President Obama Talks about his Christian Faith

Mopvyzo 2012/09/04 05:11:35

SLIDESHOW: President Obama is a Christian

1 of 6

Pres Obama Talks about his Christian Faith

President Barack Obama, in a rare discussion about his religious beliefs, described himself on Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 as a "Christian by choice" who arrived at his faith in adulthood because "the precepts of
  1. Pres Obama Talks about his Christian Faith

2. Barack Obama on being a Christian

Barack Obama on being a Christian

Barack Obama answers a question from Pastor Rick Warren about what it means to be a Christian.

3. <

<

4. <

<

5. <

<

6. <

<

• Cat 2012/09/07 15:13:56
    Other opinion
    Cat
    If he ever really converted to Christianity, his Muslim relatives would have to have him killed.for heresy. His kin know the real truth, we don't.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/09/05 03:44:31
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/05 03:37:16
    Other opinion
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    If the closest he got to Christendom was in Wright's 'church' we will most assuredly be better off with ONE TERM!
    He is an America-hating Muslim socialist and soon the world will know it.
  • Vision ... Lawnmow... 2012/09/05 03:45:01
  • None of the above
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
    +2
    obama is a NARCISSISTIC SOULLESS ISLAMIC COMMIE..he has nothing in common with MY Y'SHUA' MY REDEEMER..nothing in common...He knows not of MY SAVIOR, NOR MY GOD...he preaches COVETOUSNESS on a GLOBAL SCALE...like all the satanic and demonic puppets that have preceded him, LENIN, HITLER, STALIN, and MAO and so many more, too many to name..HE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN...just a different package...HIS FRUITS DO NOT BEAR OUT MY REDEEMERS VALUES, not one iota...
  • snipe 2012/09/04 22:13:31
    Other opinion
    snipe
    +1
    He spoke of his Mother being "one of the most spiritual people he knew," but his Mother was an Atheist. And since spirituality is "God-centered," that was a lie. And no, you can't call worshiping the Tree in your backyard, or bowing to the Goddess Gaia three time a day being Spiritual. obama's Grandparents were card carrying members of the Communist Party, so they weren't in any way a Christian influence on him. obama claims we are not a Christian Nation when he knows full well that 80% of Americans are Christian. His Father was a Muslim, so no Christian influence there either. Wright's "Church" didn't preach the Christian faith, only hate, so no Christian Faith there. No, obama will be whatever he needs to be at any given time to achieve his goal.
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/09/04 19:19:50
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +4
    so he is suddenly converted and is clueless to what that means to a Chritian based society. Just vying for voters and it is insincere. Because he really doesn't pray he panhandles
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/09/04 18:56:52
  • keeper 2012/09/04 18:47:34
    Other opinion
    keeper
    +5
    This Muslim has not shown one iota of Christian behavior while in office. He recognized the Muslim day of prayer, but not the Christian Prayer day!
  • ThinkAboutIt! 2012/09/04 17:24:09
    Other opinion
    ThinkAboutIt!
    +3
    Is this the start of a new comic strip!?
  • Rustie 2012/09/04 16:29:44
    Other opinion
    Rustie
    +3
    I do not agree and doubt the President's veracity.
  • Daniel 2012/09/04 12:28:23
    Other opinion
    Daniel
    +6
    A Christian accepts responsibility. Nuff said.
  • Tastentier 2012/09/04 08:18:33
    Other opinion
    Tastentier
    +3
    I find it interesting that religion is a huge problem for the left when conservatives bring it up, but nobody complains when rock star Barry O asks "what would Jesus do". Where are the calls for separation of state and religion when Obama quotes the Bible? How come the people who mocked Bush for saying that he speaks with God didn't call Obama deluded when he claimed in his victory speech that his dead grandmother is watching him? It's a very peculiar double standard.

I personally think that Obama is not religious at all. He merely says "God" or "Jesus" every once in a while because in the USA, religion is to politics what sex is to product advertising. Faith sells. If you want to win in the political arena, you've got to say things like "God bless America".
  • KoAm 2012/09/04 08:09:45
    KoAm
    +6
    Whether he's Christian or not is between him and God. It's certainly not my place to judge him on that.

But any Christian who supports things like abortion and "gay marriage" needs to bring their conscience to the spiritual repair shop. In my very humble view.
  • Mopvyzo KoAm 2012/09/04 08:29:26
    Mopvyzo
    +1
    Some Christians believe that people should have freedom of choice, and some people like you don't share that belief. America was founded on freedom, not a theocracy.
  • JL Mopvyzo 2012/09/04 12:53:46
    JL
    GOD GRANTS FREE WILL...PEOPLE DO HAVE A CHOICE, TO FOLLOW GOD'S TEACHING OR NOT...CHRISTIANS, BY ACCEPTING CHRIST CHOOSE TO FOLLOW AND FREEDOM OF CHOICE IS A NON-ISSUE....
    AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM....
  • Mopvyzo JL 2012/09/04 13:50:41
    Mopvyzo
    Thomas Jefferson also intended for America to have 'Separation of Church and State.'
  • JL Mopvyzo 2012/09/04 14:16:28
    JL
    AND, WE HAVE NO MANDATED NATIONAL RELIGION...AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE!
  • Night71 2012/09/04 07:18:08
    Other opinion
    Night71
    +1
    Wow, just wow! If anything, a christian president is worse Look at both Bush's. They are so christian that they had to lie and kill just to get the gold. Atheist would be the best bet.
  • leslie 2012/09/04 06:45:29
    Other opinion
    leslie
    +1
    If he is a Christian and he is cool with that fine. I personally believe that WAY TOO MUCH is made of a persons religious and spiritual leanings. I also DO NOT believe that an individuals religious and spiritual leanings effect each and every decision and choice that they make. No three people could differ any more than Mittens, Myself and President Obama. BUT we all have 2 things in common We are all three human beings and we are all American Citizens. I agree with Obama on many things, I disagree with him on many things as well.
    I agree with Mittens on some things too. The fact that we need to cut the government budget but I do not believe that cutting Medicare and Social Security Benefits is the way to fix the budget.
    Romney advocates the death penalty and the three strikes law. For certain crimes the death penalty is the only real solution. I do not support the torture at Gitmo, and I do not support ANY WAR! I DO SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING IT THOUGH.
    I am very much against the Patriot Act and Mittens supports it. It shouldn't be called the Patriot Act. It should be called the censorship and Spy on American Civilians rule, AND IT MUST BE OVERTURNED.
  • just some random guy 2012/09/04 06:41:48
  • garyt212 2012/09/04 05:56:59
    garyt212
  • sean garyt212 2012/09/04 09:27:11
    sean
    i know what your saying..he is no different then bush..his cousin bush cousin
  • darcie lamar 2012/09/04 05:18:07
    darcie lamar

2014/11/23 10:04:34