Rachel Maddow says Ted Nugent is a troll. Agree or disagree?

Mopvyzo 2013/01/17 09:56:32
Related Topics: Rachel Maddow, Ted

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuXGiV82tmg

• Blessed Sheep Gone Wild! 2013/02/13 20:32:59
    Agree
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    the man is a self admitted pedophile and a draft dodger... You go social conservatives... its all about the morals and being patriotic.
  • Todd The Libertarian 2013/02/02 04:02:54
    Agree
    Todd The Libertarian
    +1
    This guy is a proven child molester.Look it up.This is one of the tea wacko leaders.
  • Darnel 2013/01/22 00:11:02
    Darnel
    +2
    I thought he promised to leave the country if Obama were re-elected. Why is he still here whining about who's president?
    (Hmmmn,.. I think there is a LIST of people who said they would leave America if Obama were re-elected,.. Too bad we just can't boot these unamericans out.)
  • wildcat 2013/01/21 22:55:57
    wildcat
    +2
    I thought he promised us he'd be in jail or dead if President Obama was reelected. Is he a liar?
  • kitkat42 2013/01/21 20:02:09
    Agree
    kitkat42
    +3
    He's an ignorant, extremist a$$hole.. Troll is one of his nicer traits. ;D
  • Eddie_DOMA_is_dead 2013/01/21 16:41:14
  • Bastion 2013/01/21 15:44:28
    Bastion
    +2
    I think she was being kind.

ted nugent idiot
  • Giantfan 2013/01/21 15:39:54
    Giantfan
    +5
    Rachel is way too nice. This turd Nugent is an idiot rapped in a moron. Heck now I'm being too polite to him.
  • charles nelson 2013/01/21 02:28:40
    charles nelson
    trolls are harmless
  • Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL 2013/01/20 16:48:10
    I don't give a rat.
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +1
    Rick Madcow is a waste of a perfectly good carbon footprint hating anything or anyone that doesn't agree with its Communist Socialist goals.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/21 21:57:34
    Giantfan
    +3
    And you hate anyone who does so that makes you a waste of perfectly good carbon footprint. Hate is hate no matter who or what you hate. She hates right wing fascism and you hate communist socialists.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/22 01:26:54
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    When did I say that I hated? And, even if I did hate-so what? I don't seem to recall a single solitary law against hate. Impossible to enforce even if there was one. I'm allowed to find anyone or anything absolutely despicable if I want to. Deal with it or break my argument, your choice.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/22 02:22:32
    Giantfan
    +3
    Don't worry Patti. There is nothing wrong with hate as long as you're really good at it. Right? Practice makes perfect....keep it up.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/22 04:13:58
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    Do please show me ANY instance in here that drips with hatred. C'mon, break the argument. I do condescend to idiots, but where I have I posted hate filled rhetoric? None? Good answer.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/22 16:50:55
    Giantfan
    +3
    Name calling is a form of hate usually by someone acting childish. Again keep it up. Practice makes perfect.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/22 19:59:31
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    In your opinion. It seems to me that mockery and such is OK if the Libtards do it. Don't like the taste of y'all's medicine? Too bad.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/22 20:30:04
    Giantfan
    +3
    Our own medicine. It's conservatives who are always badmouthing and putting down people who are different or think differently then they themselves do. My question to you is "what or who haven't you insulted that you don't agree with? You insult hyspanics, gays, people who are for peace, people who are against guns, people who are for womens choice, people who believe in climate change, people who want clean energy, people trying to save the whales , people trying to save the polar bears, people trying to save the rain forests, people who want better mileage on cars and trucks, people who are in favore of healthcare for all, people who are in favor of safety regulations. I mean the lists just goes on. Everyone has been called something bad by conservatives because they can't intellectually rap their minds around any of these things.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/22 21:17:32
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    When did I insult hispanics? When did I insult gays? (Unless you would label my saying "of course they should be able to get married" an insult) What's wrong with clean energy? I'm all for it, when the technology exists. When did I insult any of them? You're making that up. This whole diatribe is made up. Document it, prove it. Oh, and I do not answer for the Decepticons in Mordor on the Potomac. They aren't real conservatives.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/23 01:34:15
    Giantfan
    +2
    I said conservatives as a group not every one of them. There must be a few non namecalling adult conservatives left in this country it's just getting harder and harder to find them.

And many many more.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/23 01:38:42
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +1
    OK, I confess that I get a little confused when people use the editorial "you" so much, especially when in conversation with an individual. It is also very hard to find liberals who will actually address the issues and not resort to name calling right out the gate. I believe that the key would be to find REAL conservatives. The talking heads on TV? I don't know what they are trying to conserve... Except their fan base. And I do come right up to the line and use the term Libtard from time to time. Not ashamed, I believe it to be an accurate descriptor for some.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/23 03:08:55
    Giantfan
    +2
    And I really hate that term (libertard) the worst I use is con for conservative and that's because I'm lazy with my typing. I'm not above name calling sometimes when I see someone doing it to others I'll jump right in like a kid getting to his presents on Christmas morning. But to be totally honest I just wish people would try and get along after all no one will cause more damage to America than Americans fighting amongst each other.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/23 22:56:55
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +1
    I like Decepticons, because that is what they are. That and the Kleptocrats. I generally use lib(NO ER)tard to get someone's goat. REAL Conservatives don't care about who wants to marry who, who wants to live with what, etc. because it isn't their business. REAL Conservatives respect the privacy of others and demand that their's is respected in return. Like, just for instance, if Rachel Maddow wanted to marry Ellen my one question would be "where are they registered?" My mom is a huge fan of Ellen's and would want to get them something. That is between them and whatever clergyman would marry them. It's certainly none of mine!!! Seriously, it is hard enough finding happiness in this world as it is, why would I try to stop someone from getting it? The government has absolutely NO BUSINESS being in the marriage game. Licenses are just another revenue stream to them...

Sadly, though, I doubt that there will ever be any "getting along." This country has always been very marginal on agreement. If there had been telegraphs in 1787, I sincerely doubt that New York and Virginia would have ratified the Constitution-we were that divided even then. There is a bunch of political hay made out of states wanting to secede. The opponents of this like to call them the new Confeder...

Sadly, though, I doubt that there will ever be any "getting along." This country has always been very marginal on agreement. If there had been telegraphs in 1787, I sincerely doubt that New York and Virginia would have ratified the Constitution-we were that divided even then. There is a bunch of political hay made out of states wanting to secede. The opponents of this like to call them the new Confederacy just lacking the slaves. Yet no one says boo about the ORIGINAL secessionist movement, the Pickering Affair of 1803! Yes, the Secretary of State to George Washington wanted to form a new Northern Confederacy... Gotta love revisionist history and selective recall, eh?
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/23 23:09:01
    Giantfan
    +2
    I never heard of that 1803 Northern confederacy. But again it never happened it was just someome idea of what he wanted.
    Ellen is one of my favorites. She is already married to a beautiful woman they were married in August of 2008. It was legal in Cal. I gotta love Cal. except for the fact my cousin lives there. This is the woman Ellen married.
    nbv

nbv
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/23 23:14:10
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +2
    Yeah, I know that Ellen married Portia,I was using her as an example with Rachel because this is a thread about her. My whole point is that it should be up to what ever state-no DOMA because, again, it is not the business of the general government. I'm a REAL Conservative-the Patriot Act and DOMA must go!!! (And I think that Portia looked FANTASTIC in that gown!!!)
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/23 23:29:36
    Giantfan
    +2
    Actually it is the business of the federal government in taxes and in inheritance amoung other things. There are many things straight couples get that gays don't, unless all are equal not only in the eyes of God but in the eyes of the federal, state and local governments. That's why I am for universal gay marriage just like universal straight marriage.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/27 20:20:46
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    This is where you and I differ-you obviously advocate a top down, one size fits all solution and I don't. I think that there is a solution and it is in the 9th and 10th Amendments. This is a matter for the people and their representatives in the states to solve. The Federal government can go suck it, as far as I'm concerned. They take in far too much money and abuse too much illegitimate power as it is. Most inheritance cases are heard in District Courts, not Federal ones. Just as divorce cases are. If a state wants to make a law saying gay marriages are equal to straight ones then great. And if its neighbor doesn't want to that's fine too. And then all concerned can vote with their feet.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/28 00:39:58
    Giantfan
    +1
    Just forget the ammendments. Times have changed. Conservatives faught against womens rights and lost, they were against civil rights and lost and now they are against gay rights and will loose. They always seem to be a day late and dollar short. And someday they will be on the wrong side of the pot issue as well.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/28 03:25:50
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +1
    "Forget the Amendments." Wow, um, huh. So forget the document that gives the government its very limited authority? OK, why don't we just shut down this failed experiment altogether and each state go its own way. I actually like that idea...
    And actually it was the Democrats that opposed the civil rights actions, not the Republicans. "Conservatives" did not fight against women's rights, either. Unless you mean the whole Roe v. Wade. Another thing that should have been left to the states.
    And pot-why it is illegal is beyond me. Well, no, its not. Because they couldn't tax it, that's why. And now we have a failed war on drugs and cartels using US guns to shoot up US citizens in US counties.
    "Conservative" needs defining. If you mean the neocons in Congress then I am not one. If you mean the "I would rather be wrong with Jefferson than right with men as these" conservatives, little "r" republicans, then that is me. Against vainglorious wars of convenience, against government intrusion into peoples' lives, wanting people to be able to live as they please without interference from others-live and let live, that is me.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/28 03:51:02
    Giantfan
    +1
    It was southern conservative democrats who faught against civil rights. Again forget parties and look at the ideologies. Yes conservatives opposed Roe vs. Wade and still do.
    I as you can tell am not a Constitutionalist. It served it's purpose to set a "foundation" for the start of a new nation. Times and situations and circumstances change but the Constitutionalists believe one size from the 1770's fits all. It doesn't.
    As for not wanting any interference from others with the old live and let live thing that's great except without rules there will be chaos. Many people need guidence and rules or they haven't a clue as to what to do. Even God set rules. He didn't leave us alone did he?
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/30 01:43:24 (edited)
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    My basis for the live and let live is "your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free of you." Basically free to do what you please but do not hit me up to pay the bills and do not inflict yourself on me. I am by no means a nihilist or anarchist.
    The Constitution is still 100% applicable today. If it isn't then Obama president of nothing and I do not have to pay any more income taxes. The reason people have the delusion that it is irrelevant is because it is not being adhered to. The Founders new two very important things; a) they did not have all the answers and b), things would change. So they included a mechanism to make the needed changes-article 5.
    You keep throwing out the term "conservative" as though they are boogie men. You have to ask yourself, before burning them in effigy, what precisely are they trying to conserve? I hate repeating myself but this needs to be repeated. Just as "liberalism" needs to be defined. In today's context, "liberalism" has absolutely nothing to do with Thomas Jefferson, a classical liberal. "Progressivism" is retrograde to 1917 Moscow. Context context context. And of course I despise the Roe v. Wade decision! I also do not stop anyone from going into an abortion mill...
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/30 03:18:58
    Giantfan
    Why is it when you or others like you talk about freedoms it almost always comes down to money? Just say it's mine so keep your grubby paws off it. I want it all and you can't have any.That's all. It's not about freedom at all it's about money.
    As for being a progressive it only means to me that is "looking forward, not satified with stagnation wanting to continue moving forward." PS I don't mind sharing. I was brought up to share. We didn't have much but we weren't cheapskates either.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/30 23:15:52 (edited)
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    Freedom=private property rights=money. Very simple equation. Money is the most fundamental form of private property rights. If you do not have private property rights then you certainly do not have freedom. And as far as what I do with my money it is MY business and not that of the Leviathan living in Mordor on the Potomac. My charitable giving is my business-once again, as with my retirement or healthcare, I know what's best for me far better than Obama. I also know what charities I want to support and what ones I think can go suck eggs. And, if I choose not to support ANY that is also my business and my right.
    If "progressive" means "forward" then why are we going backwards, to the October Revolution of 1917? Why are we going down a path that is a historically proven failure and the European countries, that are the darlings of our "cultural elites," are warning us away from? It isn't forward, it is down the sewer.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/31 00:03:33
    Giantfan
    No offense but you do know what's best for you as i know what's best for me but the difference between the two of us is that I am a social person who actually cares about others and the lesser among us. You care about you first and foremost. It's all about you. That is the difference. Whatever floats your boat Pat. I always remember two things I have read. One is Matthew 20:16. The other is Luke 21:1-4
    Have a good night.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/01/31 00:10:00
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    Obviously you missed the part where I wrote that I support what charities I choose to. Take a look at the Lions Club Web page and see what charities we support. I don't usually mention this because I don't do it for accolades but because I like to do it. I get off on the warm fuzzies I get, so yeah-you're right. It is all about me. I enjoy the rewarding feeling I get for helping My issue is that the government doesn't know anything about charity and should not be in that business. We managed quite well for a real long time without them in it...
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/01/31 00:35:06
    Giantfan
    +1
    No I didn't miss that. So you judge who's worthy of your generosity and who isn't. You know some scientists have researched this and said that a liberal is more socially advanced then conservatives for that very reason. When man first existed in groups they took care of each other because they new each other but they would not share with another group they didn't know. They think that sharing with people we don't know is an advancement up the social latter (something that wasn't born into us but rather learned) because everyone is willing to share within a tight nit group like a family. They think that's why liberals complain less about who gets tax dollars (the poor and needy) while conservatives feel the need to choose who gets their money. So no I diidn't miss it but the more conservatives keep saying the same things the more they prove these scientists to be correct.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/02/01 00:22:59
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    Some scientists that are liberals and depend on grants to justify their existence. Wow, so I tell you that I give to charity and didn't even list my volunteer work and you still find fault with it... OK, I got nothing left. Go ahead and dwell on your imagined superiority, I don't care. And yes, I decide who I give my money too. That is not wrong or bad. Oh, and the IRS figures show that self styled conservatives and Republicans have a higher charitable giving rate than libtards. I'm done, I've tried to help you but it's pointless.
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/02/01 03:40:59
    Giantfan
    +1
    Patrick 50% of scientists consider themselves liberal 45% don't consider themselves neither and 5% consider themselves conservative. I wonder why?
    The only thing I find fault with in your volunteer work or your charity giving is your speaking of it like you're the only one who does those things. Bragging is not becoming of you Patrick. And remember to be true charity one must give and ask for nothing in return and that goes for claiming it on tax returns.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/02/02 00:12:54
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    I wasn't bragging or saying that I am the only one doing those things. I mention them to counter the false idea that conservatives, real ones not the Decepticon types in Mordor on the Potomac, don't care or take care of others. And I don't ask anything of anyone for compensation and it never appears on my tax forms. Of course I must be honest-there are several things that I don't claim on taxes simply because the more you try to claim the more difficult the forms get and the easier it is for the KGB to come in and jack you up! Unlike the Clintons who claimed a deduction for donating used underwear one year...
  • Giantfan Patrick... 2013/02/02 03:54:28
    Giantfan
    +1
    I could honestly care less what the Clintons tried to claim or Romney either. I have never nor will I ever claim charitable contributions because then it really isn't charity in the purest form.
  • Patrick... Giantfan 2013/02/02 18:45:44
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    True. But I had to throw the DC Hillbillies in because I wanted to demonstrate that being cheap is nonpartisan.

2014/10/20 18:12:13