Public opinion of NAMBLA by the liberals in San Francisco..........?

Vollont 2012/09/09 03:49:57
Whats the public opinion of Nambla in San Francisco? Do they support organizations like that? if San Francisco was its own state and Nambla put a ballot initiative to abolish age of consent laws, do you think that the citizens of San Francisco would vote for it or not and why?

its the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Theyre located and started in San Francisco They want to abolish age of consent laws so men and boys can love each other. its similar to the gay rights movement.

Is San Francisco liberal enough to support this?

• Tee Quake 2012/09/09 04:00:58
    No. Even San Francisco isnt that liberal
    Tee Quake
    +5
    How the Hell would I know. First, I could not care less about what homosexuals in San Francisco believe. What I find repugnant is the thought of adult males seducing the children of other people. It is disgusting and the damage done to the youngster will likely last a lifetime. NAMBLA is a callous and heinous disregard for the well being of young, male children. They have no place in a civilized society. Progressives and politically correct Nazi's should suffer the same consequences as the perverts in NAMBLA.

• marty 2012/09/10 01:28:50
    marty
    I think that even San Fran knows when a line needs to be drawn.
  • Mark 2012/09/09 17:17:38
    Yes. San Francisco is too liberal not to agree with NAMBLA
    Mark
    I thought this association was made up on a South Park episode. Is this group really real?
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/09/09 16:21:28
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    The homosexual culture is NAMBLA
  • burning... ☆astac☆... 2012/09/10 07:49:07 (edited)
  • Kronan_1 2012/09/09 16:19:40
    Kronan_1
    +1
    If any of those NAMBLA perverts want to Know if God really exists , let them touch on of my grandkids. They will know the true meaning of life at light speed. Sniper
  • All American 2012/09/09 13:01:07
    All American
    +1
    They're so looney it wouldn't surprise me.
  • D D 2012/09/09 12:48:32
    D D
    +1
    It is every American's RIGHT to sleep with who they want no matter what the age or gender. I do believe they would vote for abolishing consent laws.

I saw a documentary years ago where the motto was "sex before 8 or it's too late". I'll never forget it. Awful.
  • Zuggi 2012/09/09 04:06:40
    Zuggi
    +2
    NAMBLA is a disgusting organization that's been thrown out of every gay umbrella organization they've attempted to join.
  • ☆astac☆... Zuggi 2012/09/09 16:22:41
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    That is not true, Look at GLSEN, founded and encouraged by those that are NAMBLA supporters
  • Zuggi ☆astac☆... 2012/09/09 16:49:06
    Zuggi
    +1
    You're a lunatic if you believe that.
  • ☆astac☆... Zuggi 2012/09/09 16:52:25
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Kevin Jennings founded GLSEN, Kevin Jennings supports Nambla, and has even wrote about adults being allowed to have sex with young boys.
  • Zuggi ☆astac☆... 2012/09/09 16:53:58
    Zuggi
    +1
    Jennings neither supports NAMBLA nor wrote about adults being allowed to have sex with young boys.

We've gone through this before, and you couldn't prove anything. Do you really want to go around and around again?
  • ☆astac☆... Zuggi 2012/09/09 16:54:54
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Actually Jennings does support Nambla, and he does write about adults being allowed to have sex with young boys. Your lies are just sad
  • Zuggi ☆astac☆... 2012/09/09 16:58:20
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/09/09 04:04:42
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    It is likely that there are closeted members of NAMBLA in the highest reaches of the Democratic Progressive Communist Party.
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/09/09 04:04:09
    themadhare ~IJM
  • Cricket themadh... 2012/09/09 16:23:54
    Cricket
    +1
    niiiiiiice
    +4
    Of course they would and so would the dems.
  • Tee Quake 2012/09/09 04:00:58
    Tee Quake
    +5

2014/11/28 00:17:23