President Obama knew of Osama Bin Laden's hideout since the Summer of 2010

Welshtaff 2012/05/20 02:27:28

Retired General Jack Keane, the former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, says that President Obama knew of Osama Bin Laden's hideout since the Summer of 2010. He refused to act on the intelligence for nine months until May 2011 when OBL was ultimately brought to justice by the NAVY SEALs.

What was the hold up? According to Keane, Obama wanted to be certain that Bin Laden was really in the compound and that he wanted a picture.

The longer we survey the field, the more likely our target would feel they are being watched and ultimately flee.

We do not know how strong the evidence was that pin-pointed Bin Laden to the Pakistan compound in the Summer of 2010. It probably made sense to be a bit more certain but why did it take nine (9) months for Obama to feel certain enough to take him out?

If this information is true, then it takes away the boldness of the decision to get OBL. It also raises the question as to whether or not Obama's decision to get OBL was politically motivated.

• Uranos7 2012/05/20 08:27:39
    Uranos7
    +4
    I may be in the complete minority here but I believe OBL was long dead and the whole thing was a production to make Obama look good.

• shadow76 2012/05/21 15:53:32
    shadow76
    +1
    Everyting he does is politcally motivated.
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/21 03:32:49
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to WELSHTAFF & ALL PAPAs EVERYWHERE!

The SEAHORSE-PA IS the BEST-PA-IN SEA-WORLD! HE's PREGNANT-with-BABIES,

GIVES-BIRTH-&-RAISES-THEM-TO-...

to ADULTHORSES. WOULD YOU BE a SEAHORSE-PAPA?

PENGUIN-PA IS the SECOND-BEST-HE-SITS-ON-the-E....

EGGS & MATED for LIFE with MA.

HAPPY FATHER S DAY PENGUINS HUGS happy fathers powershaker papas seahorse-pa best-papa-there-is pregnant-with-babies gives-birth--raises-them-to- seahorse-papa HAPPY FATHER S DAY SEA HORSE HUGS HAPPY FATHER S DAY SEAHORSE DADDY HAS BABIES HAPPY FATHER S DAY SEAHORSE DADDY HAS BABIES
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/21 03:32:03
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    IF IT IS NOT FOR HIS RE-ELECTION, OBAMA MAY NEVER KILL BIN LADEN!
  • Kate 2012/05/20 16:29:25
    Kate
    +1
    Of course it was politically motivated. He can't run on his accomplishments so he has to take credit for someone else's.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/05/20 15:19:58 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    "it takes away the boldness of the decision to get OBL. It also raises the question as to whether or not Obama's decision to get OBL was politically motivated."

And it adds more substance to the W/H Insider's story that it wasn't 0bama who
    gave the order to go in and get UBL. 0bama had no idea that the mission was
    going down while he was on the W/H golf course playing golf, and the W/H staff,
    Hillary, Panetta, Gates and Daley dragged him off the golf course after
    nine rounds when the mission was well underway. 0bama is nothing but
    political and afraid to give the green light to the mission, and his mentor/advisor, Valerie Jarrett, kept him paralyzed with fear that failure of the mission would injure his chances of reelection; so he stalled instead of OK-ing the mission.

The picture of the situation room that morning tends to support this story

teat momma Valerie

Situation room during UBL mission

Situation room during UBL mission

situation room photo ubl mission
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/05/20 14:25:34
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +3
    Doesnt surprise me.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/20 13:38:42
    TruBluTopaz
    +3
    Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, this president does is calculated for media impact. I have no doubt they were saving it as an Ace up their proverbial sleeves for a doldrums or as a distraction from other issues like maybe the ECONOMY?
  • Concerned Citizen 2012/05/20 12:01:56
    Concerned Citizen
    +3
    Like everything ovomit has done,.....it was timed and orchestrated politically. It was no accident that the news of Bin Laden broke just hours after he released that doctored up joke of a birth certificate to the public.
    +3
    Quite a chance he took. Or did the political calculation take that long?
  • Uranos7 2012/05/20 08:27:39
    Uranos7
    +4
  • CFlyJuice Uranos7 2012/05/20 10:36:23
    CFlyJuice
    +4
    I completely agree. Obama's numbers were tanking BIG time right before the supposed raid. I guarantee you that this was supposed to "happen" right before the election as O's "October Surprise." But it just couldn't wait because as the #'s starting to tank so early, it would be too late in fall 2012.

As usual, no documentation... Just their (lyin') word.

Oh I know! The photo's of UBL as well as the raid's video is in a vault with the "real" birth certificate.
  • ☆ Queen... Uranos7 2012/05/21 02:23:32 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    i agree,,that's why we didn't see the bastards dead body
  • shadow76 Uranos7 2012/05/21 15:55:24
    shadow76
    +1
    Hmmm never thought of that, entirely possible though.
  • Uranos7 shadow76 2012/05/21 18:47:30
    Uranos7
    +1
    It's in reference to OBL being diagnosed with kidney failure and was in fact recieving dialysis during the 9/11 attacks; average life expectacy for a person on dialysis is 5 years. If he manged to live 10 it would be a miracle.
    As early as March, 2000, 'Asia Week,' published in Hong Kong, expressed concern for bin Laden's health, describing a serious medical problem that could put his life in danger because of "a kidney infection that is propagating itself to the liver and requires specialized treatment". According to authorized sources, bin Laden had mobile dialysis equipment shipped to his hideout in Kandahar in the first part of 2000. According to our sources, bin Laden's "travels for health reasons" have taken place before. Between 1996 and 1998, bin Laden made several trips to Dubai on business.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/...
  • reaper 2012/05/20 07:25:59
    reaper
    +2
    We do not know how strong the evidence was that pin-pointed Bin Laden to the Pakistan compound in the Summer of 2010.

there you go, you really don't want to run in some place just because you think the guy is there. it better to know for sure if your target is in place and sometimes it takes awhile to be completely sure.
  • Heffeweizen 2012/05/20 07:10:17
    Heffeweizen
    +4
    Everything Obama does is politically motivated. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he was sitting on it for opportune political timing.
  • Benji 2012/05/20 05:36:59
    Benji
    +2
    Its called being logical and smart. Just going in there would have been, to put it in lamens terms, dumb
  • Texas Gal 2012/05/20 04:31:45
    Texas Gal
    +1
    I'm still having a little doubt as to whether or not Osama is actually dead. I do believe that the motivation for the occurrence was political (whether it was actually carried through to the end result of Osama's death or not) and was definitely scheduled just so to occur near election time.
  • abubincrazy 2012/05/20 04:20:08
    abubincrazy
    +4
    I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if QUITE a LARGE number of people knew where he was.
    Including our good Paki friends.
  • DJL 2012/05/20 04:12:39
    DJL
    +4
    Obama probably waited so bin Laden could get away just like Clinton did when he had a chance to kill him.
  • bob 2012/05/20 04:12:13
    bob
    +2
    The Anti Christian did not want to kill a Fellow Muslim
  • Jo 2012/05/20 02:55:23
    Jo
    +2
    the lengths you people will go to try and discredit Obama are pathetic----and thankfully, does nothing but give the left more power:) by all means, keep it up:)
  • DJL Jo 2012/05/20 04:05:28
    DJL
    +4
    Obama has discredited himself and you are clueless if you think it has helped the left.
  • Jo DJL 2012/05/20 04:34:23
    Jo
    +3
    oh, no, those that try sooooo desperately to discredit him only show how threatened they are, which tells the left that they are on the right track---you want to see clueless? Look in the mirror.
  • DJL Jo 2012/05/20 04:48:22
    DJL
    +3
    I'm not the clueless idiot that voted for Obma once and still desn't know how big of a mistake that was.
  • Jo DJL 2012/05/20 05:05:33
    Jo
    +3
    no, you're just the clueless idiot that puts value on worthless members of the right. Like I said, by all means, keep it up---everytime you people come out saying something even more stupid than the last you give the left that much more power:))
  • DJL Jo 2012/05/20 06:20:18
    DJL
    +3
    I'll keep it up because the more that people know about how corrupt Obama is the more people that will not make the same mistake and vote or him again. There are still going to be fools like you but there won't be enough to get Obama a second term.
  • Jo DJL 2012/05/20 06:59:49
    Jo
    +1
    you've got that backwards, sweetheart. everytime you all come out with one of these look-how-desperate-we-are pathetic attempts, you damage your credibility, making yourselves look like you wouldnt know your asses from holes in the ground, which, in turn, empowers the left:))
  • DJL Jo 2012/05/22 03:18:30
    DJL
    I can't help it if the left is delusional enough to think they aren't going to be crushed in November.
  • Jo DJL 2012/05/22 05:08:04
    Jo
    lol! whether they are or not has nothing to do with this:)
  • The Ele... DJL 2012/05/20 08:58:54
    The Electrician
    +2
    Corrupt ? That was the Administration that usurped the WH the last time and left the country in economic and financial ruin, that's corrupt.
  • abubinc... The Ele... 2012/05/21 02:58:57 (edited)
    abubincrazy
    +2
    WTF are you talking about?
    Any idea?
    The Obamanistas have so defiled our economy and corrupted our political system, I wonder if we'll ever fully recover.
    Our "unprecedented" debt, impending Taxmageddon, and Depression-era unemployment are ALL Obaminations.
  • DJL The Ele... 2012/05/22 03:20:27
    DJL
    That is the administration of Fast and Furious,Solyndra,GM,and the ineligible president just to name a few.
  • ☆ Queen... Jo 2012/05/21 02:26:17
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    only those who support him so desperately only show how threatened they are
  • Jo ☆ Queen... 2012/05/21 06:52:40
    Jo
    +1
    um,no....hey, nice try, though:) if YOU werent threatened, you wouldnt feel the need to come up with such incredibly stupid reasons to discount him; but like I said--everytime you all come up with this kind of garbage, I'm further reassured that my support is warranted, so by all means--keep it up!
  • U-Dog 2012/05/20 02:45:30
    U-Dog
    +4
    Geese,"nine (9) months"??? They are extremely lucky that OBL was still within a thousand miles of the place. And even after waiting the coward couldn't approve it without trying to play heads I win tails you lose CYA political games with the commander in charge.
    +2
    I think Obama was finally forced into making the decision to go after bin Laden.
  • DJL Ken 2012/05/20 04:03:45
    DJL
    +3
    If he made the decision at all. He was called off the golf course.
  • Ken DJL 2012/05/21 23:13:12
    +1
    I think he was held out of the loop until there was no way he could refuse the raid.

2014/12/22 09:15:17