Protests Get Violent Across the Middle East Over Anti-Muslim Film: Should the Film Have Been Made?

AdriHead 2012/09/14 19:00:00
As if the death of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other U.S. officials wasn't enough, violence continues in the Middle East in protest of an American-made, anti-Muslim film that portrays Prophet Mohammed as a womanizer, killer and child molester.

Clashes between protesters and security forces outside the U.S. Embassies in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen and Sudan have resulted in a handful of deaths so far. Protesters continue to burn U.S. flags and attempt to storm U.S. Embassies across the Middle East.

Do you think the controversial film should have been made in the first place? Or was it a poor move considering the hyper-sensitive relationship between the East and West right now?

CBSNEWS.COM reports:
Clashes outside U.S. Embassies in Sudan, Tunisia and Cairo; At least 3 dead in demonstrations held in several nations after Friday prayers, as protesters denounce anti-Islamic film
3 dead demonstrations nations friday prayers protesters denounce anti-islamic film

Read More: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57512841/wides...

• Daryl 2012/09/14 20:02:19 (edited)
    I'm not sure
    Daryl
    +74
    1. It was not an 'anti-Muslim' film. It was a youtube clip critical of Mohammed.

2. The murders and riots are not anti-film, they are anti-US

3. The liberal narrative is to blame the movie because if they did not, it would lead them to the obvious conclusion: Obama's foreign policy of bow and scrape generates more violence against Americans.

Obama foreign policy failure

• SC KhalilG... 2012/09/20 17:48:15
    SC
    +2
    It is possible you do not exactly understand "free speech". I saw the youtube short version of the movie and was of course dismayed that anyone should make such a film, but free speech is only free if one allows for differences of opinion. If someone does not like Mohamed, or Jesus, or your next door neighbor, free speech allows one to express those opinion.

If you love Islam, then by all means say so and if you wish to guide others, please by my guest, but Americans are committed to free speech. It is that free speech which allows you to express your belief in Islam in the USA.

" I may not agree with what you say but i will defend to death your right to say it" is an old American axiom. It may have originally been said by Voltaire, but it is an American ideal. And yes, even if it attacks one's mother, it remains free speech.

This concept may not gel with the beliefs of other cultures, but it is one of Americans most basic rights and beliefs. We allow all points of view no matter how reprehensible. If one gives up the right to free speech just because it is politically sensitive then speech is not truly free. I am sorry you were exposed to something which insulted your sensibilities, but that is the price for a free society.
  • KhalilG... SC 2012/09/20 20:29:56
    KhalilGhenimi
    I agree with you M.SC for what you say on "Free speech"
    But the lies and to show others in a different ways that they are not like that i think they will be punished even in America.

You can't say that "Obama has killed someone last night and he never did" then you create a film to let all peoples hate him. I don't think it will be in the same roof "Free speech".

Look my friend; we are against any false picture that is a lie, to show Islam badly, I tell you what, if Islam has shown totally without lies and without hiding something and show few others, I promise you that 87% of people on the world will be a Muslim.

There is an old film that you have made in America, and we don't said anything against him, because it is 97% true what they say and what the story is.
    His name is "The Message", because they have took the true story from the old books and the good book that we have.

And in this film, they showed stories, some of them they never exist and others has taken from books of lies (Who hate Islam exist since first massenger), and others time they taked story of some peoples who call them self-Muslim but they are not, or they are bigoted Muslim that don't follow the true message of Islam.

In the finish, let we begin from what we are here in the world, the first thing that brings us...

In the finish, let we begin from what we are here in the world, the first thing that brings us together is love and humanity we are origine brothers and sisters, from this beginning I will respect you and you do the same, even I have seen a bad thing on you I will try to hide it and help you to let you always happy, because we are human being, we should to be side by side not the opposite.

Thank you.
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/20 22:49:04 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    +1
    Actually we CAN say Obama killed someone last night even if he didn't, and then we CAN make a stupid false film depicting him killing someone. That is totally legal and falls within our rights. We would not get in trouble at all. What you can't do is threaten to kill the president or anyone else. Obama and other Americans would watch the stupid film and laugh at it's ridiculousness or shrug at it's distastefulness. And that's exactly what you need to do. Your sence of honour and insult is way to extreme no mater how much you love your prophet.
  • KhalilG... aRcaNum69 2012/09/21 08:46:53
    KhalilGhenimi
    Well, that is the different point between us. We try to protect the word and peoples from wars and fighting, even a lie from other is a crime. That is a human right that we defend a good person from bad peoples.

And there is why all this wars are caming from America, you don't understand others and you don't even respect what he love or what he believe and then you say "ow i do what i want i am free" that is not an aspect of a country leader.

What i see here, that you have money and power that closed your eyes to understand peoples, so that what will guide our whole word into a global war, and the only losers are our and your children.

Don't ask why peoples on the world hate America until you understand them and respect them.
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/21 16:47:36 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    Yes, so do we help protect the world. Afghan would be Russian controlled now without us. We help you with so much aid and you spit in our eye over nonsense. The point here your missing is that your making a big deal over nothing. Nothing in that stupid film should ever offend anyone enough to cause such violence. It's you that is wrong. America did NOT make the film an EGYPTIAN transplant did. So you are getting mad at something America had NOTHING to do with. So let me ask you, why do you hate America for something it did NOT do? No matter who in the world does something to you, blame America. You and all those protesters are 100% wrong and the violence is despicable.
  • KhalilG... aRcaNum69 2012/09/21 18:32:39
    KhalilGhenimi
    M.aRcaNum, i tell you what, you don't know anything about your country army, most of American doesn’t know what America did, you watch on TV that you are great and your army help other countries, you are happy and congratulate your army (to close the moth of good people in there).

We, we who live in the real event, we see what is your country plan is, your army want to control our resources, the oil and petrol they are here not there, you’re eating our foods, your cars moving with our treasure.

Your army comes to our place not to protect as, it is totally different on what you are watching in your TVs, they kill as, they did all bad thing to steal our country and control it.

When we try to protect our place and right (that what we call JIHAD), they show you a political speech that we are attacking them (Terrorism), and they are the good peoples, and you cry and say “the bad Arabs”

Come here and watch with your eyes that America try to destroy all. We have not gone to your countries. Just live us alone here.

There are many who know this reality in America, some of them has accept the stilling so that he live good, and others who know and try to protect our right, nobody hear them.

This is a Germany, who has live in the stage, he tell you his story:

We c...

We cannot stop speaking on the bad crimes that America did in here.

Why we don't speak of Russia (It is more power than your)
    Why we don't speak of China (It has more money than your)
    Why we don't speak of Japan (It is more intelligent than your)

We don't hate America for NOTHING, we hate it because we always say "LIVE US" and you can't because our resources.

...
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/21 21:08:37 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    If you think I sit and watch Fox or MSNBC and then I think that's what's going on in your region of the world you don't know what your talking about, I have way more access to truth than you do. You sell us short on how we go about understanding world events. I do know that one out of every ten dollars of gas I put in my car goes to terrorism. Your treasure as you call it keeps your master dictators very wealthy and you very very very poor. Your brainwashed by you're Imams and Sheikh's and you believe they feed you the truth, when in fact their twisting the truths to suit their agendas. Half your people are illiterate so your Imams are where they get their information. They whip them up into a frenzy then set them loose on the streets. What are you protecting now by killing and dying over a stupid film made by an EGYPTIAN Coptic Christian? Honor for Mohamed? Like I said you're way to extreme in your honor and insult. Tell me is a woman's word worth only half of yours? Can your wife go out and speak to a strange man in public alone? If I was your brother and I said to you, "brother I am leaving Islam and converting to Christianity and I've made up my mind, you cannot convince me otherwise." Then it got around the village. What would you do?...please will you answer all the questions I asked you one by one.
  • KhalilG... aRcaNum69 2012/09/24 21:01:24
    KhalilGhenimi
    Read this replay many times:
    If you live us alone we will find our time to study and teach our self, but since you are here declaring war on our countries, university... it is hard to take our right to learn.

NO i will not answer your questions, IF YOU WANT take and learn the Quran (from the beginning to the end, and search of all the meaning that written there), and the two books of the right HADITH (bokhari and muslim), and go learn all ISLAM message from peoples who know Islam very good.

AS i tell you in my second replay: "...if Islam has shown totally without lies and without hiding something and shows few others..." EVEN us, Muslims, we have a hard way to pick a true HADITH from a good source that is really come from the prophet Mohamed, because there is many speech are a lies and others are miss-taken.

The truth is very hard, and the good followers are so few, as you know THE FOLLOWERS OF OUR PROPHET JESUS, the evil on bad people’s hurt him :’(.

We believe, that Jesus was a Muslim, and the some message that has come for it is the same that the prophet Mohamed come with and all others prophets and messengers (ISLAM). But Jesus (peace be upon him) has not complete the whole message.

If he has done and he has completed his message, he will say in the holy book the same things th...

Read this replay many times:

If he has done and he has completed his message, he will say in the holy book the same things that we have in the Quran. IF anyone calls his self a true "Christen" he will take his whole message and be like the followers that they live with him and follow ISLAM.

In the Quran, Muhammad (peace is upon him) has completed the entire message and he has declared that, and he live many years before his death without any new word in Islam.

Let we return a bit to freedom, so who has oblige you and us to say "That thing is a freedom, and others thing are not a freedom" ???? That is the big question...

IF you force me to accept you’re thinking that all speech are a right, FORGIVE ME, i will declare that what we do to defend, and to kill who attack our prophet and Islam as FREEDOM, and you have to accept that without obligation! «COME-ON, there is a limit for everything!!! "

The sources that we take our right from are:
    1 : The Words of GOD (ALLAH)
    2: Respect
    3: Love
    4: Culture

That is it.
  • SimianSays aRcaNum69 2012/09/23 12:35:12
    SimianSays
    We, USA do NOT selflessly 'help' the world(those in need). We, USA, help IF there is something in it for US, and usually, that means it's at the expense of the people of those countries the USA has helped. That is, the USA has assisted some tyrant into a politically prominent position. Just because Americans are happy at home (blissfully ignorant)does not mean their country is not doing many atrocious things they are unaware of. Americans are like the children of mob bosses. Their father's are not keeping them abreast of all their illegal activities, some may even hide their activities from their children, but the children are safe at home and certainly getting the best money can buy.
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/21 17:34:59 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    If many Muslims would stop all the insane violence they would get respect. We are a tolerant society, way more than any Muslim country on earth. Can I go to a Christian church in Saudi Arabia? No they don't exist. In Pakistan a holy man plants burned Quaran pages on a disabled Christian girl and almost gets her and her family killed or jailed just to drive Christians out of their town. Could I walk freely in Pakistan with out getting hurt? I dought it. But you can go anywhere in America without such fears. Throwing acid in little school girls faces. Cutting off noses of wife's and sisters for talking to a strange male without another male family member present. I could go on about the atrosities your poor women go thru all day. Boko Haram raiding churches and killing Christians. So many Muslims in the Sudan and other places taking and abusing black SLAVES. The list is endless. If you want respect EARN it, and heres how, the so called moderate Muslims need to rise up and deal with your lunatic fringe. It's not our job to stop the crazies it's yours...DO IT! So far Muslim countries only oppress their people in dictatorships. And when you do depose one you don't know how to behave and prosper. You need the dictators and Quaran's because without them you can't govern your own live...
    If many Muslims would stop all the insane violence they would get respect. We are a tolerant society, way more than any Muslim country on earth. Can I go to a Christian church in Saudi Arabia? No they don't exist. In Pakistan a holy man plants burned Quaran pages on a disabled Christian girl and almost gets her and her family killed or jailed just to drive Christians out of their town. Could I walk freely in Pakistan with out getting hurt? I dought it. But you can go anywhere in America without such fears. Throwing acid in little school girls faces. Cutting off noses of wife's and sisters for talking to a strange male without another male family member present. I could go on about the atrosities your poor women go thru all day. Boko Haram raiding churches and killing Christians. So many Muslims in the Sudan and other places taking and abusing black SLAVES. The list is endless. If you want respect EARN it, and heres how, the so called moderate Muslims need to rise up and deal with your lunatic fringe. It's not our job to stop the crazies it's yours...DO IT! So far Muslim countries only oppress their people in dictatorships. And when you do depose one you don't know how to behave and prosper. You need the dictators and Quaran's because without them you can't govern your own lives. PS., Lying should not be a crime, that's silly even though lying is perfectly acceptable in Islam as long as it furthers Islams goals to dominate the earth or denying your faith to save yourselves from persecution. It's called taqiyah and you know it well. So I'm sorry your view is wrong and America stands proud as the best and greatest Nation on earth. I would never want to live anywhere else.
  • SC KhalilG... 2012/09/28 18:41:43
    SC
    KhalilGenimi -- Actually no one asked you why the peoples of the world hate America. But no matter, you answered the question yourself. it appears to many people in other parts of the world that we have more money and power.

No one actually knows if this is true or if we simply make better use of the money and power we have -- maybe not - why does it matter? .

In the Middle East there is much oil wealth, Did anyone give you the opportunity to take advantage of that resource? If not, why blame America? The Muslim world has very large resources, if you manage them well all should be fine. America has very little to do with it. It is true that at one time many Americans cared a lot about other parts of the world, but lately we have become tired of trying to help. Sometimes we helped in the wrong way and some Americans became greedy and tried to exploit resources that were not ours. But most of that was all decades ago. We are tired dealing with those who do not care for us, we are tired of our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan and will soon be leaving.

At that point many Muslims will still hate us. You seem a person who wants to befriend others, so please do so. We can be friends as long as we allow you your beliefs and you respect ours. One of our most sacred be...

At that point many Muslims will still hate us. You seem a person who wants to befriend others, so please do so. We can be friends as long as we allow you your beliefs and you respect ours. One of our most sacred beliefs is that it is our right to make bad movies as it exemplifies our right of free speech. . If you do not like those movies , the simple solution is not to watch them. I certainly would never watch the movie in question.

We have no problem and very much respect your right to your belief in Islam and we do not understand why you get upset with a movie by some demented movie maker. Nobody forces you to watch the film.

Remember, we would allow the movie even if the Prophet was sacred to us, but he is not. He is sacred to you. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so someday maybe you will get your wish and all will worship as you do, but that day is not today. Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists all have little or nothing to say about Mohamed in their religious doctrine. This may surprise you, it must be hard for you to imagine that your prophet is not hated by these religions, simply ignored, because he is not a part of those various doctrines.

We very much respect your right to love your God and your prophet, but most in America simply do not share that love. If Islam is the most important thing in your life, then why worry about the wealth or power of American. Surely that must be a very small thing to you since you seem to already have what is most important to you -- your belief in Islam.

In short we are not asking why the people of the world hate us. It has become very clear to us. So in the future you will see much less American aid and much less American involvement. We have a saying "be careful what you wish for - your wish may come true"

In the meantime all the best to you. I hope your personal life goes well.
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/21 06:22:34 (edited)
  • SC KhalilG... 2012/09/21 21:30:11
    SC
    it is difficult to understand that even lies can be free speech. slander and libel are of course not included, and you may want to make a case for libel but that is quite difficult. I am not very good at explaining these things so you may want to refer to the United States v. Larry Flynt.

There is a movie of the same title. Most of the movie may be something you will find offensive and I certainly understand that, but the last 15 minutes or half hour would be enough. It is very hard to explain why even lies are mostly covered by free speech and it is even harder to explain that because Islam is so popular throughout the world, it is even more difficult to make a libel or slander case.

This must all seem so very unfair to you, but I assure you that our first amendment is sacrosanct and it is not up to individuals or organizations to judge the truth regarding freedom of speech. It will take an awfully huge re-thinking about the mind-set of first amendment rights to appreciate why even most lies are protected speech in the USA, Canada, Australia, France,UK etc.

You do not need to accept this philosophy as it is not a part of your culture, but if you expect our culture to respect Islam it might be well for you to attempt to understand just why lies and other undesirable sp...

You do not need to accept this philosophy as it is not a part of your culture, but if you expect our culture to respect Islam it might be well for you to attempt to understand just why lies and other undesirable speech is still protected. Again, I do not expect you to agree, but simply to understand.

The movie was a bad one and no one wants to defend it on a factual level, but that is simply not relevant in a free speech discussion.
  • aRcaNum69 SC 2012/09/21 23:41:16 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    the people vs. Larry flint. ;)
  • Amnah A... KhalilG... 2012/09/23 12:06:47
    Amnah Al-Mushiri
    +1
    Mashallah brother this was well put Jazacallah khair!
  • Amnah A... SC 2012/09/23 12:02:55
    Amnah Al-Mushiri
    I agree with your opinion! But freedom is abused in so many ways in the US.
    Example: Freedom allows you to play music loudly but mannors and respect to others should make you lower the sound!
    We are not talking about Music we are talking about religion, someones belief system. That should out of respect, be avoided in any harmful, hurtful way or form!
    That is being humain...........
  • aRcaNum69 KhalilG... 2012/09/20 22:43:38 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    +2
    If someone disrespects my mother I will get upset, and I will let you know, but I won't kill you. It's your right to say WHATEVER you want without fear of violent reprocusion. Free speech means you have the right to be offended and I have the right to offend you with NO physical violence. You burn flags and images of our leaders like it means something. FYI, it doesn't bother us in the slightest. Killing our Ambassador over such a stupid film made by an EGYPTIAN Coptic Christian that has nothing to do with our government or people does bother us. And you should be ashamed of the people that did it. That Ambassador worked his ass off in that hell hole for the good of your people and they killed him. Chris Stevens peace be upon him.
  • Kizzume KhalilG... 2012/09/21 00:22:20
    Kizzume
    +1
    In this country, you are free to say what you want, provided it isn't calling for the death of someone, or crying "fire" in a crowded theater. In this country we are free to criticize people's beliefs, people's mothers, and the people themselves, it is a right we hold up high, a right that we find very important.

Words are words. Someone saying something does not remove the freedom of someone else. You do not have the right to not have your feelings hurt--if you don't like what someone has said, you can say what you want back to them, but you do not have the right to attack them physically, no matter what they have said to you.
  • aRcaNum69 Kizzume 2012/09/21 00:49:50 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    Or scream "Bomb" at an airport, thanks to Islam.
  • Anarimus KhalilG... 2012/09/25 04:44:29
    Anarimus
    The best cure for wrong speech is right speech. You are free to criticize anything but such criticism must stick to the facts and be able to be backed with evidence.
  • mischellene.ball 2012/09/20 15:46:29
    I'm not sure
    mischellene.ball
    +1
    I clicked "Not Sure" only because the wording of the question (in my opinion) should have been different. I think the film is gross and should not have been made. However, I support free speech no matter how ignorant a person is. I do not agree with the muslim religion but I do not agree with anyone who persecutes someone for their religion regardless. The man who made the film is obviously a degenerate but he had the right to voice his opinion. The monsters who attacked out embassies are worse than the idiot who made the film because they are terrorists and murderers and NOTHING that was ever said justified their murderous attacks on our people and our embassies. These people evil and should be brought to justice. I just pray that somehow some way our usless and inept government will send out the proper message from the USA and stop apologizing for America.
  • lm1b2 2012/09/20 15:27:56
    Yes, it's free speech
    lm1b2
    The French are right,we have free speech,they persecute Christians all the time,they can go Fu_ _ themselves!This guy took Christian,Jewish,and his own thoughts,and came up with a Religion,and then spread it by the sword,and we can't Criticize it?
  • The Pale Man 2012/09/20 12:34:41
    I'm not sure
    The Pale Man
    +1
    Oh, please. It's not because of a movie. They're pissed because we're killing them. Everyday. We kill 30 people for every one we search for. Our government wants these riots for an excuse for war. Sheep.
  • Charles 2012/09/20 05:09:19
    I'm not sure
    Charles
    I haven't seen the film or even know its name. But I sense that the warmongers here, in London and another well known location may be using it as a tool to ignite World War 3. The Pilgrims Society is back of MOST of the world's troubles. Google that name and be ready to spend lots of time reading about it. Great Britain is the worst warmonger that ever existed, and our foreign policy is 100% under their control. Pilgrims Society
  • lm1b2 Charles 2012/09/20 15:31:10
    lm1b2
    Is that a picture of you Charles,or just somebody you want to look like? As for your ignorant Blog,Dau!
  • aRcaNum69 lm1b2 2012/09/21 01:04:50
    aRcaNum69
    Lol
  • Charles lm1b2 2012/10/01 02:28:38
    Charles
    Where's your photo, pal? Who do you want to look like? My "blog" is ignorant, huh? Very tiny chance you ever heard of this group, I've studied them for many years, you say I'm ignorant. "The opinions of ten thousand men are of no value, if none of them know anything about the subject"---Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor. You don't KNOW anything about this group I mention, then you belch out that I'm "ignorant." You're as brazen as a shackled criminal in court calling the judge a felon. I'm THE expert on this organization, the only other is Joel Van Der Reijden, my esteemed Dutch associate. Are you a member of any organizations besides a church or political party? Please articulate (if you understand that term.)
  • SnowFal... The Pal... 2012/09/21 00:23:40
    SnowFallWolf
    That is what i am thinking :|
  • SnowFal... raine1200 2012/09/21 00:12:17
    SnowFallWolf
    They are probably saying the same thing about us right now. The British, no offense meant, thought that about the colonists in America. With freedom comes responsibility, you have to think about what your saying. Whether you like it or not there are Muslims in america, just because they practice a different religion doesn't mean they are not American. When People make bull headed moves like the ones that made that movie, some side is always going to get VERY offended and lash right back. The fact that you even SAID some sort of people should be eliminated means you lack enough knowledge ABOUT them. Hitler, yes Hitler, thought the same thing about Jewish people, what he did is something called Genocide. You saying that means your thinking like Hitler did about the Jews.
  • raine1200 SnowFal... 2012/09/29 22:33:24
    raine1200
    Jews were not hurting anyone. Muslims are killing and hating al - lnon muslims. That is why I think they need to go. They can't sem to contol themselves.. USA did nothing to be terrorised on 911 civilized races talk about problems not terrorise..A movie is not real adults understand that obviousely muslims races are less than human and certainly not adults!!
  • nicesteve 2012/09/19 22:11:18
    I'm not sure
    nicesteve
    While free speech maybe a constitional right, it simply can't be allowed free rein to the
    point that it provokes dangerous confrontations with a religious category that already has
    a known reputation for hostilities against our country. It is essential that the US, Canada,
    the UK, and other UN countries endeavor to never start wars, but to instead, to finish them.
  • raine1200 nicesteve 2012/09/20 00:13:19
    raine1200
    +1
    I dissagree the troublemakers are in the middle east and they need to be silenced, by force if necessary. Let them live their lives over there stay off american soil and internet!!
  • SnowFal... raine1200 2012/09/21 00:25:15
    SnowFallWolf
    What, you want stuff like this to keep happening?
  • aRcaNum69 SnowFal... 2012/09/21 00:57:06
    aRcaNum69
    +2
    No we want Muslims to move into the present and get a clue. They need to understand if I want to make a film like this, they may not like it but they definitely have to take it without resorting to violence. It's them that need to change, Not us.
  • aRcaNum69 SnowFal... 2012/09/21 00:59:41 (edited)
    aRcaNum69
    +1
    I will never bow to their extreme sensitivities, and they don't have to like it. But they do need do deal with it like humans, not insects. I almost said like animals then I looked up at my precious dog and realized my dog is way to much love.
  • Kevin 2012/09/19 20:39:25
    Yes, it's free speech
    Kevin
    +4
    The movie is just an excuse for a group of frustrated morons who think they are living back in the 12th century.
  • aRcaNum69 Kevin 2012/09/21 01:10:40
    aRcaNum69
    +2
    You give them way to much credit...it's the 7th century. No really it is.
  • Blade 2012/09/19 20:26:23
    No, it's a politically sensitive time right now
    Blade
  • Seeker62 2012/09/19 19:15:45
    Yes, it's free speech
    Seeker62
    +3
    I have no dog in this fight however for the sake of argument I have a better question. The guy who made the film is reportedly a Coptic Christian. Coptic Christians have reportedly been imprisoned and worse by Muslim ruled governments simply because they were Coptic Christians. Is it better for the Coptic Christian to respond with a very ugly and offensive film or with bombs? As John F. Kennedy said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."
  • Israel Seeker62 2012/09/19 19:20:21

2014/08/22 02:02:29