Proxy fight: HOLDER goes to Washington Post, says GOP out TO GET HIM AND OBAMMY.

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/07/03 20:54:34
""I DIDN'T D0 NOTHING......THEY ARE JUST MEAN-SPIRITED TROUBLEMAKERS..."

Attorney General Eric Holder said on Monday that a bipartisan group of legislators held him in criminal and civil contempt of Congress last week because he is a “proxy” for attacking President Barack Obama in an election year.

Holder gave The Washington Post’s Sari Horwitz his first post-contempt interview. She printed his comments unchallenged.

In the interview, Holder, the first sitting cabinet member to be held in contempt of Congress, said he still thinks he is the target of a Republican witch hunt.[ OH, BECAUSE ISSA IS A REPUBLICAN IT'S A WITCH HUNT......IF IT WERE A DEMONCRAT IT WOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ISSUE IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 'FREEPASS"....]

“I’ve been doing all of these things all the time. House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa and his band have been nipping at my heels,” Holder told Horwitz. “They’ve been nipping, but I’ve been walking.” [WOE IS ME.....THEY ARE JUST PICKING ON ME, AND I'M SO FORTHCOMING..AND HONEST] QUESTION: WHAT IS ALL THESE THINGS.... ALL THE TIME???" DUH!

“I’ve become a symbol of what they don’t like about the positions this Justice Department has taken,” he added. “I am also a proxy for the president in an election year. You have to be exceedingly naive to think that vote was about … documents.”;[JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT ALL THE DOCUMENTS......WELL, THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION.....BARACK SAID 'FUGETABOUTIT ERIC"...'YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE THEM ANYTHING!]

Last week’s contempt votes on the House floor came after he withheld tens of thousands of pages of documents from Congress in the Operation Fast and Furious scandal. While Horwitz wrote that Holder has indeed provided Issa with about 7,600 pages of material, she did not note that many of those documents were completely blacked-out pages or otherwise heavily redacted. (RELATED: Full coverage of Operation Fast and Furious)..

Horwitz also did not note Holder’s admission that he has internally identified more than 140,000 pages that he has yet to justify withholding;
[NOW, NOW Ms. Horowitz....why didn't you report on the "BLACKED OUT PAGES"???
AND Ms. Horowitz, it isn't 7600 pages.....it's [can you use your fingers to count.....????]
140,000 that's ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND PAGES.....
THAT'S SOME fine REPORTING.!]

and BTW: my comments are in CAPS in Parenthesis..just sayin'! Yo!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/03/holder-says-gop-out-to-get-...

• PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/07/03 22:17:47 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
    I was done with Holder when he didn't prosecute the black panthers who were standing outside the polling place and intimidating the voters. He obviously thinks blacks can commit crime and not be punished. I guess it's his form of reparations.

• Bevos 2012/07/04 12:48:55
    Bevos
    +1
    You need to take Horowitz' job. You would have been a MUCH better interviewer. I can't believe the Lamestream Media would accept the BORINGNESS of their interviews, if nothing else.
  • Yo'Adri... Bevos 2012/07/05 00:28:16
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Thanks.....maybe I am just a little more cynical, suspicious, and mistrustful when it comes to
    the TRUTH!
  • Bevos Yo'Adri... 2012/07/05 12:48:48 (edited)
    Bevos
    Me too. I sit there and watch the news and I tell them what to ask a Guest. Of course most of the time they don't. I figured there must be a code of things that could be asked. I wish we had more Mike Wallaces. Maybe his son will adopt more of his techniques.
  • Ken 2012/07/04 05:01:47 (edited)
    +1
    Who isn't out to remove corrupt crooks from our Government?
  • Bevos Ken 2012/07/05 13:09:17
    Bevos
    +1
    Democrats
  • Ken Bevos 2012/07/05 15:09:28
    Sure looks like it.
  • kaZappoo 2012/07/04 03:16:06
    kaZappoo
    +1
    wow poor babby ...the repubs are out to get him & obammie ..if they done nothing wrong why would they have anything to hide ,,,and obama declare exeuctive privledge ?

again common sense prevails ....!
  • Yo'Adri... kaZappoo 2012/07/05 00:28:41
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    always.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/07/04 01:45:53
    Barbara Hasler
    Thank you for your informative post! The cry baby is dealing with the Washington Post. That in itself is hilarious. It is nothing but a liberal propaganda rag! I am weary of the current regime and their arrogance and attiude that they are above the law. Apparently the executive priviledge by Balmy was intended to scare everyone off! Now I want to know what role Balmy is playing in the coverup.

It is my understanding that when there is a Subpoena Duces Tecum, you produce the documents and don't duck and cover. Have you noticed some of the documents sent to the committee are redacted to the point that they are blacked out pages?. Sorry Holder you are not annoited. If truth be known you are nothing more than a hireling of the electorate.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/07/04 01:32:12
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    "JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT ALL THE DOCUMENTS......WELL, THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION.....BARACK SAID 'FUGETABOUTIT ERIC"...'YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE THEM ANYTHING!]"
    Yah....well, we'll see about that
  • Yo'Adri... ☆ Queen... 2012/07/05 00:30:12 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    keep in mind.....that is my "translation".....Barak Hussein Kardashian never actually said that.....lol
  • ☆ Queen... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/05 02:06:31
    ☆ QueenAline
    your translation speaks for all of us
  • frank 2012/07/04 01:30:30
    frank
    +1
    As Holder says, they are picking on me because I’m black, they are to to get me, and I did nothing wrong.
  • Yo'Adri... frank 2012/07/05 00:30:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    the race card is next.
  • Don 2012/07/04 00:37:24
    Don
    +2
    That race card crap doesn't play anymore.
    They have this jerk dead to rights.
  • Aurora 2012/07/03 22:19:42
    Aurora
    +3
    What a whiner, throw him in the clink, he is corrupt to the core.
  • Yo'Adri... Aurora 2012/07/03 22:54:05
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    the CLINK it is.!
  • Tony Ci... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/05 00:21:27
    Tony Cicarella
    +1
    If Obama loses the election you can bet one of his last actions will be to grant a ton of pardons to all his criminal buddies. Eric will get the first one.
  • Yo'Adri... Tony Ci... 2012/07/05 00:31:52
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    you betcha.......and he'll need it hopefully. IN THE MEANTIME.................Go get him Darrell!
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +6
  • Yo'Adri... Politic... 2012/07/03 22:54:43
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Yep...that's when MOST of us got the message......and boy were we in for a RIDE!
    Can't wait for November!
  • Politic... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/04 03:51:54
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    I am hoping and praying for a GOP victory across the board in November.
  • Bevos Politic... 2012/07/04 12:53:18 (edited)
    Bevos
    +1
    Just make sure every Republican you know, gets out and votes. And DEmocrats too, if they are sick of Obama's "change".
  • Politic... Bevos 2012/07/04 17:13:34
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    I'm working on a few folks I know who aren't even registered. The amount of participation in politics from some people is in direct proportion to whether there's an immediate pinch on their toes or not. The majority of people don't pay attention and then don't research the multiple lies being sent out in ads either.
  • Yo'Adri... Politic... 2012/07/05 00:32:44
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    BOOM.......very impressive......! Way to go!
  • Politic... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/05 01:57:10
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    It just fries my grits, as they say.
  • ray 2012/07/03 22:07:42
    ray
    +4
    International Gun Smuggling , Hundreds of dead bodies in the streets of Mexico , Tens of thousands living in fear on both sides the border , Contempt for congress .
    Any street thug would be serving life in prison for a fraction of what this man has done.
  • Yo'Adri... ray 2012/07/03 22:55:13
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    THUG>....perfect !
  • RayG 2012/07/03 22:01:12
    RayG
    +4
    Holder is a jerk....and why does he want to keep those records hidden? Easy answer: he's up to his eyebrows in lying and cover-up. Worthless POC
  • Yo'Adri... RayG 2012/07/03 22:55:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    ray is right....THUG!
  • Walt 2012/07/03 21:28:33 (edited)
    Walt
    +4
    Well that's refreshing!

Instead of the usual liberal play of tossing the race card on the table, Holder decided to mix it up a bit and play the "everybody's always picking on me" card.
  • Yo'Adri... Walt 2012/07/03 22:56:02 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    The race card comes next......when no one believes him! lol
  • Politic... Yo'Adri... 2012/07/04 03:52:54
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    He's aready played it... again.

2014/10/01 06:22:57