Producer heard Bill Clinton say Obama ineligible

SunShine 2012/04/02 13:46:41
A successful Hollywood producer who had an insider’s view of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign claims she heard Bill Clinton say that Barack Obama is not eligible to be president.

Bettina Viviano – who started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment – told WND that it was common knowledge among delegates committed to Hillary that the Clintons believed Obama was constitutionally ineligible and that Bill Clinton would eventually disclose his belief to the public.

The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.

“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.

“It was Hillary and Bill, and it percolated up from there,” said Viviano, who had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced on the claims of delegates that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Hillary.

As WND reported, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his team investigating Obama’s eligibility believe there is probable cause that the documents released by the White House as Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form are forgeries.

Help Sheriff Joe blow the lid off Obama’s fraud. Join the Cold Case Posse right now!

Viviano said that she was on a conference phone call during the primary season in the spring of 2008 in which she heard Bill Clinton refer to Obama as ineligible for the presidency.

In the course of the phone conversation with Hillary delegates, she recalled, Bill Clinton spoke of Obama as “the non-citizen.”

“In the world we were in, with [Hillary's] super-delegates and delegates, it just was, ‘He’s not legit – that’s the end of it, period, end of story.’ It wasn’t up for discussion,” Viviano said.

Michele Thomas, a Hillary campaigner from Los Angeles, confirmed to WND that she learned from “many people who were close to Hillary” that Obama “was not eligible to be president.”

Thomas led a nationwide petition drive among delegates to force a vote on Hillary’s nomination at the convention after then-DNC Chairman Howard Dean announced her name would not be put into nomination and Obama would be declared the winner by unanimous acclamation.

Viviano said that it was understood that Bill Clinton would eventually go public with his contention that Obama was ineligible for the presidency.

“He, I believe, was frothing at the mouth to tell the truth about Obama,” she said.

In the meantime, she recalled, the former president would make ironic references in public in which he “teetered” on revealing he position.

“He would go on camera,” Viviano said, “and jokingly make comments about, you know, ‘Is Obama qualified to be president? Well, if he’s 35 and a wink, wink, United States citizen, I guess he’s qualified.’”

She claimed, however, that Bill Clinton’s intention to unequivocally state to the public that Obama was ineligible was stopped in its tracks by the murder of a close friend of the Clintons, Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney, just two weeks before the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

Gwatney was killed Aug. 13, 2008, when a 50-year-old man entered Democratic Party headquarters in Little Rock and shot him three times. Police killed the murderer after a chase, and investigators found no motive.

The Clintons said in a statement that they were “stunned and shaken” by the killing of their “cherished friend and confidante.”

Viviano said a campaign staffer who was close to Hillary, whose name she requested be withheld for security reasons, told her Gwatney’s murder was a message to Bill Clinton.

“I was told by this person that that was ‘Shut up, Bill, or you’re next,’” she said.

The campaign adviser, according to Viviano, said that despite the intimidation and threats, Bill Clinton was prepared to speak out about Obama’s eligibility

“And then,” Viviano said, paraphrasing the staffer, “they went in and said, ‘OK, it’s your daughter, now, we’ll go after.’

“And then Bill never said anything.”

Others in the campaign who believe Gwatney’s murder was a message to the Clintons think it had to do with the fact that Gwatney was resisting an effort by the Obama campaign and the party to intimidate Hillary delegates into voting for Obama.

But Viviano argues that California delegates also were rebelling, and she says her source told her the same story two years later.

Since the 2008 campaign, Clinton has insisted publicly that Obama is eligible for the White House.

He weighed in on the issue in an April 2011 interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” when Donald Trump was urging Obama to release his long-form birth certificate to the public.

“If I were them, I’d be really careful riding that birther horse too much,” Clinton said. “Everyone knows it’s ludicrous.”

‘I had never voted in my life’

When Viviano headed production for Spielberg, her credits included the second and third “Back to the Future” films, “Cape Fear,” “Land Before Time,” “Schindler’s List,” “Always,” “Roger Rabbit” and the third “Indiana Jones” film.

She launched her own production and management company, Viviano Entertainment, in 1990. Her movies include “Three to Tango” and “Jack and Jill,” starring Adam Sandler.

Viviano was plunged into the world of campaign politics in 2008 as an admitted neophyte when Hollywood screenwriter and director Gigi Gaston asked her to produce a documentary called “We Will Not Be Silenced” on allegations of voter fraud against Hillary Clinton by the Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

“I had never voted in my life. I wasn’t a Democrat, I wasn’t a Republican. I wasn’t anything,” Viviano said. “I didn’t know anything about any of this.”

Viviano said that when she and her co-workers informed Hillary campaigners that they were making a film about voter fraud, “the floodgates opened.”

“I mean, everybody had a story to tell about death threats, threats, intimidation, document falsifying, vandalism, property theft,” she said. “It was the most horrible thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

Viviano said that in research for the film, allegations and evidence that Obama was not eligible “came up immediately.”

“We were getting hit with so many things about Obama,” she said. “This is when (Bill) Ayers and (Rashid) Khalidi were in the news, and then, all of a sudden, ‘Oh, and he’s not eligible to be president.’”

Viviano insisted to WND that her reason for speaking out now was not related to the fact that Obama beat Hillary.

“It’s not about Hillary,” she said. “It’s about No. 1, I’m American, I live in a country where there is a Constitution and a set of laws. I also have somebody in the White House who has lied, obfuscated, provided what we all know to be forged documents about who he is.”

She acknowledges that she could jeopardize her Hollywood career.

“What can you do?” she said. “It’s my country. My dad fought for this country in World War II in the 82nd Airborne.”

Her late father, she noted, was shot down twice during the war and was awarded two Purple Hearts.

“I think, would he rather have me sitting in the corner cowering, and afraid of people, or would he rather have me tell the truth and what I saw?”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hollywood-producer-heard-bill-clin...

• jr 2012/04/02 17:13:15 (edited)
    jr
    +10
    I wonder why the main stream media never calls the Clinton's birthers?

• Boo 2012/04/04 20:41:11
    Boo
    +1
    I always wondered why Hilliary took such an insult from the DNC laying down! I am an Independent who would have considered voting for Hillary, but was very suspicious about Obama's eligibility, associations, and beliefs. I was also surprised that she accepted a position on Obama's cabinet.

The DNC also desired to make Bobby Kennedy out to be a prophet! If I were her, I would have left the Democratic Party and worked against thier Manchurian candidate with all I had. I think she might have been able to beat them all at their game if she had run as an Independent.
  • SunShine Boo 2012/04/05 03:57:01
    SunShine
    +1
    I agree 100% with you.. she needed to expose him from that side.. We were doing it from a point of opposition to obama.. but from her position would have been more emphatic.. and believed.. Of course just as now.. instead of being believed we were called racists for not being for obama. That said.. while doing my research on obama I found out a lot about Hillary too and would never vote for her now.. she has most of the same connections as obama ..all the same dirty scheming and back room deals and games.. I am also an Independent now.. with Conservative values but would never again consider voting Democrat..
  • Boo SunShine 2012/04/06 15:57:28
    Boo
    +1
    Not from the current pool they give us to pick from. There are some more moderate Democrats at the local level where I live. We have a Democrat governor I'm pleased with. Too many Republicans are either ultra far-right or part of the corrupt "uni-party" in Washington made up of Democrats and Republicans who try to pretend they are opposed to the other, but behind the scenes are working together leading us towards the new world order! If we can get the career politicians out of Washington, we may have a chance to save our democracy. Vote against all incumbents coming up for reelection in Congress!
  • Shirleywillow 2012/04/04 20:39:58
    Shirleywillow
    What makes you think we should believe it just because Bill Clinton said it? Holy Moly, you guys never give up do ya!
  • Dave 2012/04/04 15:21:47
    Dave
    It's all just politics---Chicago style ! Whatever it takes to win, no matter what the cost.
  • Evan 2012/04/04 13:53:57
    Evan
    +2
    Thanks for printing this. I had heard it, but I don't know how to put stuff on this page. Everybody I know has always thought BHO was ineligible to be President. As soon as we found out that Congress didn't specifically ask for a valid birth certificate. We aren't even sure how he became the Junior Senator from Illinois without a valid birth certificate. How does one become a national leader without proving that he is who he says he is, when we can't even get a library card without proving that we are who we say we are???? BTW, on another subject: Was the hurry to pass the "health" care bill so that they could begin microchipping everyone receiving medical care in the U.S.? Just wondering. The most vulnerable people in America will be affected by it. (Old people, babies, people with chronic illnesses, etc. You know, people Hitler thought were "useless eaters".)
  • LarryFine 2012/04/04 12:43:54
    LarryFine
    +1
    I have no doubt they will knock you off if you raise the level of suspicion regarding his eligibility. And, after-all, the Clintons were also the first to take care of anybody that got in their way.
  • redneck 2012/04/04 12:17:01 (edited)
    redneck
    +2
    I herd this a while ago,and the progressive retards still blame the GOP.Why don't they wakeup and see what they are doing is wrong ??? Are these people realy that stupid ???

http://communities.washington...

http://www.godlikeproductions...

http://patriotupdate.com/2073...

http://deadlinelive.info/2012...

http://patdollard.com/2012/04...
  • Evan redneck 2012/04/04 13:56:38
    Evan
    +2
    No, Redneck, not stupid at all. Just determined to eliminate the middle class and turn America into a slave state with only the elite and the poverty-stricken, who are dependent on gov.org for sustenance.
  • Boo redneck 2012/04/04 20:43:44
    Boo
    +1
    Yes they are.
  • Angela 2012/04/04 10:53:20
    Angela
    +2
    This shouldn't be a surprize...many if not most of us believe him to be ineligible. The surprize and the disbelief rests in the fact that this man is STILL in office. Because of this fact...I hold the elite collective culpable, for supporting a man that has no legal right to be the sitting president, and still no one breathes a word of it. Are they afraid? What power does this mystery president weild? Unanswered questions arise daily concerning Obama, but I still see him strut and smile and wink..while the 'family' does the continual vacation route. Not even a hint from this ruling elite, that they are suffering the same economic concern that the rest of us are. I find this to be THE MOST telltale sign of a TYRANT, who remains emotionally unattached to Americans, and continues to show that only HE CAN and the rest of us cannot. 'Yes we can', obviously applied only to him he just slipped in the we in stead of the I, for poliical expediency..bagascia..cafone..
  • Evan Angela 2012/04/04 14:00:11
    Evan
    +3
    Angela, why the surprise that BHO is still in office? Congress did not vet him for a reason. They still have not, and will not do anything about this illegal President because as much as they protest some things, (lip-service protests), they are on the same page he is. It will take a miracle, which would be a huge amount of God's grace, to pull America out of this mess.
  • Angela Evan 2012/04/05 09:04:54
    Angela
    +1
    I really, really agree with you on this Evan. What I mean to say is this...America has never seen this before in any sitting president, that is what the people of America should be looking at. Obama has managed to slide like a snake (which he is) throughout all legal barriers put in place to prevent such things, as exhibited in Obama's outright denoucing of all God given rights to America and her people. From the seat of the USA, I truly believe, he will begin a global takeover..people will poopoo this notion, but I don't care what the status quo embraces, this is a marxist tyrant who in 4 short years, has managed to change the entire landscape of our country. All those aware of his illigitimacy are culpable in this..and let's face it, congress knows..
  • SunShine Angela 2012/04/05 15:47:56
    SunShine
    +1
    well said..
  • Angela SunShine 2012/04/06 13:26:27
    Angela
    Ty!!
  • Libertarian 2012/04/04 05:10:08 (edited)
    Libertarian
    +1
    Why don't the liberals listen to Clinton, he's their guy.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/04/04 04:33:33
    Tennessee3501
    Everybody who has ever worked with the Clintons as they prepare for a political campaign, including, but not limited to Dick Morris, has stated that the Clintons spare no expense in hiring the finest private detectives money can buy, to dig up dirt on the opposition. If they could have found in either 2007 or 2008, that President Obama was not born in the United States and was not 100% eligible to be President, the information would have been made public and Hillary would in all liklihood be President of the United States.
  • mac9 2012/04/04 04:28:23
    mac9
    +1
    I wish Bill would be more vocal against Obama. After all Obama cheated his wife out of a chance for the White House.
  • T Bevan 2012/04/04 02:26:50
    T Bevan
    +2
    Yet another nail in the coffin?

nail in coffin

Time will tell....

clock to 2013
  • Chef Bunyan 2012/04/04 02:15:39
    Chef Bunyan
    +3
    OK, if The Clinton's knew WTF is wrong with Congress and the SCOTUS? WHY HAVE THEY DONE NOTHING TO END THIS FARCE!!!!!?????
  • jgh57 2012/04/04 02:14:02
    jgh57
    I so wish you people would take a drink of reality and give it a rest. The Clintons are the most savvy political couple around. Do you truly think that if they had proof that President Obama was not a native born American they would have stayed quiet? Hillary would be president right now if they could have removed President Obama. Get real.
  • SunShine jgh57 2012/04/04 03:14:50
    SunShine
    +1
    they were threatened..and their daughter was too.. just like now they are threatening the msm and other media to not speak a word about the birth certificate issue..
  • Evan jgh57 2012/04/04 14:06:45
    Evan
    I agree jgh57. Clearly they didn't have the proof they needed back in 2008. They must have known when he was Illinois Junior Senator that he wasn't eligible, but lacked proof. They could have it now if they want it, but imagine they know it's too late. The fix appears to be in, actually, and now of course there is the added threat of the entire weight of the Presidency of the United States, (which is considerable), coming down on anyone who
    opposes BHO. Ronald Reagan was the only President of the 20th Century to win against an incumbant President, and we don't have any Ronald Reagans running now.
  • Old Timer 2012/04/03 14:06:08
    Old Timer
    +1
    Sounds like, TYPICAL CHICAGO METHOD, EH?
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/04/03 06:44:34
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +5
    If the story is true...
    Treachery begets treachery.
    If the story is untrue...
    Treachery begets treachery.

All that the American people need to do is show up in November and vote him out.
    Then the National Nightmare will end.
  • jimmy Brian T... 2012/04/03 13:00:31
    jimmy
    +2
    ABSOLUTELY
  • CuresCa... Brian T... 2012/04/04 02:08:41
    CuresCancer
    +1
    If Obama has committed fraud regarding his birth certificate, how much trust do you have in a fair election?
  • Brian T... CuresCa... 2012/04/04 05:53:59
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    Each county runs its own bureau of elections, and if you look at maps that break down the majority vote by county across the United States for any recent Presidential election, you will see that most of the counties are red. In order for an election to be stolen, there are a few criteria that must be met. First, the election has to be close. No amount of voter fraud, or monkey business can over rule an election that is not close. So if it is close, then the next thing is that areas that can have their voting results monkeyed with need to be in a state that is not to already go for the party doing the monkeying; for instance, New York, Illinois, or California are going to go to the Democrats, where as Oklahoma, Wyoming, or Texas are going to go for the Republicans. So for the Democrats to fix Chicago, or the Republicans to fix Oklahoma City, there is not gross or net result from it in their favor. A party has to pick up a state that would otherwise go the other way. Go luck on the Republications stealing Chicago, or the Democrats stealing Oklahoma City. If either does that, I will set my pants on fire, and send you the video.

Obama's people have control on specific things, not on the country as a whole, and certainly not on individual counties as a whole. The metrics at...

Obama's people have control on specific things, not on the country as a whole, and certainly not on individual counties as a whole. The metrics at this time strongly suggest that he is not going to be successful in his reelection bid. For instance, and easy one to understand immediately is, his job approval rating has been below 50%, and no President running for reelection has won with his job approval rating that low this close to an election. That can nor be changed. Sure the campaign can pay for polling to show the President at 50% or 51%, but that is PR, not facts.

Unless Romney trips and falls flat on his face, or unless some major miracle happens in favor of Obama, the election is not going to be that close. Therefore there is not much monkey business that could change the result. Furthermore, if the tactics that the Obama campaign has unfurled in the last few months (none of which has worked, and I would say they have all backfired) are any indication, they are going to get more desperate, and more desperate. And that, leads to getting caught in your own trap.

As long as you, me, and everyone else that thinks this guy is bad for the country votes at the polls in November, there is not much he can do about the results. The momentum is for defeating Obama, and the support for reelecting Obama is lukewarm with the people who count. His smug hubris can not change his record, or what he has told us what he would do if he is giving four more years. Thus far: he has the NRA against him in a way it has never stood opposed to a president before; he has the Roman Catholic Church, along with every other religious institution concerned about religious freedom opposed to his reelection; he has already lost the male vote; and anybody in health care with half a brain is opposed to him. He has rubbed more people the wrong way than any president I can think of in my lifetime. I suppose LBJ, and Carter would be the most recent examples of somebody in Obama's position, and LBJ did not run for reelection, and Carter got his head handed to him.
  • Evan Brian T... 2012/04/04 14:14:57
    Evan
    +2
    Brian, there are two software companies who write software for voting machines. Two. All voting machines have modems. Anything with a modem is hackable, and all that needs to be done is to hack into them, and change every other vote or so to BHO. I still think prayer is our only hope this time around, but may God BLESS YOU, my friend.
  • Brian T... Evan 2012/04/04 20:42:28
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    I worked as a Judge of Elections at a poll for years (I have not for the last four elections). Our electronic voting machines (Allegheny County, the county Pittsburgh is in) did not have modems. They had internal memory, and flash drive memory cards (that is double redundancy). They also arrived locked with numbered plastic zip tags that we removed, and were locked with numbered zip tags when we removed the flash drive memory cards. The redundancy of every step of voting in my county makes cheating virtually impossible. The only way cheating could happen is by someone accessing the electronic machine and physically voting on it by voting more than once under a version of their own name, or voting under someone else's name.

I am not aware of access to the machines in a wired or wireless manner, and I have been trained to use the ones we have, and have followed the electronic voting machine thing on a national level from day one. Wired or wireless access to voting machines would be a major no no, for reasons you have obviously stated. The machines hard drives, and the redundancy of the removable flash drive cards, along with meticulous vote counts records on each machine makes monkey business in the way you are talking about highly unlikely. Dead voters, or voters registe...

I am not aware of access to the machines in a wired or wireless manner, and I have been trained to use the ones we have, and have followed the electronic voting machine thing on a national level from day one. Wired or wireless access to voting machines would be a major no no, for reasons you have obviously stated. The machines hard drives, and the redundancy of the removable flash drive cards, along with meticulous vote counts records on each machine makes monkey business in the way you are talking about highly unlikely. Dead voters, or voters registered multiple times from multiple addresses works much better that trying to electronically alter votes. I understand it could happen, it is possible, but with the multiple fail safes in place it is highly unlikely, not probable.

I do however agree with you that prayer for our country is always a very, very good idea. God Bless You Evan.
  • Evan Brian T... 2012/04/04 14:12:02
    Evan
    +1
    Bless you, BRIAN, but that can't happen if our election process is corrupted enough, and if there is enough un-prosecuted voter intimidation, and if recent High School graduates still have enough critical-thinking skills to vote intelligently. (Not sure too many do, since I have not met any lately who can even make change). Then there is the fact that there is a move afoot at the moment, to change the way our Presidents are elected, so who knows? From your mouth to God's ear, however, and if Americans have ever voted, this is sure the year to do it. I personally know of several people, who take great pride in announcing that they have never voted in their lives, and don't plan to, because, they say, "it doesn't do any good, it's all rigged, anyway". That may or may not be true, but voting still sends a message.
  • Brian T... Evan 2012/04/04 20:52:56
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    All I am stating is the integrity of votes placed in the vast majority of counties across the United States is safe and sound, even those on electronic machines. That is not to say that the electronic machines are completely full proof, nothing is.

The other variables such as people voting multiple times under variations of their own name, or voting under their name and under someone else's name, or not having the common sense God gave a fly are all things that do exist. Wanting to change the way a president is elected, or throwing one's hands up and saying it does not matter anyhow are also just excuses for elections not turning out the way people like them, or a silly reason not to vote.

The election process is corrupted in certain places, and most of us know where those places are. Whether it be voter intimidation, some form of voter fraud, or simply being registered twice or more to vote, and voting multiple times. The people who participate in such activities are certain fair and free elections do not work, and by definition are traitors to all Americans hold true and dear. People like this must be prayed for, and we must pray that their actions do not alter the will of the people.
  • Maria 2012/04/03 02:38:44
    Maria
    +2
    Obama thought it all up ...all he had to do is hire Hillary as Sec. of State.
    that can have Hilliary's voters go to Obama.. she is an fool to work for him and all she thinking about Money that all she cares about and plus have some feedback of course with Obama..Hillary enjoy to be in this type of Washington D.C. thing...well strange is that she used to volunteer collage student and done water gate on Nixxon who resigned..well karma water gate will pop up in feature on them.
  • teigan 2012/04/03 02:32:59
    teigan
    +3
    I don't trust Hollywood and I don't trust the Clintons. Something smells of alterior motives.
  • Brian T... teigan 2012/04/03 06:46:28
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +2
    Mmmm hmm. Indeed.
  • teigan Brian T... 2012/04/03 07:14:06
    teigan
    +1
    Kinda of odd she comes out after 4 years.
  • Brian T... teigan 2012/04/03 08:32:12
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +2
    Election years do tend to do that. What is odd is if she is apolitical, she is ending her career in Hollyweird. She may work someplace now that it does not matter, who knows. Her story seems plausible, but none of us should be surprised if Bubba comes out saying she is lying. The left is going to set up so many bear traps it is going to be like minefield out there. Rush got chomped, and he knows better.

We all need to focus our attention on the election in November, and Romney and the pundits need to steer clear of the pitfalls and traps.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/02 23:42:26
    TruBluTopaz
    +5
    I have no doubt that Clinton's position as Secretary of State was created to shut them up. If you want to know what Clinton supporters think, go to the link below. It is a documentary outlining the voter fraud and delegate intimidate engaged in by the Obama campaign. I saw personally that Obama was acclaimed the winner of the Texas caucuses because rolls were never matched and verified with the voting lists. Instead roving crowds would show up at remote precincts and overwhelm the precinct judges there. It was fixed, it was crooked and if we don't wake up they will do it again in November.
  • Greg TruBluT... 2012/04/04 17:39:52
    Greg
    +2
    That's why there is such a stir to not have voters IDs!
  • texasred 2012/04/02 20:53:07
    texasred
    +3
    Yep.... this is the absolute truth and the Libs can't stand it!

2014/10/21 05:26:59