"Public 'Service' Announcement from Planned Parenthood."

Sean 2011/01/28 05:47:30
I am interested to read folk's thoughts on this add from Planned Parenthood
read folks add planned parenthood

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6kNcS9E9U

• Thea 2011/02/05 18:45:20
    Thea
    +1
    I hate horror movies.
  • Sean Thea 2011/02/05 18:58:04
    Sean
    Horror movies?
  • Thea Sean 2011/02/05 20:04:47
    Thea
    +1
    Yesssss, that clip was some scarry shytt.
  • Sean Thea 2011/02/05 20:06:00
    Sean
    Why was it scary?
  • Thea Sean 2011/02/05 20:08:53
    Thea
    +1
    LOL Yes it was scary to my flaky azz!
  • Sean Thea 2011/02/05 20:10:25
    Sean
    +1
    The idea of anyone drinking semen is bizarre, semen, and vaginal fluids are not beverages.
  • Thea Sean 2011/02/05 20:13:35
    Thea
    +1
    ROTFL!!! You are about to get me kicked ot of this library!! That is some real talk though. What goes on between consenting adults is their business, but I demand my right to remain ignorant of their goings on.
  • Brian 2011/02/02 19:42:29 (edited)
    Brian
    This is just plan sick and it shows just who is behind this add, thats right satan him self!
    I pray for the lost daily, Jesus is the only way to heaven and
    the Holy Bible is the True Word of GOD!
    Thanks for getting it out!
    Blessings! lost daily jesus heaven holy bible true god blessings Jesus return
  • moo 2011/01/31 09:45:52
    moo
    That was kinda lame to even make that video. I could of made a way better video than they did.
  • fnordfnordfnord 2011/01/31 07:19:27
    fnordfnordfnord
    +1
    hilarious.
  • boywonder 2011/01/30 20:39:31
    boywonder
    +2
    That's dirty. LOL dirty lol BJ
  • jjo 2011/01/30 17:34:09
    jjo
    +1
    Is this supposed to be news about that obscene place?
  • Sketch 2011/01/29 21:12:21 (edited)
    Sketch
    +2
    Further degenerate activity from the group that was started for the genocide of the black race from America. Interesting that it was a black guy giving the blow job. If you don't believe me about the genisis of the group, find a pre 1960's version of Margaret Sanger's writings. They haven't been sanitized by Planned Parenthood. Even Hitler praised her and gave credit for her ideas on eugenics for the black race. He decided to use her writings along with others as a basis and expanded them for the Jews in Germany and conquered territory.
  • jjo Sketch 2011/01/30 17:35:21
    jjo
    +1
    You are exactly correct, except in the ad it is no one but the black guy's fault for being in the ad.
  • Sketch jjo 2011/01/30 18:26:51
    Sketch
    Most blacks do not realize the majority of the Planned Parenthood clinics are in black communities. The biggest supporters of Planned Parenthood are the Democrats, and race-baiters like Sharpton and Jackson. I want to know when blacks will wake up and realize the are supporting and voting for the wrong people. It is Democrats who have destroyed the black family and initiative with their welfare programs.
  • jjo Sketch 2011/01/30 18:32:53
    jjo
    I think you're wrong, it is the blacks who destroy themselves and blame it on the government.
    People need to take responsibility for themselves as OPRAH WINFREY DID!

A black is in the white house what more do they want????????????????!!!!!!!!!...

I don't care what the democrats do I am not one of them.
    I'm not a republican either cannot belong to either of those parties and be true to God.
  • Sketch jjo 2011/01/30 18:42:32
    Sketch
    Yes, they did in a way, but they were sold a bill of goods by Johnson. According to Thomas Sowell, his research shows that up until the Great Society blacks had a lower divorce and out of wedlock incident then the white or Hispanic populations. The Race-Baiters that took over after the death of King, knew the only way that they could make money and keep power was to brainwash their core constituency group into buying the programs hook, line and sinker.
  • jjo Sketch 2011/01/30 18:56:48
    jjo
    It is still their fault no matter how you slice it.
    Responsibility is an individual thing.
    It is easy to blame "them" when all the time the blame lies on yourself.
    It is the old psychiatrist trick..blame everyone for your problems but YOU!
  • Zalethon 2011/01/29 15:36:59
    Zalethon
    I don't get why this is bad. Cheesy, yes.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2011/01/29 14:16:20
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +4
    well they are under fire for this
  • Sean ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/01/29 17:49:39 (edited)
    Sean
    +1
    I don't like Fox, however, they are right on what they reported on this story though.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Sean 2011/01/29 17:50:39
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    well i could look around for cnn or AP clips if u prefer but its the same story
  • Sean ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/01/29 18:03:36
    Sean
    +1
    Oh, I can easily cut them down to, I'm have little respect for all of the mainstream media. I would really like to see the public abandon the mainstream media, it would be giant step toward freedom because the mainstream media is controlled news, not real news, and it might happen with more people getting into the alternative, and broadcasting on the internet.

I don't close myself off from the mainstream media, I will reference CNN, Fox, AP, ABC, CBS, etc when I'm trying to get a message across to mainstreamers because most of them won't accept anything from the alternative though the alternative does better journalism than the mainstream LOL.

When Alex Jones reports something that the public should be paying attention to for example, I'l usually try to find something from the Mainstream media on that topic, though it's never as good as his reporting, because the mainstream media reports those same stories as if they're no big deal, I really don't see how Bill Gates openly admitting on during a public speaking that he wants to see vaccines used to cull the human population is not a big deal! However, CNN thought so, because when they reported that, they reported it as if it was not a big deal, however, for the people who don't believe what I'm talking about, it still helps having a citation from the mainstream media despite their pathetic journalism work, and that's giving them more credit than they deserve.
  • Sean ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/01/29 18:14:06
    Sean
    +1
    I really encourage folks to start thinking outside the mainstream media box, if you've got internet connection, the alternative media is vast, and just listen to hosts like Alex Jones, and David Icke and check what what they report, and you'll find they're about 99% accurate. This stuff is going on! I have much respect for Alex Jones though he's a paleoconservative, and I don't share that view, however, the reporting he does is world class, I don't care what anybody says, he's one of the best out there.

This world tyranny is going to continue as long as people keep ignoring it, stop ignoring it folks, acknowledge it, that's the first step. I suspect that's one of the reasons why people get uncomfortable listening to someone like Alex Jones, or David Icke, or Jeff Rense, people are afraid to face reality, ignoring it though will not make it go away.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Sean 2011/01/29 18:17:38
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    normally i dont do fox news it was the first clip that popped up usually i prefer local news or ap news first over fox or cnn
  • Sean ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/01/29 18:37:08
    Sean
    Be open minded to the alternative media because you'll notice better reporting. For example if UK Guardian reports about Bilderberg holding their annual conference in Greece last year, and the public not being able to get within 2 miles of their meeting facility which was a hotel, and the members of Bilderberg having government security forces from all different countries guarding them, and everything they met about kept secret from the public, they reported on it as if it was a miner story, Really?! An organization that's comprised of bankers, heads of trans-national corporation, prominent politicians, royalty, etc etc etc meeting in secret, under such heavy guard, their meeting facility locked down to the point where you can't get within miles of it, people who are staying in that hotel not being able to be on the premises during the hours of the conference because they ordered that nobody except hotel employees be on the premises, they've got that level of power to do so, and that's not something the public should be in an uproar about?! Really UK Guardian?! Really the rest of you in the mainstream media?! Wow!

George Carlin said it right when he said in one of his stand up routines, "maybe maybe maybe something else suck around here like the public." That's one of those t...

George Carlin said it right when he said in one of his stand up routines, "maybe maybe maybe something else suck around here like the public." That's one of those things that really makes me wonder about the public, the fact there an organization comprised of members of the Banking Cartel, The Petroleum Cartel, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip who openly calls for world population reduction, may prime ministers, presidents, and chancellors, and royalty from all different countries of the world getting together to set A GLOBAL agenda that will impact the people of the whole planet, IN SECRET, UNDER GUARD FROM INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES LIKE MI6, MOSSAD, and other intelligence agencies from all major countries! And it's not as if that was exclusively reported in the alternative media, UK Guardian reported it, though they did pathetic job reporting it, none the less they did though, so did BBC, not sure if any American media reported it or not, point being, the fact that the public did not react to that at all really seriously leads to question the collective worth of the human population. Do we seriously not have any survival instinct at all?! What in the world is wrong with people?!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Sean 2011/01/29 18:42:26
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    whats wrong with the world
    main stream religion

by its self religion is a wonderful thing
    but people took something meant to bring everyone together
    and use it to control others to be a god among man
    for policital and religious power and influence for greed
    and make good people do bad things in the name of god

thats the problem
    is we are too full of ourselves to see it
    and the religious zelaots make it worse
    the only thing we humans are good for
    is comming up with new ways to desttroy ourselves
    and make a profit while doing it
  • Brian ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2011/02/02 20:02:05 (edited)
    Brian
    +1
    It goes to show that our government is backed by satan him self and that is just where they are getting their power from, “Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower” for satans army! So they can get the NWO in place and that is the TRUTH!
    All of our mainstream media is controlled by these evil elites as well....
    Blessings!
  • kmay 2011/01/29 14:07:46 (edited)
    kmay
    +2
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sick.

Everyone knowa PLP is abortion first, SafeS second.
  • JingerJewels 2011/01/29 07:09:31
    JingerJewels
    wtf!!!!!
  • Shawna 2011/01/29 06:59:51
    Shawna
    +3
    The Planned Parenthood agenda is one of safe sex. It's time they changed their name.
  • Shawna 2011/01/29 06:57:42
    Shawna
    +3
    ROTFL-that's a weird one. My only thought really is how creepy to be getting a blow job and this guy who looks like your dad is walking around lecturing you just like a dad would.
  • USER DEACTIVATED 2011/01/29 04:03:36
    USER DEACTIVATED
    +1
    so, "Planned PARENTHOOD's" newest use of taxpayer dollars has nothing to do with parenthood? Pervy little bastards.
  • Angel 2011/01/29 03:54:39
    Angel
    +2
    oh yeah better be careful there guys, you might get pregnant....
    you tax dollars at work...
    not only is this commercial stupid but it is SICK
  • Nichole 2011/01/29 03:45:49
    Nichole
    +3
    OKay, this one threw me for a loop. I can understand using two guys that way it doesn't seem to just be talking to heterosexuals, however, this is Planned PARENTHOOD. Unless there's been some great advance in science that I haven't heard about, only hetero couples need to worry about planning ahead in that respect.
  • ☆ c61☆ 2011/01/29 03:11:25
    ☆ c61☆
    +2
    Thats just frickin sick! WTH does planned parenthood have to do with Gay sex?!
    Defund these suckers! Uhh...pun intended
  • CyanWhispers 2011/01/29 02:40:01
    CyanWhispers
    +3
    You have got to be kidding! I want to "hurl" to think my tax dollars pay for rubbish like that!!
  • Werdnar 2011/01/29 02:30:40
    Werdnar
    +2
    Hey, DAW - I agree. Are you serious? Like Einstein once said, "There are only two things that are infinite. The universe and man's stupidity. And I am not sure about the first one." The progressives hold the trophy for this one.
  • Greg 2011/01/29 02:23:19
    Greg
    +5
    OMG why is Planned Parenthood getting into the GAY arena. Ain't gonna be an abortion there.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2011/01/29 01:50:23
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +7
    These people are SICK. And they get federal subsidies. This whole thing should be defunded and shut down. It's really just a murder factory.

2014/07/23 14:09:54