Predictions for Obama eligibility trial of the century?

TaxCodeIsLaw 2012/06/16 17:09:50
Birthers move to 0-134 and cry Judge was gotten to
Obama is frog marched from the white house by the patriots defending our constitution
Unless you have been living under a rock or outside of a double wide, then you probably know that Monday June 18, 2012 is a date of significant national importance. It is a date that will indelibly be burned into our minds like 9-11.

For three and half years there has been a brown man in the white house. I'm told that this may violate the constitution, and is a great concern to a "large number" of Americans. All this man needs to do put those kind folks at ease is release his birth certificate, and not the two he has already released. No not the ones that have been verified by the state of Hawaii. All he needs to do is produce the real one that isn't forged.....and micro-film...and dna samples....and whiter skin.....and an R after his name. What is he hiding?

For as long as he has been in office there has been an effort by a small group of patriots who seek to uphold democracy by having one man overturn the will of the majority of Americans. Well on Monday that day has finally come. Now if past is prologue than the case will be dismissed summarily and with prejudice. However, I truly believe this time is different. This time the judge has ordered the attorneys for illegal brown man to cite to legal authority that the 3/5th President is natural born as defined when Swiss philosopher Emerich de Vattel single handedly defeated England, drafted the Constitution, wrote the national anthem, and gave birth to god damn Merica*.

*Actual legal authority need only relate to issues before the court, specifically whether the nomination can be challenged on the grounds that the successful candidate is ineligible before the nomination occurs. But act now and send us your birther bucks
so we can continue our efforts to waste court resources in our campaign of political theater and swift boating as the founders intended.

Also this is the first time that a law enforcement official has submitted an affidavit stating
unequivocally that he has knowledge that he believes that he has formed in opinion on the belief that the brown man's birth certificate is forged* . Given the law enforcement official's stellar track record of not prosecuting actual crime, we can only presume that his failure to turn evidence of the crime over to the district attorney for prosecution is evidence that a crimeof forgery has in fact occurred. Checkmate Obummer.

* Okay so the affidavit is inadmissible under Florida law because it is a) irrelevant b) opinion testimony offered by a non-expert witness and not based on personal knowledge c) hearsay; However there is no exclusion of affidavits for those reasons mentioned in de Vattel's Law of Nations which is incorporated into the constitution, so the judge will surely allow it.

This judge will not be gotten to. This will be the time that birthers are vindicated. This will be the time that the judge lights up his torch, grabs his pitch fork, and rallies the troops to remove the usurper from office. You communist obots must be sweating bullets. The trial will be streamed for free by signing up with the last bastion of honest journalism World Net Daily. Don't forget to donate while you there. All proceeds go to competent birther lawyers and Joe Arpaio's adult diaper fund.

• Queen B 2012/06/20 17:24:01
    Queen B
  • Maci 2012/06/17 04:07:16 (edited)
  • unclepat 2012/06/17 03:00:57
    unclepat
    +4
    WILL THE LAST TINFOIL HAT WEARING RACIST ASS BIRTHER PLEASE JUST DIE ALREADY???? LET IT GO ASSCLOWNS, LET IT GOOOOOOO...
  • Maynard unclepat 2012/06/17 12:29:06
    Maynard
    The other day I posted on sodahead the reason I believe obama IS legal.

THE LEFT ATTACKED ME, WHY?
  • unclepat Maynard 2012/06/18 20:23:30 (edited)
    unclepat
    Try me then. Because I don't believe that. Why do you believe he is legal?
  • Maynard unclepat 2012/06/19 11:38:14
    Maynard
    So many nasty names by your pathetic mind, then you call me a liar?

I posted that I believe he is legal BECAUSE marriage to a US Citizen GRANTS US Citizenship. The Father married the mother, RIGHT?

Then the libs came out IN FORCE and called me names, I believe now the whole thing is just made up my liberals for the DIVISION.

Libs started it.
  • unclepat Maynard 2012/06/19 13:46:05 (edited)
    unclepat
    +1
    You've definitely got birtherism confused with those that see all of this as a non issue. To say that libs, whom have defended the president, were actually the one's to attack you sounds patently false. Now try though!
  • Caedus01 Sith Lord of the P... 2012/06/17 00:21:06
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +1
    Ok.... Who actually knows where they were born? The guy like every other person on this planet including the IDIOT birthers was a BABY!! Whose only thoughts were probably where did all of these lights come from and why is this guy hitting me? the only info any of us have is what our parents tell us AND the birth certificate.... Why is it any different for this guy????
  • TaxCode... Caedus0... 2012/06/17 00:47:01
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    +1
    Hmmmm why is it different for this guy.........

Can't quite put my finger on it. It must be that he is our first president from Hawaii.
  • Caedus0... TaxCode... 2012/06/17 02:25:00
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    lol damn Hawaii lol
  • Ozymandias 2012/06/16 19:00:51
  • TaxCode... Ozymandias 2012/06/16 19:08:21
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    +1
    I'm sure most of them want to say it.
  • Ozymandias TaxCode... 2012/06/16 19:09:49
  • Birthpangs 2012/06/16 18:47:41
  • TaxCode... Birthpangs 2012/06/16 19:05:14
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    +1
    How long after the dismissal will you wait until you call the judge a traitor?
  • unclepat Birthpangs 2012/06/17 03:02:56
    unclepat
    +1
    WHY?? BECAUSE HE ISN'T WHITE ENOUGH FOR YOU!
  • Birthpangs unclepat 2012/06/17 03:10:09
  • unclepat Birthpangs 2012/06/17 11:56:43
    unclepat
    +1
    Strange how that argument holds no water considering that past policies put this country onto the brink of a depression. If that's where you wanna go then go ahead already. But don't try to fool anybody here with that lying a** diatribe about "It's not his race, it's his policies" argument because any rational person KNOWS that's a BS point to try and make when so may of the facts counter everything you've said about the man!
  • GOP Poison unclepat 2012/06/17 13:45:38
    GOP Poison
    +2
    Not only that Pat but corporate profits are higher now than at any time since world war 2,and wall street is up 56% since Obama took office.If Obama is a socialist trying to destry capitalism he is piss-poor at it.
  • Birthpangs unclepat 2012/06/18 02:24:54
  • unclepat Birthpangs 2012/06/18 20:26:34
    unclepat
    +2
    Translation: I have no rebuttal to your remarks because basically I'm an idiot teabagger who has been taught by the gang at fux news to say these things
  • Birthpangs unclepat 2012/06/18 20:59:22
  • unclepat Birthpangs 2012/06/18 21:30:02
    unclepat
    +1
    I'm glad your self assessment tells you what everyone knows of you already!
  • TaxCode... Birthpangs 2012/07/03 02:20:31
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    http://www.capitolcolumn.com/...

Lynch that traitor judge
  • Razoreye001 2012/06/16 18:35:08
    Razoreye001
    +4
    And after they lose they will riot in the streets and become the terrorists they really are.
  • TaxCode... Razorey... 2012/06/16 19:04:04
    TaxCodeIsLaw
    +3
    While they no doubt fancy themselves as warriors ready to take up their ill guided cause. They are keyboard warriors and a threat to nothing other than the level of intelligent discourse in this country.
  • Razorey... TaxCode... 2012/06/16 19:14:31
    Razoreye001
    +2
    Don't underestimate fanatics, they have much in common with such groups of psychopaths like the Nazis, IRA, and LRA so it wouldn't surprise me if they do go crazy trying to establish a Theocratic\Confederate\Fascist government.

2014/10/24 23:57:53