanito 2012/11/10 00:18:13
    juanito
    Guernsey wasn't the only government to solve its infrastructure problems by issuing its own money. A more notorious model is found in post-World War I Germany. Lecturer was Dr Gottfried Feder (1881-1941). His first lecture was entitled “The Abolition of the Interest-Servitude”.
    http://www.webofdebt.com/arti...
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/...
  • Chokmah 2012/11/09 23:46:07
    Obama will make everything okay.
    Chokmah
    Harry Reid on Hiking Debt Limit to $18.794T: ‘We’ll Raise It’
  • sbtbill 2012/11/09 23:43:21
    Other, Please explain:
    sbtbill
    +1
    Back in 37 FDR decided that the Depression was over and it was time to cut spending and raise taxes. The unemployment rate jumped from 9% to 13%. GDP tumbled and we were back in Recession. I fear we are about to make th same mistake.
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2012/11/09 21:41:40 (edited)
  • redhorse29 2012/11/09 21:34:50
    redhorse29
    +3
    Obama will try to keep the onus of taxes on the wealthy but it will not stop the debt from exploding. Unless vast tax revenues are pulled in there is no stopping the debt. There will be lots of new taxes and fees at all levels of government and life. The middle class and even lower classes will pay to cover the cost of government.
  • Mytstar... redhorse29 2012/11/09 21:47:06
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thats is correct
  • william keegan 2012/11/09 21:06:57
    william keegan
    +3
    BHO will sell us all out to the UN, drive the economy into the ground, outlaw any personal initiative or responsibility, tax the American businesses out of existence and blame Bush for everything!
  • Mytstar... william... 2012/11/09 21:47:37
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    And that is correct
  • william... Mytstar... 2012/11/10 05:48:51
    william keegan
    +2
    What most people don't realize is that the poor and middle class already pay almost all federal taxes in America. Business taxes are simply a subterfuge on the poor to make them think someone else is being taxed. There is not one business in the entire country that pays even one cent in any kind of tax. Every penny of tax is passed on to the customers of the business which eventually is passed on down to the poor and middle class consumers. The rich are able to shield themselves through legal maneuvers etc. from paying tax; it’s the poor and middle classes that can't avail themselves of the necessary legal assistance who end up paying. So every time someone in government suggests that the rich need to be taxed more in order for them to pay their "fair share" look out, the poor and middle class are about to take it in the neck!
  • Mytstar... william... 2012/11/10 15:01:19 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Passing ALL cost onto the consumer...is the only way a company can remain in business...if they didnt ... they would not be a business... but a charity...when the cost to operate the business exceeds the amount the business can reasonably recoupe ... then they go out of business
  • william... Mytstar... 2012/11/11 18:02:12
    william keegan
    +1
    Exactly! The only reason for any business to exist is to provide a profit to its owners. Failing that, the business will fail, and eventually cease to exist, throwing all of its employees into the unemployment lines. Therefore, everyone pushing to increase taxation on business is pushing to increase the unemployment rate!
  • Mytstar... william... 2012/11/11 18:41:24
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    And will be responsible for the rise in costs of products produced by theses very business's that will now be subject to higher operating costs .....on top of the rise in unemployment...so it will end up a double whammy.. that they will not be excluded from.. Just because they chose to vote Obama
  • cheetahlover156 2012/11/09 20:32:27
    cheetahlover156
    +2
    Not enough people working but sitting on their asses just taking from those that work, they're increasing
  • Mytstar... cheetah... 2012/11/09 21:48:23
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Bingo... we have a winner
  • Ukie 2012/11/09 19:45:26
    Ukie
    +2
    The "Destroyer" has free rein now and "only" GOD can deliver us!! http://ecimages.kobobooks.com... obama destroyer obama destroyer obama destroyer
  • Mytstar... Ukie 2012/11/09 21:51:45 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    And Now it begins.... the end of a free country
  • Ukie Mytstar... 2012/11/11 15:43:48
    Ukie
    +1
    I'm afraid you are right. That was/is the great danger with Obama. The irony is that the freeloaders and the unthinking lemmings know not what they have done; for suddenly one day they will find that the "messiah" does not care about them and only used them to get what he wanted . The NDAA was not created for no "purpose"!! beware false prophets beware false prophets obama false prophet obama wolf in sheeps clothing obama tool of the devil
  • Mytstar... Ukie 2012/11/11 16:10:53 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    The Obama voters seem to think that they will somehow be exempt from the wrath that Obama will bring to this country..... also ...I wonder who Obama will blame for the mess this time
  • Ukie Mytstar... 2012/11/11 21:53:46
    Ukie
    +1
    He won't blame anyone because by that time he will have grabbed so much power that he will not care what anyone thinks!! Obama fascist dictator Obama fascist dictator Obama fascist dictator Obama fascist dictator Obama fascist dictator blame grabbed power care thinks
  • Mytstar... Ukie 2012/11/11 22:02:17 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    What the people have given him with their vote ... can be taken away by the people with their vote......regardless of his self allocated powers....Yes it appears we are screwed for the next 4 years ... and maybe longer....but eventually ... he will be replaced...he is a mortal even if he and others believe him to be God
  • Ukie Mytstar... 2012/11/12 14:59:11
    +2
    When we have almost half the country content to sit on their lazy useless asses and look for a hand out from the Federal government and the Fed making it so easy for them I'm very concerned. What happened to the patriotic American that wanted to be a responsible human being instead of being a boil on the ass of the working Amerian?
  • Mytstar... none 2012/11/09 21:59:50
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FIND THEY CAN VOTE THEMSELVES MONEY.......THAT WILL HERALD THE END OF THE REPUBLIC

2014/07/30 19:16:38