Rational People Out There Don't Be FOOLED: Check Out A Couple Of Articles Below & Video About What The Real Agenda Is By The Right & The New Voter ID Laws

Keeping It Real 2012/07/29 16:01:11
WDBD (We Don't Back Down)
Having read the articles and hearing the Republican legislator words on the matter from his own lips, I believe the voter fraud claims made by the right is just a smoke screen to block voters who more likely would vote for the Democrats!
Having read the articles and hearing the Republican legislator words on the matter from his own lips, I still don't believe the voter fraud claims made by the right is just a smoke screen to block voters who more likely would vote for the Democrats!

• \V/ 2012/07/29 16:38:16 (edited)
    Having read the articles and hearing the Republican legislator words on the m...
    \V/

• DeeB 2012/08/15 03:12:04
    DeeB
    +2
    I know that the republicans are committing voter fraud , they have since the campaign started with ripping off Ron Paul, they did everything short of killing the man. And isn't Obama trying to take away voting rights from the soldiers? The whole damned place is corrupt as sin. Yet you'll all keep voting them back in like the good little sheep that you are!
  • Keeping... DeeB 2012/08/15 03:32:27
  • DeeB Keeping... 2012/08/15 14:09:20
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! I said it first!!
  • Keeping... DeeB 2012/08/15 14:11:39
    Keeping It Real
    LOL! I said it first!!
  • DeeB Keeping... 2012/08/15 23:32:20
    DeeB
    Ya, keep making these stupid posts to keep the divide with the people, because there sure is no damned divide in Washington, fool. They will chip away at every damned right we have till they are all gone. Then what are you going to do, make another stupid poll ?
  • Keeping... DeeB 2012/08/16 01:05:42
    Keeping It Real
    PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS
    NOW GO FETCH!
    dog fetching a ball
  • DeeB Keeping... 2012/08/16 12:00:01
    DeeB
    Up yours buddy! Real f'n mature you are! NOT!
  • Keeping... DeeB 2012/08/16 12:02:20 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    NOW GO FETCH!
    dog fetching a ball
  • Keeping... DeeB 2012/10/09 07:10:27
  • DeeB Keeping... 2012/10/09 12:03:05
    DeeB
    This is old, what , you couldn't find anyone else to pick on so you went back a couple months? Get a freaken life dipcrap.
  • Ozymandias 2012/08/01 04:09:42
    Ozymandias
    +3
    I've known all along it was to keep minorities from voting so the Republicans can keep them out.
  • Keeping... Ozymandias 2012/08/01 04:30:36
    Keeping It Real
    +2
    The media overall is either trying to keep it a secret or play into the narrative that the right layed out for them.
  • Ozymandias Keeping... 2012/08/01 04:32:36
    Ozymandias
    +1
    Which media? FOX News?
  • Keeping... Ozymandias 2012/08/01 04:36:32
    Keeping It Real
    +3
    You mean Faux No News? FAUX NO NEWS FAUX NO NEWS FAUX NO NEWS FAUX NO NEWS FAUX NO NEWS
  • bob h. 2012/07/30 16:39:48
    bob h.
    +4
    I don't know why they just don't get the keys to the Diebold's from Jeb Bush.
  • mich52 2012/07/30 12:42:15
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2012/07/30 11:34:21
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +4
    It is beyond a shadow of a doubt any more: Republicans are morally bankrupt people willing to violate the very core principles of our Republic in order to win power. That apparently includes every single elected Republican, and all who are willing to vote for them despite their corrupt moral values.
  • William 2012/07/30 06:52:15
    William
    +1
    This will take votes away from corrupt Republicans as well. Only the living should be allowed to vote in elections and they should only be allowed to vote once.
  • aneed2know 2012/07/30 05:14:56
    aneed2know
    +4
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains.

Pay no attention to the party behind the curtain
  • RobHom 2012/07/30 01:53:05
    RobHom
    +4
    Frankly... I have very little doubt about what is going on...I live in FL and Rick Scott is a dirtbag! He's so bad that our former Governor Charlie Crist is thinking about running for Governor as a Democrat....and he has been a lifelong Republican!

But I have to tell you this: I do not accept all of these excuses for not having ID!!

First, I will address the issue of homeless Veterans: I am a Vietnam Veteran...so I can talk about Veterans. If a Veteran is "homeless"...that is a problem when it comes to voting. What precinct you vote in is based on where you live....and if you don't live anywhere, you don't have a precinct. Yes its a problem, but the law has been the law for ages, and it affects more than just Veterans. And folks...if they have a drivers license or any other ID they can use that address for voting. Or they can do an absentee ballot.

Second, I am tired as a mortarforker hearing all this bullshirt about this clown or that clown not having ID. Are you people daft, lame or just stupid? If someone is over the retirement age...they had to provide proof of their identity to collect social security. In fact anyone who is getting benefits under welfare, disability, or any other benefits they have to have ID to prove who they are. Read the requirements f...

Second, I am tired as a mortarforker hearing all this bullshirt about this clown or that clown not having ID. Are you people daft, lame or just stupid? If someone is over the retirement age...they had to provide proof of their identity to collect social security. In fact anyone who is getting benefits under welfare, disability, or any other benefits they have to have ID to prove who they are. Read the requirements for application to these programs.

College student away from home? That's easy! If they are registered at home, they can get an absentee ballot and vote.... Or if they happen to be a resident of the state they are attending school in....they can register there where they are going to school! They don't have to travel all the way home, unless they want to. Our military doesn't get to drop everything and go home to vote!

I live in Florida...and I have been a registered voter in this state for 41 years! When I first registered to vote, I had to prove who I was, and I had to prove I lived where I said I did. Just like I did to get my drivers license. I have had to show not only my voters registration card, but my photo ID as well in order to vote.

I don't care who is pointing what finger at who....but I do support the requirement for photo ID to be able to vote. If for no other reason than I had to provide it, so its fair for others to do so. And lest you have some f'd up notion that I was rich as a young lad...
    HAHAHA...my first job when I got out of the Army the first time in 1971 paid $2.00 an hour.....minimum wage....and I had to get a Chauffeurs License...to drive a truck, cost more than a regular license....and times were tough....but dammit...I had photo ID, and tell you what...part of my delivery route was Kennedy Space Center...I had to get a clearance to deliver there...and that required photo ID as well, plus other ID for the clearance. If I can do it....they can too!
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/07/30 01:32:45
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +4
    What the ReTHUGnican party is doing to try & win back the White House is a NATIONAL SHAME! They can't win on the strength of their ideas because they have none. Thirty plus years of Voodoo economics has proven itself to be a lie from the pit. For all the flim-flamming in their "think tanks" (that is obviously devoid of thinking) you'd think they'd come up with policy ideas that would carry us through the 21st century. Unfortunately, they're so mired in 20th century thinking that innovation scares the crap out of them.
  • The Black Dagger 2012/07/30 00:13:33
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    Love a skewed poll. So funny in it's arrogance and lack of intellectual thought.

Again, google "Republicans indicted for voter Fraud" and google "Democrats indicted for voter Fraud" then you will see why we want voter id laws implemented and you do not.
  • Keeping... The Bla... 2012/07/30 00:21:13
  • Pamela Keeping... 2012/07/31 13:12:27
    Pamela
    You grow up, you immature Liberal.
  • Keeping... Pamela 2012/07/31 13:18:31
    Keeping It Real
    The truth hurts!
    crying purple character
  • The Bla... Keeping... 2012/08/01 01:00:27
    The Black Dagger
    You tell the person below you that truth hurts. I guess it does. You've made no comment on my google project for you.

It is you who should grow up.
  • Keeping... The Bla... 2012/08/01 03:47:18 (edited)
  • The Bla... Keeping... 2012/08/01 05:45:14
    The Black Dagger
    I have one. What's your excuse?
  • Keeping... The Bla... 2012/08/01 10:59:30
    Keeping It Real
    I have one, what's your excuse?
  • The Bla... Keeping... 2012/08/01 16:52:47
    The Black Dagger
    Keep trying, Sunshine. You don't even measure on my "Obvious Troll" meter you suck at trolling so bad.
  • Keeping... The Bla... 2012/08/01 18:09:49 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    Keep trying , Sunshine. You don't even measure on my "Obvious Troll" meter you suck at trolling so bad.
    dog fetching a ball
  • Pamela The Bla... 2012/07/31 13:09:19
    Pamela
    Great!
  • DeJu 2012/07/29 23:44:13
    DeJu
    +2
    this is hardly worth looking at but ... let's talk slow for the folks:
    People have been caught voting who have no right to vote -- who are they? Why does everyone assume immediately that they are the left voting illegally? Because they are. If they are stopped will it help any right candidate win, yes. How can stopping voter fraud block Democrat-leaning voters?
    Get this child off of the media and let's use our "logic" to make decisions.
    And you older Democrats who know better -- shame on you.
  • Keeping... DeJu 2012/07/30 00:03:34 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +7
    I agree you aren't worth looking at or listening to better yet no one forced you to respond to this post and you're a typical right winger!
  • Pamela DeJu 2012/07/31 13:14:41
    Pamela
    They just can't except the truth. One tract mind.
  • jeepster4 2012/07/29 23:40:44 (edited)
    jeepster4
    +6
    So what else is new. The Republicans have been engaged in voter suppression all my life. Sometimes it works.
  • Michael 2012/07/29 22:13:18
    Michael
    +5
    Funny, there are no dead Republicans registered to vote, no pets of Republicans registered to vote, no illegal aliens that are registered as Republicans, and no out of state Republicans voting in the wrong state or voting twice in the same district.
  • Pamela Michael 2012/07/29 23:19:45
    Pamela
    +1
    Good one!
  • joseph ... Pamela 2012/07/29 23:44:18 (edited)
  • LindaM joseph ... 2012/08/03 06:06:12
    LindaM
    +2
    Lol Definitely..

2014/04/17 10:21:42