Psychiatrist Calls Liberals Mentally Ill: Are liberals insane?

Political Pirate 2009/03/18 19:19:54
Liberals are mentally ill and insane, yes!
What!? Liberals do not have mental disorders!
Convservatives are the mentally ill ones!
A veteran Psychiatrist has decided that liberals must be mentally ill. Lyle Rossiter, the psychiatrists, thinks that liberals as a whole have irrational beliefs and emotions that "undermine the most important principles" of our freedoms. In Rossiter's new book "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness" he calls liberals spoiled children that want the Government to caudal them. Rossiter goes on to say that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton must be suffering from mental disorders. According to Lyle, liberals reinforce perceptions of being victims...

Are liberals mentally insane?

• Jcap ~ Peace ~ 2009/03/19 01:29:35
    Jcap ~ Peace ~
    +19
    Ahh - ok - now let's hear from a Liberal Psychiatrist
    In 2003, a study was published in the Psychological Bulletin. This 2003 study concluded that "political conservatives are mentally ill. That’s right. Conservatives are deranged due to mental rigidity and closed mindedness, including increased dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, decreased cognitive complexity, decreased openness to experience, uncertainty avoidance, personal needs for order and structure, and need for cognitive closure, lowered self-esteem, fear, anger and aggression, pessimism, disgust and contempt."

• SIMPATTYCO 2012/10/24 22:04:07
    SIMPATTYCO
    YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY CHOICE! UNEDUCATED, UNINFORMED, UNDER AGE 30
  • tthan43 2012/03/26 22:49:43
    tthan43
    +2
    Let's see....The black panthers are liberal. Acorn is liberal. http://www.discoverthenetwork...
    has a list of over 900 LIBERAL!!! organizations over a third are Islamic based, But wait, there is more......oh, and don't forget the black liberation army. Left wing, aka, liberals are a pathetic miserable group of people. Anyone who would support these groups has to be a little off.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/03/14 13:01:22
  • Jeffrey Hardin 2012/03/04 05:14:12
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +2
    Since Andrew Beitbart passes away, on every wab site I visited including U-Tube, I witnessed for the first time in my life, an orchestrated targeting of a dead man and his wife, 4 younger children. No matter how compassionate I pleaded with them, the vulgarities became filthier and more personal.I remember conservatives who would pick out the few hot headed who were of our party, and chastise them for attacking Gaillard after she was horribly wounded, for the better part, we conservatives do not allow anyone to berate another who has taken ill or who has died, never see it. But not one Liberal tried to stop it, but instead, wildly egged it on. I today gave 15 different liberals a report that corrected them, when I felt they were swimming in 10' of their own excrement, I told them where I got it from, CNN/ MSNBC and the NYT. They went ape monkey
    retarded with hate...When I debate Liberals, I use reports from their own media darlings, and they hate that I even read from them, you have to use their own news source period and even then they will argue with you and call you a liar. So do I agree with this finding, perhaps so, but I do know this, there is something inherently wrong with them, their thinking. And after Andrews death, I witnessed an evil within them that even I have not seen ever in my 52 years, pure hateful evil!
  • C. C. R... Jeffrey... 2012/03/14 12:59:27 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    LMAO what a lie. He did worse to Kennedy. And really ole andrew is a victim of his hatefilled heart. Cons should learn from this. The pig andrew should rot in hell for what he said. And really he would want to be torn apart after death. IT is what he preached.

Breitbart took to his twitter account to spew disgusting thoughts about the former senator. Breitbart called Kennedy a "villiain," a "prick," "a big ass mothe*******," and a "duplicitous bastard." Breitbart even called Kennedy a "special pile of human excrement."

Cons need to quit making hate mongers heros to them as you have. The next to bite the dust will be Rush. And with all that fat hanging off his ass his heart will be next to give out from hate
  • Jeffrey... C. C. R... 2012/03/16 01:33:45
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +2
    I remember Ted Kennedy running away from the scene of an accident and leaving a poor young woman to drown, when he could have helped her. And it was his families name who helped cover it up. John's constant cheating on his wife, as did Robert. They are facing their own demons and I agree, there's a line that cannot be crossed when someone passes away, most of the dead have their own problems to face, and two wrongs don't make it right. I'm not defending Andrew, I am his family...

What they said of Breitbart is one thing, to attack his wife and 4 children was disgusting, and where did I lie? I stated exactly as I witnessed it. When Gaillard was seriously injured and was attacked by a fellow conservative, every single Conservative on that thread reprimanded him for it, we prayed for her despite our vast differences. Lie, where?

I'm 52 years old and don't have a damn thing to prove to you nor any other, and I'm certainly not scared of you, so darling, I don't and I didn't lie here...Breitbart made his enemies on the left, he was a big boy, alive he took care of himself, and dead it don't matter any more does it. But what you Liberals said about the wife and children was pure filth and that, is a fact!

Laugh at your sown silliness little sister, the truth has a way of making it's r...

Laugh at your sown silliness little sister, the truth has a way of making it's rounds, always has...And as a final note, I bet that young woman's family finally felt justice collect it's due, and I also bet, they were stand up folks who saw closure and left it at that!

Don't hound the dead, or the reaper will slowly have yours? Are the conservatives without blame, hell no they ain't. Bunch of silly ass people on both sides, and mostly full of themselves. But the majority of Liberals are absolutely insane and cannot be reasoned with, and again, we punish our own, you Liberals celebrate your corrupt, look at Maxine Waters, Franks, Dodd's, Pellosi and Reid, and Obama all to name a few, have broken the laws written within the Constitution, and do you think they give a flying rats ass about you? Hell no they don't butter cups! And you'll soon see what I know is coming.

I'm not defending Andrew either, I spoke of his wife and Children, a man is of his own making, the life he's lived, is his to leave behind, I didn't live it and I ain't gonna write it...The truth is all we have and that can't be hidden for long, it never does..
  • C. C. R... Jeffrey... 2012/03/16 14:42:48 (edited)
    C. C. Rider
    IF that is what you remember your shock treatments worked, You have no memory.

You insult and spit on her family, friends and relatives every time you drag her dead body across the pages to make a pointless try to justify your hatred for a Demorcratic party that is kicking your ass. The family forgave him long ago as have millions for they realize a horrible accident is just that, a horrible accident.

But then again in true Andrew style,,what is another dead liberal woman to cons other then to insult her even in death.. Just something that he and you can puke up when ever you want to beat on. Cause let's face it, the dead can not fight back and not being able to fight back is right up cons repulsive asses.
  • Jeffrey... C. C. R... 2012/03/17 05:18:31
    Jeffrey Hardin
    Really, but how convenient a double standard you Liberals have. She was murdered by Ted Kennedy and he tried to cover it up, and that's That! Don't you dare patronize me...If this held to your high moral standing, then you have failed miserably when you approved of the filth that Breitbart's family went through. Or Sara Palin being called a cun-t, and dragging her son Travis through the mud as you say, when they called him a restart, her 17 year old daughter a whore. You Liberals don't have any respect for anything living ccr so don't pretend, I simply used this point as a way to show you that those you defend are murders and adulterers, who made a mockery of woman and the Liberal filth goes on!!!
  • C. C. R... Jeffrey... 2012/03/17 14:05:04
  • Postchevelle 2009/12/02 05:37:29
    Postchevelle
    +2
    Liberals are basically resentful people since they have to live under a constitution that goes against the majority of their beliefs. They realize that a voluntary utopia among citizens has less of a chance than a single person winning the powerball 1000 times in a row, so their only vehicle for promoting such a fantasy is through the federal government. The problem with this idology is that the government is basically "too big to succeed". In fact, the goverment is the most inefficient organization in our society with the exception of national security...and even that could be done much better by the private sector if it were allowed in the constitution. But persistence is the key, and liberals are slowly eroding away the very fabric of American principles.
  • Jeffrey... Postche... 2012/03/16 01:45:17
    Jeffrey Hardin
    And said well, they lie and deny! Just like the flash mobs, they create chaos at the expense of the innocent, to get their bills passed, all the while pretending to actually care about someone or something, hell, they even make up victims for their cause, when the real victims are laying at their feet, downed by their own hands, They're insane...
  • Michael 2009/08/05 15:36:36
    Michael
    +3
    I believe that the majority of Democrats are weakly minded sissies, girly men and manly women, who are afraid of the reality and look at the universe through rose-colored glasses.

"Poverty? How terrible! War? How terrible! Capitalism? How inhumane! Violence? We can't have that! Offending politically-incorrect speech? Let's outlaw the words!"

Generations of Americans had to fight and to work hard just to be replaced by a bunch of weakly minded sissies and perverts. Generation X? Puhleeease...

And you know what comes AFTER decadent weakly minded society? Fascism, as the logical reaction to decadence, perversion and nihilism.

See Italy 1920s, Germany 1930s, Russia 1930s, et cetera...
  • Jeffrey... Michael 2012/03/16 01:55:00
    Jeffrey Hardin
    Right on it Michael...
    I had to pull boats out of the water because of these new regulations on the fisheries, that were already heavily regulated...Over 230+ fishing guides pulled out in 2011 and 77 shrimpers since 2009, and all of them due on account of this administrations bills, not because of Bush...I agree and it's going to take awhile to straighten this mess up, if we get a good conservative in the Whitey House and keep them their till 2020? If not, I got allot of swamps and islands within 5-20 minutes in any direction! Yippie Ki Yay...
  • Callista 2009/05/28 00:32:49
    Callista
    Obviously he didn't read the research paper that compared the brains of liberals and conservatives. They found conservative brains do not function at as deep a level as liberal brains. Conservatives can only see black or white, There are no grey areas. Whereas Liberals are able to see greater interpretations and gray areas. They are then able to see new information and incorporate it into their thinking and decision making. Conservatives are only able to deal on an ideological level and not change even when given new information. I don't have the reference, but you can find it like did by googling.
  • CRX H22 2009/05/25 17:09:40
  • Callista CRX H22 2009/05/28 00:33:44
    Callista
    Sorry, I raved you by mistake.
  • ☆Hitler was a community org... 2009/04/02 18:57:49
    ☆Hitler was a community organiz☆
    I wouldnt call it ill, warped may be
  • Charles ☆Hitler... 2009/05/25 17:05:34
    Charles
    +2
    Moral and ethical disagreements are NEVER "medical illnesses."
  • Desert Cloud 2009/03/30 06:16:09
    Desert Cloud
    +3
    Just take a look at the democrats that control the House and Senate. BO, pelosi, reid, dodds, franks, and ted kennedy are raving lunatics trying to pass all these socialistic agendas. They should all be tried for high treason and executed. The libs in California are even worse with Boxer and Feinstein controlling the state like a socialist republic, while their brainwashed sheep follow quietly to the slaughter.
  • Loctia 2009/03/25 17:45:38
    Loctia
    Technically they can, but it's not because they're liberal. Conservatives certainly have some too, but it's not because they're conservative.
  • Sailor Dale 2009/03/23 11:01:32
    Sailor Dale
    +2
    Must be...to believe all that garbage that they spout! liberals mentally ill insane garbage spout
  • Astro-Boy PHAET 2009/03/21 05:46:41
    Astro-Boy PHAET
    +1
    I'm insane!!!! liberals mentally ill insane insane
  • UrbanHillbilly 2009/03/21 05:04:01
    UrbanHillbilly
    +1
    I think Jcap said it all.
  • Callista UrbanHi... 2009/05/28 00:35:26
    Callista
    I know. Someone who actually looks at research.
  • bernynhel 2009/03/21 03:27:15 (edited)
    bernynhel
    +1
    Just like conservatives, as any psychiatrist knows , liberals develop the way they look at life as young children. Liberals generally are raised in a home without strict discipline, where those in authority outside of the home (teachers, clergymen, etc) are not always assumed to be in the "right", and where some respect is generally given to those who's views may be different than those of the parent/s. Conservatives are generally raised in a household with at least one parent as strict disciplinarian, authority figures outside the home are to be obeyed, unquestionably and people whos views fundamentally differ from the parents are usually regarded as mentally ill or insane. Sure, I agree with the psychiatrist 100%! obeyed unquestionably people parents are most often regarded as mentally ill and or  insane psychiatrist 100
  • Loctia bernynhel 2009/03/25 17:47:21
    Loctia
    I was raised by conservatives in a fairly strict home not too strict and not too lenient. Yet I'm a liberal. Explain.
  • bernynhel Loctia 2009/03/28 20:38:25
    bernynhel
    I did say "generally".
  • Duke 2009/03/20 18:39:13
    Duke
    +2
    You have to have functioning gray matter in order to be mentally ill or insane. Liberals have no functioning gray matter, especially Obamaniacs, ergo they can't be mentally ill or insane. Just painfully STUPID!!!!!!
  • Callista Duke 2009/05/28 00:39:27
    Callista
    If they don't have any gray matter, then why do republicons keep talking about the intellectual liberals. You can't have it both ways. If, republicons are warning people not to vote why would you want to vote for a republicon.They are saying vote for me my mind isn't that good.
  • Mr. Joiner 2009/03/20 16:45:59
    Mr. Joiner
    +3
    It is said that Churchill said, "If you are conserative at the age of 20 then you have no heart, but if you a liberal at the age of 40 then you have no brain" Sounds about right to me.
  • Bev 2009/03/20 13:32:13
    Bev
    Needing to control the lives of others by using fear, lies, hypriosy, and believeing you are not only above man's law, but God's law is insanity regardless of who you are. Obama passed a law to kill unborn babies, that is insane, Pelosi pleaded for the rights of illegal immigrants against the people of this country, that is insanity, Dodd lied about the AIG thinking he would not get caught, that is insane, Bill Clinton lied about having an affair, that is insane, Hillary went against some of her own principles to gain power as Secretary of State. But, keep one thing in mind, i as Germany learned from Hitler, insane people are very shrewd and can come across as extremely intelligent.
  • bernynhel Bev 2009/03/21 05:21:15 (edited)
    bernynhel
    +1
    Yeah! Too bad we can't have 8 more years of Bush sanity! If unborn babies were allowed to vote, I betcha things would be different! yeah 8 years bush sanity unborn babies allowed vote betcha
  • Loctia Bev 2009/03/25 17:49:17
    Loctia
    "Those people didn't agree with me and did things I didn't agree with so they're obviously mentally ill!" Right, that works. Look at things from a different point-of-view once in a while.
  • bernynhel Loctia 2009/03/28 20:44:07 (edited)
    bernynhel
    +1
    Of course you understand that my "yes" answer, given my comments, was entirely sarcastic (like my above post is sarcastic and, I thought, an obvious mockery in reply to Bev the Nazi's post) and that I think the statement "all liberals are mentally ill" is absurd and doesn't even justify a serious reply.... which is what I was trying to illustrate but I guess I didn't do so good thanks alot for pointing that out to me, Locita, now I have low self esteem so I hope your're pleased with yourself.
  • Loctia bernynhel 2009/03/28 22:52:13
    Loctia
    I wasn't replying to you in the first place.
  • Callista Bev 2009/05/28 00:41:35
    Callista
    Yes, but who lied us into an illegal war and took the lives of how many of our brave members of the military and innocent civilians in Iraq. All in the name of oil and profits.
  • pbird49 2009/03/20 12:01:09
    pbird49
    +2
    Painting any group with the broad brush shows very little ability to make decisions on the individual.
  • disturbedone 2009/03/19 21:31:59
    disturbedone
    +1
    Just look at Barack Obama, or Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden, or any former member of Bill Clinton's advisers or Obama's advisers. They are ALL fucked up in the head. Just listen to some of their ideas. Wow!!! Talk about stupidity!!!!!!!
  • Samurai ORC 2009/03/19 19:17:53
    Samurai ORC
    +5
    They are out of their minds and its strange that their brand of government didn't work in Rome either...it destroyed it.
  • Rusty Shackelford 2009/03/19 18:04:51
    Rusty Shackelford
    +4
    Nope. Calling the opposition insane is nothing but a smear.

2014/09/19 16:00:30