President and Michelle Obama were not invited to the Royal Wedding. Do you believe Queen Elizabeth snubbed the Obama's.?

strawberry 2011/05/01 04:36:07
YES I BELIEVE QUEEN ELIZABETH SNUBBED THE OBAMA'S  WHY?
U.S. FIRST LADIES ARE USUALLY INVITED BY QUEEN ELIZABETH
NO THEY WERE NOT SNUBBED BY THE ROYAL FAMILY  WHY?
"American presidents have traditionally been invited to royal weddings. The Reagans were invited to the 1981 wedding of William's parents Prince Charles and Princess Diana, and Nancy Reagan attended on behalf of the president."
It is odd, no one in power from the United States was represented at "The Royal Wedding." Nancy Reagan attended Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding.wedding nbsp nancy reagan attended prince charles princess dianas weddingwedding nbsp nancy reagan attended prince charles princess dianas wedding

• strawberry 2011/05/01 04:45:36
    YES I BELIEVE QUEEN ELIZABETH SNUBBED THE OBAMA'S WHY?
    strawberry
    +3
    It is very obvious that Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, and Kate deliberately did not invite Michelle and President Obama to "The Royal Wedding." It was always proper for Queen Elizabeth to invite a U.S. President and First Lady to royal weddings. At least if the U.S. President did not go the U.S. First Lady did go, as Nancy Reagan attended Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding. I wonder why.?

• Liz Allen 2013/01/20 05:49:50
    Liz Allen
    +1
    I can't say why the Obama's was not invited to the royal wedding but I have a feeling it has nothing to do with the President returning the bust of Churchill or not following protocol. However I don't believe the Obama's missed much because I am sure they have been to a number of weddings before and I am sure the order of the service is the same in England and around the rest of the world. First the guests arrive, the groom and the best man walk in, the bridal party follows, then the bride walks in and the service begins, vows are exchanges and a kiss seals the deal.

I am sick and tired of people glorifying the Royal family who have steal and killed their way to power, they are not God's and being in their presents does not guarantee eternal life. The Obama's should not feel bad that they were not invited to Will and Kate's wedding, they should count there blessings, who would want to sit among a set of gullible individuals who believe they are special because they are in the presence of a set of phony, tight lipped individuals with a exaggerated sense of entitlement.

I applaud the Obama's for not sucking up to the Royal family and for the individuals who stated that the Obama's are classless and the Queen is an intelligent woman, can you help me understand why an individual with class and intelligence would marry his or her cousin? It seems to me that the Obama's are not the ones without class.
  • strawberry Liz Allen 2013/01/20 21:02:00
    strawberry
    I also get tired of the Royal Family being glorified too much.
  • Ash-the-empress 2011/05/29 04:42:13
    NO THEY WERE NOT SNUBBED BY THE ROYAL FAMILY WHY?
    Ash-the-empress
    +1
    I wouldn't invite them to my wedding either.
  • mutosheep 2011/05/03 00:59:21
    mutosheep
    +1
    No, U.S. Presidents don't go to royal weddings. Even if they did, Obama threw out the bust of Winston Churchill from the White House and deserves any snubbing coming his way. He also deserves to be hung for treason, but I don't want the English doing that.
  • DaveInNH 2011/05/01 21:13:07
    DaveInNH
    +1
    Why the hell would they invite those two ignorant opportunists? The Obamas would have tried to spin their attendance into some contrived campaign event.
  • strawberry DaveInNH 2011/05/01 21:41:50
    strawberry
    +2
    President and Michelle Obama are obnoxious. What U.S. President would be so ignorant to return a gift to an ally nation as Obama did to England. Obama sent a bust back, a gift from Queen Elizabeth, of Winston Churchill. The Queen deliberately left the Obama's off their guest list. That news story was so phony. If it were any other First Lady she definitely would have been invited. Bush had a very formal affair for Queen Elizabeth at the White House. Who does Michelle Obama ever entertain.?
  • DaveInNH strawberry 2011/05/01 21:49:18
    DaveInNH
    +1
    Alas, we shall never know the answer to your last question. It seems the Obamas are even worse record keepers than they are human beings. The names of thousands of White House guests have been left off the official register - probably because the Obamas are well aware of the types of radicals and low-lifes they cavort with.
  • Georgia50 2011/05/01 20:18:33
    Georgia50
    +2
    At this time I would like to extend my gratitude to the Royal Family for sparing Americans everywhere the humiliation of having the Royal couple open their gift from America's First Family--then displaying it for the whole world to see.
    humiliation royal couple open gift americas family--then displaying world ginsu knives
  • DaveInNH Georgia50 2011/05/01 21:08:01
    DaveInNH
    +2
    Classic!
  • strawberry DaveInNH 2011/05/01 21:43:12
    strawberry
    +1
    Is that for real? LOL!!
  • strawberry Georgia50 2011/05/01 21:43:59
    strawberry
    +1
    LOL!!!!!!!!
  • Tom 2011/05/01 15:37:50
    Tom
    +1
    Who gives a shlt about the Brits or that wedding except a bunch of Americans with too much time on their hands to sit around and watch it. Piss on'em.
  • strawberry Tom 2011/05/01 19:06:09
    strawberry
    You sound bitter.
  • Tom strawberry 2011/05/06 20:00:17
  • xoxo tylisa:) 2011/05/01 14:27:58
    xoxo tylisa:)
    +1
    dang this days people just try to make stuff about race!
  • strawberry xoxo ty... 2011/05/01 19:05:47
    strawberry
    It is not about race.
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/01 19:40:12
    Giantfan
    What's it about then? Policy towards the Brits? We did nothing to them. Do you want to know the real reason they weren't invited? It has been stated. I guess you just missed it. Take some time to find things out before posting garbage.
  • strawberry Giantfan 2011/05/01 20:15:21
    strawberry
    +2
    You sound insulted.? No U.S. President or First Lady would be left off a guest list by Queen Elizabeth for this affair. President Obama has shown improper protocol when visiting Queen Elizabeth in the past. Obama also returned an important gift, a bust of England's Winston Churchill, very bad mistake, poor judgement. The news had to cover this insult by saying something. What is worse Queen Elizabeth throws a crumb to the Obama's by now inviting them for a visit.
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/01 20:23:36
    Giantfan
    +2
    If I were president, I wouldn't be insulted. My wife would be. She likes that kind of stuff. Me, i'd rather go fishing like Bush jr. and sr. did. And sorry I got carried away. I just see this stuff as childish. Being of British, Welch and Scottish decent I's rather watch a rerun of Bill Dance's "gone fishing".
  • strawberry Giantfan 2011/05/01 21:48:24
    strawberry
    +1
    My former husband's mother was British and he was born in England. I have been in England several times.
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/01 22:09:52
    Giantfan
    +1
    My nephew or should I say my wife's nephew and wife and daughter live there. They work in the hospital in London. And btw they like the healthcare there and the fact they don't have to buy policies.
  • strawberry Giantfan 2011/05/03 16:57:51
    strawberry
    +1
    I would prefer the healthcare England has. We have too much confusion, red tape, insurance companies, billing problems, concerning U.S. healthcare.
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/03 21:55:25
    Giantfan
    +1
    I would prefer it too.
  • Jason 2011/05/01 10:43:35
    Jason
    +1
    The Obama's were not invited because Prince William is not a direct heir to the throne (Prince Charles is the direct heir), therefore the wedding was not an official state wedding. Protocall does not call for heads of state to be invited. France's president was also not invited for the same reason.
    If William were the next heir to the throne, then the Obamas would have been invited. This was talked about on the news prior to the wedding.
  • strawberry Jason 2011/05/01 19:10:31
    strawberry
    Queen Elizabeth invited 40 other heads of state.
    "No invite for the Obamas as the Queen personally asks 40 other heads of state to attend Prince William's wedding to Kate."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/01 19:50:33
    Giantfan
    It looks like alot of those invited were heads of Muslim nations and figureheads like kings and queens with no power whatsoever. Your article states the reason. The added security. Not only in cost but distracting from the wedding. And don't forget the Reagans went in the 80's before all this terrorist stuff. Just another conservative blowhard spouting off. What else is new. How about putting something of debth and seriousness out here if you feel like asking a question. This childish stuff is for conservatives only. The rest of us prefer intellectual subjects.
  • strawberry Giantfan 2011/05/01 20:18:56
    strawberry
    +1
    You should be more open minded. Insulting me over a question you don't like shows ignorance. You did not have to come onto this question.
  • Giantfan strawberry 2011/05/01 20:24:40
    Giantfan
    +1
    I did apopogize on the last answer. I mean that apology sincerly.
  • strawberry Jason 2011/05/01 19:18:22
    strawberry
    President Obama does not know proper protocol, neither does Michelle Obama. President Obama ignorantly returned a gift, a bust of Winston Churchill back to England. They show little class, and act like snobs.
  • Jason strawberry 2011/05/02 06:35:27
    Jason
    +1
    I never said Obama does know protocol.
  • SammySimpson 2011/05/01 10:10:47
    SammySimpson
    +1
    Maybe its because hes a muslim & every1 is bending over bkwards to allow them certain issues, yet they all seem content in destruction in the U.S & Uk. If the Queen can see this,then why can't all the rest of western leaders? Its time to finish off what Alexander the Great failed to do. Rid the world of Islam.
  • strawberry SammySi... 2011/05/01 19:11:19
    strawberry
    Thanks Sammy.
  • Judester 2011/05/01 10:08:37
    Judester
    +1
    I'm very happy with the snub after the "O" sent the gift to the United States of Sir Winston Churchill's bust back to England. How about the CD's that won't work on their system. Did you happen to see the sign behind Katie Couric that said "We were not invited"? I loved it. How about the picture of Obama's feet all over the desk in the "Oval" that was also a gift from England. Obama knew what he was doing, just like his middle finger salutes he does every so often.
  • strawberry Judester 2011/05/01 19:15:10
    strawberry
    You are right, Michelle Obama expected to go to the Royal Wedding. The Obama's especially Michelle have no idea of proper protocol, they act very common. The Obama's have an attitude problem that they are too good. It is an ignorant insult to send a gift back to a foreign country, especially an ally as England.
  • apachehellfire65 2011/05/01 10:05:00
    apachehellfire65
    +1
    will and kate already had a circus going! what would they need with two more CLOWNS! kate circus clowns THE OBAMA S ARE CLOWNS kate circus clowns MICHELLE OBAMA S IS A CLOWN
  • strawberry apacheh... 2011/05/01 19:21:24
    strawberry
    +1
    President Obama and Michelle Obama have no class, poor taste, and are ignorant. Obama returned a gift, a bust of Winston Churchill back to England. The Obama's act too high and mighty doing very little. They definitely were left out on purpose.
  • David (oYo) 2011/05/01 09:47:56
  • Zozo David (... 2011/05/01 12:44:30
  • David (... Zozo 2011/05/01 19:56:56
  • Zozo David (... 2011/05/01 20:12:47

2014/09/23 00:24:37