President Close Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood!! What say you now America??

Space Invader 2012/04/30 20:15:26

Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties
by Robert Spencer

Barack Obama has declared that all opposition groups should have representation in the next Egyptian government, which essentially ensures that the Muslim Brotherhood will be part of that government. The Brotherhood is the largest opposition group in Egypt, so it will probably end up in the driver’s seat in any new regime, and steer Egypt toward becoming an Islamic state inveterately hostile to the United States.

Read More: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=41650

• ProudProgressive 2012/04/30 20:58:13
    ProudProgressive
    It's truly reassuring to see that the Republicans have completely abandoned even the attempt to behave like rational human beings and address actual issues instead of spending all their time coming up with "vast global conspiracies" on a daily basis. Thank you. At least we know that the United States will be in good hands with President Obama for the next four years.
  • Space I... ProudPr... 2012/04/30 21:02:48 (edited)
    Space Invader
    and you kind sir; whom I always like to banter with because at least you are civil; He allowed these people into sovereign US territory into the highest office in the land..the killers of Anwar Sadat; because he made peace with Israel; have you seen what they've done to EGYPT?

Sharia law...these people are blood thirsty killers; they always have been and will be to the end.....thanx for the confab....peace
  • ProudPr... Space I... 2012/04/30 21:17:31
    ProudProgressive
    I think I was turned off first by categorizing one of the greatest speeches any President has ever made as "notorious". I also tend to discount the everpresent attempts at guilt by association - someone participates in a fundraiser for a good cause but because the group doing the fundraising (which the participant isn't a member of) has some tenuous connection to another group that the participant has nothing to do with that is rumored to be connected to a terrorist group or a radical group or whatever. And the slanders against Dalia Mogahed are kind of old already.

http://www.theatlantic.com/in...

And NONE of it has anything to do with President Obama. Take the case of Ms. Mogahed. She was appointed as an advisor to the "White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships." That has nothing to do with American foreign policy and nothing to do with terrorism. It's actually an attempt (which admittedly President Obama didn't come up with first) to bring groups with different views together. Whether you consider it just for show or that it is worthwhile, there is clearly nothing nefarious about it.

I have never denied that Islamic extremism poses a potential danger to the security of the United States. But I don't view decent people whose ideas might differ fro...

http://www.theatlantic.com/in...

I have never denied that Islamic extremism poses a potential danger to the security of the United States. But I don't view decent people whose ideas might differ from mine in some respects to be inherently evil. And I also think it's short-sighted to prefer that there be no lines of communication between our government and potential adversaries. The "Oh My God he talked to someone from the Islamic Brotherhood (or Hezbolla, or fill in the blank)" attitude I think makes it more likely that some violent conflict might ensue.

Remember, as Lincoln said: “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” I think President Obama believes this. I don't think people like Dick Cheney ever did.
  • Space I... ProudPr... 2012/04/30 21:25:16
    Space Invader
    I worry about friends who go bump in the night..
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/04/30 20:51:31
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    http://forums.rhino411.com/at...

But go ahead and vote for Obama Lite... errr I mean Romney. His record reflects Obama's.
  • Space I... Beat Ma... 2012/04/30 20:56:57
    Space Invader
    There is no real GOP candidate...but I will never vote for Obama..I didn't vote for McCain or Obama in 2008; and that will never happen again; if I have to hold my nose and vote for Romney; I will...but I will not vote for a man dividing the country for his own agenda...NEVER!!
  • cinbadl 2012/04/30 20:34:41
  • Space Invader 2012/04/30 20:19:48
    Boy; was America ever suckered in!!
    Space Invader
    +1
    My My MY...Suckers!! suckers
  • Wow!!!
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    The Marxist Messiah is tied to all kinds of radical Commie and Muslim groups but people are too dumb to see it!
  • ProudPr... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/30 21:18:37
    ProudProgressive
    You do realize, I hope, that communism and radical Islam are about as far apart politically and philosophically as you can get.
  • ☆The Ro... ProudPr... 2012/04/30 21:24:35
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Yes but it is the same in that both try to brainwash the gulliable and the weak! They both prey on the weak and these folks believe follow the guy with the gun?

2014/12/20 06:35:16