Psychic Elizabeth Joyce on Obama

m 2008/10/30 06:33:48
http://www.new-visions.com/
I knew a week or so ahead of time that this message was coming. I really resisted it as I have a strong aversion to putting out a negative message like the one you are about to read. I have a tendency to shut out fear-based messages of any kind in my own life. I personally believe that we as humans have been played the “fear card” way too many times. It turns out that Fear is good business. Boo! Give people a really good scare and they will do anything you ask of them. This becomes evident when you can’t remember where you hid the extra set of car keys in case you lost your set. I would like to think that we are catching on here to all the lies and cover ups that have been going on, but humanity has surprised me before like when a majority in the United States bought into fear and re-elected a president who promoted that fear. Or when the country was far to impatient to demand their own recount in 2001, and stand up for the right thing instead of allowing the election to be “stolen.” Many are complaining about George Bush and what he has done for this country – but he was re-elected, and now we all must pay the karma for that completely irresponsible decision.

Sorry, we won’t get into politics here, my site is not a political site, but a spiritual based guide for others. Whatever I am saying here has a Divine purpose I can give some very great examples of how to vote and what to find in your own heart. The rest is up to you. There is very sad data that, to this point in history, 97% of our leaders on this planet have been elected out of fear. I predicted in January and June that the economy in the US was about to fall. It is a fall that will be felt all over the world. The months mentioned were October and late December. It may take 6 to 8 years and this experience is similar to the fall of Rome as well as the fall of Russia. (The Market should fall below 6,000 before the end of the year.) The financial houses must fall from the corruption and thievery they are absorbed in so that they can rebuild on solid ground.

I find it humorous that the president is going to write a check and solve the problem. This cannot be done and only brings further debt, corruption and stealing. This is a fear based message that quickly reminded me that we can change this course at any time and there must be some constructive ways to do so. There will be NO MORE FUNDS by February’s end, and American will be brought to her knees by Spring, 2009!

Allow me to bring up some core issues. The Universal Energy has a motion of pulling things back together through prayer, meditation and the mainstream’s mind-set. Actions that oppose this notion and separate will find more resistance while actions that are in harmony with the unifying principle of togetherness and sharing will be supported. The time of separation is over. I am talking about actions of organizations, corporations and governments. Actions that reflect this unifying principle in business and governments will determine how well these businesses and governments adapt to the higher vibrations of the new planet earth. In plain words we need to elect people who will stop segregating and restricting the flow of energy.

We need to give our country a new model for elected officials. It could be like the days of Lemuria when we did not have laws but instead had customs. Lemuria leaders were elected to serve the people and take care of the infrastructure, take out the trash, pave the roads etc. The truth is that for us to change the direction our economy is heading, it will be necessary for us to take back our own power instead of giving it to a leader who want to protect us from our own fears. With this power comes a level of responsibility that few have chosen to take thus far. After all, it is easier to give our power to the leaders than to take responsibility for ourselves. Yet, those who take their power will open many doors for the others as that is the way of the empowered human, and this will lead us into the New Age of the 5th Dimension. (2012)

I know in my heart this message of hope will be one of the most important messages in the 21st century.

The current financial crisis - is not the greatest threat that is facing humanity. In my opinion - the greatest threat continues to be Nuclear WW3. The increasing instabilities in Lebanon - as a result of arms build-up by Hezbollah and Syria - (of course supported by Iran are a major tinderbox.)

The world financial crisis is also having a direct impact on the stability of Pakistan. So many tinder boxes in the dry forest - and I cannot predict which one may set off the conflagration. The Pakistan one must be particularly worrisome to India. I can see that being a trigger point. Now that the Pakistan US presidential ally is gone there seems a very real possibility that Islamist extremists are about to take over the country - and the nukes. The US has some special forces in Pakistan - that reportedly have a mission to raid the nuke sites and destroy the nukes - but Pakistan made an appeal in the UN this week - that all foreign troops leave Pakistan.

Between that and Iran - which continues on its nuclear course - whatever that may be - there is certainly reason to be on the alert about the nuclear threat. The real threat to the US, of course, is Russia’s nuclear capability - which is being rapidly upgraded and sharpened - as great (and more than sufficient) as it already was.

In my view - all this ties into the current Financial Crisis. However, the Western / US Capitalist system is not going to go down - without a whimper. There is major preoccupation, of course with the political system and the upcoming US election.

About six months ago, I started thinking “where did the money come from for Obama.” I had predicted his rise to fame in January 2007. This is what I said:

I predict that there is a man who will rise up in power and will become the President of the United States in 2008. This man will be of a spiritual nature. He will be guided by that Divine part of God which will flow through him and speak to others. Pray that he will come soon and make a firm decision because if he chooses not to run for office, the world will suffer tremendously with anyone else who would replace him.

This man is someone who has suffered at the hands of many people in the past. He is a person who knows what its like to be looked down upon. He knows what its like to be hated for no reason at all. The President of the United States in the future will need this characteristic to see through and abolish all racism, all hurt, because there is coming a time when other nations will fight to destroy and take over this country - at any cost. This is what we are all yearning for. This President will be loved and honored by the American people after a period of time, but his life will always be in danger during his rein.

Two well known candidates will drop out of the race later in 2008. More than likely it will be Hillary Clinton and Rudy Guliani.

The new president will be a young man, mainly inexperienced. He will be in government, but has not served for too long. There will be a female vice-presidential candidate on one of the tickets - but a Democrat takes office in January of 2009.

Remembering this prediction, along with the deep seeded uncomfortableness I am feeling towards Obama —I started looking into Obama’s life.

Around 1979, Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. ‘Barry’ (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chan and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a round the world trip; stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate’s family, then off to Africa to visit his father’s family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It’s not cheap! to say the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.

By chance he met Antoin ‘Tony’ Rezko, born in Aleppo, Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted o fraud and bribery. This year Rezko, was named Entrepreneur of the Decade by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association.

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? I don’t think so!

After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhil & Galland. Guess what? They represented Rezar which is Rezko’s firm. Rezko was one of Obama’s first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with ’seed money’ for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).

With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property?

On the same day Rezko’s wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama’s new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama’s boss. She is now Obama’s chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran ! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I just the crazy lady down the block?

On May 10, 2008, The New York Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was ’sacked’ after the press found out he was having regular contacts with Hamas, which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama’s visit to Iraq , he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will “Take care of things”.

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those small Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on This Week with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, “My Muslim faith,” When questioned, he stated that “he made a mistake.” Some mistake!

All of the above information I found on line: If you would like to check it go to Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett; Daily Times; Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The New York Times - May 10, 2008 .

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven’t all of our intelligent members of the press been reporting this? They are certainly aware of it. WHO and WHAT is the financial, political and unseen force behind the Obama campaign? Is all of this because Oprah endorsed him? A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear; Beware of the enemy from within!!!

Einstein was once quoted as saying, “I want to think God’s thoughts. The rest are just details”. If you allowed yourself to think God’s thoughts, you would see how ludicrous it is that we think we are a body and not a spirit. We would recognize that God’s thoughts for us are all about happiness. So if God wanted only what love brings to us, it must be our thoughts that bring us pain. There is a lesson in A Course in Miracles that states, “It is only my thoughts that hurt me.” Having access to the subconscious and unconscious mind, I have found this to be true, which is why we can change whatever is hurting us, especially with the help of Grace. We were created as love. Love created us as love. The rest we made up and became frightened of. We could choose love this month and melt away the fear.

It is with this in mind that I ask you to help the United States with your prayers, with your forgiveness, your love and gratitude, your manifesting and blessings, your faith and truth, your letting go of grievance, and finally your invoking the Divine Presence to receive grace and miracles for the United States. Everything we pray for is given back to ourselves.

There is also High Priestess energy available this month. This is a very high calling, lifting people up to experience God and bringing Heaven closer to Earth. A High Priestess is a great receiver and sharer of grace and miracles, seeing past the pain and illusion for what is truly possible. She brings to us the love energy we have earned.

Some people in the worst circumstances are using such distractions to hide their great calling of being a High Priestess. Imagine yourself lifting up to the Heavens, letting grace and miracles pour through you as an expression of God’s love, into your life and into whomever is in need. In October we are all called to take advantage of this rare and beautiful opening that is unfolding. Let this be a month of graceful birth for you. Let it be a month you follow the guidance available. In quiet moments, your higher mind can speak to the archetypes of Wise Man inside you, and your lives can flourish, even in downturns of life and economics. You can empower and inspire others by taking your place and helping them to take theirs.

The years 2009 through 2012 are referred to by Nostradamus as the Time of Troubles; In many ancient predictions, this period is full of war, despair, and evil, but also of hope and promise. It is time enlighten yourself, your loved ones, your world, and your future. Some of Nostradamus’ prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

The United States is now at a crisis point because the people have been so neglectful of protecting their liberties and big government has been so effective in eroding them. The elite are prepared to concoct events to scare the American people and asserted that the 2008 Presidential election is a contest between the people who care about their freedoms and those who are willing to succumb to the temptations of dictatorship.

We have turned our own country into isolationists, diplomatically we don’t talk to anybody, we have more enemies than we’ve ever had before and fewer allies, and at the same time our ability to defend this country is being diminished on a daily basis. We worry about borders, all around the world, we worry about borders in Korea, about borders around Iraq, and what do we do with our own borders? Here we don’t do anything.

Let’s turn to the issue of the North American Union. Let me make it clear that I believe the plans that have been secretly laid in Washington to merge the US, Mexican and Canadian economies are yet again the fallout from the souring of liberty in America. We have behind the scenes a plan for a North American Union, that’s the part that the American people are starting to wake up to, although we have a long way to go to wake up Washington. It’s amazing to me how many people outside of Washington are very much aware of the plans with this North American Union, at the same time they are in total denial in Washington, except for the few behind the scenes who are laying the plans and providing the finances.
World Trade Center's Shadow

World Trade Center

I think freedom’s been sliding for a long time and it got a lot worse after 9/11 and I’m always afraid of some concocted event that will scare the American people. The people in this country need a little bit more reason to go along with the President, but unfortunately our leaders in this country too often have been able to provide the incident that unifies the country behind more militarism.

What do I see as the 2008 Election Outcome?

I have to give you three scenes:

1. Obama wins and gets assassinate before taking the oath of office.

2.Obama wins — and Americans are on their knees - with regret - by late March or early April, 2009.

3.McCain pulls it all out of the mud, lies, and cover-ups.

Abraham Lincoln spoke on November 19, 1863 in his Gettysburg Address: …“that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.”

It is said that: Barack Obama is a man on a mission. He is often compared with JFK, yet a stronger resonance exists with Abraham Lincoln. THIS HE IS NOT!! Where are the clips of Hillary telling us how green Barry is, as well as inexperienced? Was that only a bare six months ago? He is NOT a reincarnation or Divine Leader of anything! Quite the opposite! Where are the tapes of his sermons, lectures and speeches in his 20 years with that Chicago church? Who are the “people behind this man” and are they American? I think not. Nostradamus describes Barack best when he predicted that the Anti-Christ would be a Muslim born out of Africa.

How can one change the winds of Destiny or Fate? Through the power of Prayer and Group Prayer.

Barack Obama is scheduled to win this election, after a very tough battle. If that occurs, he may never take office. He could be stopped in his tracks. Then Joe Biden would come into office with Hillary Clinton (possibly) coming in as Vice President.

If Barack wins and does not get assassinated, then within six months something will happen on a world wide scale (perhaps a nuclear exchange) that will bring America to her knees. We shall all weep at our great mistake and wonder why we ever voted for “the man who Oprah sponsored.” (No one will ever admit to voting for Obama when this all washes down!)

John McCain, although a Bush Republican, does have a chance to pull us out of making the biggest mistake of our lives. McCain can win! History and the outcome can change from our determination and sheer will. Perhaps the Devil I know is better than the Devil I don’t know. Where is our Christian faith? If we know scripture and Lucifer’s powers as well as we have been taught — then how can we allow this smaller disaster occur? Stand up and VOTE!! By the Grace of God, let’s turn all of this around.

No, it isn’t perfect – not by any means. Nothing ever is. But do we have a few more “bad years” or no country at all? It seems to me that is our choice. Remember this - whoever becomes President will inherit eight horrid years and all of it’s aftermath.

EXPECT to hear scandal after scandal next week. Obama cannot legally run for president if he was born in Kenya. (Which he admits to.) Will the election be postponed? It very well could be.

This website has no political motivation whatsoever; it’s all and only about predictions and the sake of guiding and helping others: I predict at this stage that John McCain will be U.S. President by late 2008. I have quite a history in prediction making and enough confidence regarding the outcome to post this. While right now there’s nobody around with a similar prediction — that I know of — watch how this prediction about the next United States President develops and works out. Karl Rove even quoted me last week….”this will be a Dewey – Truman outcome.”
Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin

Do I see Sarah Palin as an acting President? Yes. In September 2009. McCain may be ill, but I do not see his demise, although either one who wins will only be a One Term president! (It’s in the Stars!)

So please, pray, tell others, and do what your heart tells you to do on Election Day. God Bless America!

Leave a comment and start the discussion!

2014/08/20 21:16:27