Pro-Life VS. Anti-Life: Who Has The Moral High Ground?

☆WILLIAM☆ 2012/09/30 23:13:49
Related Topics: Moral, Pro-life, Vs
Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
Anti Life Has The Moral High Ground:

• ☆WILLIAM☆ 2012/10/02 03:08:37
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    ☆WILLIAM☆
    +35
    Heres what people fail to understand about abortion. Pro-Abortionists(anti-lifers) label themselves as being "pro-choice", while labeling everyone who disagrees with them as being "anti-choice". No one is against people making their own choices. Everybody is pro choice;as long as their choices dont affect the lives of others;including the unborn. Pro-Abortion is Anti-Life.

• Coach Outlet 2012/11/10 10:07:59
  • YAYA 2012/11/09 05:09:09
  • MCA~AFCL~PWCM 2012/10/21 06:05:46
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    MCA~AFCL~PWCM
    +1
    I find it a bit strange when a law is passed that says someone goes to jail for murder if they cause a womans unborn child to be still born, but it's ok if that same woman says I don't want it, abort it and thats legal. So in one instance, a fetus is a human being where murder applies and the other, it's nothing more than a parasite and can be killed. It just doesn't make sense. You want choice? Choose one or the other!
    I choose life begins at conception!
  • Joe Guerero 2012/10/19 14:57:01
    Joe Guerero
    anti-life is not a thing. and "pro-life" is synonymous with "anti-freedom"
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2012/10/18 07:21:02
  • doc moto 2012/10/16 06:25:36
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    doc moto
    +1
    Always; all else is murder, plain and simple...If you interfere with a mother and her baby, you are messing with something sacred. If the mother kills her own baby, she also commits murder or as an accessory to murder...
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    +2
    The idea that someone's will is more important than life is hedious. The only moral position there is on this issue is to be pro-life.
  • rereblue 2012/10/11 09:07:03
    rereblue
    Pro-choice, not anti-life. Everyone should have a choice to do what they want with their own body.

Just a thought:
    Ever thought that by making abortion illegal would lead to more death due to illegal and dangerous abortions? AGAIN?
  • nina 2012/10/11 05:57:39 (edited)
    nina
    pro-choice. and I don't think I have any right to make a decision seeing as I have never had an abortion and I don't know anybody who has. I don't know how traumatic it would be to be pregnant at 14 or pregnant because of abuse or rape and so I don't think I can tell another person how to live their life. I think that if I were pregnant right now as a 15 year old I would want the option to have an abortion because I would ruin a child's life-and I live in quite a safe environment-imagine if I lived in a neighbourhood filled with drugs and danger. its not fair to make a baby have to grow up in that.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/10/11 03:47:31
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    There is no high ground where religion is concerned and there is no anti-life movement, just people smart enough to disagree with someone else's religion.
  • KarenInKenoshaWisconsin 2012/10/11 03:13:23 (edited)
    KarenInKenoshaWisconsin
    +1
    It's actually not a topic ruled by polarized debate...

Numerous cases show how absolutism born of uber polarized debate and rigid anti-abortion stance lead to immorality in real life situations. E.g. "Brazil rocked by abortion for 9-year-old rape victim Church excommunicates mother and doctors – but not accused rapist". http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
  • Detective_Alibi_Lawliet 2012/10/11 02:24:58
    Detective_Alibi_Lawliet
    +1
    Its called Pro-choice, not anti life....
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/10/11 01:00:50
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +1
    Anti-Life??? Yeah that isnt a skewed view.
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/10/11 00:11:26
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +1
    Bubba Carpenter, Mississippi GOP Lawmaker, Lauds Potential Return Of 'Coat Hanger' Abortions

Republican Mississippi state Rep. Bubba Carpenter recently gave a callous assessment of a state anti-abortion law that critics have cautioned could close down the state's only abortion clinic.

Abortion rights advocates have protested the measure, claiming that the shuttering of the facility -- brought on by potentially overwhelming certification requirements for practicing physicians -- could force women to turn to dangerous alternatives. This prospect didn't seem to concern Carpenter.

"[Y]ou have the other side. They're like, 'Well, the poor pitiful women that can't afford to go out of state are just going to start doing them at home with a coat hanger.' That's what we've heard over and over and over," Carpenter told an Alcorn County GOP meeting in a video flagged by Rachel Maddow's blog. "But hey, you have to have moral values. You have to start somewhere, and that’s what we've decided to do."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • kitkat42 2012/10/11 00:00:41
    kitkat42
    +2
    Pro life, Pro choice..... its a private matter that only the person involved has the right to make a decision about. I believe what I believe and you don't need to know.
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/10/10 23:55:59
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    Jack's Pearl
    +3
    Pro life in general is what people believe in. Doesn't mean that abortion is wrong. Many of us don't look at that as killing a person. If we did we wouldn't support a woman's right to choose.
  • RhinoRT 2012/10/10 23:27:19
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    RhinoRT
    +4
    I notice everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
    ~Ronald Reagan
  • Guru_T_... RhinoRT 2012/10/11 03:53:15
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    Ronald Reagan also told his doctor, "I have three things that I want to tell you today. The first is that I seem to be having a little problem with my memory. I cannot remember the other two."
  • lurx: t... Guru_T_... 2012/10/11 03:55:52
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +1

...and here's what his son said about the current crop of Republicans and their views on abortion.
  • Dolly 2012/10/10 22:51:26
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    Dolly
    +2
    I am all for carrying a baby to term and adopting him out if need be if having him/her isn't a risk somehow.
  • alw_ays 2012/10/09 15:28:38
    alw_ays
    +4
    Anyone who keeps it private has the moral high ground. As soon as I start talking about your pregnancy, I've crossed a line into your privacy.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/10/09 11:43:31
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +4
    Our Declaration of Independence guarantees each citizen the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And according to the Ninth Amendment to the Constitution, the content of the DOI is American law. I am very hard pressed to believe that our Founders didn't consider the unborn as being "life." Convenience abortion relegates unborn children to the position of being private property of the mother, like a pair of old shoes, rather than a life deserving of the same legal protections as the born. And I am SO SICK of hearing the insipid argument about "sentience." I'm not sentient when I'm asleep; does that mean it's legal to put a 45C FMJ between my eyes because "I haven't woken up yet?"
  • RhinoRT STU~PWC... 2012/10/10 23:30:27
    RhinoRT
    +2
    Too many common sense facts...you have to dumb it down for liberals to understand
  • STU~PWC... RhinoRT 2012/10/20 23:48:21
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +2
    How do I become that dumb?
  • RhinoRT STU~PWC... 2012/10/21 00:10:50
    RhinoRT
    +2
    You have a point!
    but here is a good start... see dick run
  • STU~PWC... RhinoRT 2012/10/21 16:30:15
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    Might work, at least for some "upper IQ liberals" (say in the 50-60 range).
  • RhinoRT STU~PWC... 2012/10/22 03:30:01
    RhinoRT
    +1
    I didn't think liberal IQ went that high!
  • STU~PWC... RhinoRT 2012/10/22 10:05:05
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    Well, if the government can produce fake studies, so can I!
  • RhinoRT STU~PWC... 2012/10/21 00:43:00
    RhinoRT
    +1
    that was not meant for liberals not you LOL
  • STU~PWC... RhinoRT 2012/10/21 16:31:31
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    NP, I got the point as you meant it. No worries. Stu
  • halfbreed 2012/10/07 18:55:22
    halfbreed
    +1
    It is called pro-choice and I am for a woman's right to choose
  • Haruko.Haruhara 2012/10/07 02:37:57
    Haruko.Haruhara
    +1
    I am the result of my late Mother having an abortion if she didn't abort her second child me the third child I wouldn't be here.

I am for pro-choice.

I believe abortion is good for 1 if the woman was raped no woman should have to be forced to give birth to a rapists baby, 2 if the mother will die, 3 if the baby will be born with a terrible disease.
  • rightside Haruko.... 2012/10/21 00:17:15
    rightside
    Ah! So you're glad she killed one child so that you have a choice to live?
  • Haruko.... rightside 2012/10/21 23:59:29
  • rightside Haruko.... 2012/10/22 00:01:34
    rightside
    That's some validation.
  • Haruko.... rightside 2012/10/22 00:20:26
    Haruko.Haruhara
    Explain.
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/10/06 23:42:03
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Moral- of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : How can anti "life" claim a "high ground"?

Definition of ANTILIFE

: antagonistic or antithetical to life or to normal human values.

This person makes a lot more sense then anyone I've heard. (debating the latest "cliche" moral high ground) It was so much fun with raciest,bigoted,haters.
    http://www.parcbench.com/2012...
  • GOP Poison 2012/10/06 22:50:09
    GOP Poison
    +2
    There is no such thing as "anti life" unless you count Jan Brewer in Arizona who killed 11 people by denying them their medicare payments for organ transplants. Many people are pro choice and many are anti choice.Then you have Mitt who is multiple choice
  • DavE 2012/10/06 01:02:22
    Pro Life Has The Moral High Ground:
    DavE
    +1
    Typical geographical spread in the poll results.
    In the northeast U.S. they aren't sure about Pro Life.
    Sad, and very glad I don't live there anymore.
  • oldlady 2012/10/05 15:37:50
    oldlady
    +3
    Just keep having babies, fatten them up and send them of to war :/

BABIES IN UNIFORM

2014/10/31 08:02:27