PUBLIC OPINION > Liberals Want to See Romney's Tax Returns, Conservatives Think It's Just a Distraction

No presidential election is complete without its share of drama. Each candidate will be faced with the ghosts of their past -- some real, and some imagined. Right now, Mitt Romney's tax returns are holding the public's attention. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid claims he heard from a "reputable source" that Romney didn't pay taxes for a decade. Romney has already released some of his returns, but there's still a gap in the record. We asked the public if Romney should release more records.

We were hoping for some consensus, but no such luck. Responses were split down the middle, and can you guess what the determining factor was? But first, we wanted to call attention to an interesting argument mentioned in the Top Opinion: "We have it from a very reliable source that Harry Reid is a pedophile." This is a very popular response calling attention to the similarities between Reid's "reputable source" and tabloid rumors. Now, let's get to the stats.

All Politics

Naturally, the biggest difference between people who think Romney should release his tax returns and those who think it's a distraction is their political alignment. Most liberals want to see them, and most conservatives don't. That suggests the shoe would be on the other foot if the parties were reversed.

Big Money, Blind Eye

There was also a correlation between income and response, but there are a couple of issues with that. First of all, income typically correlates with political alignment, meaning the relation between income and response could be directly caused by politics. But it should also come as no surprise that well-off respondents are more likely to call it a distraction.

Young and Suspicious

Another factor that could have affected the income correlation is the age breakdown. Younger respondents were much more likely to want to see Romney's returns. Again, age and politics often line up, so all three of these demographics are probably somewhat linked. Young, left-leaning people with smaller incomes want to make sure Romney is playing fair.

If you'd like to vote on this question, dig deeper into the demographics, or engage in existing discussion about the topic, visit our poll on Mitt Romney's tax returns. We'd love to hear from you!

• PAUL F 2012/08/07 22:37:51
    PAUL F
    +17
    I like the idea that Obama needs to show his High School and collage transcripts! As well as his bar exam test scores! This man is suppose to be a scholar! Producing his applications and documentation on the subjects Obama has hear say about is fair game! So, I say to all you communist out there! If you want to see 10 years of tax returns then we want to see proof of his education! Not just a diploma but TRANSCRIPTS!!!! If not, this is a dead issue!

• wtxwoman 2012/08/10 06:21:26
    wtxwoman
    +1
    Well, they are the people who know most about distractions. I wonder how they like getting some of their own medicine. LOL! I think everything about a candidate should be public.
  • luigi1-... wtxwoman 2012/08/10 10:14:04
    luigi1- in god we trust
    Agree. Both parties not just the GOP.
  • Dan 2012/08/10 03:00:54
    Dan
    +1
    A distraction. Especially to keep anyone from seeing his closed whole life!
  • Lee Dan 2012/08/12 17:20:39
    Lee
    Basically what we have here is a man who claims to be financial Wizard, but who will not let us see how he handles his own finances.

That doesn't make Mitt Romney very credible does it?

His refusal to release his tax records puts his character in question, and it puts his claims of financial mastery or even his financial competency into question.

And STILL, he refuses to release his tax records, which can only mean that whatever he is hiding would absolutely sink him as a candidate if the nation found out about it.

An American citizen would have to be a fool to vote for Mitt Romney.
  • Dan Lee 2012/08/18 00:49:06
    Dan
    I agree that if Mitt has nothing to hide, he shouldn't have a problem with showing his tax records. However, I'm more afraid of a man who won't even show his school records! I have no great love for Romney. But I have more fear of Obama! I'm not a socialist and Obama scares me to death. That is backed up only from what I have read from history.
  • Rand 2012/08/10 01:07:03
    Rand
    +4
    Absolutley:: AS soon as Obama's release their High School, Middle School and grade School records, His college records, why he and Michelle were disbarred from law practice. Who his major bundlers are ! His social security no#s , His grades from law school and all other information that he is currently hiding. The problem with Romney is he is so clean, that the good folks at the DNC are fustrated. No girl friends, no drugs, no booze, nada. The guy has a ALL AMERICAN FAMILY, that we will not be embarrsed by. Good luck on digging up dirt on this guy.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/11 06:24:53
    Tarheel
    Clean? Except for the Bain Capital thing, Son of Boss thing....
  • Rand Tarheel 2012/08/14 23:43:34
    Rand
    tarheel. Tell me with facts, backed up with verifiable articles. You see , there is nothing there, the issue you should focus on is President Omaba's past 4 years. All facts, the truth will set you free from the lies of the DNC. Wish you well.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/14 23:46:37
    Tarheel
    I read many different articles about Bain Capital and Son of Boss. You are welcome to do research of your own. None of my resources were from the DNC. But you go ahead and keep spreading that Conservative propaganda. Cause that's what it is. And guess what, the different articles, at different dates had the same information.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/14 23:48:04
    Tarheel
    And something your kind leaves out is that Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, you don't get that without stellar grades. Top 10% of the class, plus he was invited to join the Harvard Law Review.
  • Rand Tarheel 2012/08/14 23:57:22
    Rand
    You are correct on Obama's Magna Cum Laude.
    Keep doing your research, look at the information on the other side of the liberal view. I often wonder how we are living on the same earth and arrive at such polarizing postions. How is a good man called bad , and a really poor president called good? Help me understand. Are we so different or is it values that are different. I really want to understand why do you folks embrace, socailism, knowing where it leads along with the damage to whole countries and families.
    thanks for your point of view.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/15 00:14:47
    Tarheel
    For one it's not socialism. That's a scary word and that's why it's thrown out all the time. Just like racism. I hate the way people say that at the drop of a hat. I was born in 1960 and saw racism in all it's ugliness. When traveling with a young black teenager who was like a little sister to my mother, we were going from N.C. to D.C. Everytime we stopped at a restaurant, we were asked to leave. That's racism. It's a hateful word, designed to stir up tensions. The same with socialism and communism. No one says that there shouldn't be people who make a lot of money and are successful but it shouldn't be at the expense of those who do their best but are barely or not making it at all. When you hear of corporations that are ruining rivers and won't do anything about it, well that's pathetic and it's because they don't want to lose one cent of profits. You see, I'm also old enough to remember the commercial where the Native America stood looking at the polluted rivers and crying. When I was a kid, we thought, because of pollution, that everyone would be wearing gas masks just to survive. But do you know what came out that The Clean River Act, and after that corporations had to do a better job at being responsible. What's wrong with that? Is it socialism to not wan...
    For one it's not socialism. That's a scary word and that's why it's thrown out all the time. Just like racism. I hate the way people say that at the drop of a hat. I was born in 1960 and saw racism in all it's ugliness. When traveling with a young black teenager who was like a little sister to my mother, we were going from N.C. to D.C. Everytime we stopped at a restaurant, we were asked to leave. That's racism. It's a hateful word, designed to stir up tensions. The same with socialism and communism. No one says that there shouldn't be people who make a lot of money and are successful but it shouldn't be at the expense of those who do their best but are barely or not making it at all. When you hear of corporations that are ruining rivers and won't do anything about it, well that's pathetic and it's because they don't want to lose one cent of profits. You see, I'm also old enough to remember the commercial where the Native America stood looking at the polluted rivers and crying. When I was a kid, we thought, because of pollution, that everyone would be wearing gas masks just to survive. But do you know what came out that The Clean River Act, and after that corporations had to do a better job at being responsible. What's wrong with that? Is it socialism to not want a few people's greed make life worse for everyone else? I worked at a Title 1 school, I saw single moms doing the best they could, I talked to them as they cried over something that their child had done (nothing horrible just reg. bad class behavior). I saw someone struggling and I sympathized and felt empathy for her. Some others look at someone they feel is mooching off of them. Who is to judge who needs help and who doesn't. How many governments want freebies and benefits to bring their company into an area? I see the benefit, but what has to be cut for that? Now we have Mitt, who has more money than most people can even conceive and I am supposed to believe he has an iota of caring or knowing what I go through as a single mom? I'm a teacher, my last paycheck was in May (well I did get $116 in June for teaching a homebound student), I can't wait until the end of this. I've dropped by cell phone and everything else I can think of....but I'm supposed to worry about the scandal of his dancing horse? Out of touch. It literally scares me to see the class structure separate so much. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. (And now the middle class is just about in the poor category). History does not show good things when that happens. I am a liberal but very moderate. But some of the things i read on here, the hate, the calling poor people names, really scare me. Hope you have a great evening.
  • Rand Tarheel 2012/08/15 23:06:17
    Rand
    Thanks for helping me to undestand. Your explanation was from your heart. I appreciate that . I was born in the early 50's in a poor family with 5 little kids and parents that were commited to raising a family without gov't help. My father had came home from the War and my mother from working during the War at a Air Force base. They moved to rule Washington State from Idaho and my father worked two jobs . One during the day at a farm and the nights at the sugar beet factory. It was hard for them as parents as it was for your parents. They feared nothing after coming thru world war II and put their faith in working hard to become independent and own their own little farm. My father was a democrat, much different then those democrats of today. We grew up working long days and into the nights on the little family farm. I never thought we were poor, I never thought life was tough. Im sure my parents did as they tried to make ends meet with no salary coming in from a job. Many years we had no taxable income because of crop loss or damage to the cows from disease.
    Where America is heading is scaring the heck out of many of us. We have the gov't giving away most of what we have, so they can maintain power over groups of people.
    Maybe life is not quite fair. Maybe t...

Maybe life is not quite fair. Maybe the struggle of the poor to become part of the middle class seems like too steep of a climb at times. As a school teacher in your circumstances pretty tough.
    Today I set with a Hispanic man to review is finances. He proudly told me how he was sending his daughter to college with money he had in his pension account, which was pretty small. His hope for the future in his daughter moved me with great admiration for him. Born in mexico ,but a proud American. Each of us wants better for their children and their future. The struggle is what makes each of us who we are and who our family can become.
    I admire that you are doing what you can. Each day as I stop work I ask myself , have I done all I could for my family. Usually at 10:00 pm I come in from working.
    WE will probably never meet in this life. I belive it is my responsibilty to serve my fellow man and to share what I have. I do that by donating 10% to my church. By helping my neighbor and lifting the poor, by watching over the widows and the fatherless. By being a responsible parent and husband.
    I don't believe it is the responsibility of Gov't to take care of everyone. I do believe it is each of our responsibility , our churchs and our communities. If that identifies me as being a conservative republican , then Iam. More so a person who is taking responsibility for himself, family and his neighbors.
    May God bless You.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/17 01:28:14
    Tarheel
    I enjoyed reading your post, it was also from the heart. I had relatives that were farmers and I remember their long hard days. It sounds like you are a hard worker, who loves your family and does a lot to help others. Just don't work too many long hours and miss out on some of the important things in life. I, too, have had many experiences teaching Hispanic students. Most of them were the most studious, creative and wonderful students. I had one girl, who every day would ask me if she was missing any work. I'd tell her how I didn't think it was possible. We also had one hispanic kid who didn't do anything (we would joke about him being the one non-hard working hispanic student). Knowing how hard some of these (now 16 year old students worked and the amnesty, I hope it works out for them), I don't know if they were legal or not, but I worried about it. You sound like a really great and compassionate person and thank you for sharing your views with me. (I usually don't make so many typos, I think I must have been tired or something.) God Bless you too!
  • Rand Tarheel 2012/08/20 18:22:29
    Rand
    Tarheel: We can all work together to serve America and its people. If we can keep talking like you and I are. Listening to one another and having different points of view. Hopefully we can always be motivated by the greater good, and allowing people to make choices. Each of us are who we are by our social enviroment, education, family and religious back ground.
    We often condem different view points not understanding the back ground of that person. The last couple years I have been studing the founders of America, the Constitituion, the Bill of Rights and other documents crafted by these great men . I sincerely believe they were inspired by God in writing those documents. I only hope that we can return to those original values in the future. My grandchildren and your children need us to embrace those Christian values that will return us to following those so important principals of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. America needs TarHeel teaching School. America needs a deep profound love from all of us for restoring America to it position of greatness. We have to learn to work together for those principals.
    The best of life to you and your family.
  • Tarheel Rand 2012/08/21 01:54:27
    Tarheel
    Thank you, that is such a nice post. I somewhat think, that America can only make it by having people with different views but are willing to work together. I think the two party system was kind of a check system. (Imagine if everything went just to one side, all the time). We've started back to school, as in teacher's workdays (or common core workshops) so I can't be on SH as much, but I'll still check in now and again. The best to you and your family and God Bless.
  • RIP2012 2012/08/10 00:52:49
  • Lee 2012/08/09 23:57:16
    Lee
    +3
    Moderates such as myself believe that Romney should release his tax records.

Right Wingers are probably just as afraid as Romney is about releasing his tax records. What those tax records might reveal about the character of the man would most likely sink his entire campaign.

Releasing tax records has become standard operating procedure for candidates in Presidential races, but Romney fights the idea tooth and nail.

Obviously he has a LOT to hide.

It's really too bad the Republicans couldn't find an honorable candidate to run for President.
  • laurie.... Lee 2012/08/10 20:36:35
    laurie.mettier
    YOU ARE NOT A MODERATE! Mitt HAS released his tax returns - there is nothing to find Harry Reid knew there would be people naive enough to believe his HUGE LIE
  • Lee laurie.... 2012/08/11 01:51:21
    Lee
    +1
    two lousy years of tax returns.

Obama released 6 times as much.

Why can't Romney match him?

I'll tell you why. He doesn't want the American Public to find out about his past.

You'd have to be a fool to vote for Mitt Bundy.
  • Tarheel Lee 2012/08/11 06:25:42
    Tarheel
    +1
    His father released, what 12 years of taxes? And said that's how it should be done.
  • Rand Lee 2012/08/20 18:31:06
    Rand
    Lee: we aren't fools, Just people that think thru our responses. The discussion is JOBS, The ECONOMY,PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY and The DEBT created by OBAMA. Focusing on the tax returns is a smoke screen, to take the attention of the DEBATE of the Economy. Like 715 Billion that Obama pulled out of Medicare. ARe you awarey of that? Does that concern you. Or spending billions on Solindra. You keep what you make from your work. You take care of your family. WE do not need the Gov't extracting large amounts of our incomes for pet projects of Presidents.
  • Rand Lee 2012/08/14 23:50:50
    Rand
    +1
    you are not a moderate. A moderate would accept the fact of what is required by law. A moderate would look at the smoke screen obeing created ,so you will not focus on the dismal economy of the President and his senate. A moderate would want fiscal responsibility of the gov't . Check your liberal mask at the door and don't shame us moderates. WE are still examing both canidates and their past record, of course some of it is not available from the president, such as college records, bar exams and why the President and wifes bar license were pulled. HMMMM!
  • Diddley Squat 2012/08/09 22:59:41 (edited)
    Diddley Squat
    +5
    It's not just liberals, guys. He got booed in the primary debates by his own party for dodging on tax returns. In order to be confirmed in a cabinet post a person has to disclose tax returns. We don't need a president who can't meet that standard.

confirmed cabinet post person disclose tax returns president meet standard
  • Blank B... Diddley... 2012/08/10 16:14:15
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/08/09 22:43:09
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +2
    It's the Liberal version of Birtherism.
  • Pistol Pete 2012/08/09 21:53:13
    Pistol Pete
    +2
    Romney should tell Comrade Obama that he will release his tax returns IF:
    Obama releases his College Application showing him applying as a FOREIGN STUDENT, And, HOW he paid for College (Foreign Student AID), his College Transcripts. And, explain WHY the Illinois Bar made him and Michelle Obama turn in their License to practice Law, just a few minutes before they were going to TAKE their licenses.
  • bigfoot 2012/08/09 21:00:29
    bigfoot
    +2
    I don't take anything the Conservatives say seriously.like Mitt,Conservatives will say or do anything to achieve power and wealth.If Obama had Swiss Bank Accounts and was hiding his taxes and had Mitts personal history,the RWNJ Propaganda Machine would be making noises from every cavity they have.demanding Mitts Birth Certificate [Mexican],his 100 hidden wives,the finding of the man whose head Mitt shaved and attempted to strangle,his French mistress.whose soul he was saving at 2a.m..the drug money Mitt has stashed in those foreign banks.how long he has been laundering drug money for the Mexican Cartels?and who he is paying off in the IRS to avoid Tax Audits and hide drug money in his Individual Retirement Account?and how this Muslin,with a Mexican Birth Certificate,smuggled into the country by a wealthy Muslim family posing as a Mormon family member after receiving plastic surgery just waiting for the opportunity to become President and turn America into Mus**********? they'd think of something.because this Mexican Playboy Muslim,with plastic surgery,has also been shipping American Jobs and Technical Secrets to China. under the guise of funding new companies to Communist China.Rush/Sean/Billo would be warning all Ditto Heads and RWNJs that once you have plastic surgery,you are addicted.who knows who will show up if he is elected President?be very fearful.
  • JP bigfoot 2012/08/09 21:15:19
    JP
    +1
    How about them grades then?
  • bigfoot JP 2012/08/09 21:25:06
    bigfoot
    no way!no how! put your request in writing. we are too busy re-programing voting machines and registering illegals to vote.how long has Mitt been laundering Mexican drug money in his Swiss Bank Accounts? you know all you need to know.
  • JP bigfoot 2012/08/09 22:45:09
    JP
    +1
    Darn it Mitt! Those guys have all the good hookups!
  • No nons... bigfoot 2012/08/11 22:33:53
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    "we are too busy re-programing voting machines and registering illegals to vote."

Finally something that is the truth from you. Did you really mean to expose that?
  • bigfoot No nons... 2012/08/12 04:05:58
    bigfoot
    you are an amazing person.your ability to read and believe selectively regardless of the facts verifies your standing as a RWNJ.what else is left after the Republicans redrew voting districts,instituted I.D.'s to prevent voter fraud where none existed,used pre-programed voting machines,passed laws creating voter suppression.do us all favor,for once you speak the truth and shame the Devil.I live by a very simple set of rules:I'll fight fair if you do.otherwise everything goes.I hope Obama has learned that.winning is the only thing,when you encounter the likes of t Republican /Cons.Show Me the Taxes.and the Mexican Drug money in those off shore accounts.
  • No nons... bigfoot 2012/08/12 15:42:23
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    Such cr*ppola!.......When I read statements like this one from you, it
    is very depressing...... We have such an uninformed electorate, they
    just might reelect this incompetent president.

" .Show Me the Taxes.and the Mexican Drug money in those off shore accounts"

Do you really believe this successful businessman who turned the
    0lympics around and served as governor of Massachusetts without
    taking a salary is a ruthless businessman who only cares about
    money. I see you have all the soundbites........."taxes....... money,
    offshore accts....RWNJ.... redrew voting districts.... pre-programed voting machines....voter suppression. The thing that makes is sad is they
    are nothing but soundbites.

You have a POTUS, with the country crying in dispair for jobs, flying
    around on AirForce I campaigning and having 202 fund raisers to get
    reelected, with a dismal record of achevements, throwing out these
    soundbites to promote class/race warfare in this country. A man who
    won the admiration of the country and world because he inspired us
    with "we are not Red states and Blue states, we are the United States
    of America" now preaching envy and hate of those who have been
    successful. Oh they didn't build that on their own....".We the People
    built the roads and paid the teacher...

are nothing but soundbites.

built the roads and paid the teachers" that made it possible. Who do
    you think "We the People" are? It is the taxpayers of this country,
    which includes all those "rich people who aren't paying their fair share"
    according to 0bama.

You call me a RWNJ, of which you don't even know the meaning, because that
    is what 0-bots call the opposition. Sad and pathetic. Just answer one
    question for me if you can....... Would you rather have a decent job, like
    middle class Americans once had, or a welfare check from the government?
    Because that seems to be the only choice that is important in this very
    crucial election for POTUS in the year of 2012.
  • bigfoot No nons... 2012/08/12 17:20:55 (edited)
    bigfoot
    You continue to live in the fantasyland of Wishful Thinking.seeing and hearing whatever,you can conjur up in your private world of your imagination.Would I rather have a job or a government welfare check?the answer is a resounding Yes! to a Decent Job,living my middle class life style,in the Great Nation of the United States.You middle class Republican Conservatives,who are the classic living definition of a RWNJ,make me laugh.you still after being Con'd and screwed by Reagan to Bush2 and being used as the subjects of the dinner table and cocktail party jokes by the wealthy and powerful Republicans,you tag along behind them,calling yourselves Republicans because you live in a rented shack on their property.and you can see the bighouse with binoculars through the trees from your your outhouse. and vote as you are told.just hoping to catch a few things of value falling from their pockets .and because you think your name is HeyYou.You so called Republicans ,still haven't learned your lessons and apparently have a very short memory.Do you remember in the 1980's when Reagan was elected by Conservatives of both parties?How those 40 year olds and beyond,with general salaries of $65k on up.with beautiful houses,BMW'S,Mercedes etc in the three car garages,kids in private school and c...&
    You continue to live in the fantasyland of Wishful Thinking.seeing and hearing whatever,you can conjur up in your private world of your imagination.Would I rather have a job or a government welfare check?the answer is a resounding Yes! to a Decent Job,living my middle class life style,in the Great Nation of the United States.You middle class Republican Conservatives,who are the classic living definition of a RWNJ,make me laugh.you still after being Con'd and screwed by Reagan to Bush2 and being used as the subjects of the dinner table and cocktail party jokes by the wealthy and powerful Republicans,you tag along behind them,calling yourselves Republicans because you live in a rented shack on their property.and you can see the bighouse with binoculars through the trees from your your outhouse. and vote as you are told.just hoping to catch a few things of value falling from their pockets .and because you think your name is HeyYou.You so called Republicans ,still haven't learned your lessons and apparently have a very short memory.Do you remember in the 1980's when Reagan was elected by Conservatives of both parties?How those 40 year olds and beyond,with general salaries of $65k on up.with beautiful houses,BMW'S,Mercedes etc in the three car garages,kids in private school and company paid golf memberships all declared themselves Conservative Reagan supporters? Do you recall how the corporations began to "down size" by making long term employed Reagan Conservatives age 40 and over making comfortable salaries,with company paid Medical,Pensions,Life&Dis...; Ins,Multiple Week Vacations based upon long term employment into Unemployed Welfare Slackers?and how "Down Sizing" grew ala Mitt, into shipping American Jobs overseas and importing foreign professionals on a consultant basis at half the Cost of an American professional performing the same task? there is an Over Flowing Pool of highly educated and extremely experienced under employed and unemployed Republican/Reagan Conservative/ over Forty years old professionals available at your local Unemployment Office.apparently they are being mistaken by their previous Reagan/Bush2 Conservative co-workers for Welfare Queens and Poverty Pimps.Losing everything can cause that confusion.President Obama wasn't even on the radar screen when this Republican Party created economic disaster of the last Thirty Two years developed.of which Mitt is and was a Major Player.the Republican Agenda is to create a two tier society.Haves and Have Nots.Surprise! your a Have Not.
  • No nons... bigfoot 2012/08/12 17:42:11
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    I can't deal with your envy and hatred....It is so ingrained and beyond all hope..... Good luck to you.
  • akgold bigfoot 2012/08/13 18:26:52
    akgold
    "voter fraud where none existed"
    BULL SH!T !
    How would you or anyone else know if it were going on if there is not means to detect it?
    I moved from Alaska to Colorado recently. I went to change my license and was asked if I wanted to register to vote without even being asked if I were a citizen. It is not difficult at all for an illegal to register, how would you ever know if they did.
    Even though I reported my move to to the state of Alaska I recently received a new voter registration card from them. If I chose to cast a ballot in each state how would anyone know?
    Anyone who says there is no voter fraud occurring is talking out their @ss, as there is NO WAY to quantify it.
  • bigfoot akgold 2012/08/13 22:56:28
    bigfoot
    Ha!Ha!Ha! lets see.the published statistic of voter fraud is less than One percent.more importantly 60 plus percent of eliglble voters don't even bother to vote.so what is your point?there are criminals more interested in how their government functions than the fine upstanding college educated workers who are too busy,buzzeee,buzzzzzeeee to make time to vote?typical RWNJ Logic at work.sort of like electing the Party,lead by Reagan/Bush/Cheney for over thirty years that destroyed our economy,being elected and given authority to operate our economy once again,because if they knew how to destroy it,they must know how to fix it. hhhmmm!talking out of their a$$? since yours sits on your shoulders,I can see how you could reach that conclusion.
  • akgold bigfoot 2012/08/13 23:38:09
    akgold
    Once again, stupid, how does anyone KNOW, since there is NO WAY to determine who or where fraudulent voting is occurring? Liberal idiots want to keep it that way.
    Less than 1%? That one percent is OVER 1.2 million potential illegal ballots dumb @ss.
    73 and you can't write a clear, concise statement? Your lack of education does not help make any convincing argument. Your @ss talk just runs out like a stream of diarrhea.
  • bigfoot akgold 2012/08/14 00:37:20 (edited)
    bigfoot
    communication is the ability to convey your point.your emotional,lack of substance response proves I have accomplished that.all you've done ,is prove education has been wasted on you.if I'm uneducated,which I never used as a bases for being an over achiever in Critical Thinking ,used to prove you wrong far more often than I can count,which I've done,what does that make you?your whole response adds up to nonsense.voters are required to prove their identity in lots of ways.address,utility bills,previous voting history,college I,D,NRA I.D.,Gun Permits,Ha!Ha!Swimming Pool Passes,IDIOT!!! only individuals interested in voter suppression would require additional I,D,FOOL!!! say no more. you being from Alaska says it all..home of Sista Sarah and Stupidity.you as the perfect example.

2014/09/20 18:08:16