Pro-Abortion or Anti-Abortion?

Sport_Geoff 2012/02/23 14:19:17
I lean right and I am Pro-Abortion
I lean right and I am Anti-Abortion
I lean left and I am Pro-Abortion
I lean left and I am Anti-Abortion
I am an Independent and I am Pro-Abortion
I am an Independent and I am Anti-Abortion
Lets keep this an opinion poll please and be honest about your political leanings also. Save your hate filled comments for other post.

• Lolita666 2012/07/29 16:54:58 (edited)
    Lolita666
    Some people find the most stupid excuses to justify the act of murdering an innocent baby.
  • heirsoftheking 2012/02/23 19:43:41
    heirsoftheking
    +1
    You weren't aborted.
  • Sport_G... heirsof... 2012/02/23 19:45:56
    Sport_Geoff
    No I wasnt........nor have I ever been the father of an aborted baby. It's just not what I believe in.
  • Mii 2012/02/23 17:09:50
    Mii
    +1
    Well, I am pro-choice. Not necessarily pro-abortion.
  • Sport_G... Mii 2012/02/23 17:12:36
    Sport_Geoff
    Thanks......I am going to leave these 2 polls up and hopefully get enough answers to post the results in a week or so. I think it will show how conflicted we can be when discussing sensative issues.
  • CuppaT Child of God 2012/02/23 16:55:48
    CuppaT   Child of God
    +3
    God gives life and only God can determine when that life is over.
    anti abortion
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/02/23 15:30:05
    I lean right and I am Anti-Abortion
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +2
    Only in extreme cases.
  • Howler 2012/02/23 15:15:35
    I lean right and I am Anti-Abortion
    Howler
    +2
    ..And I am a supporter of capital punishment, or the death penalty in a criminal court of law.

..And I am not a conscientious objector relative to the dreaded killing responsibilities that potentially come as a result of military service.
  • bob 2012/02/23 14:51:31
    I lean right and I am Anti-Abortion
    bob
    +3
    It's really not a choice between abortion or not. It's personal freedom for women. It's their choice, not the Government, not religion and not in the constitution. Right or wrong it's a womans choice. The Government and Religion for centuries has dictated our personal rights. It's time for them to get out of personal rights & responsibilities issues work on providing quality services of Education, defense, infrastructure for the fairest and most responsible taxation as possible.
  • Sport_G... bob 2012/02/23 15:01:24 (edited)
    Sport_Geoff
    +1
    You know, often you and I don't agree Bob, but I think you have an excellent point here. Each person must live with and answer for their actions. Like you, I personally don't believe in abortion (unless it's due to health risk, incest, or rape) but I don't condemn people that do. I have a hard time with arbitrary abortion just because it isnt convenient at the time especially when I consider all of the free contraceptive products available. A big issue I have with abortion and contraceptive products is the fact that so many want the government to pay for it. I remember when I used to pay for insurance coverage based upon my needs (i.e. eye care, dental, and yes pregnancy) and it seems now that some are looking for a cheap or free covers everything insurance. (no I don't have much sympathy for insurance companies and their profit margins)

While it is a woman's choice I also believe that the father should have some say if he is willing to man up and handle the responsibility....don't you?

It's time for them to get out of personal rights & responsibilities issues work on providing quality services of Education, defense, infrastructure for the fairest and most responsible taxation as possible.........this is one of the best statements I have seen in a while......the government needs to stay out of rights and make people responsible for their actions.

2014/09/03 07:32:38