President Barack Obama WINS Reelection - Mitt Romney DEFEATED - Do you SUPPORT our President?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/11/07 04:29:30
YES, I Support President Obama
NO, I am a Whiner that has a LAME excuse.
President Barack ObamaPresident Barack Obama WINS Reelection - Mitt Romney DEFEATED - Rave if you SUPPORT our President

OBAMA Victory  President Barack Obama WINS Reelection - Mitt Romney DEFEATED - Rave if you SUPPORT our President

• Atrocalypse 2014/06/17 01:40:12
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Atrocalypse
    You people are lucky this is his last term!
  • tblackb 2012/12/05 00:38:21
    YES, I Support President Obama
    tblackb
    +2
    he's the best man for the job
  • GOP Poison 2012/11/27 16:06:23
    YES, I Support President Obama
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Democrats that did not support the president when Bush was in were wrong.I did not agree with much of what he did or said but to dis-respect him would be wrong because he was our president and commander in chief.Having said that let me say that you must go back to Hoover to find anyone with such pathetic skills of those necessary to be a good president. Those that do not accept president Obama are un-American.
    When Chavez spoke at the U.N. a day after president Bush he reffered to the president as the devil and said he could still smell the burning sulpher that was the stench of president Bush.Chavez was blasted by every democratic politician that spoke. If Chavez had said that about Obama the republicans would have agreed with Chavez.
    You right wingers and tea partiers can go ahead with your hate ond obstruction but in the last week I have noticed your own congressmen and senators throwing you under the bus from Norquist to Limbaugh to the last tea partier will be swept aside by the republican party before the next presidential election.
  • mrdog 2012/11/16 22:08:47
    YES, I Support President Obama
    mrdog
    BUT....if I learn that he failed on Libyagate...lied... and let americans die...I am
    finished with him...bark
  • Che Gue... mrdog 2012/12/10 00:15:54
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    A Bush supporter like you should be used to lies. Now all the sudden you care ?
  • mrdog Che Gue... 2012/12/10 09:35:17 (edited)
    mrdog
    Thax..and as one not a member of the 47% freeloaders...I do have a voice on how my taxes are spent.... and as vet I am not happy to see Americans die...in a bump in the road.... sandal...bark
  • Che Gue... mrdog 2012/12/13 09:02:54
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I can always count on you to make an ignorant statement. lol
    47
  • mrdog Che Gue... 2012/12/13 09:36:58
    mrdog
    that is funny...I know the stats on who voted for O and R....
    big time freeloaders... those that don't care if jobs are
    created...prefer to draw money and food stamps from
    big brother....they don't need or want a job....hellol..fact FACTS..ha ha..bark
  • Che Gue... mrdog 2012/12/13 23:27:17 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    How did discarding 47% of the electorate work out for you ?
    47 percent
    Don't forget that you also discarded The Black Vote, The Gay Vote, The Immigrant Vote, The Elderly Vote, and The Youth Vote.

The Conservative Movement is DEAD. You are just too dumb to realize it. lol
  • mrdog Che Gue... 2012/12/14 07:58:33 (edited)
    mrdog
    Funny stuff...bark

P.S. How is debt cut in half working out for you.... the list goes on...
  • Che Gue... mrdog 2012/12/14 23:22:59
    Che Guevara - Hero
    President Obama handed the Conservatives their butts. The Republican Party is in ruins. I'd would have to say things are going quite well. I can't wait until 2014 Mid-Terms to watch the Conservative Movement die some more. lol
  • the spo... Che Gue... 2012/12/13 23:38:45
    the spoiler
    Che, can I use this one sometime ?
  • Che Gue... the spo... 2012/12/14 00:46:37
    Che Guevara - Hero
    It's all yours.
  • MercuryZero (v.2) 2012/11/16 22:01:43
    MercuryZero (v.2)
    Nope.
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/11/16 21:59:22
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Jack's Pearl
    +5
    Yes I do. Because I think to the future. To the best for the people. That is what I want.
  • PandoraBoxe 2012/11/16 21:56:45
    YES, I Support President Obama
    PandoraBoxe
    +4
    YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... YES ... !
    yup
  • moriarty 2012/11/15 02:36:28
    moriarty
    +3
    I'm not whining. i am sad that the once great USA is being ruined by Liberals and that we will have four more years of nothing under O'Bummer.
  • jweedin... moriarty 2012/11/22 05:15:08
    jweedinsaldana
    +1
    Ruined by liberals, why??
  • jweedin... jweedin... 2012/12/09 03:08:27
  • Che Gue... moriarty 2012/12/10 00:16:52
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    That is called whining.

whiner
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/11/14 04:09:34
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Golanv (Raven)
    +3
    I have for a long time. I've believed he would still be President after the election for over a year now so I am very glad that it is done. But I do think we need to heal as a nation after this election. I started by hugging a stranger the other day who voted for Romney and was still kind of shell shocked. And the Earth is still turning. I remember how I felt in 2000 and '04. She and I connected on a level that transcended political beliefs and it was really cool. In his first term acceptance speech the President called for an 'Era of Responsibility'. I think it is time to listen to this and come together as a country again. Time to remember the connection we all have as part of humanity. ~ Mitakuye Oyasin ~
    mitakuye oyasin
  • elijahin24 2012/11/13 19:54:07
    YES, I Support President Obama
    elijahin24
    +4
    And I would have supported the president, even if the election went the other way. I would be less happy about it, and certainly more concerned about the direction of our country; but love of country is not contingent upon having YOUR guy in office.
  • Daw912 2012/11/13 04:19:31
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Daw912
    +2
    Face it. Gingrich and the other Republican candidates were right about Romney, but voters were convinced by lies told to them by the Repuclican Establishment. Romney said anything he could to get elected. All any campaign had to do was to make a political ad with two Mitt Romneys on a split screen debating himself on every single issue. The bigger issue and what really doomed the Romney campaign, was he tried to run as something he wasn't.
  • Jenna ☮♡ッ 2012/11/12 18:53:16
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Jenna ☮♡ッ
  • claymation 2012/11/12 12:55:54
    YES, I Support President Obama
    claymation
    +1
    I only hope from Obama that he can use this term to find his way jack to the principles that made him truly what America has only seen rhetorically. What he was in 2004.
  • Kenny T. 2012/11/12 09:44:12
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Kenny T.
  • ocn stiggs 2012/11/12 06:59:42
  • claymation ocn stiggs 2012/11/12 12:57:31
    claymation
    +1
    Ron Paul would have won!
  • RoyJLores claymation 2012/11/12 13:28:02 (edited)
    RoyJLores
    +1
    He would have squashed Nobama like a bug but the GOP wanted to lose so they picked a liberal
  • claymation RoyJLores 2012/11/12 13:37:17
    claymation
    The GOP won bigger with Obama than they could have with Ron Paul, if ya know what I mean.
  • RoyJLores claymation 2012/11/12 22:12:12
    RoyJLores
    Yup.
  • Che Gue... RoyJLores 2012/11/12 22:40:37
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda. The story of your life. lol
  • Che Gue... claymation 2012/11/12 22:39:35
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    White Supremacist and Homophobe Ron Paul Couldn't even make through the Republican primary.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST awarding Rosa Parks the Congressional Medal of Freedom.

Ron Paul said he would have voted AGAINST the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Paul has a 30 year history of pandering to the KKK and White Power Movement.

You can make all the LAME excuses for White Supremacist Ron Paul you want. His actions speak louder than words

-FACT: Ron Paul's presidential campaign issued a flyer that boasted about the candidate's efforts to introduce legislation that would remove challenges to the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act from the federal court system.
    http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

-FACT: Ron Paul's Iowa state director is Mike Heath, a long-term Christian-right activist who formerly served as the board chairman of an SPLC-certified anti-gay hate group known as "Americans for Truth About Homosexuality."
    http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

-FACT: Ron Paul has a long history of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments.
    http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

-FACT: As state above, Ron Paul supports the so-called "states' rights" approach to marriage, but interestingly, only for LGBT couples.
    http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the...

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which used Congress' constitutional authority to define what official state documents other states have to recognize under the Full Faith and Credit Clause, to ensure that no state would be forced to recognize a same-sex marriage license issued in another state."
    http://www.thepoliticalguide....

-FACT: Ron Paul opposes the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which would prohibit discrimination against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity by civilian, nonreligious employers.
    http://www.salon.com/2007/09/...
  • RoyJLores Che Gue... 2012/11/12 23:56:15
    RoyJLores
    +1
    Statist bullcrap the man simply thinks Government should stay out of people's lives including whom they choose to be with for the rest of their lives.
    And he wasn't against Rosa Parks being given the medal but the 30,000 public funds expense for it and he instead placed 100 dollars of his own money to buy the medal and suggested all the other money grubbing senators to do the same none did.

• Che Gue... RoyJLores 2012/11/13 08:24:42
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    Still trying to spread your White Supremacist LIES about Civil Rights HERO Rosa Parks ? Pathetic.

NOW ON TO ROSA PARKS:

First, congressional gold medals have been handed out since even before the constitution, and there's no historical record suggesting that the founding fathers deemed them to be an unconstitutional expenditure. The first one was awarded to George Washington, in 1776. Second, the medal wasn't being funded by tax dollars, it was funded through the sale of bronze replicas, which Ron Paul would have known if he had actually had actually read the bill. If Ron Paul wanted to chip in his own money rather than charging the tax payers, then he could have done so, by purchasing a replica. Is there any evidence that he actually did? I guess words speak louder than actions. Third, Ron Paul claims that the medal went against everything that Rosa Parks believed in. But Rosa Parks was still alive at the time, so why not just ask her how she felt about it? What makes Ron Paul think that he has the authority to speak on her behalf?

At the very worst, Ron Paul is a blatant racist. At the very least, Ron is too incompetent to actually read a bill before he makes a speech against it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story...
  • RoyJLores 2012/11/12 05:41:01
  • Che Gue... RoyJLores 2012/11/12 22:41:36
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Says the whiner that supported White Supremacist and Homophobe Ron Paul. lol
  • Jasmine Delobel 2012/11/12 05:40:28
    YES, I Support President Obama
    Jasmine Delobel
    +7
    yes i fully support BARACK OBAMA all the way
  • RoyJLores Jasmine... 2012/11/12 06:08:31
  • Che Gue... RoyJLores 2012/11/12 22:42:58
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Still upset that White Supremacist and Homophobe Ron Paul lost ? lol
    ron paul funny

2014/10/31 09:28:35