President Obama Insults Former President Bush At His Own Portrait Hanging

SunShine 2012/06/01 19:41:48

Media President Obama Insults Former President Bush At His Own Portrait Hanging

President Barack Obama Insults Former President George W. Bush At Bushs Portrait Hanging at White House

President Barack Obama points to former President George W. Bush during a ceremony to unveil his official portrait, Thursday, May 31, 2012, in the East Room at the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Apparently, as with so many other things, some people who hold the Presidency have class and some don’t. To all appearances, former President George W. Bush is the former, and current President Barack Obama is the latter, at least if this afternoon‘s unveiling of former President Bush’s Presidential portrait is any guide.

This event – which is, at least in theory, supposed to be free of partisan sniping, got an earful of just that when President Obama gave his introductory remarks welcoming Bush:

President Obama on Thursday twisted the knife he‘d stuck in his predecessor’s legacy, reminding former President George W. Bush that he left the economy a mess and al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden alive when he left the White House three years ago.

“The months before I took the oath of office were a chaotic time,” Obama told a crowd of mostly former Bush administration officials and members of the Bush family, including Bush’s parents, former President George H.W. Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush.[...]

“We knew our economy was in trouble, our fellow Americans were in pain, but we wouldn’t know until later just how breathtaking the financial crisis had been,” Obama continued, raising some eyebrows among the Bush crowd seated just a few feet away.

Bush, however, was the picture of grace, not saying anything remotely insulting about Obama or his wife, and instead treating them with all the deference a sitting President might expect. Indeed, the only place where Bush could have been construed to say anything insulting was when he named his own wife the best First Lady ever, with his mother Barbara Bush maybe tying her. And as to himself, he didn’t pull any punches there, using his typical self-deprecating humor.

“Madame First Lady, thank you so much for inviting our rowdy friends to my hanging,” he joked.

You can watch former President Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush’s remarks below

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-obama-insults-forme...

• ღ♥ღ ℒea... Dagon 2012/06/02 03:28:46
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +5
    you are on a roll lol
  • Dagon ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/06/02 03:48:14
  • Cindy64... Dagon 2012/06/02 05:28:09
  • Dagon Cindy64... 2012/06/02 05:37:04
  • mach-1 BL-106 2012/06/02 00:29:40 (edited)
    mach-1  BL-106
    +9
    Obama is just jealous....He is a megalomaniac and you can bet Obamas guts grinded when he had to stand aside for anothesr moment....
    To bad Bush is a stand up guy.....
  • beachbum 2012/06/02 00:24:45
    beachbum
    +7
    Obama is really lucky that Mom Barbara showed class and didn't deck him right there.

The current WH resident is such an embarrassment..........
  • Murph 65 2012/06/02 00:14:34
    Murph 65
    +5
    As you said, "Some have class and some don't." The Bushes, the entire family, has always had it. Obama may some day be able to acquire some but he's lacking in any now.
  • Dagon Murph 65 2012/06/02 02:37:23
  • evangelism_vision 2012/06/01 23:52:58
    evangelism_vision
    +7
    WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OBAMA IS A HYPOCRITE AND A TERRORIST
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/06/01 23:54:22
    evangelism_vision
    +5
    *****************************...
    OBAMA WHITE HOUSE.....HOMELAND SECURITY....FEEL FREE TO COPY BUT TAKE NOTICE OF WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IT NEEDS TO BE SAID
    SO LISTEN UP AMERICA

*****************************...

For years we have allowed the Government to come in and control our public school system and through the assistance of the Leftist Marxist/Communist Teacher's Unions who for the most part are Humanist anti God, Anti Capitalism, Anti Founding Fathers and may I add anti traditional Values along with pro Abortion and pro Gay Radical activism.
    WHICH HAS RESULTED IN A MAJOR POLITICAL SHIFT and an overthrow of allowing Parents to control our own children. Raising them up to be tomorrow's Radical leftist who will not embrace Conservative values and have resulted in the election of a Non American illegal Radical Domestic Terrorist who has hijacked our Gas Pumps, Trashed our Economy and has brought America to it's knees without firing a single shot.
    Barrack H Obama who by the way actually goes by another name but are we sure that name as well is correct? One thing we do know is that He has multiple Social Security, Raised by Communist embraced Radical Black Theology (Marxism) embraces the Muslim Brotherhood and hates the nation of Israel as well as the United States of America.
    Forcing...

*****************************...
    SO LISTEN UP AMERICA

*****************************...

Forcing America to take a Healthcare that they don't want but is nothing less than a political move to Murder Seniors and rob them of needed Healthcare. Pandering to the unions and those special SOB's who contribute money and who knows what else to get special favors and the right to avoid having to take the Healthcare program.
    Then there is "THE FIRST BAG" You know Obama's First Bag which has told American Kids what they can and can not eat. We have become a Nanny State.... WELL FRANKLY OBAMA AND YOUR OLD BAG CAN GO TO HELL Because you will not dictate to my grand Children what they can and can not eat at school. It is not your Responsibility so SCREW YOU.
    BETTER YET DROP DEAD
    OBAMA IS AMERICA THE MOST EXTREME RADICAL SOB... EXCUSE ME TERRORIST IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. And I have heard from Very Very good sources which if i am asked I will not say where but If Obama is re-elected I have been told that there will indeed be a Major Civil War to free America from this Radical Terrorist in Chief
    MY RESPONSE? DANG WELL LONG OVER DUE....... BRING IT ON BABY!
    I can go on and on and on and everyone of you also have you're own list of what ticks you off about Obama But let's make this real Clear White House you you can copy Every single word I am About to say:
    I am retired Navy, My Father was in the navy, my Grandpa was in the death march in World War II, My Great Great Grand Father was in the Civil War, and My Great, Great, Great Grand Father fought in the Revolutionary War along with General George Washington.
    When I joined the United States Navy, I took an Oath to support and Defend the United States Constitution and when I retired 20 years later having served in Combat in Gulf War I No One Ever told me to stand down from the Oath I took then... The one to support and defend against Foreign and Domestic Terrorist like You Obama.
    THAT OATH STANDS UNTIL I DIE EITHER BY A BULLET YOUR WORTHLESS ADMINISTRATION PUTS IN MY HEAD OR UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE PHYSICALLY REMOVE YOU'RE MAGGOT INFESTED WORTHLESS BUTT FROM THE OFFICE I HOLD DEAR.
    And Frankly It stinks right now from you're odor and that White house belongs to THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES AND DON'T YOU DANG WELL FORGET THAT EITHER. AGAIN MY OATH STANDS SO HELP ME GOD.
    SIGNED
    JERRY BALLARD UNITED STATES NAVY RETIRED
  • jake 2012/06/01 23:51:46
    jake
    Well Bush insulted Obama as well soo.....
  • evangel... jake 2012/06/01 23:53:54
    evangelism_vision
    +8
    WHEN? I WISH THE HELL HE WOULD HAVE! I never heard him say anything bad about that SOB we have in the White House
  • jake evangel... 2012/06/03 23:51:32
    jake
    He said I hope when President Obama looks at this portrait I hope he says. What would Bush do. That's an insult because Bush wasn't that good of a president. and i'm not saying Obama is either so don't think of twisting my words
  • evangel... jake 2012/06/04 19:04:48
    evangelism_vision
    You know what? I like4d Bush Much better than I like Obama.
    I want Obama arrested Much more than I want bush

i DON'T HAVE TO TWIST WORDS LIBERALS DO THAT QUIT WELL ON THEIR OWN
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... jake 2012/06/02 03:30:49
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +4
    how so? How did he insult Obama?
  • urwutuis 2012/06/01 23:46:41
    urwutuis
    +2
    It wasn't an insult nor was it taken as one. They both know the president doesn't control the economy.
    It's rather telling that they only show Bush's part of the video which is totally unrelated. The propaganda machine keeps pounding that wedge.
  • Defend ... urwutuis 2012/06/02 01:45:15
    Defend Western Civlization
    +4
    GW knows obama is a TERRORIST but has more class then the LOSER DOUCHE Bag obummer bin laden
  • urwutuis Defend ... 2012/06/02 02:22:20
    urwutuis
    +1
    Yeah, I guess a lying Nazi maggot might think Obama was a terrorist. but Bush knows who the real 9/11 perps are You'd have to be incredibly gullible or incredibly stupid to believe any part of the official cover up.
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/02 02:39:22
  • SunShine Dagon 2012/06/02 05:47:22
    SunShine
    +3
    of course.. it's propaganda.. has been going around for 5 years already.. stupid people..
  • Dagon SunShine 2012/06/02 06:01:57
  • Defend ... Dagon 2012/06/02 10:42:58
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    he thinks the Jews Control the US
    all his facts is from Anti Semite liberal progressive websites
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/02 17:12:08
    urwutuis
    +1
    The propaganda mill is where the commission report came from and it's odd that you don't require any evidence at all for that pile of horse manure.

The evidence is there for anyone who cares to look. Listing it would be pointless. You wouldn't look at it anyway. You're happy with the lie upon lie upon lie that took us into 12 years of wars for oil.
    But here's a couple of questions:

How do you fit a 757 through a 16' hole?
    Where was NORAD?
    Who bought the put options?

The flat out lie that nobody thought of this scenario prior to the attack clearly indicates participation in a cover up.
    It was a major concern at the time of construction and they were over engineered to take several impacts of that type. The idea was even in the newspapers at the time.

Is it a coincidence that the only time in history a steel frame structure collapsed due to fire and it happened 3 times, on the same day, in the same place, in exactly the same manner?
    There were 47 2' x 4' x 4" thick steel box beams running up the core of the towers which apparently vanished.

I realize this is all a waste of time. If you didn't bother to look then you won't bother to look now. I'd be willing to bet you bought the single bullet theory too.

Believing that some guys with razor knives successfully attacked the most protected real estate on the planet without any evidence at all is insane.
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/02 17:37:20
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/02 23:28:45
    urwutuis
    +1
    Why did you ask if there was evidence if you had no intention of looking at it?
    There's far more evidence to support govt involvement than there is to support Islamic terrorists yet you choose to believe the latter.without even taking the time to look.

You have the right to remain misinformed
    If you give up that right everything you believe and say will be much closer to the truth.
    You have the right to a reality
    If you choose to deny that reality an alternate reality will be programmed into you through the media.

Do you understand the lies that have been handed to you?
    Okay, pick up your blinders at the desk, you're free to go
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/03 00:21:27
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/03 02:51:28
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/03 04:06:46
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/03 12:27:51
    urwutuis
    +1
    There's also the possibility that I need to be fitted for a foil hat but you're right, we'll never know
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/03 13:07:38
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/03 18:04:38
    urwutuis
    +1
    I understand your position. I had to sift through much of the BS flying around this disaster.
    I do have the advantage of knowing several structural engineers that I have contact with over the course of business and after watching the videos they all reached the same conclusion I did but as you say without charges there's little point and charges will never happen.

The aspect I'm particularly intrigued by is who was dumb enough to buy an inordinate amount of put options on the 2 airlines involved that were never claimed.
    I have a sneaking suspicion it was Larry Silverstein but I'd really like to get an answer for that one.
    The SEC says they don't know, which anyone who has ever bought stock knows is pure BS.
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/03 18:26:20
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/04 03:26:27
    urwutuis
    +1
    I'd love to see that but it'll never happen. I'm sure there is definitive proof out there but nobody will touch it.

I get the feeling that every new president is taken to a room and shown a video of the Kennedy assassination from an angle never before seen and at the end they here a voice say "Any questions?"

4 companies now control the entire world food supply. It's the kind of power that would evoke the question: "Barack who?"

That's why I don't think it matters who's in office. They all work for the same people. Elections are just the illusion of freedom.
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/04 05:00:41
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/05 00:57:39
  • Dagon urwutuis 2012/06/05 02:39:05
  • urwutuis Dagon 2012/06/05 03:33:04
    urwutuis
    +1
    Agreed
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... urwutuis 2012/06/02 03:32:28
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    +5
    Rosie O'Donnell, is that you?
  • Cindy64... ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/06/02 21:36:05 (edited)
  • urwutuis ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/06/02 23:13:27

2014/09/03 00:05:22