Prince William is the Antichrist! When? 2015! How DO YOU KNOW????

Mr.Reasonable 2012/01/11 08:14:07
This is PROOF, there IS either a WORLD-WIDE age old, CONSPIRACY to take OVER THE WORLD! - or - PROOF of an AGE OLD sophisticated plot
To convince everyone there IS an age old world-wide conspiracy to take over the world.. Not sure which.. Are you??

Watch this video, before you ever watch another one!

How “Patriotic are you? Are you patriotic enough to watch this PARTICULAR video??

Or do you think you already know EVERYTHING??

CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???
Or would you prefer to continue with the willfully ignorant 90% of the WORLD! Blind to what the 1% absolutely DO NOT want YOU to know??
I have watched this video, I have confirmed much of the information in this video. LONG BEFORE I ever seen this video..

This is one video EVERYONE ALIVE should watch, as it concerns everyone alive!

So ARE YOU patriotic enough to actually LEARN something our CURRENT government is NOT spoon feeding you??

I encourage you to RESEARCH independently each subject of this video you doubt!
(When have you ever heard your government, or news sources say that?)

I KNOW there are good people in AMERICA. In our CITIZENRY, our MILITARY, and to a much LESSER extent, our government. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK from within our own government!!

Politicians ARE and have ALWAYS been the cause of Americas problems. Why? Among OTHER reasons they are (99% of them) SELL OUT face men!

RON PAUL is Americas best and LAST hope!! THE GLOBALIST are EVIL!! We now have the greatest globalist tool of all to use against them. The internet!
The INTERNET could be their downfall, if YOU use it! WHAT can YOU do??? NOTHING!! Alone nobody can do anything about these problems this WORLD faces! IF WE ALL LEARN THIS INFORMATION we may then TOGETHER, actually be able to do something about this. And we OWE it to EVERY SOLDIER who’s died under a FALSE impression, information , training.. To be THAT patriotic, just THIS once!

netdamage

Want your mind BLOWN? Watch this video!

Are you patriotic enough to watch this PARTICULAR video?? (ALL OF IT.)

If you didn’t WATCH THE VIDEO, your words mean dick!

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/american-pro...

• 2013/01/20 15:44:11
    +2
    This video is blocked but Prince William will be 33 in 2015, his mother Diana was prophasized by Freemasons as the Merovigian bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdalan-it's really a lie, this "holy grail" does not exist. William is likely the Anti Christ of the Bible.
  • 2013/01/20 15:47:40
    +2
    Williams birth was not natural but induced prematurely on 21 June 1982, this summer soltice was followed by a solar eclipse and then a rare eclipsed moon, all Pagan and Satanic followers performed rituals and sacrifices in Scotland-England on that Evil day.
  • Son of thunder 2012/08/17 20:38:40
    Son of thunder
    +1
    I know who the Anti-Christ is because the angel Gabriel told me who he was and that is how i figured out the meaning of this Biblical prophecy!
    This is proof that the Antichrist will become president after Obama raises taxes and then dies a few days later! Obama probably will not raise taxes until after the election
    According to my interpretation of the Bible in Rev. & Dan. Obama is going to win the election! because he is referred to as King #7(Rev. 17:10) who Dies a few days after he will raise taxes(Dan. 11:20)

The Anti-Christ will be the next President after Obama! I have Biblical proof of this in Revelations 17:10! Where it says;
    There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    These 5 fallen kings are as follows here- In June 2004 there were 5x living pres. when George W. Bush was President! They were-
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton
    That means that George W. was king #6 and that makes Obama #7 and the Anti-Christ will be #8 who was 1 of our 7 previous presidents!
    At no time in world history has there ever been 5x kings living all at the same time when king #6 was in office! and the future king #7 was also alive also at that point in time!

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes...

There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes before the election. So therefore according to Biblical prophecy Obama who is king/pres. #7 will raise our taxes after he is reelected and die with in a few days(Dan. 11:20)!
    The Anti-Christ will become our next President just a few days after Obama Raises taxes and dies
  • WILLIE BRIGHT 2012/01/11 23:24:04
    WILLIE  BRIGHT
    ENOUGH. IS. ENOUGH. NOT. NOT. TRUE.
  • Mr.Reas... WILLIE ... 2012/01/11 23:30:12
    Mr.Reasonable
    Is that how you deal with all information you have been unaware of?

ruwil
  • Gregaj7 2012/01/11 21:29:39
    +1
    I'm dl'ing it now. Since it's 5hrs long, I'll probably have to watch it in pieces. Hopefully, I'll find something in it I didn't already know.
  • Mr.Reas... Gregaj7 2012/01/11 21:56:09 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    It sure gave me allot more to look into.

It's not really that long.. For some reason the maker put repeats in. I suppose to drill the info in?? Just FF through what you've just watched, there is New stuff all through it..
  • Singerar 2012/01/11 18:34:13
    Singerar
    +1
    Oops..I think The Enquirer has infiltrated this blog. Bored much?
  • Mr.Reas... Singerar 2012/01/11 19:32:29
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    lil

You didn’t WATCH THE VIDEO, your words mean NOTHING!
  • Singerar Mr.Reas... 2012/01/11 20:28:24
  • Mr.Reas... Singerar 2012/01/11 23:40:25
    Mr.Reasonable
    In case you're wondering what the definition, of WILLFUL IGNORANCE is folks. See the confession above! /\
    "SIngerar" We're done here. Good luck with your denial and outrage at simple facts and the presentation of them, by people who are not trained in the BRAINWASHING you desire.. Seek truth, seek help, seek forgiveness. God Loves you, but I doubt anyone else does.
    lil
  • WILLIE ... Singerar 2012/01/11 23:29:51
    WILLIE  BRIGHT
    +1
    I. Agree. There. Is.
  • sammanilla 2012/01/11 17:58:08
    sammanilla
    You really should have typed a digested version of the video, not just hype. It would help us decide whether to devote so much time to it.
  • Mr.Reas... sammanilla 2012/01/11 18:35:14
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    If you don't feel "It is worth devoting SO much time to" then..

lil

And there is no helping you.
  • sammanilla Mr.Reas... 2012/01/11 18:40:40
    sammanilla
    +1
    Does it have any connection with banking?

I'm not willfully ignorant. I read faster than videos and many videos are wastes of time.

I know a great deal about UK and its historic deals, and wondered if the video was in line with it.
  • Mr.Reas... sammanilla 2012/01/11 22:10:10
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Sorry, didn't mean to be judgmental. (It's a bad habit.) It has MUCH to do with banking.
    It has much SHOCKING information (Verifiable EVEN in history books.) It is ALL information THE enemy either doesn't want you to hear, OR wants us to hear.. I'm not sure yet.. All I know for SURE is, There ARE many undeniable facts in this video. I am a Christian, so I don't know what to make of some of it's content.. I KNOW there is a GOD and I KNOW Jesus Christ was his only living Son.. There are TRUTHS in this video I know to be fact, that are in conflict with my faith. WATCH with an open mind, and remember the definitions of GOOD and EVIL. gl
  • sammanilla Mr.Reas... 2012/01/12 02:53:14
    sammanilla
    +1
    Check it out:

United State’s Enemies Dating Back To 1776, Send Their Progeny To Play A Charity Polo Match In Santa Barbara. An Englishman’s Point Of View

http://politicalvelcraft.org/...
  • Mr.Reas... sammanilla 2012/01/12 03:21:33
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Hey, nice article! You should make that a SH post. If you don't I will. Let me know.
  • sammanilla Mr.Reas... 2012/01/12 04:30:23
    sammanilla
    +1
    Is that the alley you were up with the video?

You are welcome to post it. Just be sure to share it with me.
  • Mr.Reas... sammanilla 2012/01/12 04:50:48
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Yes different part of the same story. Thanks you got it!
  • sammanilla Mr.Reas... 2012/01/12 04:55:44
    sammanilla
    +1
    Git 'er done!
  • Lanikai 2012/01/11 14:51:37
    +1
    The anti-Christ will come out of middle europe (probably Romania) and is not a player on the world stage yet, he will be an unknown person until he steps up to reassure the confused masses after the rapture and first series of calamities from Revelation.

I admire your dedication, but you premise is wrong.
  • Mr.Reas... Lanikai 2012/01/11 18:29:55
    Mr.Reasonable
    Didn't watch it did you?
  • Lanikai Mr.Reas... 2012/01/11 22:14:31
    +1
    Not all the way thru, yet, BUT I am great at the BIBLE. And the BIBLE is very clear. I am at work and cannot watch 5 hours at work, have to wait til I get home.

BUT again, the BIBLE is clear and specific on this one,.
  • Mr.Reas... Lanikai 2012/01/11 22:21:59
    Mr.Reasonable
    There is a GOD, I believe Jesus Christ is his only Son. That said.. The Bible was written by man, and (I believe) CORRUPTED by THE enemy. The English language is the NEWEST of all languages and the MOST SIMPLE.

The English Bible is AT BEST half true. (That is scientific fact.)
  • Lanikai 2013/01/20 16:05:22
    +5
    On June 21 1982 Prince William was born by induced birth on Summer Soltice, exactly as prophisized by Freemasons, Pagans and Satanists in England Scotland celebrated with Satanic rituals and orgies and sacrifices on that day. His mother Diana is lined to the Merovigian bloodline"Holy Grail" of Christ, but this really does not exist, however Satans followers will portray the beast as the Christ returned. Also Williams father Charles is a decendant of Romanian Dracula -he said it himself.
  • Lanikai 2013/01/20 16:09:49
    +4
    Like you say, Prince William is not a world player, but he will soon become one as he will step over his father Charles with the answers to a Crisis. William trains with all the British forces but never goes into any danger zones; Prince William is more likely the beast than any other person on Earth.
  • Reality-Check 2012/01/11 14:00:35
    Reality-Check
    +1
    And america wonders why the rest of the world hate her so much...

http://www.galaxygypsy.nl/pag...
  • Mr.Reasonable 2012/01/11 12:18:13
    Mr.Reasonable
    If you don't watch anything else, watch the last hour of this video.
  • Cyan9 2012/01/11 09:15:09
    Cyan9
    There is no such thing as an anti-christ.
  • Mr.Reas... Cyan9 2012/01/11 09:26:26
    Mr.Reasonable
  • Running with ✄ 2012/01/11 09:11:23 (edited)
    Running with ✄
    +1
    Internet slow
  • Mr.Reas... Running... 2012/01/11 09:29:26
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Slow internet, pause it, take a walk. Or a nap.. Then watch it.

2014/07/28 06:16:51