President Obama Is a Secret Muslim Brotherhood Member

PJ Sweet Cheeks 2013/09/04 11:56:55
OMG!!!
It does not surprise me!!!
READ IT!!!!!

Rumor Check: Is Obama A Secret Member Of Muslim Bro'hood?

On Monday, Al Jazeera’s blog posted a story featuring tweets from the Director of Research at the Brookings Center in Doha, Qatar, who reported that an Egyptian newspaper’s front page story claiming President Barack Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. TheBlaze looked into this claim. Learn what our investigation discovered HERE.

Egyptian Newspaper’s Explosive Allegation: President Obama Is a Secret Muslim Brotherhood Member

Al Jazeera’s blog posted a story Monday featuring tweets from the Director of Research at the Brookings Center in Doha, Qatar, who reported that an Egyptian newspaper’s front page story claimed President Barack Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

If you missed it, “liberal” Egyptian newspaper has front page headline claiming Obama as full-on member of Muslim Brotherhood international.
Egyptian newspaper accuses Obama of being a member of the Muslim BrotherhoodSeptember 1, 2013 1:45pm via webReplyRetweetFavorite
Egyptian newspaper accuses Obama of being a member of the Muslim Brotherhood
@shadihamid
Shadi Hamid

“Newspaper also claims that son of MB leader threatened Obama w- release of ‘papers’ revealing his MB membership,” writes Shadi Hamid of Brookings.

One could hardly come up with a more explosive allegation about a U.S. president than secret membership in an Islamist group. And if that weren’t enough, the newspaper also claims that President Obama’s half-brother Malik is allegedly an Al Qaeda activist.

The Egyptian newspaper Al-Wafd published a story on August 30 alleging President Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood (Image source: Middle East Monitor)

Jonathan Spyer, senior research fellow at the Global Research in International Affairs Center and an Arabic speaker, tells TheBlaze that the newspaper — Al-Wafd — specifically accuses Obama of being a member of the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The article goes on to say that Obama originally embraced the thought of the Brotherhood while living in Indonesia, per Spyer, and further alleges that the son of Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood leader Khairat al-Shater had threatened to expose a document revealing the secret membership.

But Syper says such allegations are the result of an angry Egyptian populace expressing frustration.

According to him, the publication of this kind of conspiracy is rooted in the ongoing dissatisfaction on the Egyptian street with the Obama administration’s policy which some have viewed as pro-Muslim Brotherhood.

This was seen clearly during the summer demonstrations calling for then-President Mohammed Morsi to step down. Among the crowds, signs were held deriding President Obama and then U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson. They expressed frustration at what those Egyptians perceived to be Obama’s failure to articulate clear criticism of Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood.

“The forces that overthrew Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood – namely the Egyptian army and the large civilian demonstrations that supported it — regard the current U.S. administration as a supporter of the deposed Morsi. They offer U.S. delays in arms deliveries and pressure to release Morsi as evidence of this,” Spyer tells TheBlaze.

“There is some degree of justification in their accusations. There is also a large degree of paranoid anti-American and anti-western sentiment in Egypt. As a result, the anger against the Administration has rapidly and predictably turned into conspiracy theories according to which Obama’s admittedly astonishingly naive and misguided attitude toward the Muslim Brotherhood can in fact be explained by the claim that he is a secret member of it,” Spyer explains.

Eric Trager, an Egypt scholar at The Washington Institute for Near East Policy tells TheBlaze, “This sort of conspiracy theorizing is sadly common within the Egyptian media. It reflects Egyptians’ inability to take responsibility for the choices that they’ve made in the past few years – specifically, their choice to elect the Muslim Brotherhood’s candidate in the June 2012 presidential election.”

“Many Egyptians blame the United States for allegedly supporting the Brotherhood, when in fact we simply worked with the government that they elected, and some in the Egyptian media have repeated ugly conspiracy theories about President Obama to depict American policy as subversive,” he says.

“It is also a sign that fascistic tendencies are hardening in Egyptian politics, since fascists always need an external enemy to justify their support for, or execution of, repressive policies,” Trager adds.

“Newspapers have run more and more bizarre and farcical stories over the last few months, but this one indeed seems to be the oddest story to have yet been printed,” writes Middle East Monitor. “The American president could indeed be accused of many things, but being a secret member of the Muslim Brotherhood would be the least probable accusation one could level at him.”

It adds that the media have “planted rounds of false stories in the press to tarnish the image of, not only the Brotherhood, but also their supporters or even those who may not be supporters, but are simply calling for a return to democratic legitimacy. And it seems that the media will go to any lengths to smear those who do not fall in line with them.”

The Al-Wafd newspaper is in fact affiliated with the liberal party bearing the same name.

Brookings’ Hamid quipped, “The sheer, unbridled creativity of Egyptian media knows no bounds. This sort of outside-the-box thinking bodes well for #Egypt’s transition.”

Despite dissatisfaction with American policy voiced in secularist corners, the Muslim Brotherhood could also complain about some of the Obama administration’s actions, including the White House’s refusal to label the ousting of President Morsi a coup.

We will discussed this story extensively on Tuesday’s BlazeCast with Editor-in-Chief Scott Baker:

LINK BELOW;

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/03/egyptia...

• kobidobidog 2013/11/04 20:34:52 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    That is a lie. People are taking what Obama says out of context. stop doing that. Jesus in a person did not go around saying this person and that person was a liar. Had he the bible would be boring with no sermon on the mount or any of his other teach hings. He would be saying this person and that person was a liar.
  • PJ Swe... kobidob... 2013/11/06 17:34:04
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    lol.....he does all by himself....he is nothing more then a liar!!!
  • lin sugar lips 2013/09/12 15:57:46 (edited)
    It does not surprise me!!!
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    That doesn't surprise me he hand picked the Muslim Brotherhood for Egypt.

Gee where is NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX on this???
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2013/09/13 15:27:56
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    TYPICAL LIBERAL NEWS HUH? So tired of it...our President is a liar and now the world is seeing it!
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2013/09/14 15:15:33
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    He is more than just a liar. He is a threat to the United States.
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2013/09/20 16:49:58
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    Have you seen this one?
    http://www.glennbeck.com/2013...

we are in trouble as a nation.....if they can into our government..imagine how many are here around us!!!
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2013/09/20 16:56:55
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2013/09/20 16:59:42
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    That is what Beck is saying....."where is America's Red Line"?!!!!
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2013/09/20 17:15:48
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    I have been asking that for a few years.... I have got to call to get Glenn on my TV I miss him and his honesty.
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2013/09/20 17:30:24
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    comcast does not carry his network...I keep trying by emailing and calling...I do get his newsletters everyday and the blaze on my ipod...go right to the news...you should download it on your ipad.
  • lin sug... PJ Swe... 2013/09/20 17:35:43
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    I have it on my iPad. I have dish and I just need to call them to have them turn it on. They said they would give it to me for half price for 6 months. I have been very busy and have had my hands full.
  • PJ Swe... lin sug... 2013/09/25 15:56:05
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    I know ya have....hang in there...things will get better :)
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2013/09/05 08:42:10
    It does not surprise me!!!
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +3
    Haven't we known this all along??
  • PJ Swe... perks-a... 2013/09/05 16:35:32
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +2
    True but not in a newspaper :)
  • perks-a... PJ Swe... 2013/09/05 20:20:46
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +2
    You know the left will try to downplay that because it's an Egyptian paper!!
  • PJ Swe... perks-a... 2013/09/09 15:49:15
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    oh the bias liberal media downplays everything negative when it comes to this jughead!
    jughead obama
  • perks-a... PJ Swe... 2013/09/09 20:22:22
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +1
    Yea, we must find a way to expose them!!
  • KW 2013/09/04 20:52:26
    KW
  • tom 2013/09/04 19:59:50
    tom
    +1
    Ohhh all the stupid people. We've covered this years ago, if Obama was a Muslim, hes a damn bad Muslim. He's a damn bad Christian too but then again, most Christians are pretty bad.
  • PJ Swe... tom 2013/09/05 16:36:15
  • electracon 2013/09/04 18:26:13
    It does not surprise me!!!
    electracon
    +1
    I FIGURED THAT FROM THE START, DIDN'T MOST SANE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PJ Swe... electracon 2013/09/05 16:37:06
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    exactly :)
  • Max 2013/09/04 18:05:32
    It does not surprise me!!!
    Max
    +2
    If only Ø could find a way to draw attention away from this… How about… How about a war with Syria?
  • PJ Swe... Max 2013/09/05 16:37:58
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    amazing isn't it ....when ever in hot water...call attention to something or someone else.
  • Colonel Forbin~NTSF~SD~SUV 2013/09/04 17:38:12
  • PJ Swe... Colonel... 2013/09/05 16:38:37
  • 3750339 2013/09/04 15:54:43
    3750339
  • PJ Swe... 3750339 2013/09/04 16:01:33 (edited)
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    hell yes it matters! If only people would open their eyes and ears, thank for answering.
  • Icanbean Arschloch 2013/09/04 15:37:14
    It does not surprise me!!!
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +3
    Where is the secret? Just check out his foreign policies.
  • PJ Swe... Icanbea... 2013/09/04 16:02:04
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    True, but for a newspaper to put it in print is new :)
  • keeper 2013/09/04 15:34:58
    It does not surprise me!!!
    keeper
    +2
    You have to believe this...look who his top advisor is.. Valerie Jarrett!! She is a full blood Muslim power player.
  • PJ Swe... keeper 2013/09/04 16:02:21
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +2
    good point keeper :)
  • Stardust 2013/09/04 15:30:19
  • PJ Swe... Stardust 2013/09/04 16:02:51
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    true, but not part of a group that hates America!!
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/09/04 15:22:36
    It does not surprise me!!!
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    He's notoriously bad at keeping secrets.
  • PJ Swe... Kat ♪ ~... 2013/09/04 16:03:25
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    someone is paying big bucks to keep his past hidden!
  • Bobby C 2013/09/04 15:17:43
    OMG!!!
    Bobby C
    +1
    Total Bull!
    President Obama is no such thing.
    lol
    This type of slur is no different than when bitter, sore-losing commie-libs and tin foil hat retards claimed President Bush engineered 9-11. In political debate it's not always necessary to go off the deep end when conservatism wins on substance.
  • Ladnar Bobby C 2013/09/04 18:42:36
    Ladnar
    So 911 was, in fact, just Muslim terrorists? The airplanes are what put the towers down?
  • The Patriot 2013/09/04 15:17:29
    It does not surprise me!!!
    The Patriot
  • PJ Swe... The Pat... 2013/09/04 15:58:12
    PJ  Sweet Cheeks
    +1
    I find it scary.

2014/08/22 21:38:05