Prove to me that you are smarter than god. Can you do it?

Körïnthïän 2009/03/05 16:34:18

• SparkleyPie 2009/03/05 16:57:40
    I can prove that I treat my kids better than god, and here is a picture/story...
    SparkleyPie
    +15
    I don't beat them or murder them when they don't follow the rules. I also don't threaten them with eternal damnation.

• Brew City Junior 2009/03/10 20:14:49
    I *can* prove that I'm smarter than god, and this is how:
    Brew City Junior
    +1
    Easy...take a look at all my writings here on this website alone...now look at God's.
  • Joanne 2009/03/08 11:19:47
    Joanne
    Okay.. I'm going to flip a coin.. If it lands on heads god is smarter than myself.. Tails I win.. Ahh shit.. He won..

Just a lil white joke for you serious ones..
  • Körïnthïän Joanne 2009/03/08 11:27:29
    Körïnthïän
    +1
    Accusing god of cheating is no way of getting into heaven!
  • Joanne Körïnthïän 2009/03/08 11:38:29
    Joanne
    Joke* Korin.. He knows it was a joke & so do I.. Relax..!!
  • Körïnthïän Joanne 2009/03/08 22:12:03
    Körïnthïän
    +1
    l2pick up on humor.
  • Joanne Körïnthïän 2009/03/09 10:51:50
    Joanne
    Ha ha ya shit ass..
  • rabbit*patriot* 2009/03/08 08:10:22
    I'm a Christian and I'm not smarter than anyone.
    rabbit*patriot*
    except for you and your mother.
  • Kirra Blackhart... Now even... 2009/03/07 11:58:12
    Kirra Blackhart... Now even more cynical, bitter & twisted BN12
    +2
    Though it depends on which god we are talking about...

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." -- Leviticus 26:29
  • KODA 2009/03/07 03:31:30
    KODA
    You need to remove this word from the English language prior to asking the question:
    Faith is the confident belief in the truth of or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.[1] It is also used for a belief, characteristically without proof.[2] Informal usage of the word "faith" can be quite broad, and may be used standardly in place of "trust", "belief", or "hope". For example, the word "faith" can refer to a religion itself or to religion in general. As with "trust", faith involves a concept of future events or outcomes.
  • Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU 2009/03/07 00:42:02
    I can prove that I'm nicer than god, here's how:
    Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU
    +1
    ........................what's wrong with this question?????????NO living being is smarter than God and um...God is spelled with a capital G
  • Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow 2009/03/06 20:17:58
    Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow
    plain and simple: god doesnt exist so everyone is smarter than "Him."
    plus, if he was smart, he'd know what made everyone happy and he'd just give that to them, and he'd have spared my sweet baby kitten from her FIP and prevented a death that saddened my family, caused my sister to cry every time someone said Violet and made our older cat depressed for three days
  • Georgie's Girl 2009/03/06 18:13:37
    I can prove that I'm more practical than god...
    Georgie's Girl
    Although I do not agree with any of those answers, I am a Christian, and God is smarter then all of us...after all, he made us in his likeness, not in his intelligence. The devil is who corrupted God's people! IMO, Should have another choice "NONE OF THE ABOVE"...
  • ihatedemsandtaxeswithapassion 2009/03/06 16:36:11
    ihatedemsandtaxeswithapassion
    if we cant figure out how the world was created scientifically without argueing then definately God is smarter... he was more advanced technology and more scientists... scientists cant create humans from dirt... God did... he built the world in 6 days... doubt if we can build worlds largest skyscraper or the largest open pit mine in even 6 months...
  • Körïnthïän ihatede... 2009/03/06 16:50:32
    Körïnthïän
    +1
    Odin and his brothers created the earth by hand from the corpse of a giant.

That's way cooler, and just as realistic.
  • brutusin~ Proud Apetheist 2009/03/06 15:56:23 (edited)
    brutusin~ Proud Apetheist
    +2
    Where is the I'm an atheist and I don't believe in god..... Cause i would choose that one.
  • Rukasak... brutusi... 2009/03/06 20:19:32
    Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow
    i would have too
  • Trader1 is kerbonkin' 2009/03/06 15:53:42
    Trader1 is kerbonkin'
    +4
    I thought this was a poll for Christians, but nope, I am wrong again!

It's a poll for atheists to come in and prove that they are smarter than .... An imaginary being!

(snicker) ROFL!
  • rabbit*... Trader1... 2009/03/08 08:14:22
    rabbit*patriot*
    Thank you. my point exactly. He SWEARS he doesn't believe In God, but he can't seem to stop discussing this. I think our little buddy needs therapy. Maybe its a form of o.c.d.? Like a grown man still freaking out about the boogie man and even though he doesnt believe in him, he still checks under his bed.... just in case
  • Deziray 2009/03/06 14:10:35
    Deziray
    +1
    Honestly, there is no one smarter then god.
  • Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist 2009/03/06 11:30:15
    Ravenhon - Patriotic Atheist
    +1
    Can god make a pizza so big that he can't eat it?
  • masaca 2009/03/06 07:38:49 (edited)
    masaca
    +2
    I am but a vessel........He created me for His purpose, and His purpose alone. I am neither here nor there amongst His vessels, and i do only that which He chooses me to do.

It is al for a purpose......Farbeit from me to pretend I know the meaning of it all.
  • Backpacc 2009/03/06 06:30:15
    Backpacc
    I wouldn't have made man.
    But I am not christian anyway hehe
  • Mollybdamned American Atheist 2009/03/06 05:39:58
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +1
    Well I never tortured my children, even if they disobeyed me. Not being an ego-maniac I expected them to "worship" me. I gave respect and I have recieved respect in return (they are all adults now) I never threatened them with eternal torture. I didn't 'test' them since I could tell by thier actions and behavior what they believed. I didn't give them 'tasks' to do to show how much they loved me. Also I supported my children gave them love, food, a Home, clothes, education, medical care which is more than God ever gave HIS Son! Hell, god never even zapped up a new pair of sandals for his kid. There is no contest here god loses.
  • Georgie... Mollybd... 2009/03/06 18:16:23
    Georgie's Girl
    God has never mistreated his children, as we are all his children... Only the devil corrupts others and makes them do his bidding.
  • Mollybd... Georgie... 2009/03/07 03:11:33
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    Hey Georgie, LOLOL what have you been smoking? He told one fella (abraham, I think) to kill his own son. Now the man was going to do that 'for god'. Can you imagine the emotional anguish he suffered preparing for THAT. And what about the boy? And yes Georgie, God throws you into Hell for not following His rules. That was point of all this and before you say the devil made ya do it. Who CREATED the devil? ah...your 'loving' god. god throws rules devil ya created devil ah loving god
  • Georgie... Mollybd... 2009/03/08 09:37:59 (edited)
    Georgie's Girl
    God was testing Abraham's faith! He had already promised Abraham that Isaac would lead. "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." Abraham reasoned that God could raise from the dead, and that he would receive Isaac back from the dead to fulfill God's prophesy. God also tested Lot, Noah, and others...not just Abraham. And, GOD GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WITH WHOM HE WAS WELL PLEASED, TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS. THAT WHOSOVER BELIEVETH IN HIM, SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

receive isaac dead fulfill gods prophesy god tested noah abraham
  • Körïnthïän Georgie... 2009/03/08 11:04:08
    Körïnthïän
    +1
    Here is a tip: god doesn't need to test anyone's faith and scar kids emotionally,

know why?

He can see the future!

Your god must be one stupid entity.
  • Mollybd... Georgie... 2009/03/08 19:20:39 (edited)
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    Hi Georgie, Can you hear how silly that sounds. An ALL Knowing god has to 'test' your faith. Why? He is supposed to know ALL. Now I told you once that I am not interested. And as far as a son goes: it wasn't the Almighty that pulled up her nightie, It was Rodger the Lodger, by God. Now for the second time, stop with the silly superstitions about your invisable friends, I am not interested.
  • Tonio31~E Pluribus Unum~ 2009/03/06 05:30:53
    Tonio31~E Pluribus Unum~
    +4
    I actually exist. TADA!
  • true am... Tonio31... 2009/03/06 16:24:12
    true american
    do you really? How do I know this?
  • Tonio31... true am... 2009/03/07 06:24:13
    Tonio31~E Pluribus Unum~
    +1
    I'm replying to you.
  • true am... Tonio31... 2009/03/07 22:24:05
    true american
    Still debatable
  • Tonio31... true am... 2009/03/07 23:52:21
    Tonio31~E Pluribus Unum~
    +1
    How do I know you exist?
  • true am... Tonio31... 2009/03/08 13:39:22
    true american
    You don't never can tell can you?
  • Mollybd... Tonio31... 2009/03/07 03:12:14
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +1
    Hi Tonio, and I am glad. :)
  • Priestofdisorder 2009/03/06 04:39:18
    Priestofdisorder
  • Mejink 2009/03/06 02:21:47
    Mejink
    I am not a Christian. And I do not have kids. But this is irrelevant, because God is a hidden entity, a thriving source of Nature. Therefore, there is no comparison. You cannot be smarter than God because our intelligences are different. And you cannot be nicer than God because again the forces of Nature cannot be thought of in terms of niceness and meanness, love or hate. They are the forces of creation and destruction, and even destruction is not negative (hence, not mean) because destruction enables renewal. As for the Christian God, or what men have written claiming it was God or Jesus, well, Jesus was pretty smart but he wasn't a real deep thinker, which leaves a lot for the pupil to fill in the blanks. So yes, actually most people are smarter than the Christian philosophies and are awakening to that... very slowly. But surely.
  • Jeff 2009/03/06 02:01:52
    Jeff
    +2
    I didn't kill everybody on Earth at one point.
  • Georgie... Jeff 2009/03/06 18:17:35
    Georgie's Girl
    Neither did God!
  • Jeff Georgie... 2009/03/07 00:13:55
    Jeff
    Sure God did. Well... save one family.

2014/04/18 10:44:06